Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crossover Vixen Paradise (F for M in IM, freeform or system)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanachan

Supernova
Somewhere in the pacific, there lies a tropical resort called the Hibiscus Island. This island was a veritable paradise for people looking for adventure, romance or even just sex. You are a visitor to this island, and upon arriving you find yourself surrounded by many sexy women in need of a well hung stud, but convincing them to let you take them to bed, much less without protection, might be hard. Some of them require romancing, others require favors, some may need to be tricked into it, can you leave the island as a legend?

-Your Character
Your character is a male looking to become a legend in Hibiscus Island by performing Nakadashi (unprotected creampies) on 8 of its hottest visitors. He can be anyone as long as he is from a modern/sci fi setting.

Your Harem
Your harem will be canon girls from multiple settings of your choice. I'll play all of them and provide their story/questline. Here are some of my favourite settings, if you have requests for girls from other settings, let me know.

-Final Fantasy (any)
-Tekken
-Soul Calibur
-Gundam (any)
-Macross
-Dead or Alive
-Air Gear
-Dark Stalker
-King of Fighter
-Overwatch
-League of Legends
-Bible Black
-Twin Dolls
-La Blue Girl

-The Game-
The game will be played on an internet messenger of our choice. It could be played as a freeform roleplay or using a system (pathfinder, fate or dnd 5th ed)

-Contact-
Contact me on discord (a free browser based messenger). My id is nana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom