Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pip's Plots (◕‿◕✿) [Mxm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BumbleButt

Trying my best since 97'
Why hello there, some of you may recognize me from a few other places. I'm here to kick back, relax, roleplay, and drink smoothies. I'm all out of smoothies.
Here we go, now it's in the right thread

General Rules
  1. I really like grammar. Punctuation, capitalization, the whole shindig. That being said, I'm also tolerant of typos, as I'm sure pretty much all people are. I make my fair share, so I'd be a hypocrite to hate you for them, now wouldn't I?
  2. Not a big fan of toilet play
  3. Please tell me if you have something going on that will slow you down. Just kind of a courtesy thing.
  4. I was never much of a fandom role player and probably never will be. Everything I do I'd prefer to keep it inspired by other stories or original.
  5. Every character I propose is 18 or more years old. I also ask that every character you give is also 18 or more.
  6. I'll only post through PM's

What I'm Looking For

-Plot first, smut second
-Someone who posts more than 1-2 paragraphs, but doesn't write an entire 5 page essay
-Someone willing to contribute plot points and ideas. The plots below might be premade, but they're only concepts. Nothing is really set in stone.
-Someone who can reply more than once every two or three days. I get that many people can't or life gets in the way, it's just a preference. As of this moment, I tend to have a lot of down time.

Plots

Key:
Blue = Open
Red = Closed or taken
Green = The role I'd like from you

Note:
Right now, all of these plots probably will contain some nice in-bed action, but I'm not in much of a mood for humiliation or BDSM or things of that sort. My hella kinky mood isn't up to par right at this moment, so apologies for any disappointment.

Please PM me if you're interested in any of these!

1. A New Debut [Closed]
Teacher [Dom] x Passionate Student
The world is full of monsters called the Malign. Nobody knows how many there are or how big they can come, even if they've existed since the dawn of humanity. To kill these monsters, each kingdom has schools to teach young fighters how to master the arts of weaponry and magic, fusing them together in an efficient, powerful way. Each student has a unique style, even if some or their weapons may be similar. Some channel magic offensively while some use it defensively or for mobility purposes.
One student, Gabriel Makos, was infamous around the entire world after winning countless tournaments and competitions between schools through his five years of learning. He was also quite well known for his good looks and stunning charm with the crowds as well as being an inspiration for many aspiring kids and teenagers to become fighters in this world of chaos. He graduated an entire year early, earning the proud title of Paladin and starting his work defending his kingdom from Malign.
After a mysterious accident only months after his graduation, Gabriel vanished without a single trace, leaving the media baffled and guessing as to what became of him. Some guessed he went into hiding, ashamed of his failure as a Paladin, and other speculated his death at the hands of the Malign.
YC, an aspiring student, became a fighter purely from inspiration drawn from Gabriel. Unfortunately, lacking proper funds or for some reason, he is unable to find a proper teacher and begins to fall behind in his classes. A stranger, seeing his passion and drive without anyone to teach him, feels a hidden potential and offers to start coaching him properly in private. When he pulls off his hood, though, he'd revealled to be the missing Gabriel, YC's long lost idol.

2. Preparation [Closed]
Grandmaster [Dom] x Student
The way of the elements is an ancient, almost forgotten practice by most. It requires years of meditation and study, patient contemplation both in mind and in body. In return for the effort spent learning these ways, the user is granted power and use over that element.
YC, a young learner, is naturally talented in grasping these elements and the understanding of how to use them.
An ancient prophecy tells of two beings, two ancient masters, too, who were gifted in the way of these studies. One was consumed with greed for power and knowledge, he set out to conquer everything and everyone. The other set out to stop him, casting them both away into, what he hoped was, oblivion.
Later it was learned that he had cast them both forward in time. No one knew how far, only that they would reappear eventually. One day, one of these masters appears in the courtyard of the temple, shaken but alive. He says he is the one trying to stop the corrupted master and offers to teach YC in order to help him stop the coming evil.

3. Pitiful Prince [Open]
Demon [Dom] x Demon
In the world of demons, there exists a hierarchy of power that determines status and influence in the underworld.
One day, YC, a powerful demon of sorts, stumbles upon a pathetic looking demon walking through his territory and, upon questioning this intruder, discovers that he is the son of the Demon King and that he's running away from his home. The pitiful boy has very little power and falls very low on the hierarchy despite being the son of the most powerful person in the underworld. He left home, ashamed of his weakness, and remains in search of some way to become stronger and return to his father without being a disappointment.
YC offers to give this pathetic prince more power, but only at a cost.

4. Let Me Help You [Open]
Athlete [Dom] x Athlete
An unfortunate train accident has left several dead and dozens injured, including MC, who is YC's friend, idol, and teammate. The accident leaves MC short one arm and one leg, removing him from the captain of the Track team and stealing away the decent chance he had at competing in the Olympics. YC, a younger athlete who once strove to be good enough to join MC in his successful career, offers to be his caretaker after overhearing that he needs one.

5. Sunken Ship [Open]
Merman x Sailor/Captain [Roles Discussable]
After YC [and possibly his crewmates] are trapped on a sinking ship, they wake up to find themselves alive and well on an island not too far away from where they nearly perished. How they got there is a complete mystery. Strange happenings keep appearing around YC and YC only; fish being thrown out of the water onto shore, piles of nutshells and rocks appearing on the beach in the morning, and a odd sensation of being watched. One night, a merman appears out of the water, claiming to be their savior and worried about their well-being.

6. Caved In [Open]
Mage x Mage [Roles Discussable, wanting an assertive top/dominate botton]
MC, a known adventurer and seeker of godly power in a world of magic, has finally stumbled upon a shrine in a deep cave that will grant him godly abilities: Immortality, enhanced magical powers, and the powers of space and time. YC, another adventurer set out to stop MC from obtaining this godly power, arrives just in time to stop the ritual from completing and halts MC's progress. He has obtained enhanced powers and immortality, but the grasp of time fell just out of his reach. In the progress of stopping the process, both are trapped inside the cave and must find a way out.

More to come later maybe.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom