Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evil Step-Sister (Kassy & Danielle)

Kassyghost

Star
Kassy Killenbeck sat watching the clock as the last few minuted of her incarceration ticked away. Now 17 years old, she'd been locked up in this juvenile detention facility since the age of 14. Her father Benjamin, who had been widowed when Kassy was just 10 years old, had done his best to raise her, but as time passed and she only behaved worse and worse, he'd been force to let the law take it's course and relinquish her over to them in hopes they could straighten his wayward daughter out.

It had started around 11, she'd started hanging with an older crowd, smoking cigarettes and staying out past curfew. By the time she was 13 she had graduated to smoking grass, dropping X and snorting lines of coke, she'd also said goodbye to her virginity. Small crimes, like theft, assault, and drug possession, were also no stranger to her, luckily the police were fairly lenient thanks to her poor widowed father's situation.

By the time she was 14 though, her father was simply fed up, he'd tried everything, from trying to be understanding, to being stern, and all the shades of grey in between. Now though he'd met a nice young Divorcee, who had a daughter of her own around the same age. Kassy had thrown a huge party one night and when Ben came back home to find a house full of naked teenagers drunk and high on god knows what, it was the straw that broke the camel's back. He'd walked into the back of the house, and in his own bed, Kassy was there taking on two large black men, one from each end. He lost his mind, called the police and let the chips fall where they may. When they searched the house, they found drugs, stolen goods and countless corruption of a minor charges. Kassy begged but onto deaf ears it fell and it was off to 'Kiddie Jail' for Kassy.

Now she'd served her time, and in a few minutes she'd be free. Her father said he'd come and pick her up, but Kassy hoped that he'd be alone. In the time she'd been locked up her father had married the nice young woman and even adopted her daughter. Now they were a happy family and she could hear the apprehension in her father's voice when she told him she was being released and needed a place to say. She was no dummy, she knew that his new family didn't want Kassy and her emotional baggage coming in and wrecking the suburban utopia they'd created.

The time came and the Officer at the gate let her leave. She walked out into the parking lot and looked around. She didn't see her father's old Buick Riviera, he'd had for so many years. "FUCK ME!" She exclaimed. It was just then a car horn blasted and Kassy looked up and saw the bright shiny Cadillac SUV sitting in the parking lot, the window dropped and she could see her father sitting behind the wheel.

As she closed the distance she saw he wasn't alone, a pretty young girl was sitting in the passenger seat, obviously her new 'step sister'. Kassy opened the rear door and threw her big duffle bag into the rear, but didn't get in. Instead she walked up to the front passenger seat door and opened it, shooting the girl a dirty look. "Get in the fucking back, I'm riding shotgun, BITCH!" She exclaimed, throwing her thumb up over her shoulder to emphasize the point.

"KASSY! Don't speak to her like that!" Ben scolded his blood daughter.

"IN THE BACK BITCH, DID I STUTTER?" Kassy yelled, reaching in and snatching a handful of her new step sister's hair and pulling.

Melody had no idea what to expect when her Stepfather announced they were going to pick up his daughter at some kind of juvenile detention facility. Having never been on the opposite side of the law, all the blonde 20 year old knew of wayward girls were 'Law & Order svu re runs.....
Melody felt thrusted into this new family. Her mother didin't say hardly anything about her new stepdaughter except that she was incarcerated, and even the reasons were not mentioned. It seemed like there was a skeleton in the family closet that no one was willing to discuss.

Melody was the proverbial blue eyed blonde. With size 36 tits, a healthy tan and a slender body, she got more than her fair share of stares and come ons from guys when she was in High School. Now in her second year of college, she continued to get second glances. Melody did some innocent flirting, but it was usually the giggly school girl type. The truth was that she was still a virgin waiting for the ever mystical 'Mr. Right'.....

As they pulled up in front of the detention facility, Melody stared at the almost gothic looking girl coming up to the door.
Melody was just about to open her door and open the back door when the girl beat her to it....
The suprised blonde stared at the girl, obviously shocked at her behavior, then gave out a yell when she gave a hard yank at Melody's hair....without a word Melody retreated into the backseat.....

Whoever this blonde bimbo was, she was atleast smart enough to do as Kassy had said. Kassy let a cruel grin cross her face even though her father was mean-mugging her. She liked dominating other bitches, and her time locked up she'd got plenty of practice. Anytime a new girl would get assigned to the block Kassy would be the first to start the process of manipulation so that she could use the new fish for whatever she wanted. It had been taught to her in the same manner, she remembered being 14 and coming into the big detention facility scared out of her mind. Sure she was a little badass, but getting inside and seeing what a real scary bitch was was a real eye opener.

"KASSANDRA! I'm not going to tolerate you treating your new sister like that? I thought you said you'd turned over a new leaf in there, and not a minute outside the front doors and you're already back up to your old shit! You are going to behave yourself young lady, or I'll have you rearrested and you're delinquent ass put right back inside. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME??? NOW APOLOGIZE TO MELODY RIGHT THIS MINUTE!" Ben yelled.

Kassy turned slowly, peered at her new 'sister' and smiled. "Sooorry Melody". Kassy spun back around, cherishing the weakness she'd just witnessed in the young woman's eyes. Kassy was out of prison, but she was still going to manipulate the living shit out of this blonde bimbo. "OK fine, I apologized, can we go? I'd like to get home and start my life already!" Kassy asked, a snarky tone in her voice.

"About that... I sold the house. We live in a nice house that Melody's mother and I bought and there are only two bedrooms. You and Melody are going to have to share a room, but don't freak out. She's in college, actually doing something with her life, so you'll only have to share rooms while she's home on break." Ben explained hoping Kassy wasn't going to have one of her crazy meltdowns.

"Fine by me..." Kassy said calmly, drawing a look of suspicion from her father. Kassy turned around and stared at Melody, "Looks like we're gonna be roomies. I hope you like death metal, cause that is pretty much all I listen to." Kassy said with a smile and turned back around, arms folded across her large breasts, waiting patiently while they drove to the new house, to meet her new (still unnamed) step mother. Soon Melody would have to take her upstairs and show her the room they'd be sharing, and then the real fun would begin.

At 20, and even still being a virgin, Melody wasn't exactly brain dead. she had heard of teenagers that were sent to facilities like the one Kassy went to. Most of the time, when the teens were released they either 'graduated' to adult prisons or released, and when released they rarely acted any different than when they were first brought in.
Melody didin't know shit about her new step sister, so she wasn't too suprised to witness the girl's attitude. She obviously had her father wrapped around her finger and even after the chew out Kassy recieved it obviously meant nothing to her.

Their rather emotionally uncomfortable ride finally ended and they arrived at their destination, a rather unimposing typical suburban house, 2 stories but with only 2 bedrooms.

The father announced that they were home, unlocked the door and the family entered.....
Melody's mother was almost identical to the daughter, blonde attractive, modestly dressed with the same blue eyes.....
Melody ran over, gave her a kiss then took Kassy by the hand.....
"C'mon, I'll show you our room!"

The girl's bedroom was nice but only fairly feminine. The room was big enough so the beds were against apposite walls with suprisingly a lot of room, big enough for a matching set of dressers, each with a vanity mirror mounted on top. They had a large window facing the street and the bedroom was perched directly on top of the garage.

Each girl had a modest sized closet and inside Kassy's was a stack of cardboard boxes, all that remained of Kassy's old room.

"well?," Melody asked like a high school chearleader. "What do you think?"

"Meh..." Kassy said as she surveyed the room. There were two small twin beds, one looked new with plain covers, while the other already had the typical decor that showed it to be Melody's bed. Kassy walked right over to Melody's bed, grabbed a handful of covers and pillows and ripped them off, throwing the ball of bed dressing to the floor. "I'll take this bed" Kassy said as she flopped down onto the now naked mattress. "You'd better clean that up, I don't like messy quarters." Kassy said pointing at the mess she'd just made.

Kassy watched from her relaxed position, "So your mom is kinda cute, I bet she sucks a mean cock! My dad loves head, he can't get enough of two lips wrapped around his dick. I used to blow him before I got locked up." Kassy goaded Melody trying to get a reaction, of course it was a lie, her father had never molested her. "Does he make you suck his cock too?" Kassy asked.

"Hey, what are you DOING?", Melody exclaimed as her 'new' sister went ballistic on her bed. Her and her mother picked out those covers and she almost burst into tears as she stood there dumbfounded. Although 20, Melody was still naive to the point of being considered a 'goody-two-shoes' prude. Here she openely did her best to welcome her step sister both into the room and into her life, and she responded with THIS.....
Melody started sobbing as she grudgingly picked up the sheets and putting them away. She turned around and did what was probably one of the last acts of defiance.

"What is with you, Kassy?," she asked...."why do you have to be so mean to me?"
She waqs now wishing that it was time to return back to college.....

"I'm teaching you your place! If I have to deal with the fact that I have you as a sister, then you'd better learn who's in charge around here. Got it? " Kassy asked, while laying on the bed. She reached down and unbuttoned her tight black jeans, as she stared at Melody.

"First things first. I want you to come over here and eat my pussy! I've been stressed out and haven't gotten my pussy eaten since I got out, so you are going to be a good big sister and come over here and relax me!" Kassy commanded. "What are you staring at bitch? Wipe that fucking look off of your face and getting to gobbling my cunt before I get up off this bed and whoop your ass!" Kassy threatened.

Melody was shocked at her step sister's demand, and it WAS a demand.....
She stared as the girl stripped then laid on her back on the bed belonging to Melody, her thighs apart, pointing to her pussy.

"I....I uh," she stammered....."No, this isin't right....I never did that before...."
She started backing away, shaking her head. "I never had sex...I'm a virgin....and I'd never dream of doing anything with a girl...."

Kassy was obviously impatient and irate, but Melody wasn't about to be introduced to sex by her. Kassy didin't exactly look disgusting----Melody had no experience and the idea of same sex play never entered her mind-----but she was everything the 20 year old was not. Kassy was adventurous, impulsive....a risk taker, someone seemingly not afraid of anyone or anything....all the things that Melody was not.

"I'm sorry Kassy," she continued, shaking..."I.....just.....can't...."

Back
Top Bottom