Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood, Death, Love? |Lagertha x rskde|

Lucius pulls out of her and groans quietly as he cums on to her stomach, his body shivering from all of the pent up tension that he had just released. "Fuck.." He groans as his eyes squeezed shut, feeling her head on his hand he gently strokes her hair, resting his forehead against hers.

"Don't mind the wound.. I think it's kinda cute that you bite down so hard." He says with a laugh, pressing his lips against hers. "Gods, that was so amazing, love.." He says to her softly, he was literally glowing with joy. "Maybe the Gods are on our side.."

A hand snaked between her legs, covering her throbbing entrance when he slipped all the way out of her. She felt weird, barren without him between her legs, but she didn't fight him when he came on her stomach. Amor fell back on the lounge smiling up at him as she stretched.

Amor smiled up at him, her fingers gracing against the wound as he rested his forehead against her. "At least you can look it from now on and remember I'm all yours." Amor smiled at him breathing deeply as he kissed her. A giggle slipped form her lips as she kissed him back before pulling away from his lips. "You have a big silly smile on your face, and it makes me happy." Amor wrapped her arms around him, her legs wrapping around his again as she sighed. "Perhaps for once they are."​

Lucius sighs and wraps his arms around her, resting his head against hers before moving it to nestle into her neck, she was really the only one who got to see his soft side. "I love you." He mutters to her as his lips press back against hers. "I am all yours." He says before pressing his lips against her neck. He moves down to her collarbone and plants a bite on it, smoothing his tongue over the bite to form a hickey on her neck. "Now you can look the part." He whispers to her.

"Fall asleep in my arms, spend the night together." He whispers to her. "We leave by the end of this week, I will fetch you when I am ready, keep a bag packed and hide it from everyone including your servants." He says while pressing his lips to her neck again.

Amor sighs contently in his embrace, her hair clinging to her sweaty body as she lets him move around too exhausted to move herself. "I love you too..I think I've always been in love with you." Amor admits with a reddened face, she jumps when he bites her, relaxing when his tongue goes over the mark. She looks down at it as best she can and smiles. "I guess I'll have to wear clothing that covers that."

"Are you certain you'll be able? Your left hasn't gotten a chance to heal properly, I'm afraid it may hurt you if we try to make a break for it." Amor holds his face concerned, before kissing his forehead. "I'll grab everything I can, which should be easier for me then you."​

Lucius shakes his head. "Do not overpack, we do not want to be weighed down." He says to her softly, laying his head on her breasts as he sighs. "My leg will be fine Amor, do not worry." He says while closing his eyes.

"Now get some sleep, long day tomorrow." He mumbles before starting to slip into sleep, exhausted from his jam packed day in the Vitus household.

Amor nodded to his words, wrapping her arms around him as he rested his head on her perky breasts. She sighed, closing her eyes as well as she stroked his hair, falling asleep as well.​

Lucius wakes early in the morning to slip from her embrace, getting dressed before sneaking out of her room so that no servant would see him with her, he returns to his own quarters to pretend as if he is still asleep until the morning bell is rung to wake up the servants. The doctor comes to visit him, informing him that his leg was healing just fine and such, the Vitus parents were out on the town looking for goods in the market.

The gladiator approaches Amor's room, slipping inside. "We leave today." He says to her. "The guards are tired and your parents are not here to witness us, meet me in the stables, I will take a horse for us to escape Rome.. Prepare yourself." He says to her.

Amor rolled over halfway when he removed himself from her embrace. She didn't bother waking up, sleeping through the bells ringing for the servants to raise.

She stretched when he reentered her room. Dried blood was still between her legs, his dried cum on her stomach and her wetness still glistening on her from the night before. What's more? Bruises had formed on her inner thighs. Amor rubbed her eyes, her eyes were bloodshot as she looked at him, her hair a mess.

"What?" Amor looked at him cringing when she moved. "I don't think I can walk very well Lucius, it hurts." Amor admitted as she sat up. "There are chariots in the stable as well we can take, the smaller ones they don't use really."​

Lucius shakes his head. "A chariot would be too large, the horse would be slowed down by it." He says to her. "Try your best to walk down, push through the pain and the journey will be easy from there." He says. "I'll take the bag you've packed, so that you don't look suspicious." He says while grabbing the bag she had set up with her clothing and some other small supplies including money, they would probably be able to buy supplies outside of Rome.

"I'll see you down in the stables." He says to her before slipping out of the room, sneaking his way downstairs and out to the stables, where one of his good friends worked. "I need a horse." He says to the man, who gives him a nod. "Before I leave, cut the horse free to make it seem like it has been stolen, I don't want this to fall back on you." Another nod and Lucius knows they are one step closer to leaving.

"Okay.." Amor had forced herself to close her legs, to get up and grab the few things he had needed, packing a small bag with gold coins, her golden goblet, her dress among other supplies she had around her room; a large jug of water with a stopper, some large knives, some robe form her curtains that wouldn't be missed, a brush. She handed him the bag smiling at him. "I'll get dressed then, try to clean up and grab some weapons. " Amor admitted watching him take the bag and leave.

After Lucius left, Amor rinsed herself off as best she could with a bowl of water, cleaning herself of blood, cum, of her wetness. She grunted, looking at the bruises and feeling her shaky legs. She moved and put her hair all the way up, twisting it herself before grabbing a green and white gown and pulling it on twisting in together. Amor put some sandals on, and she sighed as she limped out of her room.

It was hard but Amor managed to get to the armory, seeing a guard there that she dismissed. She walked inside, not sure which weapon they might needed and instead grabbed a large sword, this one Lucius could fight with, and the other knives she had packed would be enough to hunt with. Amor sighed, placing the sword in it's sheath, she placed it under her dress long her left leg below the breast and carried it with her arm over it. The guard returned to the armor stand point without a thought in his head as she made her way to the stables. Here she found Lucius and his friend.

"Lucius, can we go? I don't think I can stand much longer, and here.." Amor swatted, pulling the sheathed sword out of her dress and handed it to Lucius so his friend wouldn't see. "We need to go now before my parents return." Amor muttered to him.​

Lucius spots her approaching and nods to her, taking the sword from her hands before slipping it into his belt, he had changed into more adventurous clothing for their journey. "Let's go." He says to her while climbing on to the horse, the stable boy slashes the horse's tie as Amor climbs on.

They set off out of the household, since the Vitus mansion was on the outskirts of Rome, they easily set off into the country side, a map sitting on his lap as they begin to ride to the North, Lucius looks back at her to make sure she was doing okay.

"Looks like we're in the clear so far.." He says to her with a wide smile on his face.

Amor looked up at him, his serious face as she smiled softly at him. This was the man she loved, the man she had given herself to, the man she was relying on to keep her safe and alive. She watched him take the sword, securing it on the belt and she sighed contently watching him get easily on the horse. She could see their bags strapped on, and Amor turned to grab her cloak that hang up behind a door in the stables. She pulled the cloak on, pulling it over her head to hide her face as she moved to climb on the horse."Thank you, be safe please."

Amor wrapped her arms around his stomach, pressing her breasts against his back as the rope had been cut. She pressed her face against his shoulders as they started. She kept her eyes closed, her hands gripping his chest as they rode.

"Don't be so cocky Lucius..if Titianius is near by when my parents find out I'm missing they'll come looking.." Amor's hands were shaking at the idea, but she knew what her mother would say to Titianius, that Lucius had raped her, had stolen her, and they would go searching. "We far out of the clear.." Amor gripped him roughly, she couldn't imagine his life would be spared if they got caught, but hers would, and Amor couldn't imagine a life without him, which frightened her more.​

Lucius chuckles softly, leaning against the horse as he feels her breasts press into his back. "Sorry, I guess I'm just excited to be free.." He says while looking around them, the clean air smelling oh so fresh to his lungs, as if he had just been born again. "I never thought I'd actually be going home.." He breathes, his hands held tight to the reigns of the horse as they trot up the road now, not wanting to exhaust the horse too badly.

"If Titanius comes for us and finds us.. At least we'll have moments like this to remember." He says with a smile. "We're free of all of our chains, free to start again, away from the Empire." He says with a laugh of glee.

Amor smiled against his back, she liked how happy he was and she could feel his heart thundering under his chest like hers. "I know you are happy to be free, I'm happy to be free with you..Forever." She rubbed her cheek against his back sighing. "I'm excited to see where you lived, and frightened."

"I'm just frightened about losing you Lucius. I don't want to have to go through that." Amor admitted gripping him tighter. "We'll have to ride all night so we have enough of a space between them. My parents won't start looking for me until they find my bedroom...I didn't exactly clean up after last night."​

He gives her another nod. "I understand your fear.. But you're not going to lose me, I'll kill every bastard in our way if I have to.. To be with you." He says to her while reaching for one of her hands around his stomach and squeezing it gently.

"Through the night it is, we'll probably reach the mountains by then, we'll set up camp with a pretty view and continue on in the morning." He says, running the plan through his head as they ride on, they wouldn't have to go over the mountains but they were a very good landmark for them to figure out which way they should be headed.

Amor gripped his shirt when he gripped her hand, moving her lips and kissing between his shoulder blades. "At least now you can sleep by me every night and bath with me. We don't have to hide form each other."

"There should be a few caves along the mountain range..we'll have to make a fire and catch some stuff to cook. I didn't have a whole lot in my room when you told me to pack up." Amor admitted a little worried. "I only have a jug of water, it won't last us more than a day or so."​

Lucius nods to her. "That's right, we can do the things we always fantasized about." He says with a chuckle, leaning back against her as she kissed his shoulder blades, making the mark where her lips connected with his skin all warm and fuzzy.

"There should be a town ahead pretty soon, we can buy some food from there with the money I.. Borrowed from your parents." He says with a laugh, reaching down and patting a pack of denars on the side of the horse. "We'll be okay Amor." He says.

"I know deep down we will be..it's just frightening for me being out of Rome. This is the first time for me..I feel like this must be what you felt like getting taken from your home." Amor giggled as he leaned back against her lips making them press in harder.

"Good..We can buy some supplies, get you fitting clothes so people won't think you are a slave. As well as better bags for travel." Amor's mind was going over everything they would need, and how she could get him to blend in through the country, so they wouldn't be stopped. "You'll have to let me get your clothing myself. If someone sees you even out here trying to buy noble clothing and trying it on with the clothing you are wearing now..they'll know something is up. We'll have to be careful."​

Lucius nods, his mind wandering as he thinks about being taken from the home they now seek, the memories from that day are hazy, as they had been lost to time and beaten out of him. "Yeah.. I suppose it's the same thing." He says quietly.

"Right bags, clothes, and supplies." He says to her with a nod. "You don't need to buy me noblemen's clothing, just basic jerkin might work." He says with a shrug, not really caring about what he wears in front of others. "Plus arriving to my village wearing robes of nobles might not go over well with them." He says with a laugh.

"Hey! We'll make our own home together. One where I don't have to be quiet when I'm with you." Amor's face blushed at the idea of being alone with him this entire time, of living together just the two of them. Amor felt like she was going to be embarrassed a lot, and it would take some getting used to not sneaking around to see him.

"You don't need to wear noble clothes but you need something better than what you have on. People might question why I am walking around with a slave and not a guard. You at least have to look like a regular citizen or a freed slave.." Amor admitted, she knew the idea wasn't pleasing but it was better and easier to get through the places they needed to. "They might try to recapture you and sell you if they think you are a freed slave so at least let me try to make you look like a noble servant or a regular citizen."​

Lucius smiles at her words, his eyes fixed on the road ahead. "We'll make our little house in the woods and make a family together, you and I." He says to her as he thinks about the opportunities ahead of them. "And yeah, you get to be loud." He says with a laugh, continuing to lean on her as they rode.

"Right that all makes sense, I guess you can make me look like a citizen, probably just need a toga and some sandals for that." He says to her with a smile. "I don't know what would happen if I got recaptured, I would rather die." He says to her softly, his eyes closing momentarily before opening again to see the road.

"What? Would you rather I was quiet?" Amor grinned at him, holding him with her back straight as he leaned against her. She enjoyed this, this closeness as they spoke openly going about their way.

"I know you would..so let me try to help you so we can avoid that at all costs. I don't want to watch you die." She gripped his top kissing the nape of his neck. "You can protect me and I'll protect you. Deal?"​

"Oh no, trust me I'd never trade it for anything." He says to her with a laugh. "I love that I can make you scream that loud." He says with a chuckle, a grin spreading across his face as he speaks about her in this way.

"You protect me and I protect you." He says quietly, sighing softly as she kisses his neck. "I love you, Amor." He says as they ride. "I see the town ahead." He says, pointing it out to her. "You ready to get this going?" He asks. "Remember the plan."

"Will you take me again tonight?" Amor asked curiously. "I want to make sure we live our lives like it might be the last time we see one another." For this was true, neither of them knew what the Gods had in store for them and it frightened Amor.

"And I love you Lucius. No one else." Amor leaned over him, looking at the town ahead and she breathed deeply. "Yes, but I really need a break Lucius...this hurts sitting like this after last night." Amor admitted, wanting to just lay down and not have to move. Though she knew she probably wouldn't have that luxury for a while.​

Lucius nods. "Of course I'll take you again tonight." He says to her with a smile on his face. "With a new life as unpredictable as this one, only the Gods know what will happen next." He says to her with a sigh, not liking their chances when relying on the Gods and the Gods only.

"Okay, how about this.. I'll give you some money to buy me clothing and while you do that I'll find a stable for the horse and a room for us, so it will seem like I am your slave preparing the room for us, and then we meet back at the Inn." He suggests. "Keep your head covered, your hair is a dead giveaway." He says to her. "Then you can lay down and rest for the remainder of the day, I don't want to continue on with you hurting so much, love." He says to her softly.

Back
Top Bottom