Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

・:*:・。.Welcome to my Cherry Tree! ・:*:・。. [FxF & MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome!
purple_lace_divider_by_ladymidnightsolace-d8eyc23.png

I've decided to make these a little more organized for me.
Now I have two different request threads.
One for FxF/MxF, and one for MxM/MxF.
My MxM/MxF

Let's get to know me, Cherry!

I am a female, but I enjoy to play both male and female main characters, sorry if that bothers you.
I am now nineteen years old, my character will tend to be 18-25ish.
I lack much of a social life, so I will be online a lot.
I say i'm patient, but really i'm not. I'm sitting here pressing refresh every five minutes, but i'll never pester you about replies.
I have a sick, twisted, and offensive humor, I can tone it down or not show it at all, but be warned.

Cherry's Rule Book.

For replies. I don't mind if you rapid fire[Post after post with little breaks], take a day to reply, or a week. After a week i'll start losing interest in our story though. If something happens in your actually life, your dive dies, or something else that would explain a late reply I understand like everyone else. [I am someone who replies as much as I can to my partner, as I hate to keep them waiting. This always depends on the length, situation, and requirements of each partner.]
For Requirements. My requirements for length are pretty simple. If you write a line, I won't accept it. I'd like to do more detailed roleplays, but the lowest i'll accept is one. What I like to write is three and up, but I match my partner. If you give me one, then I will give you one back. Grammar/Spelling must be readable, i'm not perfect, nobody is. I don't want to feel like i'm writing with a five year old.
For Chatting. I will not create this story on my own, and you will not create the story on your own. We should be talking about the characters, plot, and such with one another. I want to know if you like it, if you have any questions, if you want to run a massive plot changer with me. I love drama and change in a plot, so never be afraid to add it in! Just maybe let me know, unless you want it to be a surprise.

The Book of Will.

Gender pairings. I will do Male on Male, Female on Female, and Male on Female. I prefer Male on Male the most out of all three, want to experiment with Female on Female, and won't reject Male on Female.
Dom/Sub. I can play a submissive, dominate, or switch type of character. I found I enjoy all three, but be warned that I am not very skilled with playing a dominate person in bed. Submissive is what i'm use to, switches I enjoy as the position switches and maybe fighting for dominance. I'm someone who let's the story decide who is the top and who is the bottom. Though it's naturally clear by the actions of our characters who will be what.
Genre. Fantasy, Horror, Slice of Life. I'll go into more detail below for these.
Species/Types I am willing to play is long. Humans, Demons, Angels, Hybrids, Fairies, Vampires, Shifter, Werewolves, Element, A made up species.

The Book of Won't.

Genre. I will not play out scifi, and historical. I just don't find much enjoyment out of the whole thing.
Note for the incest lovers. Very boring/unoriginal Slice of Life, like BrotherxSister, DaddyxDaughter.
Species/Types. Robots, and tentacles are my limits. I can't, i'm sorry.

Will Play.

Males. I can play small, feminine, nerdy, anxious boys. Or I can play a hot headed, strong, well built, and put together
Females. I can play petite, troubled, curious, open minded girls. Or I can play courageous, outgoing, stunning, and adventurous woman.
Extra. I am not afraid of mental illnesses in characters. It could be from anxiety to schizophrenia, to intense phobias. I am not afraid of a disability that restricts the plot. This could be handicap, learning disabilities. Health issues are also something i'm okay with. I like the odd characters, it makes everything more excited. Do not be afraid to make a character that you think is perfect just because he/she has issues.

Wont play.​

Males. I can not play a strong male to your weak feminine boys, for whatever reason I don't enjoy it, This can be changed if the plot stands out more than. I will not play the male in a Male on Female situation.
Females. Oversexualized female, meaning I will not play a hooker, or prostitute. She will dress normally, and her body parts will be normal. No mega tits, perfect lips or pillow ass. I will not play a hot teacher to your nerdy boy, I will not be the milf to your horny child.
Extra. I don't really have any extra.

The Four Pages of Genre.

Horror!
I mean something scary.
Something with guts and graphic
Death and twisted characters with issues.
I want to get chills, and my stomach to twist because of what is happening.

Fantasy!
I want to go to a mythical world, one we created together, or by ourselves!
Fairies, and demons, with sky changing colors, and death not really meaning death.
Mythical creatures coming to earth.
Hiding behind a curtain that humans can't see through.

Slice of Life/Romance
Slice of Life is iffy for me mostly because I can easily loose my interest.
Make it.. exciting.
Add twists and add more characters to add and help the plot.
Please don't come to me with a shitty brotherxsister fuckfest romance.
for romance, I find that it doesn't instantly click.
If they don't know each other beforehand it should take a little bit.
I like realistic, meaning trust needs to be learned, and that love develops overtime.

Fandom!
I will not play a cannon character!
you may play a cannon character if you so desire.
No Mary/Gary sues.

I do not read/watch TV.
I'm a weeb, so only anime.

Attack On Titan
Tokyo Ghoul
Kill La Kill
Vampire Knight
Seraph of The End
K-Project
Pokemon(I mean the games not the show but whatever)

Please don't comment below, just send me a PM.
My plots will be placed below.

RE: Threaded Mode | Linear Mode ・:*:・。.Welcome to my Cherry Tree! ・:*:・。. [FxF & MxF]

--------------------
My Plot World!
[Always a WIP]
------------------------
Key.
♂♀=MxF
♀♀=FxF
***=Craving
-------------------------------
Basic Original Plots.​

Coffee and Sketch.[♀♀ Only.]
A young girl[Me] takes a major in art and finds herself admiring the new teacher in more ways than one. She loved the teachers artwork, and confidence. She was kind and honest, and believed her work had improved by such a teacher. Suddenly one day she asks the woman out for coffee, even though she doesn't even like coffee.

Maybe I'm Gay.[♀♀ Only. ]
A girl is in an abusive relationship[Me] with a man, and one day she has enough as escapes the house. Running a blood, half dressed mess she sees someone. Running behind them she begins to panic and beg for help, that someone was trying to get her. She might look like a drug addict until the angry boyfriend come running.

I Called Her Angel.[♀♀ Only. CRAVING***]
A girl with a habit[Me] of running her mouth ran it to the wrong group. After her older sister had been beaten bloody she went looking for the attacker. With a nasty attitude and as much strength as a kitten she made a mistake, finding herself opening her eyes in a house. Crumbling ceiling and the smell of cigarettes and booze, not to mention someone stabbing a needle through her flesh to create stitches. How did she get here, and where was her sister?​
-------------------------------​
More Thought out original Plots.

Stole this from my roommate <3

Note: This requires multiple characters 4+.
Will do MxM, MxF and FxF parings.
If in MxM search, at least one of that.
If in MxF search, at least one of that.

Ronno High is not your average high school. The only similarity is the classes, and even those are different.

These are the grades.

If you're 18-19 you are considered a Freshmen.
If you're 19-20 you are considered a Sophomore.
If you're 20-21 you are considered a Junior.
If you're 21-22 you are considered a Senior.

The 'Rooms' are like this.
Depending on crime you are put in specific 'Rooms', everyone in that room will be by your side the entire four years of the school.

A - Small crimes. Only been in Juvi for Half a year up to two years. Unlucky enough to be put in at 17/18 years old.
B - Bigger crimes. Robbing, Abuse, Gangs, Drugs. Been in for two years to four.
C - Bad crimes. Murders, Rapist, and such. Four+ years.

A-1 = Room A, Freshmen.
A-2 = Room A, Sophomore.
A-3 = Room A, Junior.
A-4 - Room A, Senior.

Each room holds a color uniform, and the year they are placed on. (1-4).
A = Red.
B = Orange.
C = Purple.
Numbers are white, placed on the right side of the chest.

Uniforms!
Males - A button up shirt/t-shirt with the color of their room. A tie with the color of their room. Slacks/jeans. No holes/tears in the jeans, and must fit right, belts required. Sneakers/Formal.
Females. A button up shirt/t-shirt with the color of their room. A skirt/jeans. No holes/tears in the jeans, must fit right, belts required. Sneakers/flats.

Dyed hair IS ALLOWED.

Rules!
1. No weapons.
2. Get along with others.
3. Do not confront a student who is having a mental issue, get a teacher or officer.
4. No leaving school grounds.
5. No drugs.
Remember! We are here to help you get a more stable life. It's here or jail.

Protection!
Armed police officers.
Cameras nearly everywhere. (Not in dorms/bathrooms.)
Bulletproof glass.
Metal detector at entrance of school building/dorms.
Windows do not open all the way, unable to fit a body.
Activated electric fence/guards.

Dorms!
Everyone will be given a dorm partner. Unless a student holds a mental illness that is a risk for others.
Any grade mix. A freshmen paired with a Senior.
The rooms are also mixed. A paired with C.

They contain
One bedroom. (Two beds. Two dressers, Two nightstands, One closet, One desk.)
A living room. (Cordless Tv/Couch/Coffee Table)
A bathroom. (Shower/Bath. Toliet/Double vanity)
A kitchen. (Stove/Microwave. Fridge/Freeze. Counter/Cabinets.)
A storage room. (Shelves.)

Events!
Events can happen. We can decide when.

Examples.
Drawing contests.
Talent shows.
Field days.
Movie night.
Dances.
-----------
Pairing ideas.
Color=Mine.
(Can always suggest one.)

One Pairing. Freshmen A is paired with a Senior C.
Second Pairing. Junior C is paired with a Senior C.
Third Pairing. Two senior C's.
Forth Pairing. Sophomore A is paired with a Freshmen C.

Plot Idea.

It would start with each picked pair opening the door to see who their dorm mate is for the year. A small freshman A, A thuggish looking Sophomore B? Maybe it's an awkward meeting while the other is yelling? It'd be a complete mix of reactions and type of people who have been forced to basically live together. Not much of the school days would be written, just after school. Unless there are two characters who share the same grade/room. Or if there is an event that characters are planning to be involved in.

Can be romantic/sexual.

I left a lot of space. I didn't say the direction it's going, or anything really. Simply stating how i'd start off. I want my parent and I to think of it together.
-------
MY rules.
1. Color code a specific character speech. Set a color to them so every time they talk I know who is talking. Plus it makes it look pretty!
2. Character sheets are NOT required.
3. A picture of your character is also NOT required. If you want them from me they'll be strictly anime/drawn.
4. YES. Unnatural hair/eyes is alright with me.
5. Lets say A and B are talking in the library, but C and D are talking in a dorm. Separate the text with a divider.
Smut Plots.
I haven't done anything sexual in FxF situation, so be a
little forgiving with me please.
Fandom Plots.
None ATM.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom