Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Addiction to Vices (Kassy & Bethany)

Kassyghost

Star
Kassandra Paine stood on the street staring upward at the large skyscraper in front of her. She was dressed in her least provocative outfit, which wasn’t saying much, because her business professional outfit consisted of a smart grey blazer, black pencil skirt, white thigh high stockings and black raised pumps.. Unfortunately she’d hemmed the skirt far shorter than it should be months ago and the blouse she wore under her blazer was so low cut that most of her considerable cleavage was on display.. The majority of the rest of her wardrobe back at home consisted of club clothes that were only a shade off of what your typical high end hookers wore. She felt slightly ashamed, which was a new feeling for her, but it was the best she had to offer, maybe a shopping trip after her first paycheck might resolve this dilemma, but until then she was just going to have to make due.

Today was her first day of her first job, at her father’s company nonetheless. Paine Electronics was a big player in the software development field and although she had little experience in it, she was bound and determined to make a go at this. She had a lot to make up for after all her father had done for her, and she was bound and determined to finally get her life in order. Today was going to be a fresh start, a time to put all the craziness that had got her kicked out of college in the first place,finally behind her.

The therapy her father had paid for had done a lot to get her head straightened out. The exercises and mantras her Doctor had taught her were helping a great deal with contending with the irresponsible, and wreckless inner voice that had haunted her since she’d gone through puberty. She’d learned that sex addiction wasn’t a shameful perversion, but a treatable disease and through attending meetings and constantly reminding yourself that other people weren’t just objects to use for pleasure but actual humans with thoughts and feelings of their own; you could learn to function in normal society again.

She walked in, confidence showing in posture, and made it all the way to the elevator, even managing to press the 11th floor button before her confidence broke. A bike messenger who was signing in at the front security desk broke into a run and managed to catch the elevator’s doors before they could shut. They reopened and the cute, bearded, obviously undereducated hipster covered with tattooes, slipped in next to her and she sighed in frustration. Her mind swam and her pelvis tingled, as soon as her nose caught drift of the musk coming off her sweaty disgusting form.

FUCK HIM! Fuck him now, walk over and hit the stop button and pull your pussy out and lick your lips. He won’t ask questions, he’ll just walk over and fuck you with his fingers long enough for his dick to get hard and then he’ll pound you hard!’ That bad voice yelled inside Kassy’s head.

“NO!” She yelped aloud, drawing attention from the young man and blushing.

“Wha? You say something?” He asked, reaching up and pulling the now obvious white earbud out of his ear, heavy metal music echoed inside the elevator.

“No sorry…” She whispered, barely able to contain the whimper of pleasure in her voice and gave a nervous smile. ‘He’s somebody’s son, not just a hunk of meat’ That was the new voice, the one therapy had instilled in her. But that voice was still small and sounded weak and that made Kassy worry.

Kassy steadied herself and soon her floor arrived she stepped out and walked toward the reception desk. “Hi I’m Kassy Paine, Today is my first day.” She said with a polite smile.

Bethany Stark's alarm buzzed annoyingly loud, as it should be. She rolled over.... 6:00am uggg.. Another day another dollar. She pulled the covers from her bed and lamented silently. No one to share this massive bed with again. Grudgingly she swung her feet out got up and stretched her ample form, in the dark went to the bathroom and flooded it with light.

Ahh!!! The brightness stung, but she had little time to acclimate to it. She reached in , turned on the water, tested it, and pulled the knob for the shower spray.... Ahhhh the one solace to this routine. The steam filled the room with its warmth and thickness as she looked herself in the mirror. She liked the way she looked, but just wished she felt other women did. Having food and body issues since puberty(as most women do) she got locked into the comfort of using food to deal with things.

She peeled off her sleepwear and stepped into the inviting hot stream and started her morning cleaning ritual. Oh how she wished she had a better body. At 28, she was in her prime. But the years of self medicating through food had left her blooming all over the place. Bigger hips, breasts, and thighs, as well as a full bottomed butt was what she was left to work with now. Oh well things could be worse. She finished up, dressed and went to the kitchen.Her stomach always started rumbling at this time letting her know it was there. "Yes I know I need to feed you." She said to herself. Then she remembered the big presentation today. Oh crap. Those projections needed to be on target or her supervisor would be on her case again. She loved her job as a data analyst but her supervisor was a pain. He was always pushing her to do better, trying to get her to apply herself and her talents. He was right of course but why did he have to be such a slave driver?

Her absentmindedness made her bypass the healthy fiber cereal she had bought weeks ago and opted for the tasty cherry danish she picked up yesterday. "No time" she bargained with herself checked her watch, and realized she had to rush to get there . She poured the rest of her coffee in her travel mug, grabbed her purse and laptop bag, and rushed out the door.

As she drove to work. she realized she forgot her gym bag she was suppose to bring so she could hit the gym after work. "Fat chance" she said to herself knowing that it was hard for her to fit exercise into her daily routine. Her therapist had tried to get her to realize that to overcome the food addiction she needed to make better choices. Her grumbling stomach let her know what state she had left the house in and before she knew it she was hitting the Mcdonalds drive through for her usual. 3 sausage Mcmuffins, 3 hashbrowns and her coffee to down it all.

As she sat in the parking lot eating, she started to cry.... she didnt know why... but she hated herself right now. She tried to eat healthily, she really tried. But things always got in the way.....there was the stress of the presentation, and her feeling so lonely, and shes gotta eat right?

She ate the last bite, and threw out her wrappers. Her stomach was bloated with all that grease this early in the morning, but at least it wasn't grumbling anymore. She wiped her tears, blew her nose and tried to pull herself together. She got to work just in time. She rushed in the big double glass doors just in time to see a young attractive woman at the receptionist area. Mmmmm nice. She was dressed smartly with a killer body. Oh man what she wouldn't give to have that body. She smiled as she passed and caught the last part of the "Its my first day" asked by her. Her mind whirled and daydreamed about maybe meeting someone knew...maybe she liked women? Hell no with a body like that she was sure she was out of her league, even if she liked women at all....

She got to her desk about 5 min late, looked around pensively for the scolding she knew she would get form her supervisor, and set about the task of getting those data projections out.....

Kassy saw the thick girl walk in behind her, she peaked over her shoulder and glanced her voluptuous form up and down briefly and then returned her attentions back to the receptionist.

"Oh, you must be Mr. Paine's daughter, ok well I'll show you to your desk then. Your father is out on a business meeting but he should be back after lunch. Come right this way." The pretty receptionist said as she stood from her desk and showed off her magnificent body. It was no surprise to Kassy, her father was a total pussy-hound which was why he wasn't married to her mother anymore. Kassy's mind started to wander as she followed the woman into the bullpen. How many times had her father bent this sexy bitch over his desk and fucked her brains out. 'Focus Kassy, focus.' The good voice said.

The receptionist showed Kassy her desk, it was right next to the chubby girl's desk and Kassy gave a polite wave to her. She could have easily walked around the desk and entered from the unobstructed side but instead Kassy decided to squeeze in between the receptionist and the wall, her hand falling on the pretty woman's hip and her own pelvis rubbing up against the receptionist's round ass. "OK Thanks!" Kassy said flirtatiously to the receptionist. She watched as the woman gave a nervous smile before walking off back toward her own desk.

Kassy turned on her computer and the day's workload came up on the screen. "Shit, what am I gonna do with this, it looks like a fucking foreign language." She said aloud, peeking over at her chubby neighbors desk, hoping the woman had heard her. "Hey I'm Kassy what's your name?" She asked.

Beth was so focused on getting to her projections report, she didn’t even notice that she someone had sat down in the desk next to her. She was trying to get the data to fill the chart on the next page of the presentation. Damn why wont the figures populate? She barely heard her colleague introduce herself.

“Wha?” She turned to say and as she did she was greeted by the bombshell that was at the reception area when she came in. Her eyes unfortunately rested directly on her ample tits and it embarrassed her. She quickly met this woman’s gaze and extended her hand in greeting, an embarrassed smile on her face. “Glad to meet you. I'm Beth. Bethany Stark. I take it this is your first day?” Her mind now could focus on her new colleague. She was fit. Wayyyy outta Beth's league she thought. No wedding ring, so at least she was single. “Is there something I can help with?” How corny is that. But us professionals always go with what works. She tries to have a bright face so as to project sincerity. She hoped it worked. Unfortunately her mind wandered to her drawer and the chocolate bar and candy stashed in it. Go away!!!! she screamed in her head. She desperately wanted to give her new colleague attention... who knows maybe this is a new beginning? Her heart leapt and her pulse raced. Oh God she hoped so...

Kassy could see Beth's eyes gravitate toward her cleavage, she knew that the blouse was too revealing for this professional setting and by the look on Beth's face the thought was reaffirmed.

"Oh, sorry, I know not really a work appropriate shirt, but it was the best my closet had to offer me this morning. Maybe after my first paycheck I can get out and buy something a little less revealing." Kassy apologized and tugged upward on the neckline of the blouse but the maneuver did little to hide her big tits, if anything it only managed to jiggle them lewdly.

"But to answer your question, yeah you can help me. I went to college but good grades weren't ever a high priority. Soooo I was wondering if you could come over here and show me some of this stuff, or atleast enough to fake it until I catch on. This job is kinda my last chance, Daddy....Hmmm I mean Mr. Paine has been very generous to me and I'd hate to let him down again. What do you say Beth, can you give another girl a hand?" Kassy asked, in her best flirty voice, smiling and praying Beth would show some mercy on her.

Back
Top Bottom