Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CLOSED]

RE: The Facility [BumbleBumbleBee & KnightCreep]

The wolf howled in pain and scrambled back. "You dirty fucking whore! I'll kill you for that!"

Izzy jumped up and scrambled, the lead human ordered them to take the two out. A big claw hit Izzy and pulled her out, same with one that went for the wolf. Izzy had a tranquilizer shot into her and same would happen with the wolf.

And so he was taken into medical to be treated as she was wheeled back out, she was given some type of medicine and felt her stomach growing quick.
After the medical procedure they removed all the fumes from his body so it made him normal again, putting him in an actual enclosure with a few other males who were forced to mate too. It had trees and everything.

One scientist smirked at Izzy. "She's actually rather sexy..."

The lead man there hissed "You always say that."
And as her stomach grew the man looked at the needle "PS Guys this is a test. Whoever saves her gets to keep her if something goes wrong."
In which nothing did as a few minutes later contractions hit her and she started into labor.

The scientist was the first to help the fox deliver her litter. "That's it, girl. That's it..."

The scientist held Izzy's twins. "Perfectly healthy. She's mine now."

(Oh... Well, that's not my kind of thing.)
The scientist attached a thick collar around Izzy's neck and carried her to his car.

Izzy didn't fight, neither did she have an energy left. One this was because she was passed out.

As the lead scientist came back with some needles, he saw she was gone and the cage door was open. Spinning on his heels he turned to see the door to the facility close. He went running to it.

The scientist sped home and began packing. He had no doubt in his mind that the facility would come for him.

The scientist began driving in his personal car, not his company car. He had everything he would need. Izzy was in a cage in the back seat.

And Izzy was waking, and fast. The men we're at his house within minutes of him leaving and they searched his house and the vehicle before they sped off down the roads either way.

"You alright?" the scientist asked the fox. "Don't worry, you're safe now, I just can't have anyone seeing you. If we get pulled over, act like a common animal."

Although Izzy didn't hear a single word he said as she immediately began jumping off the side of the cage and giving off those sharp barks.
The lead man stopped at his house, he still had his 4 highly trained wolf anthros. They could go from wolf to anthro form, so he gave them something that smelt like Izzy and they began to try and find the trace.

Izzy didn't, she was frightened and didn't understand where she was. She continued to do what she was doing.

"Sit!" the scientist commanded, causing a command chop to override Izzy's behavior.

"I'm trying to save both of out lives!" Scientist yelled.

Izzy didn't stop before she heard howling and then she stopped, turned and howled too. Then she stopped short and began her crazed barking again.

Back
Top Bottom