Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood, Death, Love? |Lagertha x rskde|

Lucius groans softly as he begins to fuck her. "I am lucky to have you, my lady, I know so many have their eye on you." He groans to her as he begins to roughly fuck her ass, as she seemed to like his rough demeanor. "If you would like my lady, you could have me again, I'm sure my lady Octavia would be happy to arrange us together." He says, as he knows there is a reward for the Vitus family for the whores they put out.

"I am yours for the entire night.. I do have a large cock, don't I?" He asks with a chuckle. "You're really the first noblewoman to experience it, my lady." He says while grabbing a fistful of her hair, pulling on it to increase her pleasure. He leans into her, biting down on the back of her neck but not leaving a mark, she wouldn't be able to tell if he marked her or not.

Heva was already moaning, loudly as he started moving in and out of her. Her eyes rolled back, a smile on her face as she shoved her face into the floor. She shoved her hips back against him, her pussy leaking onto the sheets as he pounded her and she helped.

"Oh fuck! Your cock is so big!" Heva was surprised, and the way he was fucking her was something she had never experienced. Though she was enjoying herself. "Y-Yes! I'll be taking you to bed with me whenever I can, as long as you fuck me like the dirty whore I am!"

"Ahh!" Heva was barely able to think when he grabbed her hair and bite into her. She found herself crying out as her body shook, her hips lifting into the air as she cried. Her walls convulsed around him, her ass tightening as she leaked her orgasm juices onto the bed. "F-Fuck. The Gods be praised you are perfection."​

Lucius continues to pound into her even after she cums, holding her head and her hair down just like she seemed to enjoy. "You are a dirty whore." He growls to her, hoping nothing he says would be taken with too much weight.

"I'll be at every party until I die." He mutters to her. "You'll know where to find me." He says before going back to pounding away at her ass, not really even close to cumming as Heva did not last nearly as long as Amor did, which was painfully dull to him, despite the kinkiness of their situation.

"You're so perfect my lady, Cleopatra could not compare to your beauty." He groans into her ear, taking her earlobe with his teeth and giving it a tug.

There was no doubt Amor would have lasted longer, but Heva was enjoying herself. She laughed at him when he called her a whore. "Be careful, some noble women might want your head severed from your shoulders for saying such things." Heva pushed back, crying in pleasure as he continued to pound her.

"Oh, if you keep thrashing into me like this, I don't think I'll make it through the night!" Heva proclaims on the verge of another orgasm as she pants listening to his words and feeling him biting on her ear.

"Of course I'm prettier than Cleopatra, the whore has nothing on a beauty like me. The emperor would do best to suck my toe before bedding his wife!" Heva laughs.​

Lucius chuckles. "I don't think you'd want me beheaded, my lady." He says to her while he continues to slam into her ass over and over, his cock burying itself completely inside of her every time, stretching out her insides with every stroke.

"You'll make it through the night, you asked me to fuck you all night, I don't care if you're asleep or awake." He growls into her ear, acting like the perfect dominant over her. "Mm, I love how your ass feels around my cock." He growls to her, pulling her hair back again and giving her neck another sharp bite.

"Oh, I get to be with the Emperor's favorite? Lucky me." He says with a chuckle.

Heva couldn't contain herself, easily cumming again with the way he was moving. She was going quite mad with lust, just the feeling of his cock inside a place that her husband refused to touch. He was also stroking her ego, making her feel all the much prettier. Though it was very obvious most men didn't look at her, didn't dream about being with her. Even Callisto would have been a better suitor for any man had the girl had the courage to talk to any man.

"Fuck! Keep fucking me like that gladiator! I don't want you to stop!" Heva was getting into it, pressing her ass back against him hard enough the skin was slapping against his hips. She moved a hand down, stroking her clit with her fingers as she moaned, pushing herself easily into a third orgasm as she laughed. "I can't imagine they are having as much fun as us in here!"​

"Fuck.. Tell me how your husband is compared to be." He growls to her, he obviously has an ego to stroke as well. "New position, witness my strength, goddess." He says to her before picking her up and slamming her back against the wall of the room, his cock smashing into her ass once again as he bounces her, using his body to pin her back to the wall with a sheer show of strength.

He wonders to himself who Octavia would set him up with next, he hopes that whoever it is is at least slightly attractive, not wanting to get set up with some fat noblewoman like he had seen other gladiators get paired with. "I was thinking to myself when I was fighting, if I would ever get to see your beautiful face again." He says while pressing his lips to her neck and jaw, showering her with the affections he was asked to give.

Heva cries in a bit of surprise as he picks her up and slams her against the wall. She laughs, moaning loudly as she gets near another orgasm quickly. Her hands grip his shoulders, her eyes fluttering into the back of her head as she drools.

"He can't! He's so fat and dumb! I swear I don't know what I saw in him!" Heva cries as she orgasms again, pressing her lips into his mouth before pulling away. She was gasping for air, barely able to breath. "Choke me! I want you to choke me!" Heva commanded.​

Lucius does as he is commanded, wrapping his hands around her throat and choking her, only letting go when she gags for air, only giving her seconds to recover before he is cutting off her air supply. "Fuck you're kinky as hell.." He says observantly, continuing to pound away into her ass. "You're sure you don't want me in your pussy, my lady?" He asks her.

"After all, I'd be doing my duty to outdo your husband in every way." He says with a chuckle, pressing his lips against hers and biting down on her bottom lip, pulling it back some. While she wasn't the prettiest woman, at least he got to fuck someone.

Heva can't really speak when he chokes her, causing her to come again. She was gasping for air, her face turning red, but it only made her ass clench around him more. She was getting very close to passing out, especally with him choking her. "N-No!" Heva proclaimed, smacking him across the face when he asked about fucking her pussy.

"My husband is the only one who is allowed to fuck my pussy." Heva rolled her eyes, laughing quite lowly at him. "You think I would let a stupid gladiator like you fuck me there and get me pregnant? You are hot, but not the brightest." Heva rolled her eyes, before kicking her legs as she came again. She pushed him, trying to get him off her. "Get off me, I'm going to pass out if you make me cum again." Heva admitted.​

Lucius' head tilts to the side as she slaps him, it was a little unexpected of her to do something like that, though with the explanation he was fine with the reasoning. "Right.. Apologies my lady, do keep in mind you are the first noblewoman I have bedded." He says to her quietly.

He feels her push and he pulls out of her, not really even that close to cumming despite everything, he takes a step back from her and watches her. "Anything else, my lady?" He asks her while looking down at her. "I apologize for being stupid, my lady, please forgive me." He says, not a hint of emotion behind his tone.

Of course he should have know this might happen. Amor wasn't like other nobles, she didn't consider Lucius to be under her foot like the rest of them did. Heva huffed, glad he pulled out, she straightened her hair as she fanned herself.

"Of course you are forgiven for now. I suspect you will do best to remember this for next time." Heva announces. "You can tell Octavia I enjoyed, I'll take a bath and leave." Heva smiled. "You are dismissed."

---

The party was still going, Amor trying desperately to part her mind from the idea that Heva was being fucked by Lucius.

"You couldn't have given Heva a different gladiator? His leg needs to heal." Amor expressed to her mother who laughed at her.

"Darling, he'll have plenty of time to heal. I'm sure he's missed being inside a woman. You haven't been married yet to understand. Women miss the feeling of a man inside them, a man longs to be inside a woman again." Octavia laughed. Amor twisted, disgusted, but Octavia smiled. "You should know Heva says she's been attracted to Lucius since she first saw him. I think she plans to buy one of our new recruits as her own champion."

"So Heva will have two of our gladiators to fuck? Grand." Amor drank down another glass of wine, having gone through sick already.

"You are drunk, no doubt you'll be throwing up all tonight and tomorrow. Do you have no decency?" Octavia leaned in, gripping her daughter's arm and twisting it. None of the nobles were watching, too busy watching the gladiators pound the new servants in the middle of the room. The room smelt like sex, and the aroma made Amor sick. "She can fuck whatever gladiator she wants for the coin she is giving us! Besides! If she dares to try to spill anything about this over our head we can expose her infidelities to the Emperor. He'll exhile from Rome, and she'll be forced to live in the wild or work in the mines." Octavia smiled at that. Amor looked at her, realizing what her mother had set up.

"You've been planning this for a while? You want Heva out of the picture? Why?" Amor was concerned, yet she couldn't exactly know why her mother would want to get rid of one of her friends.

"I'm not an idiot Amor. I heard the rumors, I checked on them, and I striked as soon as she showed excitement at his fight. Her husband has been talking about starting his own gladiator household, about killing the competition. He wants to start with us, send us a slave and have the slave kill our champions and teachers." Octavia grabbed Amor another glass of wine shoving it in her hand. "Here drink." Amor was drunk and confused and her mother rolled her eyes. "We don't mind competition, we enjoy knocking them from under their feet, but this is different. They weren't planning on stopping there. They said if that didn't work they wanted to kill us all..all three of us. If your father and I depart, the house goes to you..but if you die with us..."

"The house dies with me.." Amor chugged down her wine glass. "You are planning on getting her caught then...her husband will kill her." Octavia laughed but nodded her head.

"Yes. He'll kill her, but if we expose her to one of the Pratorian, he'll take it before the Emperor and have her exiled. Not only will her house be shamed but her husband's as well. Anything they planned will be dead in the dirt." Octavia laughed at the matter. and Amor's brows furrowed.

"What if the Emperor shows mercy? What if he doesn't exile, doesn't strip her husband and house of title?" Amor knew her parents were cruel but she didn't know the extinct.

"Well. Then I suppose the new recruits will have to show their new loyalty to our house by taking out the trash." Octavia downed her drink patting Amor on the head. "I see Lucius he must be done. Amor...do your mother a favor and try to not be seen with him. If Titianius even suspects you to have a relationship with another man he can have you exiled as well." Amor looked at her mother, a cold expression on her face as her mother smiled. Octavia walked away then going straight for Lucius to ask him how it went.​

Lucius nods to her and gets dressed before walking out of the room, sighing to himself as he thinks. Bitch couldn't even finish me off.. Though it wasn't really of her concern if he got anything out of her, he rubs his cheek where her hand had landed, the red of it covered up by sweat from his endeavor.

He is met by Octavia as he enters the main hall. "She said she enjoyed." He says to her while running a hand through his hair. "May I be dismissed, my lady? I would like to bathe and go to sleep, I am a little tired from the night with Heva." He says to her, hoping that the cruel bitch would have some mercy left in her.

Octavia smiled at him, patting him on the back, she could see the twisted expression on his face. "You should do better at hiding your frustration when a woman doesn't get you off. She's a noble. You better worship the ground she walks on when you fuck her." Octavia rolled her eyes.

"Go! I will take care of her. You should go tell that blond haired boy we pulled in, the one developing muscles like yours, what Heva enjoyed. She's buying him later in the week as her champion." Octavia walked into the room then, closing the doors behind her.

Amor stood​
there downing another glass of wine as she glimpsed Lucius. Amor felt disgusted, and she turned her back, furrowed brows as she stormed down the hall.

"Yes.. Sorry my lady." He says to her softly, walking to his quarters after seeing Amor storm off. He finds himself briefing the blonde haired boy about Heva, just telling him what she likes before sending him off, walking back to his own room after bathing. He sits down on his bed and holds his head in his hands, he might've enjoyed Heva if she hadn't been such a bitch, or at least finished him off.

"Gods help me.. I want Amor, nobody else." He says, his hands clasped together in prayer. "I have remained faithful, but I have only had the aid of Mars.. Why has my life continued to be a series of unfortunate events?! If I was born to be a great warrior, why would I be a slave warrior?" He asks. "Please let this one good thing happen." He whispers to himself before running his hands over his head.

He lays back on his bed and stares up at the ceiling, he sits up and walks out of his room, slipping through the halls of the household until he finds Amor's room, opening the door and stepping inside, closing the door behind him and locking it, his eyebrows knitted together. "Amor?" He asks, his voice cutting through the silence of the night.

Amor had gone to the hall to eat, she was silent. She didn't go back to the party too frustrated. She had gone, bathed herself, before moving to do something else. She was irritated, and Amor had found herself amidst her room.

She had taken all her clothing off, a large wine pitcher had been brought to her next to her lounge. Amor rested on her lounge, looking out her window at the city in the distance as she sighed. Her breasts pressed the soft cushion of the lounge, see through sheets wrapped around her to keep her slightly warm. The golden goblet in her hand was empty and she tilted it down at the flooring as she looked at the sky.

"Why do the Gods hate me so?" Amor wondered aloud to herself as she sighed, closing her eyes. It was only when her door creaked open that her eyes opened. "I don't want to be bothered. I told you to leave me alone, if it's more wine put it next to my bed-"

Amor turned slowly, looking at him over her shoulder. There were only a few candles lit in her bedroom but it was enough to highlight her angered gaze. "What do you want?" Amor had never felt she would be the jealous type, she had never thought her mother would set Lucius up in the first place with one of her friends. Now Amor felt sick. Sick she had let Lucius fuck Heva. Sick that she wished it had been her. Sick that her mother had elaborated such a well stitched plan so long ago.

"I figured you would be sleeping by now.." Amor's cheeks were a bit red, no doubt she had her fair share of wine, but the pitcher in her room was still full. An empty pitcher laid on the ground below her goblet. "If you need my mother for anything she's out in the party..I don't think this one will end for another day."​

Lucius takes a step towards her, a worried expression on his face. "I'm sorry Amor." He says to her softly, sitting down on her bed and holding his head in his hands. "I hate this." He says. "At every turn I feel I am being tested but for what purpose? Don't worry about Heva, the stupid bitch couldn't even get me off." He says with a sigh. "And she referred to me as a stupid slave.. I hate her guts, honestly." He says softly.

"You have nothing to worry about.. You can live the rest of your life like royalty and never have a fear in the world.. But I have to fight for the entertainment of fat pigs and wicked witches while being whored out to the highest bidder.. I hate it." He says to her before looking up, his eyes are blood shot. "Please help me Amor, I need you." He says softly.

Lucius looked sickly, obviously having taken the whole situation to heart, the fact that Amor seemed so angry with him had torn him up beyond recognition, it was her turn to piece him back together.

"I don't understand.. Master Eloi said that the Gods would help us through times of trouble and struggle, but I have not been helped at all, if anything Octavia and Eloi are more abusive than ever, despite my victory in the arena.." He says while running his fingers through his hair.

"What am I doing wrong?" He asks while going back to holding his head in his hands, the gladiator was truly starting to break down now, having been tested far too often.

Amor honestly hadn't been expecting him to come to her room tonight. She had figured him being able to fuck a noble woman would have been enough, but he seemed saddened. She watched him moving across the room, the way he spoke. Amor closed her eyes shaking her head.

"Here." Amor had moved off her lounge, naked. She had poured the pitcher of wine into her goblet and presented him her goblet. "I've been drinking all night to keep myself from busting into that room while you fucked Heva. I even wanted to murder my own mother for a moment." Amor admitted as she sat on the bed next to him. She pulled his shoulders lightly, letting him rest against her as she combed through his hair.

"Heva and my mother are very similar. They don't think of others, everyone is below them and should do as they are told." Amor commented hiccuping a bit. "I don't get the Gods either to be honest..I've never thought about getting married to a nobleman, all I ever thought about was being with you."

Amor shrugged her shoulders, moving to grab an extra goblet she had stashed in her room earlier. She poured more wine, this time for herself. "I'm getting sick, but I'll be ok." Amor referred to how much liquor she had consumed but she smiled softly at him. "My parents like money and having dirt on other nobles. I thought they did it for the thrills but I realized it's something bigger tonight. My mother plans on outing Heva to the Emperor. She wants to destroy Heva's house and her husband's house. Such a scandal likely would." Amor was talking more than she should be, but she knew Lucius he would never betray her.

"All I ever wanted was you Lucius..since the moment I saw you and we first talked, I knew I wanted you. Not to be below me but to be next to me. I don't see you as any different from the nobles, except you are forced into situations you are out of control in." Amor looked at him, drinking some more of her wine. "I don't know what to do. I don't know what the Gods are planning but I want you. I belong with you, and I don't know how to fix this whole mess. It's so agitating!" There were things on Amor's floor, no doubt she had thrown them earlier when coming to her room. She ran her fingers through his hair kissing his forehead. "I know we can't be seen together anymore, I know I can't make love to you, but will you at least let me cut your hair properly? Out of everything I can't control at least I can fix that for you.
"

Lucius rests his head on her shoulder, his eyes closing as he listens to her soothing voice. He takes a sip of the wine that she had given him, coughing quietly as the red liquid slips down his throat, clearing his head a little bit, just from the alcohol.

He feels her fingers in his hair and he smiles, she always knew how to take his mind off of anything that was bothering him. "I want to be free again." He whispers to her. "I used to dance through fields covered with snow with my mother and sister, my father and the other men of the village trained or watched over us." He says softly.

"I wouldn't be able to name them even if I saw them again, it's been so long." He explains. "I heard a voice once, and I thought it was Mars himself speaking to me." He says.

"The voice told me to cast off my chains, but I didn't know what it meant until now." Lucius says to her. "We have to escape Amor, you and I." He says to her. "There has to be a way.." He says.

"I'd rather die than see you be with another man, and I'd rather throw myself from the top of the colosseum than be with another noblewoman." He says. His lips pull into a smile as she talks about his hair. "You can cut my hair next time, then." He says.

Amor paused a bit at his words, surprised when he talked about back home. Then when she finally heard him talk about what he was thinking she pulled her brows together.

"Lucius I've never been outside Rome." Amor admitted a little frightened at his words. "I wouldn't know how to take care of us, I've been pampered my whole life." She was shaking, a bit surprised and concerned but a smile was plastered on her drunken face. "I feel like I'd be a thorn in your side if we left here, I wouldn't know what to do at all."

Amor gripped the pitcher, holding it by her side next to the bed. She looked down in the wine as she thought about it. "I don't want to see you with another woman again, I can't stand it, but you know what will happen if we get caught? They'll kill us.." Amor looked at him a little frightened at the idea. "They might spare me because I'm noble, but I don't want to live in a world where I can't be with you, and where you are dead."

"I love you and I trust you.." Amor had said after pausing a moment. "So I'll trust you'll know what to do if we run, and I'll trust that you let us get caught." Amor couldn't imagine what her parents might do if they found her with Lucius. Needless to say the shame it would bring to her house, and the horror Titianius might feel at the betrayal. "I want to see where you grew up...even if you don't remember the people and faces we can make our own home.." Amor blushed a bit at the idea, a bit embarrassed as she leaned against him and pulled him to her. "Good! I want to bath you next time too."​

"I will lead you to safety outside of Rome." He says to her quietly. "Your experiences do not matter for I am a warrior and I shall be your guide." Lucius says while planting a kiss on her cheek. "You would be the only thing convincing me to keep going, Amor, you would never ever be a thorn in my side, no matter what." He whispers to her.

"If what you say is true, you will not have to worry about Heva trying to bed me again, but we must escape before the next party." He says. "Rome will not dedicate soldiers to finding us, she is fighting far too many losing battles against the Carthaginians." He explains. "My heritage will get us to the North, the Ventii occupy little territory there but my word will be able to grant us supplies to the next villages, we would be able to build our own home in the woods, nobody would bother us." He says to her softly.

"Be prepared to leave by the end of this week, if we are caught we die together, hand and hand." He says to her. "Then we will be together forever in heaven, if it should come to that." Lucius says while holding her tightly. "We will go to the fields where I was raised, the villagers there may not recognize me, but they may know my family name, which I hardly remember but it's somewhere." He explains.

Lucius runs his hand through her hair as her head leans on to his shoulder. "Now my love, may I spend the night in your presence?" He asks her softly. "You won't slap me as Heva did, will you?" He asks with a chuckle.

Amor couldn't help but smile at him, laughing as she leaned into him. It was such a thrilling idea, since they were both trapped in this place like slaves. Though Amor had always been catered to, she felt like a pampered slave, awaiting what her family wanted her to do next.

"I just feel like you'll be doing everything and I'll be frightened of everything outside of Rome. It's unknown to me, I won' know your language or the terrain..." Amor was frightened by the idea, but she hadn't said no. She knew she wanted to do it, it was just different.

"I never asked you really where you came from..My parents told me a bit but they don't care for minor details. Was your family farmers?" Amor was curious, she nuzzled her face against his neck before kissing it. "I don't know what will happen, but as long as I'm with you we'll figure it out." Amor admitted when he talked about dying hand and hand.

"I can grab some tools, some weapons and stuff to take with us. We can probably steal a cart if we need to. My parents won't know anything since they'll be so busy this week with the new recruits. " Amor looked up at him, gripping his face with her hands and pulling him closer to her to kiss him roughly, passionately. Amor pulled back smiling at him as he asked about sleeping with her and if she would slap him. "You can always sleep next to me, and I'll only smack you if you deserve it or ask me to." Amor laughed at the idea. "Do you want more wine? I still have a whole pitcher full."​

"Amor, it won't matter if you don't know the language, you're not a Roman." He says to her softly. "Romans are cruel, vicious, horrible expansionists with their eyes on the world, ones who only look out for themselves and their own wealth, but that's not you, you're not a Roman because you're a good person." He says to her softly.

"With my word you'll be protected and safe when we arrive at the village.. My village is from the Germanic Confederacy but has no real name, not one that I know of at least." He explains. "They of course speak German and they have a natural hate for the Latin, but with me you'll be okay." He explains to her.

Lucius allows himself to be pulled towards her, his lips pressing back against hers in the rough and passionate kiss, when she breaks away to offer him more wine he simply silences her again with his lips, as if telling her not to stop. He moves forward, his body pinning hers down. "Do you remember what you told me the night before my victory?" He asks her quietly.

"You told me if I won I could have your virginity." He says to her, his eyes locked with hers. "I want to collect my prize. Tonight." He says. "The stables will be empty because of the party if you would like to go there, or we could stay here but we'd have to be quiet." He suggests.

Amor laughed against his lips when he pressed his against her own roughly. She placed the pitcher down, kissing him back and holding his face as she did so. She smiled at him when he pinned her down wanting to talk more about his tribes.

"I had a nobleman earlier tonight say a similar thing. He said I wasn't like everyone else, I was very modest." Amor laughed, drunk at the thought, but it was very true. She had always felt different from other Romans who wanted everyone to worship their feet. "I'd love to own our own home, live free with no worries someone would take you from me. Or that I might be taken from you."

"No I don't remember, I think I was quite drunk." Armor shrugged her shoulders looking up into his eyes. "I think I'm quite drunk tonight as well." Amor admitted brushing his hair out of his eyes softly. "Why?"

"I did..." It was more a question but looking into his eyes she could tell he wasn't lying. He would never lie to her, at least not that she knew of. Amor's brows furrowed, her breath catching a bit as he spoke about collecting his prize. "I don't remember that conversation, and I don't think tonight is a good idea." Amor shook her head, her fingers still in his hair. "I want you, but I don't want to be thinking about the night you had with Heva and that you might only want this because she didn't get you off." Amor moved, trying to sit up. "If it was the stables someone might walk in on us, here would be best true but Lucius..you just bedded another woman, I don't want to bed with you with that in mind." Amor face was twisted as she looked at him, both concerned and annoyed at the idea. Her hands fell to his shoulders as she looked at him. "Can't we just stay by each other's side tonight?"​

"The only reason I was able to bed her was because I imagined she was you, Amor." He whispers to her softly, resting his forehead against hers. "I would never just use you to get off, I love you and I don't want that Titanius bastard to take you before I do, he's never going to take you." He whispers to her. "But know this Amor, this could be our last night together, if we are caught whilst making our escape we will never have this opportunity again." He whispers to her.

"I'm not asking because I want to get off, I'm asking you to celebrate tonight like it is our last, you promised that you would." He says to her softly, pressing his lips against her neck softly. "Please." He says to her softly, his eyes locking with hers to show his legitimacy. "I love you and I want to show you that." He whispers. "Bed with me tonight." He pleads.

Back
Top Bottom