Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time to impregnate (Splendif x Dakra)

Splendiforous

Super-Earth
The virus had come from out of nowhere and had swept across the globe before anyone realised what was happening. At first there had just been a few drops in birth rates in various countries around the world, but as the drops began to become more and more noticeable the medical community took note, eventually discovering the cause was a virus that infected men, rendering them sterile. There was panic as it was discovered that the virus had already spread to every country on the face of the Earth, but soon enough the governments had managed to restore order. Soon though, the virus mutated, beginning to infect women as well but in a very different way. It didn't render them sterile, but all women underwent a sharp increase in their fertility, though sadly this effect could not be made to work on men no matter how much research was carried out.

After a year however, the world had settled and some semblance of normal life had resumed. This was made possibly by the discovery that there were still some men in the world left sterile. They numbered less than 50 across the entire globe, but they existed. These men weren't necessarily immune to the virus, but somehow their bodies had adapted to it, the virus increasing their fertility rather than removing it, and in many cases resulting in fairly significant growth of their endowments. Every world government was quick to act in desperation to save humanity from extinction, granting these fertile men absolute rights. In order to save their species, these men were given the right to impregnate anyone they chose, at any time they chose, in any place they chose. For a person to refuse would result in immediate arrest and life imprisonment without trial or possibility of release or parole. Sure this law was rather loosely worded, but nobody had ever thought to specify female. To encourage breeding the sterile men were encouraged to attempt to impregnate at least one person per day. It was hoped that they would produce sons who would inherit their adaptations to the virus who could then go on to further breed, thus saving the human race, or at least prolonging it long enough for scientists to find a way to cure and reverse the effects the virus had on other men.

Nathan was one of those lucky few men. Like all men he had been tested, but unlike the other 3 or 4 billion he had returned a result of positive fertility. Today was Nathan's first day back in the world after spending several weeks at the government testing facility, he had given so many blood and semen samples over those weeks he would've been glad it was over even without his 'free pass'. To give him the ability to exercise his new rights Nathan had been given a very special ID card, one that had been heavily publicised by the government so that it would be instantly recognisable by anyone. All he had to do was show it and that was it, the person was immediately subject to his demands to impregnate them. To prevent forgery the government had included a hologram projector into the ID card that would project Nathan's image, confirming he was the true holder of the card. Sure it was incredibly expensive, but they only had to make one since Nathan was now the only fertile man in the entire North American continent, and it made sure that the ID was far too expensive to forge.

It was Nathan's first day back at school, though nobody gave him a second look as he walked down the corridor. Why would they just yet? His name and face hadn't been made public, not yet anyway. Even if they didn't recognise him though they would all recognise his ID card when he showed it. Even though Nathan's face hadn't been made public the government had done a damned good job of making sure everyone would recognise the ID when they saw it, the unique card that granted Nathan his special rights. Soon enough word would spread that he was the one he was sure. Perhaps it would make some women avoid him, perhaps it would make others seek him out. Either way, the law stipulated he had to attempt to impregnate at least one woman per day, otherwise he'd be....coerced into doing so.
As nervous as he was, Nathan was also rather eager to 'get to work'. Oh sure his work was saving the human race from extinction, but he would still get to have some fun while doing it.
His eyes scanned around the busy corridor as students rushed back and forth to get ready for classes, before finally spotted the girl he had been looking for...ever since he had found out about this license he had knew exactly who the first would be. The Head Cheerleader...she'd always considered herself so high and mighty, so above everyone else...well....that was about to change, she was about to learn that she was no longer the top dog in school.

Christine is your typical head cheerleader tall with long tan legs her black skirt barely covering her panties her short pink top not covering her stomach while it barely holds in her 36c breasts, she made any boy she didn't think worthy of her times life hell especially Nathan who had the gall to ask her out before her boyfriend Eric the varsity quarterback a typical jock broad shoulders brown hair blue eyes and towering over Nathan bullying the smaller guy for years or atleast he did until he was infected by the virus while athletic he had shrunk down the sterility causing his muscles to shrink and his voice to become shallow his cock shrinking down as well only about 4 inches long.
They stood in front of Nathan in full view of the entire school. Most women had left their boy friends when they went sterile but she still had fun bullying others with Eric So she stayed with him. They notice Nathan and walk over to him. Eric slaps the back of Nathan's head hard laughing. "Hey little dweeb how's it feel being more useless than ever before?" He asks him in a taunting voice as she giggles. "You had a small chance before the virus now little dweebs like you haven't got a chance in hell." She says laughing out loud looking down on him. A couple other people in the hall take up the jeering but no one Nathan knows well or has bullied him often.
Down the hall his English teacher Mrs. Meredith sees them the 34 year old woman is married with out children due to the virus and is the teacher hardest on Nathan. She despises that she can't get pregnant thinking men are totally useless other than for reproduction. She smirks watching them bully Nathan blatantly refusing to step in to protect him.

Nathan jumped slightly as Eric smacked him in the back of the head, frowning in frustration. He shouldn't have expected things to be any different...well...not yet anyway. As his head was lowered and his face hidden from sight he couldn't help but grin slightly. The fact they were still treating him this way....it just made things even better. He was doing something 'noble', saving humanity they said....but that didn't mean he couldn't finally get some payback at the same time. "Even more useless huh...?" Nathan finally spoke, a rarity as he usually never talked back to the ones bullying him, he had lived in the vain hope that ignoring them would make them lose interest. But now...now he was top of the food chain...now, what he said went.
"I've got something to show you Christine...." Nathan reached into his pocket, the grin on his face getting harder to hide, then when he pulled out the license and pressed the small pressure point it activated the hologram, showing that the license was indeed genuine, and finally Nathan could hide his grin no longer. "It's your lucky day Christine, you get to help me save the human race by becoming a mother" He watched for her reaction, taking a glance at Eric for a moment, being able to do this right infront of him made the payback all the sweeter. "And before you try to say no...just remember...refuse this and you spend the rest of your life in prison" It was almost hard not to laugh at this turnabout of circumstances...oh the irony...the sweet sweet irony of it all! It made Nathan shiver with delight!
"But I'm not heartless, so if you can make a choice in the next 10 seconds of where you want to do it, I won't make you bend over right here in the corridor with everyone watching. Tick tock, time's almost up Christine"

"Locker room." Christine yelps eyeswide in shock but nathan could easily just say it was too late. "Hell no you're not knocking up my girl." Eric says getting between you two the Eric had gotten smaller meaning he could likely be knocked up easily as well. The school resource officer walks up grabbing him. "If he's s breeder she isn't yours any more boy every one is his. The older man was never nice to anyone but he has a soft spot for Eric. "Eric if you can get Jim to agree not to press charges you won't go to jail you have one day to convince him." He says leaving Eric there with Nathan. Christine gulps hugging Nathan's arm submissively. "Sorry Eric I don't want to go to jail just do as Nathan says ok?" Christine says her voice pleading.

Christine follows Nathan where he decides to fuck Her. She reaches her petite soft hand down stroking Nathan's cock through his pants surprised at his size while still having a small frame. Eric is following the two of them watching trying to find a way to apologize to a the boy whose life he made a living hell of so long.

Locker room? Well, Nathan had often fantasised about going into the girls locker room. Nathan glanced up as Eric got in the way, but smiled as the resource officer grabbed him and explained the reality of the situation....it was hard not to laugh really. Still, Nathan didn't really intend to press charges against Eric for getting in the way....but it was fun to let him panic about it for just a little while at least. He looked at Christine as she meekly hugged onto his arm....so this was how it felt...was this what Eric felt every day before the virus? It was rather...empowering, addictive. "Don't worry Christine, just follow along and you'll be fine. You'll be a mother yeah but the government will take good care of you" He smiled as they turned to head for the girls locker room, rather casually walking in as if he owned the place.

He shivered as Christine reached to stroke him through his pants...unlike other men who had gotten smaller, Nathan had gotten bigger, much bigger....and his pants were already getting tight as Christine's touch had awoken his arousal. He didn't even mind Eric following, he didn't mind if Eric watched. Still, Nathan was surprised by the level of Christine's submissiveness, he'd expected her to just bend over and demand he get it over with, but this was way better. "Nnngh....these are getting painful now..." Nathan grunted as he reached down, tugging his pants and underwear out of the way, gasping as his quite possibly record breaking cock sprang free.

Christine gulps seeing the size and begins stripping. "Why me?" She asks looking at him with a glare. Eric is watching the two looking angry noticing the massive cock even his normal sized cock couldn't compare to the 15 inch tool he sees before him. She slowly strips unintentionally teasing you while she was trying to take as long as possible. She blushes standing in just panties. Eric looks mostly feminine since he was changed by the virus and could be fun to use as well. She slowly takes off her bra and panties laying them on the rest of her clothes.

She bends over ass up her cunt visibly wet her sweet smelling juice almost dripping from lust. She lightly spreads her pussy lips for him. "Just get it over with." She says biting her lip trying to hide her lust Eric can barely get hard since the virus. Her sweet pink pussy that was denied to him so long ago is now being spread and presented to him as it visibly drips. She grumbles something lowly just barely noticeable that she said anything. She subtly teases her clit.

"As if you can't figure out why you?" Nathan grinned slightly as he watched Christine disrobe for him, gasping slightly as she finally revealed her breasts...oh such beautiful breasts...even firmer than he'd imagined they would be. Without even realising it Nathan licked his lips, looking the cheerleader up and down as she stood in just her panties, before they too were removed. Not long ago the boys at school would have killed to be able to see her naked, now here she was presenting herself to him...rather literally as she bent over for him!

"Get it over with hm? Well...alright..." Nathan moved forwards, still wearing his shirt, only his lower half exposed, but it was all he needed. His huge cock twitched in anticipation, already dripping plentiful amounts of pre-cum all over the locker room floor. He could feel Eric staring at them, well, let him watch...let him watch as his girl was fucked and impregnated by the boy they had tormented.
Nathan grunted as the tip of his cock pushed against Christine's dripping wet pussy, even as wet as she was it was a tight squeeze due to his increased thickness. But he kept pushing, then finally gasped as the head of his cock slipped inside of her. "Oooooh...f-fuck...you are tight...." He licked his lips, then continued to sink his cock deeper and deeper inside of her, inch by inch sinking into Christine's body until finally all 15 inches were inside, Nathan panting and bending over to rest on her back, his hands coming up to cup her breasts, giving them a firm squeeze.

She squeals as the record setting cock forces into her cunt it was once loose but a year of disuse caused her to tighten back up. "Fuck how are you so huge!" She screams panting the scream was in both pain and pleasure as he can feel her cunt spasm as she cums. Eric looks ashamed a small bulge visible turned on seeing his girlfriend taken by a cock so large it should be on a horse. He starts teasing his cock gently as he his free hand moves to his ass still dressed. She puts her hands on his as her breasts are groped encouragingly her soft warm hands lightly covering his.

"Harder please knock me up!" She groans lost to her lust the virus making her eager to breed. Eric is shocked by this developer meant as his fingers enter his own ass deeper as he teases his own prostate. "Christine you can't be serious you hated this nerd." He says in shock his voice barely a whisper. "So I need that fat dick of his since yours is almost as small as my clit." She says panting lewdly her cunt tightening. "Nathan is it true those uneffected by the virus can knock up anyone?" She asks panting loudly. As Eric hears her say this he knows what she means she plans on having you use him she's getting a thrill from being raped by you and it's only getting better thinking about watching her boyfriend get made a slut.

Nathan felt her tighten up around him, her body growing even hotter and wetter...had she cum just from him putting his cock inside her? It seemed so...he couldn't help but grin, he bet Eric had never been able to do that. When he felt her hands on his, encouraging him to play with her breasts, he knew she was already his....to be able to do that right infront of Eric was pure delight.

