Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood, Death, Love? |Lagertha x rskde|

Amor smiled at his words about taking her tonight. She knew they weren't sure what awaited them, so they had to prepare for the worst and celebrate what time together they had now. "I hope it's less painful tonight." Amor admitted grunting as they continued on their way.

"Okay..try not to be too noticeable. Some of the people there might recognize you from the arena if they traveled to watch it." Amor worried about that, not just about her being seen, but about someone knowing who he was. She brushed her face against his back giggling about him not wanting to travel while she hurt. "I just need some rest, hopefully it'll be better tomorrow."​

Lucius chuckles softly at her words. "Do not fear, love, it won't be as painful." He says to her. "It'll be the pleasurable part with no pain.. Hopefully." He says. "You know me, I kind've have a big package." He says with a shrug, smiling to himself at his self ego boost.

"Right, I'll be careful, you do the same." He says to her as they arrive at the Inn. Lucius gets off of the horse and approaches the stable boy, offering him a copper coin and the reigns, the boy takes the horse to the stable before Lucius enters the Inn to pay for their room. He places down two gold pieces for the room, he is handed a key and then waits in the lobby for his 'owner' to arrive back from the market.

"I know..none of the others can compare to your real weapon." Amor teased, knowing he enjoyed being boosted.

She slide off the horse with the stable boys help. She thanked him, grabbing a bag of coins from her bag, before moving to leave the stable. Amor kept her hood up, moving around the place until she got to a store and walked inside.

Amor easily got the clothing she needed, watching the man fold up the clothing and hand it to her, she gave him the coin before turning to leave. She went through the place back into the inn and saw Lucius standing there waiting for her. She approached him, taking the keys from him. "Show me the room, and then we can relax. Did you bring the bags in? Do you think these will work?" Amor showed him the clothing she had, without unfolding it, she had bought the biggest size she could get for him, knowing he was quite big in comparison to Latin men.​

Lucius nods to her. "Those clothes will be fine, my lady." He says, out of the corner of his eye he can see the Innkeeper watching, as if confused that the lady would pick her hand-servant to be this large German man. He takes her bags and the clothes and leads her to the room, unlocking and opening the door and holding it for her, closing it and locking it once they were inside.

"That Innkeeper seemed REALLY confused." He says with a laugh, sitting down on the bed and placing their bags at the foot of the bed, inspecting the clothing she had bought him before neatly laying them down on what he had designated as his bag. "Won't be needing those tonight." He says with a shrug.

Amor followed him watching him carry the bags. She slipped inside, waiting until he closed and locked the door to strip her cloak off and hang it over a chair.

"Don't worry about him, he didn't recognize you or me, so we are fine." Amor looked at him smiling as she pulled open the bag she had packed, pulling out a small knife. "Will you let me fix your hair now? I know you don't have to wear those tonight, you shouldn't bother putting them on tomorrow either. Once we get out of this town you can change your clothing and we can discard the ones you are wearing. Frst I need to fix your hair so you look more..presentable." Amor shrugged her shoulders smiling at him.​

Lucius nods as he sits back on the bed, watching her pull the knife from her bag. "Yeah.. Sure, go ahead." He says with a smile, adjusting himself so that she wouldn't get his hair on the bed. "I'm assuming you'll just pick the style for me?" He asks teasingly, the grin on his face never fading for a moment as he speaks to her.

His eyes had lit up too, she really seemed to bring the good out of him, he seemed.. Happier, more enthusiastic and optimistic whenever she was around.

"Of course! you know you can grow out your beard now if you want." Amor said as she moved over to him, she started cutting his hair, making his hair look much nicer. She made sure it blended better, cutting all the long hair at the top even. "There." Amor said softly brushing the extra hair off of his head.

"You have been smiling the entire time we've been in this room." Amor looked at him smiling back, blushing as she moved to get rid of the rest of his hair. She sighed, cleaning the knife and setting it back in her bag. "I need a bath." Amor sighed.​

"I never liked beards." He admits. "They always get in the way." He says while closing his eyes, letting her do her work on his hair. He opens his eyes once she finished, laughing softly as she brushes the excess hair from his head. Now he had the sort've close cropped Latin haircut, as he hadn't really grown accustomed to the Germanic style.

Lucius raises his eyebrows as she mentions wanting to take a bath. "Can I bathe you?" He asks her while watching her. "And then you can bathe me if you want." He says while taking her hand in his, pressing his lips against her hand. "I'll make you nice and clean." He says with a smile.

Amor blushed when he gripped her hand and asked if he could bath her and get her clean. "S-sure.." Amor said shyly gripping his hand. "We can get each other clean and enjoy one another's company..Though we'll have to go out and eat in a bit..I'm kinda starving."​

"You're so cute when you're shy." He says with a laugh, tugging on her hand to lead her to the bath area of the small room. He fills the tub for her, as the system the Romans had developed allowed for water to run through buildings. "It's probably cold, but I can help warm you up." He says with a laugh. "You can get into the tub now." He says to her with a nod. "We'll get food later, I promise."

Amor's face turned brighter red when he commented that he liked her when she got all shy. She squeezed his hand, following him to the bathing area of the room and watched him fill up the tub. "You better, I don't do good in cold situations." Amor moved, taking her dress off so she was completely naked. She slipped into the tub sighing contently that the water wasn't too cold. "You'll join me, right? I don't want to bath alone."​

Lucias nods to her. "Of course I'll join you." He says while stripping his slave clothing off before slipping into the tub with her, lifting her up so that she was on top of him. He presses his lips against her neck, his lips wandering against her soft skin as he holds her against him.

Amor blushed as he picked her up setting her down on top of him. She squirmed a bit before resting against him. Shivers rippled through her as he kissed her soft flesh. "I thought..you were going to wash me?"​

"Perhaps I could wash you with my tongue, like one of those Egyptian cats." He mutters to her while running his tongue along her neck just to tease her. "We have plenty of time, I just love how your skin feels under my lips." He mutters to her before going back to running his tongue along her silky flesh.

"You'd be licking me for hours to get me all clean then." Amor shivered, grabbing his hands and placing them on her breast as she smiled. "We don't have to hide as much as we need to, and I'm sure I can be pretty loud without anyone thinking anything wrong with it." Amor giggled at the idea.​

Lucius laughs. "It would be worth it, just to show you I can." He says with a chuckle, his hand grabbing her breast as she guides his hand to it. "Good, I love it when you're loud." He mutters to her with a grin, continuing to lick her silky flesh.

"I want you to make me really loud then..." Amor giggled shivering as his fingers grabbed her breasts. Amor lifted a hand, gripping his hair as she pressed her ass against him roughly. "Will you lick me then? I do like when you lick me."​

He chuckles at her giggling and bubbly attitude. "If that's your wish.. I'll grant it.." He mutters to her as she presses her ass against him. He continues to lick her skin, making his way down from her neck to her back and then her breasts, gripping one of her nipples between his teeth.

Amor's face was blushing when he spoke about granting her wish. "Y-You don't have to, I was just teasing." Amor explained, her back straightening as he kissed down her neck and back. She twisted on her lap, halfway facing him when his teeth found her nipple, trapping it between his teeth. She shivered groaning in surprise at the act. Amor smiled, moving her hands down to grip his length as she twisted to face him fully. She gripped his length, teasing it under the water with her fingers.​

Lucius laughs. "Of course I have to, love." He says between kisses. "What kind of lover would I be if I didn't make you scream?" He asks, obviously amused as he raises his eyebrows at her. "Now sit back and relax." He mutters to her as she grabs his length, which immediately peeks up at her touch. His lips trail to her other breast, capturing her nipple in his mouth and looking up at her to gauge her reaction.

"You just like to make me scream is all." Amor said smiling, she giggled as he jumped in her hand. "Okay..Mister bossy." Amor grinned at him, moving and sitting back as she let go of his length. Amor shivered, groaning again and panting lightly as he grabbed her other nipple with his teeth. "Mmmm Lucius."​

"That I do.." He admits before going back to kissing her soft skin. He picks his head up and presses his lips against hers, his head tilting to deepen the kiss as his hands replace his mouth, squeezing her breasts to give her more stimulation. "You know I love your body." He mutters against her lips, his hands then sliding down her sides to rest on her hips teasingly.

Amor watches him contently as he kisses her flesh though she giggles against his lips, her head tilting backwards as he deepened the kiss. Amor breathed resting her forehead against his as she moaned at his hand son her breast. "And I love yours." Amor said softly as his hands rested on her hips teasing her. "You were always the biggest tease."​

Lucius groans softly against her lips. He moves off of her lips and looks into her eyes. "I don't think that I can hold back any more, I can't take the rest of the foreplay." He mutters to her before placing his hand on his cock to line himself up with her before pushing into her, pressing his lips against her neck as he buries himself inside of her. "Fuck.." He growls.

Amor looked at him, watching the flicker in his eyes. Her brows raised as she watched him, nodding and spreading her legs around him as she grunted, letting him slide inside the water swishing from the movement. "F-Fuck..You'll have to bring me food later if you are going to fuck me now." Amor laughed wrapping her arms around him and kissing him roughly.​

Back
Top Bottom