Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

House Sitting (Felicia Florence x YelloMit)

The make-out session was quickly stopped once the doorbell rang, and Tobias threw his head back in annoyance. Things were just starting to get good and this person had to come and ruin it.... for now. Tobias sighed, then moved back slightly. "It is probably for you, so you should answer it." He said, leaning back on the couch and sighing again. He was hoping that whatever it was, it wasn't going to take forever or something that would completely stop the night. "Hell, who would be here so late at night anyway?" He thought to himself, as he waited.

Seeing the disappointment on his face, like he was a College, or High School, student about to get it on...but was unceremoniously interrupted. Feeling bad about the whole situation, she leaned in and captured his lips in a sheepish kiss, trailing down his chin to his throat, which she sucked on teasingly, tearing away quickly to give him a wink. "Don't worry, It's probably UPS..." Lifting herself off the couch, she headed towards the door. Turning the porch light on, she opened the door to reveal........nothing....Disappointment, shit, now she was disappointed. Closing the door and locking it tight..she walked back into the living room, eyebrows furrowed..."I think my package just sprouted legs and walked away." Weird way to put it as she plopped herself right down next to him...contemplating how it disappeared....or maybe the 80's just Ding, Dong, Ditched her. Resting her head against his chest, she bit her bottom lip as she inhaled his scent...Nuzzling there like a sexy little kitten; clearly, she wanted him. Just how much was he willing to give tonight though?

Tobias was relieved when the doorbell turned out to be nothing. It was annoying, but at least it take up a bunch of time, time which could be better well spent. Speaking of which, Tobias noticed that Angelina was nuzzling up to him. She was so cute, and now he knew for sure what he wanted to do. He just knew he couldn't go all-in straight away, that's a rookie mistake.

He decided to use the arm that was around her to pull her in close so that he could start to kiss her again, this time, with a lot of passion. With his free hand, he used it to lightly stroke her upper arm, before slowly moving down to her hip, which he lightly caressed, and then finally, her upper thigh, rubbing his hand up and down, with the occasional light grab.

Reacting to the kiss, dainty fingers simultaneously grabbed at the front of his shirt, pulling slightly. Pulling him closer, wanting nothing more than to dive deeper into the passion that was his feverish kiss. Taking her into his strong protective arms and kissing her like this was the last woman he'd ever have the chance of ravishing, like the last breaths or seconds were dedicated to dragging her into a world of pleasure that she could not easily scramble out of. Considering that he'd be here for an unspecified amount of time...he'd have not only the run of the house but he'd have her to do with as he pleased. To use his body to relieve tension, stress, and generally pleasure himself at all hours of the day. (and night if he saw fit) And based on her reaction to his touch, seems like she wouldn't mind helping him alleviate his pent up 'stress'.

They were both really getting into it. They had known each other for only a few hours and yet they acted they knew each other for much longer. Tobias decided to finally pull away from Angelina's luscious lips, then proceeded to lift her arms up and take her top off. He saw the "evil" bra that was constricted her wonderful tits and he shook his head. "Well, that needs to go too." He said, as he reached around to her back and expertly unhooked her bra, before pulling it off and gazing upon her unbelievably big, round, and gorgeous breasts.

Without hesitating, he grabbed them both and pull them closer, enough to do the job, without hurting her, then lowered his mouth towards the left nipple, flicking it lightly with his tongue, then moved on to the right one. Back and forth he went, while squeezing them at the same time. He loved the feel of them, and he was definitely a tits man.

She wasn't a G-Cup by considering how lusciously thick and bouncy those soft mound of flesh were, a man who favored a woman's chest and the wonderful things she could do with those massive mounds obviously meant to be wrapped around Tobias' cock, you could tell this young lady was a solid D-Cup. Thing is, she was still young, no telling how much bigger those bad boys would get, probably eventually reaching G, but all good things come in time. Not only were they perfectly plum, the nipples nice and big, not small like some women, but he nipples were ultra sensitive. On a scale of 1 to 7, 1 being the best, her nipples were a close second on the erogenous zone...All of them were important, yes, but she particularly loved playing with her chest. So having him take the time to appreciate her rack did more than elicit a moan, no, her panties were getting to the point where they were moist. She'd never had a man so enthusiastic about playing with a part of her that was so sensitive, he was damn lucky she didn't over power him and rip his pants off then and there.

Moaning like a virgin being touched for the first time, the SWEETEST of moans that only a young woman could elicit...such a cock-hardeningly innocent voice that probably sounded even better saying the lewdest of things. Hands massaged his shoulders as he went to work, not want to disturb him or disrupt his flow.

Tobias loved her tits. While they weren't the biggest he's ever seen, they were still amazing. He continued to grope and massage her tits, while sucking on the nipples like he was getting breastfed. His pants got tighter and tighter with each passing second. He was having an extremely difficult time keeping it in, but if didn't let out his monster, it would literally start to hurt.

He stopped what he was doing and shook his head. "Sorry, I need to give him some air." He said to Angelina, as he began to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. He pulled them down and revealed what he was hiding underneath.... And. It. Was. Huge.

Could a woman ever say she took pleasure in watching a man disrobe and not make it sound perverted or dirty, no, I think not, never. God, watching him unzip himself, not even fumbling for half a second with the button, the anticipation was feeding into her arousal. When he finally pulled his pants down the little woman sitting next to him yelped, like how a small dog would when injured. Feminine fingers quickly pressed against her lips, as if to say 'I didn't just do that.' And, as she did before, this time visibly so...she started to pull away, crawling backwards, cheeks visably a shade darker as she stared at his MASSIVE cock. That was the biggest cock she'd ever seen in her life...He was about as big as that one toy she just had to look at but never USED. She didn't think their was a man alive with a cock his size...toys, yes, but...'Oh, God, Yes.'

Seeing the reaction from Angelina was common for him. In years past, literally every single woman he had ever been with had that exact same look on their face. He found it hilarious. Tobias leaned back, with his cock standing up, so that she could look for a little more. Just seeing women look at him like that not only was funny to him, but it turned him on as well. Because of that, he grabbed his cock with one hand (barely) and began to stroke it. His cock throbbed so hard. He needed sweet relief, by any means.

"I-....I think I need to...." Don't say start doing kegel exercises. Don't say start doing kegel exercises. "..Start.....cleaning the house." In other words, 'That thing is NOT going to fit inside me, you're going to have to train me.' Blinking, just batting her eyelashes at the enormous piece of cock meat that practically had a life of it's own...which barely fit in the owner's own hand....which throbbed like it hadn't been touched in hours, now seeing a woman offered before it's magnificent glory, a possible pussy to destroy and own, it throbbed lively. "....Tobi, I'll be honest, if you want me to suck on that thing, you're going to have to capture me first." She decided to give him a 15-second head start and not move. "Because you're going to break, not only my pussy, my jaw with that damn thing."

"Well then, I better start." He replied, as he quickly pushed her down so that she was lying on her back. He got his huge hands and pinned her arms down so she couldn't move. Considering how strong he was, and how she clearly wanted it, he didn't have to use much to keep her down. He then slide his body forward while on top, so that his cock was right in her face.

"Well, I have you now. You might want to.... lather me up." He said, as his massive cock almost covered her entire face.

Moaning, no, whining, eyes shifting from his to the massive cock covering her face, she frowned, biting her bottom lip like a horny teenager about to get a mouthful of COCK. Teasingly, lapped at the underside of his cock, worried, how could she ever take such a big thing between her legs? Being restricted like this, she looked up at him with puppy dog eyes, at this point no longer licking him. But he should know she would try and be a little minx and run away if he didn't keep her in line, she had to be coaxed into doing this as she was apparently frightened of his size. Scared wasn't a a proper example of the emotions practically coming off in waves from her eyes, frightened, yes.

"Well, that wasn't enough. I'll do it myself. Close your eyes and open your mouth." He said, with a serious look on his face. Little did Angelina know that Tobias was just going to mess around with her. He had always been playful in the bedroom and tonight was no different.

So Angelina closed her eyes and open her mouth, so then Tobias grabbed his cock with one hand and then... lightly tapped on the forehead with it.

"Boop." he said, trying to keep his laughter in.

"I'm gonna bite your cock and then we'll see what your hospital bill is going to be when I hate to take you to the emergency room." Now she was just irritated. She was practically burning holes into his forehead. I'm frightened, you're holding me down, and you're messing with me, I'm virgin, why would you be doing something this STUPID?...Was all she could think as she shook her head, the mood not fading, but just upset that this frightening monster was pressing against her forehead and being booped there. This may have seen funny to him, but she was trapped...she liked it, but at the same time she was concerned about his monster cock and how it could really do some damage.

"Haha, okay. Whatever you say, Angelina." He said, chuckling in the process. While on the outside she looked super pissed, he could tell that she was alright. If she wasn't, she would be trying a lot harder to get away. He moved his cock away from her face, then leaned in with his head and lightly licked her nose with a stupid grin on his face. He had both his hands back on her arms, although closer to her wrists.

He then proceeded to slide his body down as well as his face. Randomly, he began to lick random parts of her body. Her chin, her neck, twice, her left shoulder, her right inner elbow, her bellybutton, while still holding her arms, all with a silly, almost childish look on his face.

When he started tickling her nose with the tip of his cock she made the most childish disgusted face she could, fighting off a smile before breaking into laughter. "Haha~ What do you think you're doing?" Laughter tended to get women back into the mood quickly, especially when it had to do with laughter in the bedroom during an uncomfortable situation. Loosened a woman's nerves up and calmed her down when she knew her partner could be playful and sympathetic to her irrational fears, as she knew by the childish look on his face that he could be gentle, just as he could but this cute childish ball of energy...mmm...Now she was wondering just how much 'energy' he had.

"There we go. She's starting to loosen up and have fun." Tobias thought to himself as he reached her pants and decided to keep up the randomness. He started to slowly pull off her pants, but not all the way. Just enough to see what Angelina was wearing underneath. They were nothing super over the top. They were relatively normal-looking panties.

He decided to mess around again. He made a shocked look on his face, like he had seen a ghost, before blurting out something.

Yeah, sexy black silken panties with white polka dots weren't anything extravagant:

il_570xN.548973722_cbjs.jpg

What did he want? Showgirl panties? Panties warn by Heidi Klum? No panties?

Breaking into a fit of laughter, head thrusting backward as she wiggling around like a tiny woodland animal trying to maneuver out of a trap, she blushed brightly in embarrassment as he stared down at her panties, feeling slightly self conscious but in the back of her mind she knew he must have been playing...because no man screamed out those words, and he was pretty dopy, so it probably wasn't her...if it was her then full embarrassment mode would come into play and she'd probably start crying, as she didn't when she was super embarrassed,....Not an obnoxious cry eight, a cry where tears would just start welling out, without her consent. "Hahahahaha! I'm gonna get you. If you don't watch it i'm going to shove something up your ass." As far as she knew he wasn't going to like it, but she kept smiling, clearly this was working, she couldn't help but look down at him with a large beautiful smile.

This was great. Both Tobias and Angelina were laughing and having a grand old time. Only a few hours ago, they were complete strangers... and now, at least in some way, friends. Tobias kept teasing Angelina, letting her arms go, before lightly poking her groin area with his fingers, like it was a keyboard.

Then, he decided to stop for a moment and grab each side of her panties and pull them down slowly, and once he saw her pussy, he blurted something else again... simply "PEEKABOO!" Yes. Peekaboo.

Down south he'd find that she was clean as a whistle, soft like she'd just recently been shaved and did a bang up job at getting rid of the hair down there..there was a tiny patch though were there should have been which looked to be put their meticulously, as if she'd been practicing for a long time and finally got it right. Giggling, she practically wanted to tackle him into the touch and start french kissing him, but knew she should let the man do as he pleased...because she was getting a damn kick out of it. The most silent of moans came when she exhale from her mouth, knowing full well he probably caught that cute little moan as it traveled to his earsdrums like a beautiful orchestrated symphony.

Tobias heard the moan come from Angelina's mouth and he loved the sound. He knows that when that sound is heard, he's doing pretty damn well. He decided that enough was enough, so to speak, as he moved his face closer to her gorgeous looking pussy. He looked up at her one more time with a smile, then proceeded to lightly flick his tongue on her clit. He took his time and didn't go in too hard. He licked around the lips, then went back to the clit, licking it, sucking on it, gently, but enough to have an effect, which from what he could tell, was working.

"Tobi-don't tease me~!" God, yes, this was having the intended effect, she was right where he wanted her, eating out of the palm of his hand. She could feel her clit twitching, swelling up from the affection he was giving her with that glorious powerful pink muscles that caused pussy juices to start dripping out onto the couch, that's how wet he was making her, she'd-"Please, aaaaah~ I've never had a tongue down there." This was her first time having a man suck on her clit, and judging by the breathless look of despair, begging NEED, she didn't want this to end.

Tobias looked up again after Angelina mentioned the lack of tongue down stairs. He stopped for a second and popped his head up. "Well, I'm not sure, but I think you have now." He said, as he put his head back down and continued to work her over. He got one of his hands and placed just one of his fingers next to her wet pussy. He poked and prodded it, seeing how she would react, then, just slightly inserted his finger into her. Not too far, as he wanted to make sure she was okay.

He continued to flick his tongue on her clit while lightly pushing his one finger in and out of her pussy, again, taking his time. There was no rush.

"Aaaah S-Stop..." Apparently she wanted more but she wasn't willing enough to say it, she didn't know what to think about his fingers, it was a strange sensation because at this point in her life she didn't even use her fingers to pleasure herself anymore...just felt too weird...they weren't big enough and never had any effect on her sexually...However, Tobias' fingers were far thicker, stretching out her pussy, rethinking fingering. To the point where it would make you wonder if she was going to cum from just having her clit teased by a skilled tongue that caused her clitoris to completely swell up to a bundle of pleasure nerves that begged for attention, while pussy juices covered his fingers, not yet drenched, but covered them in slick lubricant. "AAAAAH~ MMMMMM~"

She was enjoying this a lot, and so was he. He absolutely loved the way she tasted. He quickly pulled out his finger and sucked it, tasting her sweet juices. Hell, he was getting turned on too, as his massive cock throbbed hard.... but it wasn't time to use that right now. He inserted his finger back into her pussy and picked up the pace, all while still working on her clit with his tongue and mouth.

He looked up and saw her face. She was in bliss, and he wanted to keep her there for as long as humanly possible. He decided to add a second finger, inserting as well, just to see her reaction to it.

Back
Top Bottom