Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood, Death, Love? |Lagertha x rskde|

Lucius chuckles. "I'll bring it to you, I just can't wait any longer." He mutters as he begins to thrust in and out of her slowly, not wanting the water to slush out of the tub because of his movements. He moans quietly. "Fuck you're tight.." As he starts up his rhythm. His hands rest on her hips as her arms wrap around him and her lips press to his roughly, his own lips responding accordingly by pressing back against hers.

"Okay." Amor sighed, biting her bottom lip as he started to move. She giggled, at the feeling of the water moving against her sides. Moans left her lips, and she found herself sticking her tongue into his mouth as she rocked and rolled her hips against his.​

His tongue began to move with hers, as if partners in a dance as they swirled around each other, his hips never ceasing their thrusting movement for a second, starting to get a little faster with each thrust as his primal and animalistic instincts begin to kick in.

When he sped up, Amor not only feel him hitting every curve as she moaned against his lips and slide in the tub, but she could feel the water splashing out of the tub onto the ground. The action caused Amor to giggle against his lips as she thrusted back, only egging herself to moan louder, almost crying in slight pleasure form the feeling.​

The water splashing out of the tub as he moved against her simply made him chuckle against her lips, just the comedic thought of it getting to him a little despite the heated situation. Her moans charge his drive, only making him want to make those sounds louder and pleasure her further in their intercourse. His lips break from hers so that his forehead could rest on hers. "You feel glorious." He breathes to her, his eyes locked with hers.

She couldn't really fully think as he kept thrusting, her breathing catching as he hit her g-stop sending waves of pleasure over her body. Her brows were furrowed as he kissed her before pulling away to speak. Amor just looked at him, panting as she rolled her hips against him, clapping their hips together in such a manner it sent more water spilling out of the tub. Amor didn't seem to care anymore, pleasure overtaking her as he moans increased without his lips to muffle her.​

As she begins to get louder his lips press to hers afain to muffle her, just the thought of that suspicious Innkeeper getting curious at the sounds haunting to the ex-slave. But the scary thoughts don't ruin the mood for him as he continues to thrust his hips against hers, feeling and hearing her waves of pleasure as hope Rams into her g spot over and over, trying to give her the most out of the whole experience.

Amor was surprised when his lips came to muffle her, she wrapped her arms around him, slipping in the tub. Amor wrapped her legs around him, bretahing deeply as she felt herself getting close to cumming. "L-Lucius.." Amor breathed bucking her hips against his. "I-I'm close..take me out of the tub?" Amor could feel herself pruning, though she knew they needed to wash, she couldn't think about that right now. She just wanted him to take her, to make her feel good as she muttered against his lips.​

Lucius almost immediately grants her wish of being out of the tub, lifting her as her legs wrap around him to step out of the tub with her in his arms, still impaled on his cock as he walks her over to the wall, pinning her back against it and resuming his thrusts, his lips pressing to hers again to mufle her cries as he knows now she is getting close.

Amor grasped onto him tightly when he picked her up out of the tub, stepping out easily with her it seemed. She shivered as he pressed her back against the wall pinning her there. She giggled smiling at him, though she gasped with a moan as he started moving again, luckily he pressed his lips against hers to muffle her. Though she wondered why, Amor had thought he had enjoyed hearing her noises, but he was probably worried about feeling found out. Her nails dug into his back as she shoved her hips against his, driving herself closer to the edge. Amor found herself getting louder, her body tensing as she listened to the rough slapping of their hips before she contorted, convulsing with a cry against his lips. Her pussy clenched against him, her lower half shaking as she came, squirting onto his hips as she cursed in surprise.​

Lucius feels her body beginning to shake, her pussy beginning to convulse around him and he knows that she is close. But what was unexpected was the squirting, her juices coating him and dripping down on to the floor as she experienced a powerful orgasm. "Holy fuck.." He breathes against her lips, not expecting her to experience something like that from him, which really just turned him on all the more, the fact that he could give her such an enormous amount of pleasure in such a short time. His hips continue to drill his powerful cock deep into her, her cum just acting as a lubricant now. Despite her just cumming he still hasn't had enough, though he is beginning to get closer and closer to his own climax.

Amor was shivering, panting against his lips after her orgasm. Her mind was blank, her eyes fluttering back in her head as she tried to get hold of herself again. The way he breathed against her lips, no doubt surprised like she was, caused her lips to tug on the corners with a grin and a giggle. Her arms wrapped around his neck, tensing as he started to hammer her again. He gave her no time to regain herself, no time to calm down, and she felt herself twitching around him as she cried, louder against his lips. "F-Fuck!" Amor breathed already feeling herself build up quickly to another orgasm. "I can't..." Amor wanted to protest, she couldn't really breath or catch her breath as she cried against his lips, but her hips bucked back against his. "D-Don't stop.." Amor whimpered against his lips, her pussy clenching against him as she neared another orgasm.​

Lucius chuckles at her giggles before going back to groaning softly as he hammered into her over and over, when she seemed like she wanted him to stop she instead prompted him to continue, which brought a grin to his face. He breaks away from her lips and buries his head into the crook of her neck, biting down hard on her neck until he tastes her blood staining his teeth, someting he had always wanted to do to her was give her a proper mark that would last longer than a few hours, but was unable to do so until now. Just feeling her clench around again as him chuckling against her soft porcelain skin, his movements had already driven her close to another powerful orgasm, he secretly hopes that she squirts again for him, just the idea of it making a shiver go down his spine, the fact that he would be able to derive the most powerful of climaxes from her every single time was fascinating to him.

Amor gripped his hair when his face moved away from hers. Her lips parted, screaming as he bit into her neck and drew blood. "F-Fuck! Fuck! Lucius!" Him biting her like that only drove her further, her body contorted as she cried. Her nails dug into his back, her breasts pressed against his chest as her hips shook, her pussy throbbing as she squirted again, coating his hips and her own. Amor's eyes rolled back in her head as her nails pierced his skin, her breathing hitching as she panicked a bit by the overwhelming feelings he was giving her.​

Her screams make him grin, his primal impulses no longer caring about who heard them, he just wanted to pleasure her in every way, make her feel so fantastic there would never be a second thought about her loyalty to him, no man would be able to make her feel the same ever again. "Cum for me." He mutters as she squirts, he smiles at the power of her orgasm. "Wow, I don't know how you keep doing that but I love it." He breathes as he continues to fuck her, now nearing his own orgasm. "I'm close myself.." He admits before pulling out of her, groaning softly as he feels his own cum shoot out of his cock on to the floor, making him pant at the explosiveness of his orgasm.

Her whole body was shaking as he had whispered about her cumming for him. Amor could barely breath as he fucked her, before pulling out and relieving himself on the floor. Sweat clung to her body, her eyes blinking as she smiled at him giggling, arms and legs still around him. "I love you.." Amor breathed, holding him. "I need..water.." Amor gasped.​

Lucius breathes heavily as his head rests against hers, he gives her a nod. "I saw waterskins for sale in the market." He says as he lets her down. "You stay here, I'll go and get us food and drink." He says as he walks over to their clothes, drying himself off before getting dressed in his new attire and leaving the small room to go to the market, having taken enough coin to buy the necessities. He purchases enough food and water for a simple dinner before returning to the room, almost immediately offering her a waterskin to quench her thirst.

"O-Okay.." Amor nodded, breathing as he sat her down on the ground. Her legs were shaking as she leaned against the wall, knowing she should finish cleaning herself off. The room smelled of sex and Amor watched him, mouth closed when he put the new clothing on. She managed to slip back into the tub, grunting as she sat down against the metal bottom, but she began to scrub herself. When he returned, Amor was slipping out, holding onto a table as she went to the bed, sitting on it as she dried herself off. "Thank you." Amor breathed grasping it, untwisting it and gulping some of the water down. "I don't think I should do that too often..Was dying of thirst after doing that twice.." Amor teased, smiling.​

Lucius laughs. "I know what you mean, but when we get to my people there will be plenty of water." He says with a wink. "Honestly I'm really excited to get back." He admits, his thoughts were running wild with the idea of returning to the people he was taken from oh so many years ago. He sits down next to her and puts an arm around her as he takes some water for himself, taking a gulp with a sigh before offering her some food, as he had promised to get her some after their bath. "You were hungry weren't you?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows.

Back
Top Bottom