Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A few small ideas [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unnie

Dust
Please PM me if you are interested. We can discuss there, not in the thread.

Scenarios:

Brother/Sister

[FULL ON THIS ONE, Currently not accepting.]
Sana is your typical annoying little sister. She's in her first year of college, extremely peppy and always finding the perfect ways to annoy her older brother. Day after day, charging in his room - maybe she's making fun of his nerdy online games or his weird addiction to playing fantasy sports online. Either way, one day he gets a bit of annoyed and decides he should take control of her and forces her to become his personal pet.

//I know this plot is very simple but I want to turn it into something fun. I don't want this to jump right into sex however, I want him to find ways to slowly humiliate her. Maybe it's a quick handjob in the living room while their parents are in the next room or maybe he forces her to gag on his cock on webcam (their faces hidden, of course). This can go many ways in many settings inside and outside the house.

Asylum

Aya is a hard working doctor working at one of the most dangerous mental asylums in the country. The patients at Darkwood Asylum range from murderers to those who suffer from Dissociative identity disorder. No matter the case, every single patient inside the doors are incredibly dangerous. One night a storm hits, managing to knock the power out and letting some of the dangerous men out and leaving Aya to fend for herself.

//This one can have a bit more flavor. I am looking for someone who wants to do a more darker, twisted roleplay. Non-con, anything things kind of play. You can play 1 to however many characters you wish (if you choose to play more than one, I will play multiple as well). If you choose one character, I would like it to be a twisted romance. Perhaps he "protects" her because he wants her all to himself as she was his doctor, the only one who would treat him with any humanity. At the same time he is extremely abusive towards her as they attempt to survive the night. This can go beyond the single night though if you wish.

Rules:

- My 3 No's:
Scat
Vomit
Ageplay
Anything else is fair game.

- I am only looking for 1-2 partners for now. One for each story and I only wish to roleplay though PM's only.

- Please give me at least 2 paragraphs.

- Small talk is fine but please do not beg me to reply instantly. I have a life with other things going on but I will do my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom