Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Frozen No More (Ryanmo97 x EllieThePhoniex)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.

Ryan was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. He sold it a few years ago for $250 million. He took that money and through good investing he figured he was set for life. He bought 50 acres of land in the country outside of Detroit, Michigan and built a nice two story house. There was some woods, a natural pond feed by a waterfall and some open fields of land. The only thing he was missing was someone to share his life with. He had gone on a lot of dates over the years but I still hadn't found the one.

The two most important people in his life were his 33 year old sister, Gwenevere. But everyone called her Gwen. And her 10 year old daughter, Annabelle. Gwen and Ryan lost their parents in a car crash a few years ago and Annabelle's father was a one night stand than Gwen had. Gwen and Annabelle lived in the suburbs of Detroit and visited him often.

One night, there was a big thunderstorm. Ryan was watching CNN, when there was a very loud lighting strike. He saw the flash of light and to him it it looked ice blue more than white. Then, a short time later he heard a knock on his door. He was surprised that anyone would be traveling in this weather. He went to the door and was surprised to see two young women there. One dressed like Elsa from the movie Frozen. The other was dressed like her sister Anna.

There had been a large storm, a storm that wasn't caused by her and she was trying to stop it. Before she knew it, Anna had tried to stop her to make her seek shelter, but it started to pull Anna up causing Elsa to loose contenation and went over her, using her magic to keep items from hitting them. Before either of them knew it they was sucked up and then all of a sudden Elsa landed on her behind. "Owe. Off me." She pushed Anna off her causing Anna to gasp awake as she looked around.

"Where are we?" Anna asked causing Elsa to glance around. They wasn't in Arrandale anymore. A small tug at her braid she stood up dusting off her dress. "I do not know, let us..." Before she could finish Anna was walking past her and through the trees they could see large home. It reminded them of a castle in a way, but built very different. "Wait slow down, we don't...." All of a sudden Anna was knocking on the door causing Elsa to move beside her sister encase this was a trap.

The door opened showing a weirdly dressed man. "Hello!" Anna said flashing a friendly smile. "Can you help us mister." Anna asked causing Elsa hand to smack her forehead with how her sister was speak. The rain had socked them both down to the bone, Elsa dressed hugged her like a second skin and Anna's dress was getting heavier at the ends.

Needless to say Ryan was a little surprised when the woman dressed as Anna asked for help. She seemed as if she was acting like Anna. He looked at the both women and they were both absolutely drenched. He knew his mother would come out of the grave and get him if he didn't help them. He let the two women in the house and he said, "What on earth are you two doing out on a night like this?" He looked in his driveway and didn't see a car. "Where is your car?" He figured they had car trouble and went looking for help when the storm hit.

Anna stepped in her eyes widen looking at the different things and the lights. They was not candles. "Els..." The guy started speaking. "We was caught in a storm and Elsa here was trying to save.." Elsa moved her hand over Anna mouth. "We don't know what you mean by cars." Elsa answered and then pulled her hand away when Anna licked it. "This is so different!" Anna moved away from them to one of the lambs on the table reaching out and touched it causing her to gasp and stuck her finger in her mouth as Elsa moved her hand as if to shoot magic but nothing worked. "What..." She tried again causing her to look at Anna and then towards the male. "Where are we?" Elsa asked looking to the male.

Ryan listen to what the two woman said. And he watched Anna reaction to the light and then Elsa trying to use her powers. At first he thought this was just some crazy joke. But, he looked at the two of them, any they just looked too confused for this not to be real. He couldn't believe what he was thinking but there was no denying it. Anna and Elsa from Frozen were real and standing in his foyer.

When Elsa asked Ryan about where they were, he wasn't sure what to say, "Um... Come with me I'll give you some blankets and you two can warm yourselves by my fireplace and we can talk. My name's Ryan by the way." He held out his hand for Elsa to shake.

When he didn't answer her question her eyes narrowed slightly . Where was they? This looked nothing from any of the Kingdoms she ever been. Not even magic from those talking rocks could do something like that.

Anna nodded her head only to look at her sister who was staring at the guys hand. Rolling her eyes, Anna smiled. "I'm Anna and this is my sister Elsa." She said only to watch Elsa slowly take the male hand hesitantly. "Blankets would be good I do not want my sister to catch a cold." Elsa was more cold then she realized, normally she didn't feel it like Anna.

Ryan smiled, "It's nice to meet you Anna and Elsa... I'm Ryan follow me..." He took the women into the living room. It is was nicely decorated, with some pictures of Ryan and his family. The large screen TV, on the other side of the room, was still on CNN. The fire in the fireplace was already going, so he had the two of them sit on the couch, in front of the fire and he got them some blankets. "Here you go," He said as he passed out the blankets, "I'll go make you two some cocoa. I'll be right back..."

Anna eyes was all wide, looking at the different things on the wall. The pictures was prettier then the ones she ever saw on their walls. "Is this all made by magic?" Anna asked as she sat down on the couch, taking one of the blankets and wrapped herself in it. Elsa smiled at her sisters behavior as she took a blanket too, wrapping it around her hiding how the dress hugged her curves. "Let me help." Elsa finally said as she stood up, the man was a stranger who could easily do something to their drink.

Ryan smiled when Elsa offered to help. He could tell she was looking out for herself and her sister. "Sure, right this way..." Ryan took Elsa into the kitchen. It looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. The island in the center of the kitchen had a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. He pulled out a stool for Elsa, "Have a seat..."

Ryan then started to get the milk and the instant cocoa mix, "I'm glad you came in here with me, Elsa... There is somethings I have to tell you and it might be better for Anna to hear it from you..." He started to make up the cocoa, "I'm not quite sure where to start. So, I think I'll just start with the simplest. I'm sure you know you are no longer in Arendelle. In this world, Arendelle doesn't exist. You're in a country called the United States of America. You're in my home near the city of Detroit in the state of Michigan. And you are over 170 years in the future. You might be wondering how I know your from Arendelle... You see, you and Anna are the main characters in a very popular story in this world. Also, in this world that you are in... Magic doesn't exist... and I'm very sorry, Your Majesty, but I don't think there is anyway for you and Anna two to go home..." He called Elsa, 'Your Majesty' because he thought he should be respectful to the Queen of Arendelle at this moment.

This was amazing. Elsa blue eyes widen looking around the large room. A room with thing she never saw before. Their Kitchen was large, but it had fire stoves and ovens nothing like this. The steel was mainly used for weapons and armor. Finally taking the seat he pointed out. “Thank you.” She smiled slightly, as she watched him move around the room getting the hot chocolate ready.

Elsa couldn’t help but tense when he spoke about telling her something. “Yes?” All she said and he started explaining the situation they were in. Arendelle did not exist? She was about to interrupt him but stopped as he continued. First she sat there thinking of the things he spoke. Part of it made sense, not even in the areas she ever traveled looked like this. Did the magic storm and her magic caused her to end up here? “Unless there magic here then your right.” Elsa stated her hand moving up pulling her braid over her shoulder as she tugged on it slightly. “It was some type of magical storm that was attacking the castle we were in and I was using my magic to keep it at bay but I was interrupted.” Her eyes shifted to the door where they came from and moved back to him.

“What I want to know first. If magic does not exist nor does Arendelle how did they even, make a story of Anna and I?” That just didn’t sound right to her.

Ryan mixed up the cocoa and listened to what Elsa had to say. From her motions he could tell that Anna was the one who interuped her while she tried to contain the storm that brought them to his world. Then she asked how people could make a story of Anna and her. "Well, Your Majesty," He said, "I'm sure in your world you have storytellers... People who like to make up stories to entertain people. It's something like that. Some people made up a story and you and Anna happened to be the main characters..."

Back
Top Bottom