Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood, Death, Love? |Lagertha x rskde|

"You know what.. Sure, lets sleep in your room tonight." He whispers to her. "I'll take my chances with the servants." He says to her. "It'll be worth it to be with you, Amor." He whispers to her while pressing his lips against hers with a fiery passion.

"I wouldn't want to ruin one of your beautiful dresses." He says to her. "I love seeing you in them, and your parents would be concerned about your sudden lack of dresses, considering I'm planning on ravaging you every night after tomorrow." He growls to her.

His lips press back against hers as she strokes him, making him moan quietly against her lips from her tight grip. "I want to feel your mouth on me." He whispers against her lips. "Will you do that for me, Amor?"

"You'll really sleep in my bed with me?" Amor's eyes light up at the idea. Amor laughs hard when he talks about running her beautiful dresses. "If I knew you'd like them on me so much I'd be sure to flaunt them around you more." She teases.

"Every night? I like that idea..." Amor looks at him smiling shyly as he talks about her mouth around him. Amor smiles at him pushing herself off the table after releasing his cock. "Since you asked so nicely..." Amor gets on her knees in front of him grasping his cock with both hands before eagerly wrapping her head around the tip of him before she starts moving her head up and down.​

"Of course I'll spend the night with you, Amor." He says with a smile, running his fingers through her beautiful auburn hair. "Your dresses are beautiful on you, they always are and always have been." He says to her with a chuckle. "Go ahead and flaunt them around me, it'll just result in me dragging you off somewhere to rip it off."

Lucius nods to her. "Every night." He says to her, watching her get down on her knees in front of him, his fingers still running through her hair as she takes him into her mouth, making him groan quietly. "That feels amazing, Amor." He groans while closing his eyes, the pleasure beginning to overtake him.

Amor blushes, looking up at him and watching him close his eyes as she works hers head up and down the length. Her hands move up and down her length as she groans against his cock letting it rattle in her mouth.

Amor moves her head quicker, rolling her tongue against the underside of him. Trying to push him to cum as she got more furious.​

He can feel himself beginning to shiver as he gets closer and closer to an orgasm from her mouth. "Amor, I'm going to cum." He says to her softly.

Lucius groans before he feels his seed explode from his cock, hitting the back of her throat as he holds her in place with his hands, once he feels himself stop he pulls out of her mouth, his cock making a popping sound as it exits her mouth. "Fantastic." He says with a chuckle.

Having him so close to orgasm she works and rougher. Amor feels him pulsating and shivers. She groans when he orgasm, his seed spilling into her throat she gulps it down right away.

"You taste so good.." Amor breaths. She moves to get back on her feet after he pulled himself out. She smiles softly at him.​

"How does a man like me get lucky enough to find a woman like you?" He asks while wrapping his arms around her. "Get dressed and we'll head to bed before anybody notices our leave." He mutters to her, pressing his lips against her neck once more.

He steps away from her embrace to dress himself again, handing her her dress to get changed into before taking her hand and quickly leaving the private room, stealthily making their way to her room before slipping inside and locking the door. "We made it." He says with a grin, pressing his lips against hers once more, unable to get enough of her.

"You tell me...we were friends for so long..I don't even remember how we got to this point." Amor said honestly blushing. Amor brushes lips against his shoulder breathing in his scent as he wraps his arm around her.

She wastes no time pulling on her bra and panties and tying them before pulling her dress back on and fastening it. Amor grasps his hand smiling as they leave through the door. They pass around the party and servants to go straight to her room. She smiles when inside laughing as he locks the door and kisses her. "So eager and happy to be with me..I don't think you've ever been in my room before.." Amor breaths kissing him back and running her hands over him.​

He presses his lips back against hers and sighs softly against her, breaking away after a moment, holding her against him for a moment before lifting her off of her feet, walking with her over to her bed and laying her down on top of him as he lays down, his arms still around her. "I think at some point you kissed me, and then we started experimenting." He mutters to her.

"I don't think I've ever been here either.. But every moment with you is as if Jupiter himself stops the sun from rising." He mutters to her. "Now, we might want to get some rest." He says to her softly while pressing his lips to her neck again, his head buried against her soft skin.

Amor giggles, snorting as he lifted her up and carried her to get soft bed. "Sounds like me..I think I apologized a few times about it before you kissed me back.." Amor snuggled against him sighing and closing her eyes.

"Look at you getting more accustomed to our Gods. I love it." Amor grins at him before wiggling off of him. She stands up moving to unlace her dress and remove her underwear and bra leaving her naked. Amor sighs turning to look at him and smiling. "That feels better..didn't you want to get naked and sleep next to me?" Amor smiles at him.​

Lucius chuckles at her comment. "Once you spend so much time with Romans they start to rub off on you." He admits while pulling off his pants and pulling her back to him, wrapping his strong arms around her. "Goodnight Amor." He mutters to her while closing his eyes, falling asleep almost immediately from their wild endeavor.

Morning comes quickly and Lucius knows he must leave, he slips out of bed and dresses before slipping out of her room and making his way back to his own chambers, where he waits to be called by the Consort for his transport to the colosseum for his gladiator match.

"I don't care what other Romans you spend time with, as long as you spend the most time with me." Amor said nonchalantly as she watched him undress. She giggles as he pulls her naked body against his. She rest against him, pulling the soft sheets over their form as she fell asleep.

Amor was still asleep when morning came, not having to awake as early as Lucius needed to. She sprawled out on her bed, the coral colored sheets barely on her body as she yawned.

Her maids came in early, pulling the drapes back to let the light in. Amor grunted, putting her pale arm in front of her face. Her eyes were blood shot from all the wine she had consumed the night before.

"Morning my lady. It's time for you to get ready." The olive colored skin called. Amor grunted rolling over as she sighed. "I'll grab your dress." The maid bowed and Amor shook her head.

Amor was on her feet, stretching, half awake as the maid brought her a golden dress. She was reluctant, pulling the dress onto her naked body and tightening it. The dress barely covered her nipples dipping so low, and it dragged behind her as she walked. Amor was barely keeping her eyes open as the maid finished twisting her hair, pinning it up halfway, a few strands curling down over her shoulder before the maid released her.

"You look perfect my lady." The maid clasped her hands together and Amor yawned.

"My parents, where are they?" Amor looked at the girl, twice her age and a servant.

"In the front hall, waiting for you to finish getting ready so they can leave." The maid called.

"Wonderful, you are dismissed to get your things. I suppose my mother and father will want wine and food. Bring me water please. My head is throbbing." Amor watched the maid leave as she went to the main hallway. She moved to the front door, seeing her father and mother ordering around the servants. Her father Eloi Vitus was looking at the list of items to take with them, making sure everything was in order with the gladiators that were already there at the Colosseum, waiting for their Dominus and Domina. Her mother, Octavia Vitus the eight born of her family, who was making sure the wines and fruits looked good.

"Oh my Amor! That dress looks marvelous on you darling! Look at you becoming more of a woman." Octavia Vitus stepped forward brushing some of Amor's hair out of her face. She wore a green dress, her mother's skin was pale but Amor was much paler in comparison. The wig her mother wore was a deeper red, trying to make her look more like her daughter, though her black brows showed she was not a natural red like Amor. "Come! Let's go to the chariot. Allow your father to make the preparations for tonight. We are going to be getting in some new blood from the market to train! So exciting!" Her mother cooed pulling Amor away.

"What about the fight? Doesn't father want to celebrate that if they win?" Amor climbed into the white and gold chariot, sitting down in the front as they piled in some of the things to take. Her mother moved next to her, wrapping an arm around her.

"Of course! We will always celebrate when our champions reign! However tonight will be a different night...Your father will be taking in the new slaves from the market, looking over them with the trainers before bathing them and seeing how well they will do. He won't join us tonight for celebrations." Octavia picked up a goblet of wine she had been drinking, watching as some last things were packed into her cart before it started moving. "Your father will meet us there. I'm sure everyone will still enjoy the party tonight."

Amor rolled her eyes, she could barely keep her eyes open but she knew she would be happy to watch the fight. "I'm sure it will be grand mother, as always."

"Tired darling? you can rest your head a bit before the matches start." Octavia drinks her wine, and Amor nods.

Amor wasn't even sure how she had managed to get to the balcony that overlooked the circle below where the men would fight. She just knew she had been in the cart listening to her mother talk, had sat down, and had woke up what seemed a few minutes later to her mother's hysterical laughter. Her father sat down then, with his friends as they talked waiting for the show to begin. Amor closed her eyes again, groaning as she waited.​

Lucius was transported to the colosseum in a slave cart as always, standing tall for the people of Rome to see him. They follow his cart to the colosseum, some cheering others booing as they supported the other gladiators who would be in the match, one who Lucius caught an eye of.

The man was a giant, a man of the Etruscan League who stood at 7'2 from the looks, a man bred for fighting in the Pits. Not only was he a giant but his muscles were the size of a teenager's head, Lucius could only imagine what kind of weapon this enormous man would wield..

He is let loose in the Staging area, where he is given his armor and weapons. On one side of his hip, a double bladed battle axe, and on his back a massive two handed sword crafted from Briton on the fronts. He is given a full faced helmet and shoulder plates, but no chestplate which confused him a little bit. "The Vitus family said you wouldn't need armor to win." He is told, which causes his eyes to narrow. A smack to the back of his head brings him back to reality. "Bring honor to the house, boy." The slavemaster growls before pressing his round steel shield into his non dominant hand, which happened to be his right hand.

Lucius walks to the elevator system before putting his helmet on over his head. He is lifted until he can clearly see the colosseum before him, there would be around twenty gladiators in the fight.

The Roman Emperor takes to the stand and calms the crowd. "Today.. Is a day of glory!" He yells in Latin to the crowd, who enthusiastically clap to show their support for the man. "We have amassed many brave gladiators.. Today is a battle.. To the death! The last man standing will be declared the victor of this match." He calls. The gates are opened at that, Lucius feels a pang of fear come to him, a battle to the death? He would have to be careful.

The Germanic gladiator steps out of his cage, taking his battle axe in his dominant hand and spinning it while his eyes search for an opponent in this free for all. Out of the corner of his eye he sees a Latin gladiator, wearing the Legionnaire helmet, run towards him. Lucius turns and slams the blunt side of his battle axe against the man's helmet, forcing him to the ground. His dominant hand slashes down, a spray of dark red blood coats Lucius' well toned chest as he splits the man's spine.

Lucius reaches up and rips off his helmet, leaving it on the sand so that he can breathe better. He hears a cry erupt from behind him, forcing him to duck as a double edged spear head nearly beheads him. Lucius blindly slashes, another spray of blood blinding him as he cuts into the femoral artery of his assailant. He drops his axe to wipe his eyes before grabbing it again, lifting the fatally wounded man by his hair to present him to the audience, which erupts with cheers for blood.

Lucius drops the man before dropping his axe to the side, smashing his hand into the man's throat and clenching down until he feels his fingers coated in the man's warm blood. He tears out the section of throat he had grabbed, the audience exploded with approval. He spits on the man's corpse before picking up his axe again.

Another gladiator approaches.. The enormous Etruscan man who drops his weapon in front of Lucius, speaking to him in German. "We can defeat these weaklings together." Which causes Lucius to nod his head. He eyes the massive sledgehammer the giant had dropped. They stand side by side now, the rest of the gladiators, around eight stop fighting to see the duo.. An unspoken agreement arises to team up against the two seemingly unstoppable warriors.

They are quickly encircled, the two men go back to back with their weapons, Lucius ditches his shield and axe for his two handed sword, knowing he would need a powerful blade for this. Each man that approaches the two is cut down swiftly, they were no match for the two gladiators.

Lucius steps away from the Etruscan man, nodding to him, they both look up at the Ruler, hoping he would have mercy and not force them to kill each other. The crowd is silent as they await the decision. The man stands and holds out his fist, his thumb is horizontal.. And then vertical.. In the downwards position.

"I'm sorry." Lucius says to the man, who nods and turns to him, wielding his sledge hammer.

"An honor to fight by your side, brother.. But I must win." The Etruscan growls.

