Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please! Fuck my girlfriend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheGameMaster

We will not respond to short, uninteresting "Hey I wanna be the guy that does the fucking." Messages. Send me something that lets me know we're on the same page with this.

Hey guys! So I'm trying something new. I am doing a cheating roleplay with another user (though not technically cheating since our characters have agreed to let other men fuck her in order to loosen her up (literally and figuratively) and spice up their own sex lives.) That's not the point though. We're looking for people to play exclusively with her for one-shot smut with an emphasis on taking her clean-cut conservative character and ruining her. We've worked together to make her my characters dream girl. She's special to him. I want you all to completely ignore that and fuck her like a whore. Hold her down and ream her ass. Facefuck her till she's near passing out. Call her every name in the book and make her call herself worse.

I want you to ruin everything I thoughr was special about her and then have her come back to tell me every depraved detail.

Elissa

her ons and offs include -

Turn Ons:
Anal (Training, toys, receiving)
Oral fixation
Cumplay/bukkake
Dress-up/having outfits chosen for me
Dirty talking
Degradation
Ass to Mouth
Spanking
Collars
Bestiality (in the right context)
Titfucking
Sleazy Men
Older Men (Ageplay)
Raceplay

Turn Offs:
Scat
Pee
Blood

To be clear; you will be playing with an actual female user. I'm just vetting the responses as a good boyfriend would.

PM me to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom