Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Dalish Customs (Seeking literate male for unusual kinky Dragon Age based request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vforvienna

Planetoid
I've been refining my legacy run of Inquisition, and a curious craving has struck me and I can't seem to get it off my mind.

My Inquisitor is of Dalish origin, but for me there's not nearly enough interaction with The People to satisfy me. My thoughts are in the early days of the Inquisition, she would seek out the aid of a nearby clan (or clans, this can be tweaked if we're willing to --- involve more) due to some particularly urgent reason. The Keeper(s) of the clan is understandably wary to aid, even with one of his own regarded as a leader of the 'shems'. How could he trust that they have not turned here away from her kind?

Well, an arrangement could be made to ensure this young Da'len has not strayed - and by arrangement, I mean she would sleep with the Keeper(s) in order to secure an alliance.

Scandalous I know, but stay with me!

I don't know why this occurred to me - maybe it's that silver haired Keeper in the Exalted Plains that tempted me, but I am fascinated with the idea. There are so many ways we can go with this. It could be rough and demanding, seductive and manipulative, a combination of all of the above and beyond. There are many kinks that could be incorporated, and I'm certainly open to discuss them in detail in private. There would definitely be elements of BDSM I think - I like the idea of this all being under the guise of reminding her of where she comes from, so to speak. As I alluded to earlier, I'm also possibly open to the idea of this being an agreement with two Keepers and the Inquisitor.

This could be a short term story, or if we end up enjoying ourselves we could have the arrangement extended so that she would be required to visit every so often.

I do have a few face claims that I've considered as my Inquisitor (tweaked to Elvish features - gotta have those knife ears, of course!) but if they don't suit you I'm open to exchange them for others. (Option 1, Option 2,Option 3)

If you're interested in discussing this further, please send me a message! I know this is a tad rambly, but I'd rather bubble over with ideas in private than gush to a potentially empty thread.

Dareth shiral!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom