Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother and daughter (dakra/kinghtcreep)

Dakra

Star
Sandra Meeks cutely as he sleeps in a large crib inside of a pink and white nursery his mobile is of princesses he is in a small dress and pink diaper. He wakes up crying loudly his cry echoing through the house.

Rainbow Dash ran into the nursery and picked up her sissy daughter. "Shh... It's ok... Mommy's here... Mommy's right here for you... What's wrong? Did you have another bad dream?"

"Yes mommy." He says whimpering gently in her arms hugging her breasts gently. He whimpers gently looking up at her. "Can I sleep in your bed mommy?" He asks tears on his cheek.

"Of course, Princess," Rainbow smiled. She carried Sandra to her bedroom and laid her on the bed. "Why don't you tell Mommy what your bad dream was while she changes your diaper?"

Sandra blushes biting her lip. "That you kicked me out cause I wasn't being a good little girl." She says blushing as her diaper is removed.

"I would never!" Rainbow said as she threw away the messy diaper. "The most I'll ever do to you is... Well, you'll find out if you're that naughty." She put Sandra in a clean diaper. "Want to have some of Mommy's milk? Or maybe her boy milk?" She rubbed her exposed breasts and cock.

"Can I have both?" She asks cutely cupping her mothers balls latching onto a nipple.

"Go right ahead," Rainbow smiled. She laid next to Sandra and relaxed. "Take your pick, princess."

She sucks on her breast drinking her mother milk as she strokes the large futa cock.

Rainbow moaned happily and petted her daughter. "Good girl... Mommy's milk will make you nice and strong." Her wings became stiff, along with her cock.

Rainbow moaned happily. "Mommy's boy milk is coming, princess. Get ready..." She fired her load into her daughter's mouth.

"In the morning yes. Right now, I just want my tongue in you," Rainbow smiled before continuing the rim job,

Rainbow pulled the diaper back up Sandra's legs and held the human close. "Sweet dreams, princess."

Back
Top Bottom