Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sissie for Christmas (sub sissies, shemales, herms, free to join.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sissie for Christmas (Ask before joining)

He kept playing with her. Making her wait longer each time before giving it back. He looked behind him "Hey it does glow."

"No, only when I say you can." He reached over to his night stand and grabbed a piece of ribbion. He tied it tight around her little reindeer so he could neither climax nor come down from her errection. Then went back to teasing.

Downstairs, the top of the black box was pushed open. A small figure emerged from the box and padded around the living room naked. She had pure white skin with black rosettes across her body, and rounded white ears sticking up from her black hair. Her tail cautiously swayed behind her, brown eyes darting around the room before hearing the sounds from upstairs.
She quickly makes her way up to the room, soundlessly, and observes the scene before her. The new snow leopard watches intently, nipples perking up and cheeks turning rosy.

He stopped when he noticed the snow leopard. "Come on, don't be shy." He smiled at her and beckoned her over. Dismounting the reindeer and turning around to face her.

He pulled Gingy up into his lap and startted to grope her and tease her rod as he watched the new girl.

She walked in, instinctively bowing her head to the master. She was new to this and wasn't quite "fully trained" yet as you might say. "Diana," she says just barely above a whisper, before raising her eyes to meet his.

"Hello, Diana," Gingy moaned. She bucked her hips forward, trying desperately to cum. "I'm Ginger Bread, but you can call me Gingy."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom