Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Queen and The Priestess (Lauralin and MewMew)

Lauralin Silverlief

Super-Earth

Lauralin made the long trip to Leah, the Kingdom that bordered Dragonsreach to the south. She rode on Lightfoot, chatting with Baghtru as she rode. They arrived at the gates of Leah and rode through, heading toward the small castle that had served the family of Leah for generations. Once they reached it's doors they were halted and she dismounted, identifying herself.

Lauralin is 5'5" and thin. She has flame red hair and bright, emerald, green eyes. Her hair is long, ending about an inch above the ground, but it has the unnerving habit of moving on it's own. She has a slight upward caste to her eyebrows that, along with her small pointed ears, denotes her Elven heritage.

Lauralin has the beautiful face of her elven heritage and the curves of her human ancestors. She wears a long blue tunic over which she wears a sash with the Defenders symbol, soft leather breeches, high soft boots and a belt as well as a hooded cloak. The symbol is a silver oakleaf in the center of which is a red ball of flame. Through the center of the ball of flame is a fist, punching it's way through and beneath the fireball, on the leaf, is the word 'Defenders'.

She's wearing a backpack, under which is her quiver and over which is her double recurve bone short bow. She has a red dragonscale scabbard on her back with 'Silverlief' embroidered in silver along its length holding a longsword. On her right hip is a white dragonscale scabbard holding a second longsword and under that is her short sword in a normal leather scabbard. On her left hip is a third longsword in a black dragonscale scabbard and a sheath with her yellow flecked dagger.

A purple stone orbits her head and the clear pendant on the chocker chain is around her neck. There was another chain around her neck, but the necklace hangs under her tunic. If exposed it's her groups Defender symbol. The leaf is of jade. The fireball is of rubies. The fist is of diamonds and the word Defenders is in platinum.

She has six large and six small belt pouches, three of each on each side. She wears a silver ring on her middle finger, left hand and a steel ring on her middle finger right hand. She carries a water skin on her right shoulder.

Her bodyguard wears a suit of full plate, spiked armor that looks spattered with old blood. The full helm hides his face, although two red eyes can be seen looking out from the slit along the front. He, too, carries a longsword on each hip. He has an underslung short sword on his left side and a large battleaxe on his back. A heavy mace hangs from his right hip. He looks broad, very wide at the shoulders, though hes only about an inch or two taller than the Queen herself.

They are led into the castle and the Kings adviser verifies who she is, then they're led to adjoining rooms so the bodyguard will always be close by. There they are left to themselves while the adviser informs the King of her arrival.

The king was gratified by Queen Lauralin's arrival from Dragonsreach. He was dying to meet her. She was a queen of wealth, beauty, skill, and live in the finest lands of the entire continent. The king wanted her stay to be enjoyable. More so, he wouldn't mind if his son court the queen either. More the merrier he say! It will make them have even more wealth.

To show his utter hospitality, the king went to meet Queen Lauralin in person. "Greeting, milady, how are you doing?" He asked. Queen Lauralin looked beautiful just as the king would imagined her to be. "Come this way, you must be weary and hungry from your journey, follow me." The King of Leah beckoned. For this reason, the king had his servants made a brunch for his guests to make themselves comfortable in the garden.

The garden was absolutely beautiful! All types of flowers, fruits, shrubs, and vegetables was planted in the enormous garden. Plus there was a water fountain as well.

Upon they arrival Lauralin when see a young man, whom, looked exactly like the king but a younger first. Only difference between the king and young man is that young man had hazel eyes, disheveled black hair all over the place, stood 5'7, and had a sturdy, muscular physique. Dressed in simple dark tunic and boots to go with the outfit.

"Come Rolf, let me introduce you to Queen Lauralin." The king called his eldest and only son over. Rolf quickly walked over to his father, looked at Queen Lauralin from head to toe. Remarkably true that Queen Lauralin was the beautiful woman he has ever laid his eyes.

"Greetings, milady, it is pleasure to meet you." Rolf said as he lower his knee on ground and carefully room Lauralin's hand, planted a kiss on it before looking up at her.

"Let me introduce you to my daughter as well.. where would that girl be possibly be?" The king wondered momentarily.

"Father, over here!" Hands waved frantically in the air, voice chiming like bell melodiously, appeared a woman with great beauty. Unlike , her father and brother, she had brown slightly unkempt brown hair, adorned with blue eyes and fair complexion. Her brother and father was slightly tan.

She wore a simple long white dress with thin scraps and no shoes on whatsoever.

"Micah, dear where — forget about for now please introduce yourself to Queen Laurelin." — Gesturing for her daughter to come over to him.

"Pleasure to mwet you, milady, I am Princess Micah but please call me Mica." She introduced herself, politely then beamed vibrantly at the red haired Queen.

Lauralin lost her breath for a moment as she looked at the beautiful woman, the King's son all but forgotten.

"It's Queen Silverlief", the burly bodyguard informed them. "And I'm Baghtru Uth Matar", he added.

"You can call me Laura", she said to the woman. Laura's voice was had that elven accent that made it so pleasant to listen to. But there was an undertone as well that demanded the listener pay attention, even an urging to do anything she said. "Please, Micah", she added, smiling at the beautiful woman.

"Yes, KING LEAH, it's very nice to meet you", Baghtru said and Laura tore her eyes from Micah.

"Yes", Lauralin added, "I am most honored to make your acquaintance", she said to the King, reaching out to shake his hand. She looked at Rolf, "Well met", she told him.

"Yep, well met, Rolf", Baghtru said, "Sooo son of King Leah huh? Must be interesting." Baghtru's voice was deep and rumbling, almost like rocks being ground together and his red eyes never stopped moving, always looking for danger.

Laura had forgotten about that with the beautiful Princess arriving on the heels of his introduction.

Back
Top Bottom