Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: Craving an Adult Tale (Seeking Male Writer to Write for an Imperial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady of Stories

Fantasy ~ Sci-fi ~ Pseudo-Historical
Let me start by saying that what I'm looking for has a certain flavor to it. While the Star Wars movies are full of adventure and battle and the Rebellion versus the Empire, my angle on the story flavor goes more of the way of "Casablanca" and "The Maltese Falcon," but add sex, and perhaps romance - certainly mystery, intrigue, and organized crime.

Thylian Station, sits on a moon along the Corellian Trade Spire, serving ships on their way from the Inner Rim to the Expansion region. While quite sizable, it's essentially a cross between a massive rural truck stop along an interstate highway and a warehouse hub for logistics and transport. In short, the people who live on Thylian Station are all adults who work on the station in some fashion involving shipping. With the flow of various peoples moving through, there is also a very lively bazaar/market, from which anything can be gotten (here, the black market thrives, too). Thylian Station is one of the older stations, having been founded when the Corellian Trade Spire was coming online. In short, it's well-established.

Cafe Etymnia has been serving Thylian Station since just before the Clone Wars, offering food and drink to clients that include both locals, and wayfarers, as well as making excellent space for various kinds of negotiations. Even as the Empire has stationed a small garrison at Thylian Station, life has gone one, though any shady deals are now done with a little more care. Unfortunately, the Garrison Commander, who normally turned a blind eye to such goings on, has been promoted (thanks to the sudden demise of someone higher in the ranks). But someone above the Commander apparently paid attention, and has sent a new commander known for being a bit more detail-oriented, and lower in tolerance, to take over. (Note: unknown to the residents of the Station, it's come to the attention of the Empire that the Station is in an excellent location to make it a primary logistics hub for the disbursal of Imperial troops and machinery in the area.)

The primary female character I will be writing is a co-owner of the Cafe, a human woman in her early thirties who can make any kind of drink for any one that won't kill them (which is a feat considering the wide variety of beings in the galaxy. Felyx, or "Lucky," as she's usually called, has her own secrets, and her own past, which her fellow owner, a Bothan named Eland Ploon, leaves be. (Note: Ploon is married, and has three cubs, but he has an inside hand with off-station organized crime). Lucky is something of a neutral woman, and is considered someone who others can talk to in confidence, with out concern that she'll say something to anyone, unless requested to do so. (Think of her as a female version of "Rick" from Casablanca).

Here's what I need, a literate partner willing to take up an Imperial Commander being stationed in what amounts to a rural nowhere. Maybe he's bringing in fresh troops to replace the others, thinking they've gone lax (which, they have, even the Imperials are known to come lounge at the Cafe and have a few drinks.) There's even rumor (which is true) that a brothel works out of the Cafe.

I'm more than willing to discuss this further, and negotiate as well as put in new ideas. Just drop me a line via PM.

And yes, I DO like smut with my story - I'm thinking Lucky will end up in the Commander's bed - which would be a first for her as she's used to being flirted with, and flirting back a little, but not being taken up on the offer as it were, or being given a solid offer.

RE: Star Wars: Craving an Adult Tale (seeking Male writer to write an Imperial)

I will gladly do modifications on the tale, and even pair a lady against a Stormtrooper. Admittedly, I rarely ever play Jedi as it just strikes me as a bit over-the-top (for me). In short, anything in the Srar Wars universe, though I always play/write original characters. I just don't want to screw up a character that is already well established.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom