Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood, Death, Love? |Lagertha x rskde|

Amor's brows were furrowed as she looked up at him, his forehead pressed against her own. She was drunk, excited and both frightened by this whole conversation. "You thought of me?" Amor was a bit surprised, she knew she had asked him to do such a thing but it was still heart warming. Still, she couldn't help but bust out at the idea when Callisto had told her what Heva had wanted. "I should probably not ask, but did she really want it in her butt? Callisto told me and I spat my wine all over one of my dresses and another noble's walking by." Amor laughed more at the idea that he had thought of her while fucking Heva's ass, laughing so hard she snorted.

"I know but..I'm still frightened." Amor admitted shyly looking at him. "I don't want to be with anyone but you, I only accepted Titianius's courting because I had to." Amor touched his face again, running her fingers against his cheeks. She shivers as he presses his lips against her neck and she wraps her arms around him. Amor was in turmoil, she knew he was right that it might be the last time they had the chance to do this before being on the run. Still, there were so many things running through her head that she couldn't fathom all the consequences. "I've been living my life quite carefully while you've been living it very dangerously. Then let's celebrate tonight and live it dangerously together." Amor smiled at him, lifting her head up to kiss him roughly as she pressed into him.​

Lucius nods to her. "It was the only way I could force myself through it." He replies while closing his eyes, listening to her words. "Yes.. She did, which is why I thoroughly bathed myself afterwards, she said that she would only let her husband have her pussy.. Despite cheating on him, of course." He says with a snort. "Which is also why she slapped me, because I was sick of her ass and asked permission to do her other entrance and she slapped me." He says with a shrug. "I don't think I ever want to see her again.. Cocky, arrogant, bitch.." He mumbles.

"Almost the whole time she was talking down about you and Callisto, saying how she was always the pretty one and such.. She deserves to be married to such a pig, honestly, her looks come nowhere near yours." He says while running his fingers through her auburn hair. "Only one of the many reasons I prefer you over all others." He whispers to her, smiling with her permission to life dangerously. His lips press back against hers, his hands moving down to undress himself so that he may be in the same state that she is in.

Lucius breaks the kiss and moves off of her, taking a pillow from her bed and offering it to her. "Use this to muffle yourself." He says to her before his head dives down between her legs, his mouth connecting to her virgin love flower and his tongue entering her, beginning to work itself inside of her waiting pussy, the taste of her already refreshing to him. "You're my only love, Amor." He whispers to her before continuing, his actions more gentle and loving than anything.

"I just can't imagine you imagining me wanting that." Amor continued to laugh, snorting as she did. "I can barely imagine what it'll feel like with you inside my pussy, much less what it would feel like back there." Amor looked at him shrugging her shoulders. "She was still better to me than Juno. I can at least ignored her since she's like every other noble woman, but Juno was a beast in disguise. She didn't think slaves were even people." Amor reminded him and smiled, snorting as he called her cocky and arrogant. "That's majority of all Roman women you just categorized."

"Don't say such crude things Lucius. It reminds me of how everyone talks about their slaves and servants." She smiles as he runs his fingers through her hair, closing her eyes. It was one of many affections she enjoyed from him, something that easily calmed her. She giggled against his lips kissing him back roughly, she grinned when he pulled away. "I love you Lucius."

Amor grabs the pillow raising her brows with a questioning look. She looks at his naked body, her face turning more serious with a smile as he tells her to muffle herself. "What? You don't enjoy my cries of pleasure or my teeth in your skin when I orgasm?" Amor gasps, grabbing the pillow and biting into it as he goes between her legs wasting no time. Amor was moaning in pleasure in no time, Lucius knowing exactly where to hit her with his tongue. She giggles against the pillow when he pulls away to speak about his love for her, his breath hitting her wet lips and making her shiver. Easily, he makes her wet, making her squirm as she moaned against the pillow.​

"I just imagined she was you, I didn't have a full out conversation with her where I made believe she was you while she spoke." He says with a shrug. "I pressed her face against the bed so that I didn't have to see it, made things a lot easier." He explains. "But I don't want to discuss it any more." He mutters before going back to performing his magic on her.

"It's not that I don't love your cries, it's just that they will definitely get us in trouble." He says with a chuckle. "Once we begin you can use my skin to muffle your cries." He says before going back to tonguing her pussy, his eyes closing as he tastes her arousal, wanting her to cum before they began, as he knows she is very wet after orgasming, which will make the rest of their act a lot easier.

Amor was laughing through the pillow as he spoke rolling her eyes. No doubt he didn't want to talk about it, she could only imagine. "Ok, I won't bring it up again." Amor smiled through the pillow, moving her legs on his shoulder as she moved sliding down to get more comfortable.

"I think if i bite into your skin when you actually start I'll be piercing skin..from what I heard it doesn't feel too great the first time." Amor's brows stitch together as he goes back to her pussy making her shiver as she bites into the pillow. "Can you...be harder than that?" Amor asked shyly.​

Lucius chuckles. "Amor, I would love it if you pierced my skin with your teeth." He says to her, looking up at her to show he is completely serious. He holds her legs down on his shoulders before going back to licking her pussy, starting to go more rapidly inside of her to try to increase her pleasure.

His lips move to pay attention to her clit as well, wanting to help pleasure her with that bundle of nerves swollen atop her obviously aroused sex. "Mm, I love how you taste, Amor." He mutters into her folds, his lips buzzing against her sex.

She looked back at him smiling against the pillow as he spoke about letting her bite him so hard she pierced skin. "Then I won't hold back." Amor giggled to him, sighing contently. She shivered when he held down her legs, her thighs tensing as he started to lick her faster causing her muffled whimpers to get louder.

"F-Fuck Lucius!" Amor breaths biting into the pillow as he licks her swollen clit. Easily her clit twitches with the feeling of her tongue, her breathing intensifying as he speaks causing cold air to hit her wet pussy. Amor cries, her legs bunching as her body convulses as his lips remained against her folds.​

"I would love nothing more, my love." He says to her with a smile, going back to moving his tongue around inside of her, lapping up her juices of arousal as they come to him. He could feel himself getting more and more aroused from her moans and from being near her naked form, the scent of her love juices also making him riled up.

"Cum for me, Amor." He hisses against her pussy as his tongue moves rapidly inside of her, continuing to pay a lot of attention to her clit. His hands keep her legs clamped down on his shoulders, a grin spreading across his cleanly shaved face as she squeezes her hips around his head, feeling her spasms he knows that she is very close to cumming.

Amor twists under him as he continues to assault her pussy with his tongue. She could feel his fingers dig into the skin of her legs, holding them down as her thighs tensed. She could feel her stomach clenching, and her left hand snapped down, fingers lacing in his hair as she pushed his head into her more.

It only took his words, his cold breath knocking against her clit as he hissed, to really send her over the edge. Amor could feel sweat rolling off her already, as she screamed against the pillow, her body contorting as she came directly onto his tongue.​

Lucius begins to lick up her cum as she twists under him, hearing her muffled scream under her pillow as she cums on to his tongue. "Mm..." He moans before breaking away from her, moving her legs off of his shoulders before crawling back up to her, pressing his lips against her neck softly, his lips trailing along her soft neck.

"Amor, I will try my best to be gentle with you." He whispers to her. "But I am going to take you now." He says while pressing his lips against hers, tilting his head to deepen the kiss as he lines himself up with her, the head of his cock parting her folds. He pushes into her slowly, feeling her hymen break under the pressure of his thrust, hoping that it doesn't hurt her too much. He is only able to fit about half of his length inside of her, but he remains still until she is comfortable to continue.

Amor was out of it, relaxed after she orgasmed. She sighed as he moved her legs, parting them so they were around his hips as he moved up on to of her. Amor looked up at him, after regaining herself, she pulled her lips and teeth from the pillow. She moved the pillow, throwing it on the ground as he pressed his lips to hers. "Okay..I trust you." Amor smiled at him.

Amor kissed him roughly, wrapping her arms around his neck and rubbing the back of his head. Her legs tensed as he pushed against her folds. She tried to distract herself by kissing him, shoving her tongue into his mouth to play with his as he pushed in further. Amor gasped, the feeling of him stretching her until she jumped when he shoved inside of her past her hymen and broke it. Amor tensed, pain surging through her as she whimpered wrapping her legs around him. She could feel it, the blood leaving her body, moving down and coating his cock before rolling down their hips to fall onto the cushion below. Amor pulled away from the kiss watery eyes as she smiled at him brushing his hair again. "I'm all yours now." Amor smiled laughing lightly.​

Lucius smiles at her as she throws the pillow to the ground, his lips pressing back against hers as their tongues meet together to explore one another. His eyes light up at her words. "I'm all yours." He says to her before beginning to thrust slowly in and out of her in a gentle and loving way. "Tell me when you want me to go harder." He says against her lips, knowing that she would want him to go faster eventually, once she was more comfortable with the foreign invasion of her sex. "You feel amazing." He mutters against her lips, breaking away so that she could have access to his skin in case she wanted to use him to muffle her cries as his cock slips more and more into her, stretching her out to accommodate for his massive length.

Amor's face turns bright red when he repeats her words making her laugh hysterically and snort. Amor's lips parted in surprise, a yelping groan leaving her as he started to move in and out. "I'll be embarrassed.." Amor admitted gripping his shoulders. She bite her bottom lip, wrapping her legs against his. Amor shivers, her pussy clenching teasing as he tells her how good she feels. "You feel...weird? Good and..painful at the same time." Amor's head jerked back, surprised as she cried out a moan when he slipped further in. "F-fuck!" Amor breathed surprised, her pussy starting to relax around him as her wetness and blood leaked out onto the cushion below. Amor gripped his back, pressing her lips against his shoulder as she kissed him.​

"Don't be too loud, love, bite down on me if you feel yourself about to cry out." He says to her while looking at her, continuing to thrust in and out of her. "The pain will go away after a little while, when we do this more the only thing you will feel is pleasure, my love." He says to her softly, his hips softly hitting against hers. "Fuck.." he moans as her silken walls tighten around his large cock, milking him for the cum within it. "When I tell you to you need to unwrap your legs from around me, love, we cannot afford you to have child just yet." He says to her while looking into her eyes.

"S-Shit okay." Amor breathes, trying to rake her head around all the feelings she is feeling. Being able to feel every inch of him, every vein and throbbing of his cock inside her sensitive walls was different then when she felt him in her hand or mouth. Amor's breathing was catching a bit, her legs tensed with the rest of her muscles, awkward, as she nodded her head to him about getting pregnant. That would be bad, especially if they couldn't get away within the first week. "Should I unwrap them now?" Amor wondered embarrassed. Amor's nipples were rock hard and she pressed her chest into his, her soft skin shivering against his rough skin.​

Lucius shakes his head. "Not even close." He says with a chuckle. "Just wait until I tell you to." He mutters to her before going back to just groaning and moaning at the feeling of her around him, which felt so blissfully good compared to any other woman he had been with, as she felt genuine, and the feelings he had for her amplified the pleasure and the intensity that they were feeling by ten fold.

"O-Okay.." Amor moaned against his neck, raking her fingers in his back as she wrapped her legs tighter around his. She was starting to feel better, her lips vibrating against his neck more. "I think..you can move faster, and harder if you want." Amor said shrugging her shoulders at him as she kissed into his shoulder up along his neck to trap his ear between her teeth and suck on it.​

With her permission, Lucius begins to move faster and harder, his hips silently slapping against hers as he moves in and out of her silky walls faster. His hips start to hit against hers harder and soon he is groaning slightly louder, especially with her teeth gripping his ear like she did, which really got him going. "Fuck that feels good.." He groans softly. As her fingers connected with his back, she would probably take notice to a maze of scars from battles and whippings and abuses staining his skin, creating ridges and ravines along with intricate designs made by cruel weapons and torture devices.

Amor's teeth slipped, digging into his neck as she cried in surprise when he listened to her request. Her legs tensed, her nails digging into his scarred back as her nose flared. Amor's body was tensing getting close the more he moved the better it felt. "More.." Amor moaned against his neck.​

Lucius now goes full force as she begs for more, one of his hands holding the back of her head to his neck, his eyes closing as he groans softly. "Fuck.. Tell me when you are close." He moans to her softly, feeling her nails in his back and her lips on his neck, all of them will most definitely leave marks.

Amor's nails dug into his skin, piercing them as she bites into his neck moaning, her eyes rolling back in her head as he goes full force. Drool rolls down on his shoulder, more blood gushing out of her with her wetness as he goes. Her pussy clenches down around him, pulling on him as she gets closer though Amor can't really think as he continues. She starts to buck her hips back against his as her face twists in pleasure.​

Lucius feels her drooling and he chuckles to himself, glad that he could give her the full experience of pleasure. He can feel her silken walls clenching around his cock as she gets closer and closer to cumming, Lucius can feel his own buildup beginning to get close to its climax but he remains inside of her to give her the pleasure that she deserves from this.

Pleasure and pain surged through her body, but the pleasure was winning. Amor could feel her stomach twisting, her body tensing up further than normal as she bite through the skin on his neck. She cried, screaming into his flesh as her pussy convulsed against him, tightening and milking him as she twisted in her orgasm.​

Lucius groans softly as he feels her cumming around him, he stops thrusting into her, burying himself completely inside of her as her soft walls milk his cock, his hand holding her face to his neck while he recovered, he can feel blood running from his neck but he could care less at this point. "That felt good, my love." He whispers to her.

Amor's teeth were digging further into his skin as she convulsed around him. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before, well of course not, his hips pressing all the way against her own, the hard steel of his cock throbbing inside of her letting her pussy suck on him. Amor couldn't think, so out of it as she came, panting against his skin as she held onto him for dear life.

It was only after a few minutes that she calmed down, her eyes blinking as she registered his words. Her face turned a solid red color as she pulled his teeth from him. Amor's brows stitched together as she looked at the ghastly wound she had given him. "S-Sorry." Amor said putting her head against his hand as she looked at him smiling. "It was painful at first, but that felt good..no, you feel good always."​

Back
Top Bottom