"Well, if you insist" Nathan licked his lips as she now begged him to impregnate her, just short minutes ago she'd simply wanted it over with but now...he just chuckled and began to pull back, then thrust his huge cock back inside of her hard, grunting as his cock gave a powerful twitch inside of her, before he started to do the same thing again..and again...beginning to steadily fuck Christine hard and deep. "Ungh....anyone? Dunno....they said I can fuck anyone I want though...never said they had to be female..." He knew what she was thinking, and he liked it. Even if he couldn't get Eric pregnant, making him submit would still be the perfect topping to his revenge on his bullies.
"Oooh...." Nathan started to fuck Christine even harder, squeezing her breasts and pinching at her nipples as he grunted loudly, then with one final hard thrust he cried out as he buried himself as deep as he could, moaning loudly as he finally came....and came...and came! So much cum was flooding from his cock that Christine's womb was almost instantly full...and the thick, hot fluid kept on coming with no way to escape her body, so instead forcing her belly to start visibly bulging before Eric's eyes.

Christine smiles gently as her beautiful breasts are cupped gently rubbing his hands as she squeezes her breasts are squeezed. She lets out a gorgeous moan as her nipples are tweaked and pinched. He can see his cock twitch through her stomach as she's fucked deep. She moans loudly cumming hard as she's flooded with cum. She lets out a wordless scream of fear as her stomach expands to accommodate the massive amount of cum. "How can you produce so much cum?!" She asks visibly scared that it could really hurt her not realizing her cunt is incredibly durable now. Eric's eyes are wide with fear knowing that he's going to be raped soon. She groans gently falling over on her face and chest ass up blushing gently. "Are you done with me yet Nathan?" She asks her face flushed as she lays face down.

Eric rubs her stomach surprised she doesn't seem to be in pain her belly hot from the massive load of cum. "Please Nathan I'm sorry don't fuck me." He says meekly backing away a bit his voice cracking as he speaks. It's incredible to see the two biggest bullies in the school humbled by the license to breed anyone. The power that comes with the license is incredible being able to force anyone to become his bitch. As she lays down ass up he cunt continues to spasm tightly on his impressive cock. She has a small smile on her face hidden under a veil of her long beautiful blonde hair. She rubs her belly gently blushing as she realizes she's definitely pregnant. "Ugh it had to be you that got to become hyper fertile." She says her voice cracking gently as she whimpers lightly.

Nathan wasn't sure how he could produce so much cum really...it was something to do with the virus....it had made him bigger along with drastically increasing the volume of his cum, along with its fertility of course. Sure he'd gotten off during all the tests, but this was the first time he'd ever actually came inside of someone like this...then again it was the first time he'd ever cum inside someone at all, so it's not like he could compare this to anything 'normal' from before either. "It's just because I'm so much better is all..." Nathan grinned as he finally stopped, his cock twitching inside of her one last time before he started to slowly withdraw it, leaving behind the incredible amount of cum right in Christine's womb...it was impossible for her not to get pregnant from that. He grunted as his cock slipped out of her, then grinned down at her. "Yeah I'm done, but I might be back in about 9 months or so..."

He slowly turned towards Eric, listening as the boy apologised and begged. "Maybe you should've thought a little more about pushing people around. Maybe you should've thought it'd come back to bite you in the ass...or I guess in this case, fuck you in the ass" He smirked slightly. "Now bend over, I don't care if I can't get you pregnant, the law says I can fuck anyone, nobody ever said they had to be female" He stepped a little closer, his huge cock pointing right at Eric. "Come on, turn around, bend over and get those pants down. Don't worry, Christine got me nice and lubed up for you"

He turns around dropping his pants revealing his firm toned ass he shaves his body hairless all but his head. His hairless ass is smooth and round as he slowly bends over his balls look to be an odd color as the barely hang now. Eric looks back at him. "Please Nathan you don't have to do this." He says with a soft whimper as his smooth tight pucker trembles weakly. "Please they told me after I was checked that my prostate might absorb cum and I might get pregnant." He says whimpering gently he subconsciously spreads his ass for Nathan his body wanting it weather his mind does or not.

Nathan sharply inhales when his ass it taken groaning as his anal virginity is stolen by the huge cock attached to his worst enemy. He lets out a low whimpering moan. "Please don't fill me with cum Nathan." He whimpers weakly his hips shaking as he's mounted. He looks up at Nathan his eyes pleading with mercy if this was a story of upstanding morals and not of smut he might of had a chance at that being granted. His cock spurts cum weakly as he is filled by the much larger cock.

Back
Top Bottom