Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CLOSED]

Today was the day for a new pair of animals to be wheeled off to wherever, but Izzy could tell this wasn't any normal day as the humans were approaching her cage. But they split off and she sighed from holding her breathe, then her cage began to move and she began to spin. She was nude as were all the others that were held captive here, then she saw another cage being wheeled out and she saw another animal before a sharp poke was in her side and she blacked out.

Waking up some time later on dirt where two trees were frowning and some flowers were too, yet there were walls on all sides of her but it was quite nice and big. She got the itch down below and began to itch. Standing back up she noticed another creature across from her and she immediately knew that she and this male were the one chosen to breed this time.

RE: The Facility [BumbleBumbleBee & KnightCreep]

The male was a massive wolf with a cock to match. "Hello there, cutie? What's your name?"

Izzy's head immediately began searching for escape, she then smelt the scent that was coming off her. They literally had forced her body into the estrus period, she darted to the tree and dug her claws into it and began to climb. Hoping to get high enough to avoid his reach but sadly this tree was small and he could easily climb to get her.

"Easy, easy," the wolf said to the fox. "I not going to rape you. I have more control than that."

The humans had an invisible screen that they could see threw, the lead human spoke "More. Females close but not the male." One man typed down a few buttons and some sprays injected into the enclosure type place, but they were stuff that you couldn't see but it could be heard spraying into the cage. "Stop. No more then that. Now let's see what they do." The man said and then other man pressed a button and it stopped.

The wolf's eyes became full of lust. He let out a feral growl. "Come here, little bitch. Your cunt is mine!"

The human lead man nodded his head and clicked a few buttons, the dirt all went away and one tree disappeared. Only the one stayed to make it dramatic, the humans had popcorn and were eating it. Although Izzy wasn't nearly as badly effected as it as she stayed clinging to the tree for dear life.

The wolf pounced onto Izzy and growled. "Either you give and behave like a good bitch, or I'll have to bite and scratch you."

Izzy began scrambling "Please oh please let me go! I don't want this please!" Her claws scrambled for grip but she had none at all.

Upon heading the fox screaming, the wolf's rational side began fighting against the lust. Unfortunately, his feral instincts were too strong. He slammed his cock into Izzy's vagina.

The wolf howled in pleasure as he picked up speed. "Get ready, little bitch!"

Izzy cried her loudest before she was out of breathe and continued to attempt to get away, her crying would slowly stop though.

The wolf fired his seed into the fox before collapsing, completely drained or sperm and stamina.

The wolf smirked. "Enough yourself while this lasts, fox. I know I will."

"Shut it. Let's see if you can lactate..." He began to suck on the nipple.

Yet she knew it hurt so she managed to get his shoulder and begin shaking her head as her claws dug into his neck and her legs kicked at his groin

Back
Top Bottom