"Unlikely, friend, I hope you fare well in heaven."

"As to you."

The men begin to circle each other with little to no armor and two handed weapons brandished.

"Amor you fool! Wake up!" Amor's eyes shot open by the swift smack of her mother's hand on the back of her head. Amor cringes, sneering at her mother who pointed to her friends who were sitting next to her. Heva sat to Amor's left, Callisto next to her. Then her mother pointed to the Emperor who was making his speech. "The fight will commence soon! Here! Drink some water!" Octavia shoved a goblet filled with water in Amor's hands. Amor blinked several times looking at the Emperor and then down below at the cages hosting the men. A free for all? A fight to the death? Was the Emperor mad?

"Mother. Whose funeral are we celebrating? It's a free for all! There are so many of them!" Amor pointed down below, keeping her voice hushed so the other nobles conversing would not hear her worries. Though Amor was frightened, as her eyes had caught wind of Lucius in a cage.

"There was a few generals and senate members that died earlier in a riot this week. To remember them the Empire wanted to set up a battle in their honor that the Gods might grace us with their presence.." Octavia looked at her daughter, her glossy red lips tugging into a smile. "Each gladiator is from a different house. Your father and I decided Lucius would be best for this one. He's won quite a few battles but hasn't produced fame like our other champions...relax Amor! If he wins this, he'll be a legend! A head starter for every battle from now on and the crowds will chant his name..." Her mother was laughing, but Amor was panicking. She had assumed he would just be fighting one man, not multiple, this was mad. Not to mention none of the gladiators that came from the Vitus house had ever one a free for all. They weren't bred for this madness, and the Vitus was always the losing house on this fighting field.

"Mmm he looks delicious." Heva breathed. Amor turned to look at her, her muscles tensed as Heva rose her brows looking on the field. Heva leaned into Amor, as the fighting began. Amor gripped the goblet, eyes wide as she watched, her eyes only on Lucius.

"What?" Amor felt like she could barely breath, watching as Lucius killed a man. Amor knew Heva had something, but she could barely hear her speak as Lucius took another life.

"I really want a piece of him if he wins!" Heva giggled to Amor. Amor gave her a look, confused at the proclamation, but she knew all too well who she was talking about. "Do you think...your mother could hook me up with him? I hear she does that..and sometimes your father too." Heva was looking at Amor. Her golden eyes turned back to the field, trying to watch the fight and ignore Heva. However Heva moved closer to Amor, trying to get her attention as they watched Lucius team up with the behemoth. "Did you hear me Amor? Could you ask your mother to set me up with him for a night if he wins? She wouldn't before, but if he wins this..she'll have to start whoring him out like the others!" Heva bit her bottom lip and Amor tightened at the thought. "I want to be the first noble he feels his cock inside." Heva grinned giggling.

Amor giggled nervously, blushing and nodding her head. What was she to say to Heva at a moment like this? No? Sorry I'm in love with the man you want? Sorry but he only has eyes for me? Amor sighed of relief when the duo defeated the other gladiators. Though Amor thought the Emperor would be kind enough to let both men live...unfortunately that was not so. "Amor?"

"Yes of course Heva..if he wins I'll ask my mother." Amor found herself standing up, as much of the people in the balcony had. Mostly the house leaders that had lost their gladiators stood, but her father and her mother were standing. Callisto was standing, and Heva rose to stand after Amor. Amor placed her glass down, hands on the rock edge of the balcony as she leaned forward.

"Do you think he'll do it? Do you think he'll win?" Octavia muttered.

"There is no way Lucius will beat my brute! He's won more free for alls then all the men in your house combined Eloi!" The porky man next to her father shouted. Eloi smiled, a short man, who held onto his wives hand.

"Let the God's decide such a matter! They have yet to grace us with a victor for this type of match." Eloi rose his glass, his golden hair shinning as he gulped it down.

"Mmm I hope he wins!" Heva giggled.

"Shut up Heva! He's Amor's friend!" Callisto slapped Heva on the arm, knowing Amor had grown up with Lucius. She had told them she was close to him, but her mother looked at the three girls with an evil look.

"My daughter doesn't befriend gladiators. She makes sure they do their jobs." Octavia huffed.

"Of course not mother. That would be foul of me." Amor muttered grinding her teeth.

"There they go!" Callisto screamed, and Amor braced for impact. As much everyone did, the crowd had gone completely still.​

Lucius feels his breath hitch in anticipation, his adrenaline still pumping through his veins. He no longer holds his massive sword with two hands, finding the strength within himself to wield the massive weapon with just his dominant hand. The brute charges forward and strikes Lucius with the bottom of his sledgehammer, straight into the German's chest, sending him stumbling back, gasping for air as his weapon drops out of his hand, clattering to the ground.

The Vitus gladiator looks around frantically for a weapon as the brute approaches again, bringing his powerful weapon to bear, swinging it at him. Lucius ducks, his hand hitting the sand under him as the Brute misses, obviously off balance from the powerful swing. Lucius takes the shoulder plate from his armor and smashes it into the man's face, causing one of his teeth to crack underneath the steel armor.

The Brute roars in rage and takes another swing, which strikes Lucius in his leg, bending it into an unnatural angle that causes the crowd to roar. Lucius ducks away from the next swing, scrambling for another weapon as he limps around the arena. He holds his injured leg and watches for an opening, the Brute swings and misses, allowing Lucius to grab his sword again, twirling it in his hand as he awaits for an opportunity to strike.

The thought occurs to him that this Etruscan man could easily kill him in the next few minutes. "Please Mars, have mercy on me, allow me to live another day." He whispers to himself before making his move.

The Brute takes another swing, which Lucius narrowly dodges. He uses his uninsured leg to strike the feet of the Brute, stunning him for a moment before Lucius stabs his massive sword straight into the gut of the Brute, who then collapses to his knees. The German gladiator let's out a scream as he heaves upwards, slashing from the man's gut up through his shoulder, his sword and body completely covered in the Brute's blood. The sword is casted away and Lucius is left as the last man standing, heaving with every breath as he raises his arms for the arena to see, the crowds explode with a mixture of applause and excited cries.

Several Legionaires enter the arena and take Lucius by his arms to help him out of the arena, he had taken several blows that he would feel once his adrenaline wore off. He is sent to the medical tents inside of the Colosseum and cleaned off, excited servants of the Vitus family attend to his wounds and speak to him while his leg is fixed into place, they are met with kindness and laughter from the victorious gladiator, who is washed after his armor is removed from him.

He rubs his eyes, which had been caked with the blood of his opponents, he lets out a shaky breath, he hadn't even expected himself to win the match.

The crowd picked up into an uproar, the Emperor himself surprised. The whole balcony with the houses of the Vitus and other gladiator training was in shock. "He won.." Her father breathed, and Amor's breath was stuck.

"He's a legend!" Octavia cried spilling her drink off the balcony. The porky man beside her father threw his hands up shaking and pushing the servants out of his way to leave in embarrassment.

"Our house is a fucking legend!" Eloi roars, grabbing Octavia's ass as he celebrates. Their servants smile, and Heva jumps up and down excited. Amor finds herself crying.

"Amor! By Jupiter's name, be happy! Lucius won!" Heva grabs her shoulder and Amor smiles.

"I am happy! I thought he was dead! I can't stand watching our gladiators die!" It was somewhat honest, but Amor had been frightened Lucius might die..that she might never be able to hold him in her arms.

"So you'll do it? He's a legend now! Let me be his first!" Heva grasps Amor's hands grasping the girl's attention.

"I'll see what I can do Heva.." Amor admits, though she really hates the idea of Lucius between another woman's legs..especially another noble woman she knew. Heva giggled happily, and Amor sighed of relief.

"Amor! Our house is a legend now!" Octavia grabs her, hugging her daughter. "Now the Emperor will be asking for us by name! He'll want our gladiators in the best fights always! Our family is on top!" Amor squeals, excited.

"Can I check on him?" Amor asks her mother. Octavia grips the bottom of her daughter's head and shakes her head.

"Allow the medicus to take care of him with the servants. We should head home and see that everything is in order." Amor stops her mother, who gives her a weird look.

"Mother please! He's the first of our gladiators to win a free for all. I want to make sure he's fine." Octavia looks at her, everyone leaving the balcony to go back to their place to freshen up for the party.

"Fine. You'll be going home with the servants then." Her mother waves her hand dismissing her.

"May I join you?" Heva jumps up by Amor's side having overheard the conversation. "I'd love to see Lucius after all the glory he's just grasped!" Heva asks all gitty. Octavia looks at her smiling, before winking at Amor who sighs. She knew that sign all too well. When her mother knew a noblewoman was fawning over one of their elite gladiators and wanted to bed them.

"I don't see why it would be a problem. Amor?" Amor closes her eyes as her mother looks at her smiling.

"This way Heva..." Amor and Heva left the balcony, climbing through the ranks of people to get to the lower part of the Colosseum. By now Lucius would have been well taken care of, ready to leave whenever. Though there would be other gladiator battles, this was the only one the Vitus family had set up for today, having wished to let their other champions get rest. Amor knew exactly where to go, finding the servants pooled inside the large room fawning over the injured Lucius. Amor saw the old man that had finished taking care of his leg.

"My ladies! Such an honor to see you." The doctor called bowing, the servants parted, backing against the wall. Heva pushed the servants out of her way, knocking the doctor on the ground as she went over to Lucius with a giant grin on her face.

"Oh look at the big strong gladiator still caked in the blood of his victims!" Heva fawns. "You look even more tasty up close!" Heva giggles, a dolphin laugh. Amor walks up awkwardly to his side looking at the quick cast around his leg.

"I uh..set his leg, I'll have to reset it when we get back." The doctor proclaims to Amor. Amor plays with her fingers nervously looking at Lucius as she nods.

"Okay..The servants cart is ready?" Amor looks at a thin servant man who nods his head to her. "Then we can go home? My father is expecting a new shipment from the market..and my mother is preparing the party for their arrival...as well as for your victory by now I assume." The servant nodded and Amor looked down at Lucius, nervous in front of the swooning Heva. "then let's get him inside the cart and go home."​

Lucius holds a hand to his head, looking up at Heva as she fawns over him. "Uh.. Hello." He says with an awkward smile, still not fully recovered from his fight with the Etruscan man. "Thanks." He replies at her comment, his eyes flicking to Amor and giving her a 'please help' sort of look because Heva was pretty much all up in his face as of this moment.

With the help of the Doctor.. And Heva, awkwardly, he is walked to the servants cart in order to be transported back to the Vitus household. As he is brought back, he sits in the corner of his cage, his wounded leg stretched out, the crowds cheering as he is brought past. He shields his face from view, feeling like a trophy on display more than a victor.

Once he is brought home he is separated from Amor and Heva to be bathed for his victory celebration, he is dressed with a crown of various flowers and thorns, but is kept in his normal gladiator attire, as if to remind him of his class stature. His leg is reset by the doctor and put into a splint so that he may walk around and greet guests later in the night, and then is locked away in a private room and told to wait until the celebration starts.

Amor ignored him, as if acting like she had rarely ever spoken to him as they take him to the cart. She tries her best, to ignore Heva as they climb into the servants cart with him, Heva google eyeing him the whole trip home. Amor looked out the cart, at the people cheering his name and the Vitus family name.

"Bye Lucius!" Heva waves at him when they return, giggling at him. She turns to face the overwhelmed Amor. "Do you think you'll set me up?"

"I'll arrange it with my mother...but he needs to celebrate tonight with the rest of the capital and rest some on his leg." Amor tries to explain and Heva jumps up and down.

"He's a gladiator Amor! You are always telling me they will fight through the pain! Especially for sex..I want him to fuck me like one of those girls the other night!" Heva laughs hysterically. "Okay! I'm going to freshen up for tonight!" Heva turns to leave. "I wonder how big he is.." Heva giggles to Amor before leaving down the hall.

Amor, almost alone, sighs as she moves to the bathing room to wash. Amor cleans herself, freshening up, before swapping into an elegant royal blue with pink and white gems dawning the dress. Amor sighs, looking at herself through a mirror as half her hair is pulled down, only one side on the right pulled up. Amor moves down the hallway, passing by servants and pulling one aside to tell her which room he is in. Amor thanks the servant before moving down the hall.

She knocks on the door before twisting and slipping inside. Amor shuts the door behind her, locking it as she looks at him. Finally, unable to control herself, she rushes him tears in her eyes as she wraps her arms around him holding him. Amor breaks down, kissing all over his face as she clings to him like he might be stolen from her.

"I thought you were going to die...You are the first one to win in a free for all ever in our house..but I really thought the Gods wanted to take you away from me" Amor breathed between salty tears, pressing her lips hotly against his.​

Lucius' head raises when he hears her enter the room, his arms immediately wrap around her, his eyes closing as she kisses his now clean face. "I thought I was going to die." He whispers to her, resting his head against hers before pressing his lips back against hers.

"Amor, I'm in love with you." He whispers to her. "I'm sorry that it took almost dying in that arena to realize it." He says to her while holding her tightly, burying his face into her neck and just holding her with no noise, no interruptions.. Just pure silence.

Meanwhile the party begins, the Vitus family members would be looking for Lucius to show him off to the crowds.

"We gotta go out there." Lucius says while sitting up, stepping out of the room before anybody would catch him with Amor. He was essentially pushed into the party, on display for everybody to see, he shook hands and chatted with nobles, everybody seemed to want to congratulate him on his victory in the arena.

A man wearing Praetorian armor enters the party, holding his helmet against his hip, he spots Amor walking into the party and approaches her. "Hello my lady, my name is Praetor Titanius." He says to her with a smile. "I must admit, your parents told me of your beauty but I did not believe the stories until now, you are truly beautiful." He says to her.

The Praetorian stands at around 5'10 and is well muscled, slightly tanned with a close cropped haircut. His eyes are a chilling light blue, and often times he would be seen staring off into space, which is understandable by the story the medals around his neck tell.. Of conquests in Greece and the Germanic lands, and Briton.

"Might you indulge me in a conversation, my lady?" The Praetorian asks.

Amor was so thankful to feel his arms around her, to feel his lips around her. She couldn't even fathom how she had kept it all together when Heva had been fawning over him, how she had managed not to break down like this then. Amor wanted to stay with him in this room, just hold him close, but she knew better.

"What?" A tear had fallen down her face, falling off her chin to her breast as she looked at him. Surprise, confusion, love, all smeared across her face as he spoke about loving her. Amor smiles, holding his face as she laughs, kissing him but remains silent. She didn't know how to say it, even though he had voiced her love to her, she didn't know how to voice it.

"Okay..." Amor breaths, collecting herself and watching him leave before her to join the crowd. She brushes her hair back, wiping away the tears from her face and breast to stand up. She straightens up her dress before leaving the room to enter the party.

Amor moved, going to the party and watching Lucius being swarmed, Heva and Callisto close near him. She saw her mother and father, moving to approach them when she steps and stills seeing the man decorated in front of her.

"Praetor Titanius.." Amor looks at him surprised, though she had heard the name before. "P-Pleasure to meet you, Amor Vitus." Amor smiles, caught off guard by the man flirting with her. It was awkward. She was so used to Lucius flirting with her that Amor had almost gotten used to ignoring all the other suitors.

"A conversation?..I'm sure there are plenty of pretty faces around here that would enjoy a conversation with you General Titanius." Amor pulls her arms behind her back, smiling at the general shyly. Though she doubted Lucius would be all that busy watching her. "If you would like such a conversation from a girl like myself..I would be more than happy to indulge you sir.
"

Lucius smiles at Heva and Callisto as they approach. "You're Heva, right? And I don't believe we've met." He says to Callisto. "I'm Lucius, it's good to meet you two." He says to them. "Do you have any questions or anything?" He asks while rubbing the back of his head, too focused on pleasing the nobles to notice who Amor was talking to.

The Praetorian smiles at her. "I thank you for indulging me, but you've certainly caught my eye, I have not seen a fairer beauty since Cleopatra." He says to her. "And your hair, very beautiful, what culture do you think it comes from, it looks so.. Natural, I've never seen anything like it." He admits.

"Though I have seen women try to dye their hair red with lambs blood, crazy hags." He says with a chuckle. "I would love to have a conversation with you, your parents suggested I met you, as I have not found a suitable wife for my household yet." He explains.

Heva grabbed his arm, feeling it up and Callisto pulled her back. "Was it scary?" Callisto asked wondering. "I mean...you must have thought you were going to die..did you pray?"

"Oh Callisto give him a break! A brave warrior like him wouldn't be scared." Heva giggles.

"Isn't that your husband over there Heva?" Callisto points to a man watching them. Heva tenses up, tugging on Callisto's arm.

"Let's go. He's watching me." Heva sighed.

"Do you blame him? You are touching a gladiator's arm like you want him inside you." Callisto says crudely. Heva rolls her eyes walking away. "T-Thanks Lucius!" Callisto calls.

"Shall we walk then?" Amor asks awkwardly. This was the first time a high standing man had come up to her, passing through her parents true approval it seemed. Amor started walking around the party, expecting him to be following. "I hear Cleopatra has no comparison. It is a great honor to be compared to such an exotic beauty." She smiles softly, lushing awkwardly at the comment.

"What brings such a honored man to our household tonight? I don't believe I've seen you around here much before."Amor looks at him, his eyes made her feel uncomfortable, like he might know everything she was thinking. "My mother tried that once..didn't go over well. I wouldn't know, my grandfather Sylvan has the same coloring though. So I don't question where I came from." Amor smiles softly, speaking about her father's father Sylvan, the one who helped build their house. "Such an distinguished man like yourself should have all the women fawning over you. It's hard to believe you have
not yet found a woman to marry and bed."

Lucius flashes Heva a smile. "I had it under control." He says to her as she grabs his arm, which makes him tense up a little bit, he watches Callisto pull him away and he relaxes again. "I prayed to Mars before the battle, its customary." He says to Callisto with a nod.

He watches them leave and he sighs, talking to the next boring noble who would fawn over him like a shiny medal won in the Olympics.

The Praetorian smiles at her. "We shall walk." He says as they begin to leave the main party hall, his purple cape dragging behind him as he walks. "Of course women are attracted to me.. But I'm not looking for women, I want someone.. Particular.. Beautiful and inteligent, vibrant.. Such as yourself." He says to her.

"I'll get to the point, Amor, I've asked your parents and they see no reason for me not to.. So I ask you, may I court you, Amor?" He asks her while taking her hands in his, looking into her eyes. "Our reputations would be good together, a married Praetorian can become a General with ease, you would live a life of luxary." He says to her.

Amor was being nonchalant about the talk, just trying to enjoy the conversation while walking with the man. Although she had a terrible feeling in the pit of her stomach, one that had been brewing since she had first saw the fight.

Amor was smiling, being polite while speaking to this man and listening to his flirting. She had heard much about the man through her parents, about his war stories and this and that.

She paused, stunned by the last phrase that came out of his lips. Her parents had decided to give her hand away in marriage, to have her finally start courting. To this man she stood next to and knew little about, or really she had never spoken to him until now.

"What?.." Amor looks at him surprised, looking at him holding her hands as she smiles shyly. "O-Of course. I'd be a fool to refuse!" Amor says shyly shaking. Her head was roaming around about the day, trying to figure out how to explain this to Lucius...how he might take it. She couldn't refuse him, she would shame her family, and herself. "You are already such a great man..I don't know how I could make you greater."​

Lucius catches a look from Octavia and he nods, walking over to where Heva and Callisto are once Heva's husband was occupied and he looks at her. "The head of the Vitus house has tasked me for your use." He says to Heva, watching her with wary eyes. "I guess that means I'm your servant for the night." He says to the giddy woman.

The Praetorian smiles at her. "A great man needs a beautiful woman at his side, Amor, you would fit that bill perfectly I assure you." He says to her while dropping her hands. "Unfortunately I must take my leave for the night, expect to see me at more of your parties, Amor." He says before taking his leave, walking out of the household to attend his duties as a Praetorian.

Back
Top Bottom