Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rp ideas. M seeking f, plot and smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timberjack

Moon
Hey there. Going to make this part ahort. Got some ideas, ill write down the title, what the ratio of plot vs smut is, then give a quick description. Im not a Grammer nazi but i do expect basic sentences and spelling to be made. I tend to post at least three lines (one paragraph) and expect the same. I only rp through pm. If you like any of my ideas, or have questions or suggestions, get back to me via pm and we will talk.

Zombie cure. 90/10

The world is thrown into chaos, and all due to the undead. Human eating dead creatures. The government is still in power, but only somewhat. Pockets across the country are still under the government but there are vast no man lands. You are either a scientist transporting data that holds the key to human Immunity the virus or you are immune and are being transported to another pocket. The helicopter is shot down enough aftsr the last pocket you came from was over run, and you (and possibly someone else) survives the crash, is chased by the undead or raiders, only to be saved by a group of refugees. They made they're own little pocket, and may be your only hope of getting to the other pocket safely. Can you convince the leader to help?

Dies the fire. 80/20

All the power stopped working, and gunpowder no longer fires. The world is thrown into chaos. But you didnt know. You were out camping in the wild, and thought the batteries went bad or something. So when you make it back to humanity, you are shocked to find people fighting with awords and axes. You are offered scauntuary by a groupcalled the bear killers. But this welcomed safety is only short lived when the lord protector starts stirring things up. Will the bear killers and other settlements survive or will they be made by the PPA (Portland protection alliance)

Beyond rubies 5/95

This is a bimbo rp. Almost all smut. You are a plain girl, not much in terms of looks but not ugly either. Just plain. Flat chested, no ass to speak of and you're curves are nothing to brag about. This is until you find a black box on your desk with the words bryond rubies printed on it. Inside is a black leather choker with a red ruby. You put it on and almost forget about it right away. The first day nothing really changes, but then your sex drive is thrown into over drive. Your chest swells, your waist shrinks and hips grow as well as your ass. You cant get enough in terms of men, going to the pint of doing the business with random men on the bus or subway. Will it stop or will you give into the temptation?

The adopted princess 60/40

You are not human. You could be a harpy, a furry (possibly), or almost any mythology creature (ask me with your idea). To your knowledge, youay be the last of your kind. You were found as a babe by the king on his hunt, in the arms of your dead mother. He took you and raised you as his own, though it was made clear early you were not to be a ruler. You have a sister (or brother) to do that. When you come of age, to your surrprise, yoi are married off to another kingdom to the north. To make trade agreements between tr two kingdoms. The northern kingdom is rough, tough people. Living in almost consent winter, and their king is not one to fight with. But he is kind to you. You find him kind and gently and start to fall for him, until another of your kind finds you and offers you to come with him. To be away from the humans. What will she do?

Pm me if interested and will go through some more ideas and details. Hope to hear from yoi soon. Oh, forgot to say, I only rp via pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom