Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood, Death, Love? |Lagertha x rskde|

Lagertha

Devilishly Wicked
Amor Vitus had grown up in the crown jewels of gladiator houses, housing only the finest of gladiators to come through. Be it from war, from slavery, from free will, each man seemed to deem themselves a champion of the arena one way or another. Some lived, some died, but each of them had a vigor to live every moment like it was the last one they would ever get. Amor’s father and mother were widely known among Rome, and all the noble families flocked to their houses when parties ensued. Sometimes the parties were meaningless, a small tournament in a child’s favor for their birthday, a present to a general, but everyone knew their parties were grand.

She had grown up with some of the men, so thrilled to hear some of the war stories the gladiators in their home had been willing to tell with the young girl. It was her favorite thing, sitting with the gladiators listening to their stories. This also wasn’t the wisest of decisions. Sometimes the men that came through were not the happiest to come into their house, and Amor had often found times where she had rushed to the guards for safety. Though most of the gladiators in their house, breed champions, were eager to put these men in their place. For honor was everything to a Gladiator, and these men taught her so much.

Amor had taken a liking to one of the many gladiators that had come to service her family. Though she was only a girl of sixteen and only just recently able to join in the explicit parties her family threw, she had grown up with the man so to speak. Amor had been just a girl of ten when he had first came to their house, and though their age was vast, the two had clicked like puzzle pieces forming a quick friendship. She had never thought anything of it, endless conversations, enjoying his company and playing board games with him, as well as listening to him about his fights and life before the arena. Amor had also heard him speak about his worries, his regrets. They had become the best of friends over the years, and Amor had been more than pleased when she had been allowed to finally watch him fight in the pits at thirteen. There was nothing more enjoyable than cheering on the man she had grown to know as her best friend. However, she had never seen their relationship turning in the angle it had been turning to in the last year.

At ten she had been innocent to the idea of having him as a friend, of watching him grow in his fighting style every day and him watching her grow up each year. Now, the past year things between the friends had changed. Perhaps it had been the fact Amor was sixteen, at an age where her hormones seemed to be swinging with need and want. Perhaps it was the only relationships her mother flaunted in front of her from other noble women and men sick of their marriages, secretes she would take to her grave with the gladiators that had bed those nobles. Or perhaps it was just natural for the two of, as their friendship had felt within the first few months he had appeared.

Amor had found herself growing more needy of the man she had been friends with him, mindlessly flirting with him the past year. She wasn’t even exactly sure how it had happened to begin with, when it had really started but their flirting had taken a hold of them both. The flirting had turned to soft touching, of hands like couples might do, and kissing and...Well Amor had found herself fooling around with the man more than once, and more so in the last few months. In a degree she felt ashamed, and in a way she did not. It had felt natural, to touch him, to be touched by him, to kiss him, and their bodies had pressed together so perfectly. Amor had been thinking, innocently, what it might feel like to go all the way if fooling around had felt so right, but she knew better. She was a virgin after all, and had yet to be wed away to a noble that could take over the Vitus house if her parents passed the torch.

Amor anymore tried to not think about, especially since she was here in the midst of one of her parents finer of parties. Sometimes, just quite a lot, her parents enjoyed throwing the parties to have fun. Now that Amor was old enough, she could sit around with her other friends her age, watching the sexual things that happened. Amor could only feel herself turned on, watching her mother and father call forth the servants that would dance in the center of the room, or the pairings of servant and gladiator that were fucking in front of the nobles. Amor was at least good at holding her guise around her friends as they watched the male and female fuck doggy style, for everyone's amusement. Though, Amor secretly wished she knew what the woman was feeling, how it felt.

“It must feel really good from the way she’s screaming..” Her friend Callisto spoke, her dark hair having been pulled back over her ivory skin. She was slightly taller than Amor, Callisto stood at 5’8. Callisto was a stalky thing, more bone than skin, and the pale dress she wore made her like a twig. Her brown eyes were looking in the direction Amor had been looking however, the middle of the room where the Vitus couple had set up some of their gladiator’s with some of their servants to fuck for everyone’s amusement. She could see the servant girl, bent in front of one of the tan gladiator’s getting pounded from behind, the girl wailing in pleasure it seemed. “Either that or it must really be painful...do you think it’ll be painful Amor?” Callisto’s dark eyes turned to Amor who looked at her with golden hues quite frightened at the idea of it being painful. She had always imagined it would feel quite good, but now she questioned it.

"I would think we’ll find out one way or another when we are wed finally.." Amor commented looking away from Callisto back to the man fucking the woman. The poor girl was drooling on the ground, almost mindless it seems, and the chatter amongst nobles walking around, or sitting down, stifled some of the girls cries.

“Does she complain about it?” Callisto asked looking at the small Amor who only stood a good 5’3. Amor’s auburn hair was pulled back, halfway up, away from her pale shoulders. Her mother had always been jealous of Amor’s reddish hair, and often wore wigs a similar color. Amor shifted uneasy, holding a glass of wine her mother had pushed into her hand. Her golden hues looked down into the golden goblet, looking at the red wine swish around as the man grunted, and the girl cried for the last time. Amor’s attention looked up, watching the servant girl fall to the ground panting as the Gladiator groaned, moving to his feet. “Oh my…” Callisto looked at the man from an angle, seeing his still erect cock pull from the woman as he stood.

"She doesn’t complain about it..she laughs about it with the other servants." Amor said, her face turning a soft hue of pink as Callisto looked at her. Amor’s gown was an elegant green, a mixture of golds and creams wrapping into her dress. The dress clung to her form in all the right places, showing off her large bust line, her small waist and thick hips. For some reason, Amor felt like her dress was tighter than usual, perhaps it was the wine. "I think she actually likes that gladiator.." Amor commented smiling softly with her rosy lips.

“Who wouldn’t? He’s a fucking gladiator!” Amor and Calliasto both jumped, Amor spilling the wine from her lips onto the marble ground. Both girl’s jerked around, seeing another teenage girl laughing at them. “What? Is there something on my face?” The girl was much shorter, bushy brows and dark hair pulled up. The girl wasn’t very flattering looking, a modest face she had.

“Heva that isn’t funny! You made me piss myself and you made Amor spit out her wine!” Callisto whined, but Amor smiled, covering her lips laughing. Heva, the girl that had frightened them smiled and laughed with her.

“Is that what I smelled? I thought it was that man shooting liquid into that girl’s pussy!” Heva laughed, though quite short, she was a girl of eighteen and had been to far more parties then the two of them.

"Oh Heva, I was wondering where you were." Amor reached her right arm forward, wrapping it around the girl that hugged her. Gladiators lined the wall, out of the way waiting for orders from the nobles that lounged around, though some of the nobles had gone off to private rooms to fool around, and some still sat in the room touching one another as they watched the gladiators.

“Aye. I got here quite late. My father was drunk as always, mother woke him up telling him ‘The Vitus family is having another party..a sex one!’ Woke him right up.” Heva had leaned in when she had quoted her mother and the three girls laughed. “So you two are just standing there awkwardly watching two people have sex. Won’t you both relax?”

“No! It looks painful.” Callisto shook her head, and Heva laughed. Heva was married, surprisingly. Though most of Amor’s friends were not, Heva had known her husband since they were young, and both had wanted to marry one another for a long time.

“Not as painful as you think, it’s quite nice.” Heva started looking at the thin Callisto who look baffled. Amor’s chin was on her shoulders, watching her parents snap their fingers for some different servants and gladiators to pair up for their amusement. “Shall I tell you two about it?”

“Please don’t!” Callisto groaned.

"Go ahead and tell her Heva, she was asking me if it hurt. I wouldn’t know..If you don’t mind I’m going to...freshen up." Amor mused, though really she felt awkward in this type of conversation. How exactly did she tell two of her friends she was imagining what it’d be like to be in that girl’s position, and who she was imagining with.

“Okay! So Callisto it goes like this..” Heva began as Amor sighed, pushing past them. The walls were pale colored, the flooring pale as well, light filled up every room in the Vitus house but Amor pushed past and out of the biggest and busiest room. She needed air, needed to get away from all the sexual noises running through her head and the laughter of the nobles.

Amor found herself on the balcony, away from the throng of people and bodies. She leaned against the railing, the doors open behind her as servants walked back and forth with trays and pitchers of wine, as well as guests moved to and fro. Amor sighed, exhaling a large breath as she sat her glass down, most of the liquid now gone, as her golden hues looked at the night sky. She tugged on her dress, fanning herself off and trying to make it feel looser than it did currently.​

He was born in a Germanic tribe just a few hundred kilometers away from Roma, captured during the initial Roman invasions of the savage tribes. Young men were captured for the Pits, and the women captured for prostitution rings. The men of course were murdered for their savage and unroman ways.

For years the boy enslaved by the Vitus family had trained to fight in gladiator matches for the entertainment of the Roman people and its nobility, a nation that had been erected from blood and soil of the city states around Roma. Naturally, he developed a friendship with the noble girl who had shown him a trace of kindness, despite their relationship developing divided by iron bars, it was still strong by the time both of them were considered adults.

Boy turned to man in a few years, his gladiator name became Lucius, as assigned to him by the Vitus nobles and their cruel trainers. The name meant 'light' and was given to him because of his fairer tone compared to the other more tanned gladiators, while he wasn't exactly pale, his skin tone was certainly a lighter tan. But the name slowly developed into the Christian meaning of the name as his ferocity in combat was observed, showing nothing but cruelty and deadliness in the field, particularly when he was paired with other gladiators.

This made him not only a spectacle for the Vitus family to observe, but a trophy for them to wear proudly, the Germanic boy that they turned into a deadly Roman gladiator. Because of his achievements in the Pits, he was allowed to attend the parties that the Vitus family put on for the other noble families, but he was never really interested in being picked to fuck one of the servants in the center, though it happened to him a few times, he had managed to avoid it.

Most of his time at the party was spent against the wall, sometimes speaking to the Nobles about his victories, though he had trouble communicating with them considering he was not a fluent Latin speaker, he only really had enough knowledge of the language for a basic conversation and understanding the 'Kill' or 'No kill' order in the Pits.

The Germanic man stands at 6'3, as he is a thoroughbred gladiator. He sports a fair head of black hair and a pair of light blue eyes, foreign to the Latin population and a sure fire mark of his Germanic ancestry. He sports a very muscular build, the only clothing he wears is leather pants and boots connected to a strap that went over his shoulder, basically showing off his entire upper torso.

His eyes flick to the center of the room, shaking his head at the overly enthusiastic couple fucking for the pleasure of the nobles around them, it was no secret those two were having relations outside of the parties, it was just pure luck that the nobles paired them together this time. Love and relations outside of the parties were strictly forbidden, in fact if they were caught they would more than likely be executed by the heads of the Vitus family, maybe even put on display as an example for the rest of the Vitus family servants.

Lucius turns his head to see Amor, the woman who had treated him with respect and grace when they were younger, leave the room, wearing her beautiful dress. He moves away from the wall when he feels he won't be spotted and walks out to the balcony, resting his arms against the railing of the balcony. "Something on your mind?" He asks her with the raise of his eyebrows, watching her for a moment before looking back out at the city laid out below them, the many lights of candles dotting the horizon.

"Personally I've always disliked these parties.. But of course holding my tongue is what I do best." He says with a chuckle, raising his hand to his shaven face and coughing softly into his hand, the dusty and sex-scented room had really gotten to his nostrils.

Amor was looking out into the sky lights, the city below. She could see the large house where the senate would sit for meetings, and the coliseum in the distance. She was thankful to be away from the sex scented room, from the imagery that was pouring through her head of those two fucking. She was happy to be away from her friends, to not feel like she would die around everyone in the room.

A laugh left her lips as she felt the presence come by, knowing fully well who it was by the way he walked. She turned her head to look at him smiling and raising her own brows as she fanned herself with her clothing.

"I could be getting a fever, I'm sweating like mad." Amor said smiling. Perhaps it was the wine going through her veins, she had a few drinks to drink, though this wine was much more potent then others. "You are getting better at sneaking out when no one is looking. That's partially my fault. I should have probably kept you away from the best places and moment to sneak out of."

Amor leaned forward, sighing as she picked up her goblet and drank the last bit of wine. "Please, you'd like these parties better if I was walking around naked for you." Amor rolled her eyes laughing at the idea. "You don't enjoy these parties because you are just standing in a corner like me watching." Amor leaned a little close to him, smiling as she looked into his blue eyes before pulling away. She straightened herself laughing. "You should have seen the look on Callisto's face. She was about to throw up all her insides watching those two fuck. It's no secrete those two are together, though if my parents knew they'd be killed." Amor shrugged her shoulders, she knew plenty of secretes, but most of the servants knew they could trust her with any stories or secretes they had to share, much like her mother did. "You should stay put, Lucius. These parties normally last much into the next day, though most of you will get back to training in the morning."​

"You're sweating? Sorry, I tend to have that effect on women." He says with a shrug, leaning against the railing now as he chuckles. "Perhaps teaching me to slip away from those parties was the best thing you could have taught me, Amor." He says. "After all, I felt to spend this time in your presence instead of entertaining boring nobles with my sex drive."

He stretches and groans quietly, rubbing the back of his head with his hand as he does so before returning his gaze to the colosseum in the distance.

"You know, it's often times I see that colosseum and I think to myself.. Whoever built that thing is definitely compensating for something.." He says before laughing. "My people never found the need for enormous buildings and lavish structures." He says with the shake of his head.

"Oh? How is Callisto?" He asks her with a grin. "Does she have a weak stomach?" He asks with the raise of his brows. "Of course it would be more enjoyable with you walking around naked, the look on your parents' face would be more than enough to make me laugh for the next century." He says with a laugh. He watches her lean close to him and he raises his brows at her again. "You know, it's not fair that you can tempt me like this." He says to her as he watches her move away from him. "If you were a servant we'd already be in there again." He says jokingly.

"What women do you have that effect on besides me?" Amor looked at him as she turned around looking inside watching the servants walk by without another thought in the world. "You already know you make me sweat in more places than one." Amor laughed at him, smiling as she turned back around to look at the colosseum.

"I hated that place when I first saw it, I can still remember them building it when I was child. I was so frightened of it." Amor sighed, putting her goblet down, empty. "Would you like some wine?" Amor asked looking at him, knowing he probably hadn't had much wine to drink yet tonight. "He probably was over compensating but I do like going now. It's fun cheering you on, as well the other gladiators of our house." Amor smiled thinking about the battles she had watched them fight, though the after parties were never her thing, watching her parents bring in whores and more wine for the gladiators to celebrate.

"She wanted to know if it hurt or felt good." Amor shrugged. "Heva startled us and I believe is telling her all the details of how it feels now. I wouldn't know." Amor still laughed at Callisto's face when she thought it might hurt. "Though I'm pretty sure with the way he was fucking her and she was screaming it must feel good. She looked like she had died and went to Pluto himself." Pluto was the Roman God of the underworld. Amor rolled her eyes, trying to fake her amusement of the whole thing.

She moved away from the balcony, picking up her glass to go back inside to grab more wine though she stopped at the doorway. She turned to look at him, smiling at his comment about her being naked and her parents face. "If you really wanted to laugh for a century, you going down on me while I was naked in front of them would surely give you laughs for many lifetimes." Amor shook her head getting ready to turn back again, but she stopped when he said something about her being a servant. "Oh? Is that so? What would you do then if I was a little servant in that room?" Amor moved close to him curious before she touched his face pursing her lips together. She pulled away laughing at the idea. "There are private rooms you know, but most of the nobles use them to have sex with other nobles. Half the time it's adultery, while their spouses are busy watching the gladiators put on shows for them or when they are passed out drunk." Amor said matter of factually, leaving it up in the air. "You might have to show me what you'd do if I was a servant though, you have me curious now."​

"Oh you'd be surprised." He says to her while leaning against the railing. "I've caught Callisto and Heva staring at me." He says with a chuckle. "And of course, you.. Makes me feel irresistible." He says with a laugh.

He looks to her again and nods. "If you could get me some wine it'd be fantastic." He admits to her. "The pits are terrifying, really the only thing keeping me in them is the crowd appeal.. I don't think I'd be able to participate in an actual battle in war, no cheering crowds." He says with a laugh.

"I'm sure it feels good for women, it feels good for men, let me tell you.. And you always seem to melt with pleasure whenever I get near your sensitive little slit." He says with a grin. "So I can only imagine what you would feel with actual sex." He suggests.

Lucius watches her turn after trying to walk away and he raises his eyebrows at her once again. "If that were to happen it would be my laughing head on a stake, you know that." He says to her. "Though the going down on you part would certainly be worth the punishment." He says with a chuckle. "If you were a servant? I'd do the same thing the gladiator in there was doing to the servant." He says with a shrug. "Show you? I thought you wanted to keep your maidenhead." He says with the raise of his brows. "If you want we could sneak into the back and I could show you." He offers. "After all, I've got a tough fight ahead of me tomorrow, I'm facing an Egyptian I believe." He says while thinking to himself. "So what do you say? Private room?" He asks.

Amor laughed at him, unable to hold herself really together when he talked about stuff like this, though she did enjoy these conversations. She also enjoyed when he was actually touching her. Amor rolled her eyes at the comments he made about Callisto and Heva looking at him.

"Please, I think three fourths of the woman want you in there. Don't be surprised if my mother starts pairing you with noblewomen to fuck regularly like she has the other champions." Amor was going to leave to get wine, but she knew he was still talking. She rolled her eyes, moving and stopping a servant running to the party with a tray of drinks. She smiled setting her glass down and picking up two of the goblets before sending the servant on her way. Amor turned around coming back to him and setting the goblets down, scooting one in front of him. "Here, some wine. You should do good to hide the glass. My mother will kill me if she saw a gladiator with a noble's glass."

"I don't know might be a while before I feel what it's like." Amor tilted her head at him as she lifted up her goblet, sipping from it. Her face turned bright red when he mentioned he'd fuck her like the servant girl in there, and she laughed at the idea spilling some of her wine. "Oh really?" amor leaned close to him raising her brows when he spoke about demonstrating on her what it was like and then his fight tomorrow. "I probably shouldn't be giving you wine then before your fight tomorrow. Isn't there some saying that making love the night before you fight can make a man weaker? I think I remember a gladiator muttering that to my mom when she tried to get him to fuck one Sir Tosco's wife." Amor shrugged her shoulders drinking some more of her wine. "I wouldn't mind though, seeing you naked before you fight and being naked with you beside me. " Amor sighed, though she was on the fence about having him actually fuck her, then again no one really had to know did they?

"I do like the idea of you fucking me like that, but I'm not sure I can give you all of myself tonight like you want. Tell you what...let's play a little game, okay?" Amor had a few too many drinks, making her more bubbly and flirty then she normally might be and it was very apparent by the way she moved in close to him. "Let's make a bet. If you win tomorrow I'll give you all of me to claim as yours and only yours, but if you lose. You get none of me ever again. Sound fun?" Amor was half joking as she straightened up sipping down more of her wine, she placed a hand on his shoulder rubbing it lightly. "Now..shall we find a room to have some fun for now?"​

"I'm not really surprised." He says with a chuckle. "Though I don't really want to be with any of those noblewomen, some of them are just.. Hags." He says. "I only have my eye on one.. Callisto.. I'm kidding, you know you're the only one for my eye." He says to her with a light smile. He takes the goblet in one hand and takes a sip of the wine, nodding to her. "I probably shouldn't be drinking.. But I'll win anyway, eh?"

"Persians, Egyptians, and ones from Briton often believe that sex is bad luck." He says. "But where I come from? It's a necessity before battle, in fact the Romans took the Germanic traditions and began to employ whores for the Legionaries before battles." He explains to her. "So to me? It's simply a tradition." He says. "Being naked beside you is always a pleasure, my lady." He says to the woman next to him. "But of course it's your decision.. Considering if I do something wrong you always have the option to have my head cut off." He says with a chuckle.

Lucius raises his eyebrows at her. "Well, now I have some incentive to win." He says with a grin. "You're on, if I lose tomorrow, Jupiter strike me down." He says to her before giving her another grin as she places a hand on his shoulder and begins to massage it. "I think I would like that, let's go." He says before beginning to walk back inside, leaving his goblet outside as to not get caught with it. "If anybody sees us just say that you wanted to watch me fuck a servant or something." He says.

He walks with her through the party, nobody seems to pay them any mind as they were watching a Persian gladiator take a small servant, essentially destroying her and plowing her into the ground in front of everybody, making for quite the show for the noble crowd. As they make their way to the private rooms, Lucius is able to find a lockable and unoccupied room, slipping inside with her. "Stroke of luck, eh?" He says as he looks around the room, smiling to himself as he does so.

Amor could have slapped him right then and there when he joked about having his eye on Callisto, but she smiled knowing it was a joke. She couldn't help it, when he joked with her it felt right, natural, and Amor knew he never looked at other women like he did her. Though he was very good at hiding it from her parents, and her friends often thought he was looking at them with that hungry gaze, she knew it was for her.

"You'll win huh?" Amor liked his cocky attitude, especially when she had joked about the bet. "True our cultures have each taken some from one another, haven't we?" Amor watched him, drinking, as she held onto her goblet smiling at him. "I could always have your head on a spike for whatever I wanted....Always made me cringe when other girls laughed about killing their servants fun. You remember that Juno girl? The one I used to hang out when I was about twelve? She used to go crying to her parents telling them the servants stole her jewelry just to watch her parents punish them." Amor rolled her eyes shaking her head. "I'm good about keeping secretes, but that was one secrete I did tell my parents. Of which her family is now wrapped around my parents fingers. Though they aren't invite to many parties anymore.."

"You better win like always..I don't like it when you get hurt." Amor shook her head at the idea, she couldn't imagine him being put to death in front of her anyways, though she wasn't sure she would remember this full conversation the next day.

"Please. Like I have a problem lying about that. It's fun to watch you work." Amor teased as they turned to leave the balcony. She followed him, walking next to him through the party. The party had picked and Amor's face turned bright red when she saw the Persian gladiator and the girl below him looking a mess. "Did the gladiators that get called to do this actually enjoy it? I just don't get how some of them can get so into it without enjoying it..." Amor asked as they walked.

Occasionally, she placed a hand on him to steady herself as she walked, keeping her other hand wrapped around the goblet. She followed him to the private rooms, following him into an empty one. She looked around. There was nothing overly fancy about the guest room, a bed, a table, some wine and treats set up on the table, a lock on the door. Amor raised a brow as she closed the door, locking it and setting her goblet down. "You do seem to be quite lucky lately." Amor laughed lightly, she smiled at him. "Well..I don't know about you but..I quite enjoyed the show a bit." Amor admitted moving and pressing her chest against his back. She rested her cheek against his shoulder sighing as she wrapped her arms around him. It was true, Amor had felt hot because she was turned on. Not just from the display and sounds and smells, but from the ideas and wonders that had been pooling into her head about the whole thing. "So..where do we start?"​

He scoffs. "Right, Germans took from Romans." He says with the shake of his head as they walk to the private room. "I always thought something was off about that Juno girl." He says with a chuckle. "It's always good to know that the Vitus family can have such influence." He says with a laugh.

"Do you really think I'd lose when I get to claim you if I win?" He asks with a laugh. "Unlikely."

Lucius turns his head to look at her as she presses her chest against his back, he takes her hand and presses his lips against it before taking her goblet from the table, taking a sip of it before offering her a sip. "Some wine, my lady?" He mutters to her before turning in her arms and resting his hands on her hips. "How about I help you sit on the table before worshipping your body with my lips?" He mutters to her, pressing his wine stained lips to her lips for just a moment, as if to tease her.

His hands move down her hips to cup her ass. "You're gorgeous, my lady." He says to her softly, his eyes locked with hers. "That show got me really.. Insatiable." He explains.

Amor laughed a little bit at the idea of him losing now that she had given him reason to fight to win. Amor smiles when he takes one of her small smooth hands and kisses it. "I think I'm the only one that knows how gentle you can be."

Amor closed her eyes, not worrying when he takes her goblet and drinks it before offering her a sip. "No..I think I've had a few too many glasses, you can finish my cup." She replies opening her eyes to look up at him as he twists in her arms. She smiles as he rests his hands on her hips blushing as her dress clings to her more now. "Oh? Well if that's how you want to start things I won't object." Amor smiles, wrapping her arms around his neck as he kisses her, easily kissing him back.

She breathed heavily as his hands went down, cupping her rather plump large ass through her dress. Amor smiled, laughing shyly at his words. "I hope so with the way you look at me." She opened her eyes, locking eyes with him as she smiled. "I'm glad I'm not the only one it bothered." Amor pressed her lips against his chest kissing him. "Undress me? Or Would you rather I undress myself?"​

Lucius smiles at her. "Well, you're the only one I provide my undivided affections." He says to her softly, resting his head against hers.

He drinks the rest of her goblet before setting it down. "Suit yourself." He mutters to her before looking back to her. "Undress for me and then set your beautiful ass on the table." He says to her while breaking from her embrace, taking a step back to watch her undress, the foreplay of it would just prove to make him more excited than he already was.

The feeling of her lips against his chest lingers, as if his body was trying to hold on to the feeling for just a little bit longer, his thoughts drift to the fight tomorrow, his face falls a little at the thought of fighting again, while he was sure he would win, it was going to be another human life under his belt. His gaze returns to her and his face just lights up again. "Sorry.. My thoughts drifted." He explains.

Amor laughs at him as he pulls away expecting her to undress for him. She nods, having been the one to ask him what he would prefer. Amor didn't mind, giggling as she moved to unlace her dress and pull it off. She swang her hips a bit, dancing as she moved to tease him while undressing.

She knew his trian of thought had left him as she pulled off her dress letting pool at her feet. Nothing but the linen bra and panties resting on her as she moved to untwist her bra and pull it off. She smiled when his attention he returned to him, exposing her pale perky breasts with her hardened pink nipples. A good size of 36d. Amor's fingers went to her underwear to undo them.

"It's okay Lucius. I know you have a lot on your mind tonight, but I want you to focus on me." She pulled the strings on the side of her underwear, allowing it fall at her feet and leave her completely exposed. Her hair was trimmed, well maintained near her tight pussy and it was obvious she was wet by the events she had watched. Amor smiled shyly as she moved to the table pulling herself up on it and kicking her legs a bit as she smiled at him. She moved, spreading her legs for him and leaning back as she grabbed her breasts. "At least..I hope I can keep your attention tonight."​

His eyes move from hers to her breasts and then to her exposed pussy, just the sight of it makes him want her all the more. His eyes move back up to hers and he nods to her. "You have my undivided attention." He says to her while walking over to her little body sitting on the table. His hands rest on her wide hips once again, his lips begin to trail down her cheeks to her jawline, before giving attention to her neck, leaving behind kisses and small bite marks that wouldn't last more than a couple of minutes.

Lucius makes his way down to her breasts, giving each a small bite before moving on, leaving a trail of kisses down her chest to her stomach where he kisses around her belly button, wanting to feel her breath hitch from the attention he was providing her. His eyes look up at her go gauge her reaction before he moved on to his real target. His lips trail around her sensitive and tight slit, teasing her and hinting at what is to come.

"Would you allow me to have a taste, my lady?" He asks her with the raise of his brows, he knows the obvious answer to the question, but just making her break from her haze of pleasure and lust to answer a simple question may prove difficult for the younger noblewoman.

"Do I?" Amor asks him as he looks at her. She smiles at him, watching the way he moves and his muscles tense as he gets closer. Amor lifts up her chin, closing her eyes as she feels where his lips fall, exhaling and inhaling the scent of him. "I wish you'd let me bath you in better smelling soaps." Amor laughed a bit at her words, knowing he had been bathed with the other gladiators in some good soap, but not good enough soap like she used or they would use before engaging with nobles in sexual intercourse.

Amor's breath catches when he gets to her breasts, paying attention to her hardened nipples for only a bit before moving down. She squirms around, eyes opening into slits as she watches him. Amor bites her bottom lip as he kisses around her wet slit, her inner thigh teasing the skin near by.

"You always ask, and you always know the answer." Amor laughs a bit, running her fingers through his hair as she nods her head. "You can do more than just have a teasing taste tonight, for a reminder of what you might gain tomorrow if you win."​

He grins up at her when she talks to him about soap. "You know if one of the Vitus people smells me, they'll get curious.. But if we ever get a chance to slip away? You can bathe me if you want." He says to her.

Lucius loves her reactions as his lips brush her breasts, loving how sensitive she is whenever he paid attention to her breasts and her soft, smooth skin. "I love your body.." He mutters against her skin as his lips glide along it.

With her permission he runs his tongue down her slit, tasting the glory of her arousal, his mouth pressing against her virgin pussy as his tongue slips inside of it, soaking up her taste. "Your arousal is better than the nectar of Gods." He says with a chuckle before continuing to pleasure her with his tongue, wanting this experience to give her a lasting impression.

"I'll only bath you if you'll return the favor.." Amor laughed a bit, intoxicated and she shivered, moaning as his tongue drove into her slit.

"I love your body.." Amor breathes in reply moaning as he licks her. "I love it more when it's close to me touching me." Amor closes her eyes, tilting her head back.

Amor wished she could calm herself, a hand gripping her breast and playing with her nipple as he liked her. She laughed at his comment, her face turning red, she could only feel herself getting more aroused with the way he worked his tongue. "Then I guess I'll never here you complaining about doing this for me." Amor breathed, a loud whimper leaving her lips as he hit a good angle.​

"Of course I'll bathe you, it's another excuse to touch your body." He says with a chuckle, his lips vibrating against her pussy as he does so.

He breaks away from her slit, rubbing it with one of his fingers to replace his tongue as his head moves up to press his lips against hers for just a moment. He leans to whisper into her ear. "I wish I could claim you tonight, Amor.. I want you so badly.." He whispers into her ear.

"I'll never complain if you let me do this every night." He admits. "Instead of teasing me and toying with me like you do, don't think I don't know what you're doing." He whispers to her before biting her ear lobe softly, wanting to catch her off guard in that moment as he begins to rapidly rub her, feeling her juices begin to coat his finger.

"Do you...need another one? I want you to touch me..always.." Amor breathed between words, eyes trying to shift back in her head as his lips and tongue vibrated inside of her.

Amor moans loudly when his lips is replaced by a finger, producing more force against her sensitive spot. Amor grips the back of his neck, kissing him back roughly as she whimpers loudly. She raked her nails against the nape of his neck as he whispered hotly into her ear making her shake and shiver. Amor pressed her lips against his neck, ready to bite him to muffle herself as she got dangerously close to orgasming. "Then...you better....win..tomorrow."

The last word she spoke hitched, her body shaking and tensing as she shifted and squirmed crying against the flesh of his neck. She heard his words, his plea of wanting her to not tease him as he rubbed her and bite her ear, pushing her through her orgasm.​

Lucius smiles at her words. "Of course I do not need another excuse, it's just nice to have a secondary plan." He explains to her softly.

"I'm going to win for you, you better be watching." He says to her quietly, holding her close with his free arm as she orgasms for him. Once she is done crying out against his flesh he moves back down and places his head in between her legs again, licking her until she is clean.

He moves away then, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. "I wish I could fall asleep next to you, my lady." He says to her softly, pressing his lips against hers once more before holding her close to him once more, burying his head into the crook of her neck to pay more attention to her sensitive flesh.

Amor was out of it during her orgasm, surprised he had overtaken her body so quickly like he had. Though a mixture of alcohol and her imagination had done most of the part, and he had finished the job that had been longing for him.

Amor falls into his arm, convulsing as she hears his words but doesn't react. Her orgasm ends, her shaking against him as she breathes panting and blinking. Amor blinks, her vision and mind returning to her as she groans looking down to find him between her legs licking her up. "You don't know...how beautiful the sight is when I see you doing that."

"I want that too." Amor breathes falling back into his arms. She rubs her face against his sighing. She wraps her arms around him, gladly kissing him again. Amor smiles when he moves to her neck, giggling like he was tickling. "I want you naked, I want you to be pleased tonight as well." Amor whispers into his ear moving her hand down to grip him through his pants.​

Lucius chuckles at her words. "No I do not, but I can only imagine." He says with a laugh as he continues to pay attention to her soft skin. "Maybe we can find a place to disappear tonight, so that we may lay together if not for a short amount of time." He suggests.

He hears her words and feels her hand grip his erect cock through his thin pants. "Then undress me." He says to her with a chuckle. "I've done a lot of work, haven't I?" He asks while his hands move down her back and grips her ass tightly, wanting to get the most reactions out of her.

"I can't wait to fuck you." He growls to her. "I don't care of the consequences, I just want to claim you as mine." He says before nipping her ear again.

"You'd like wouldn't you?...Trying to wake up next to me naked..I'd enjoy sleeping naked next to you if i could for a moment.." Amor breathes.

"Undress you..? Maybe tonight..but you'll be undressing me form now on then." Amor wastes no time, moving to undo his straps, the string that holds his pants up to pull them apart. She smiles, shoving his pants down and watching them pull aground his ankles.

She jumped when his hand gripped her ass, giggling she grabs his erect cock in her hand and starts to move her hand along the length. Amor brushes her lips hotly aganist his. "Did I get you all excited?...Or was it watching those women get fucked like dogs that got you so worked up?" Amor giggles, kissing him softly at his last words. She shivers as he nips her ear. "You sound like you've already won..don't get too cocky."​

Lucius smiles. "Then we'll do it, sleep together tonight and wake next to each other in the morning and slip away before anybody can see us." He mutters into her ear, the idea of it makes him excited,

"You're no fun, I love it when you undress for me, my fingers are bumbling messes trying to untie your fancy dresses." He says with a chuckle. "My clothing is simple to remove." He says to her with a laugh. He watches her pull his pants down, allowing his enormous cock to pop out.

He groans softly when she strokes him. "You know you're the only one who can really get me excited." He says to her with a chuckle. "I have already won in my mind, with the power of your gorgeous body as a reward? I will tear through every opponent that steps between me and victory." He promises.

"I would love that..." Amor breaths as he talks about finding a place to sleep naked together and wake up beside each other. Though she laughed at the idea of them running before someone found them. "You could always sleep with me in my room.....but then you'd have to make sure to avoid all my parents close servants on the way out..."

"Then tear it off...I can always find something to wrap myself in and somewhere to hide." Amor smiles at him gripping him tighter as she pumps him. "I want..to hear you moan for me..." Amor smiles at him.

"I would hope so..You are the only one that excites me like this." When he speaks about he's already won Amor blushes and presses her lips against his roughly.​

Back
Top Bottom