Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

❀ New Request Thread ❀

Status
Not open for further replies.

breezy

Planetoid
Hello, all! ♡

I've made a couple of request threads in the past, but this one has new ideas, and fandoms!!!

Here's some rules and housekeeping stuff if you wanna read:
❥ Please be literate! I can understand if you have a few typos or grammatical errors, because it happens to the best of us; we type fast, we get tired, but don't come at me with text talk, and please at least try to use proper capitalization and punctuation in the actual RP.
❥ Be my friend. :[ I like to have a little bit of OCC chat just so I can get to know my partner. :]
❥ No godmodding, no meta thinking.. none of that. Don't control my character, it is my character after all.
❥ I play female characters. That's what I'm comfortable with. I mainly play against male characters. If you're a lady writing as a man, more power to you! That's totally fine. I will occasionally seek a female character to play against, and I try to keep an open mind to any plot suggestions towards me be it from a male, female, or futa character.
❥ I like to have a bit of plot in my stories. Of course I love all the dirty, smutty stuff, but I'm a hopeless romantic, and I crave romance. :']
❥ If you made it this far, and you're actually paying attention, you're a real pal. Tell me your favorite color in your message. :]
❥ If I do something in a roleplay that you don't particularly like, please tell me. :[ I hate when people just stop responding. :/
❥ Lastly, please understand I am a full time student, and I have a job. I may not always be on, or reply within twenty four hours. But please don't give up on me! I try to give a heads up if I'll be gone for more than a day.

HERE'S WHAT YOU WANT,
MY KINKS ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (oooo saucy)
❥ I'm generally submissive, but that doesn't mean I'm just gonna lay there! I love dominant partners who take charge. Pin me down, tie me up.. All that jazz. ♬♪♩

❥ I'm also a bit of a masochist. Bite me! Scratch me! Pull my hair!
❥ As for personalities, I'm a sucker for douchebags, haha. Not too overdone, but I like guys who are kind of assholes.
❥ NO PISS, SCAT, VOMIT, OR ANY BODILY FUNCTIONS OF THE SORT PLZ THX U.
❥ Humor is actually a big turn on for me.
❥ Uh
❥ That's about it.

FANDOMS!
I don't have many, and the ones that I am into aren't too popular on this site I think. :']
❥ The Vampire Diaries! (Lame, I know. But I am just a SUCKER for Damon Salvatore. UNF.)
❥ The 100. (If you've seen this show and are willing to roleplay it with me, we can just get married.)
❥ Supernatural (Duh.)
❥ VAN HELSING
❥ Thaaaaaaat's about it.

!!! Here's my request threads with the plots: !!!
❥ http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=78754
❥ http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=77515

My AIM username is BreezyIGuess

PM me or send me a chat on AIM for a RP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom