Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Succubus' Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soft Stroke

Supernova
As we know, a Succubi is a creature that feeds on sex and is, at their core, a demon. However, that doesn’t mean that they can’t be manipulative, or sexy… or even a little fun.
Enter our character. We play 4 friends, who have been friends for a rather long time. The succubi, however, decides to have some fun with them. The succubus decides it’s time to have some fun, by giving one of them a cock.
From there, the rp is a course of the succubus messing with them, manipulating them all into becoming horny sluts. We’d each play 2 friends and I would play the succubus. The rp is the course of the succubus preying on the friends, beginning to make all of them become sluts for the other.
This rp would obviously have lots of fetishes, including some dubious consent (coming onto the other), futa, lots of cum, and rough sex. The rp would be focused around the friends pairing off, with some story sprinkled throughout. The friends would all be girls.
(This was inspired from an MLP Comic. Obviously, this doesn’t have to be MLP, but if you are interested, let me know)
If you’re interested, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom