Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unimpressed/Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

PensiveWoman

Super-Earth
Well I have to say I am very unimpressed with this site, I have been ignored, ran into many rude and unwilling people. Even when I reach out people just throw shit into my face and tell me to screw off. I thought coming here would bring me new partners and friends but I guess I was wrong. Sadly do to these facts I think I may be leaving since it just kills my muse. I work so hard on my request thread and I have years of experience but all it seems to me is that people just want to do just stupid straight up smut or cybering on here. Its hard to find people to write a good story that isn't always sex involved. And please keep your rude comments to yourself, I will just ignore you and not reply.

Sorry you had such a poor experience. I actually managed to meet one long-term partner AND my girlfriend on this site, but yes, sometimes it just seems impossible to attract the type of person you're looking for.

Anyway, there are good people on here, or at least there were for me. I hope you have better luck in the future <3

EDIT: I should also mention that there are tons of open RPs on this site that you can browse at your leisure, which definitely show the number of people who want more than just smut and/or cybering. :)

Wveth said:
Sorry you had such a poor experience. I actually managed to meet one long-term partner AND my girlfriend on this site, but yes, sometimes it just seems impossible to attract the type of person you're looking for.

Anyway, there are good people on here, or at least there were for me. I hope you have better luck in the future <3

EDIT: I should also mention that there are tons of open RPs on this site that you can browse at your leisure, which definitely show the number of people who want more than just smut and/or cybering. :)

Been there done that, not looking for full out smut either. Most people are assholes and jerkwards I find and so far every site I have been to is a waste of my time and disappointing.

There are lots of people here not looking for full-out smut, it's just that finding them can be a big pain in the ass. I've found a lot of times that people are good writers and such but our tastes are so incompatible that it doesn't work out too. >.<

Anyway, good luck and sorry you were disappointed :(

Wveth said:
There are lots of people here not looking for full-out smut, it's just that finding them can be a big pain in the ass. I've found a lot of times that people are good writers and such but our tastes are so incompatible that it doesn't work out too. >.<

Anyway, good luck and sorry you were disappointed :(

Some people don't read request threads well either. I am so sick of this place and the rude people here.

I'm sorry you didn't find what you were looking for here. :( I hope you're able to find a place that better suits your interests soon.

:heart:

HeyThereLittleBear said:
I'm sorry you didn't find what you were looking for here. :( I hope you're able to find a place that better suits your interests soon.

:heart:

So far not, I am hanging around for a little while but so far no one can play what I am looking for so badly.

You will meet many unsuitable people but try to be patient and bump your thread, you will see there are good ones, too. PMing you. <3

RedRose said:
You will meet many unsuitable people but try to be patient and bump your thread, you will see there are good ones, too. PMing you. <3

I can't believe how many creepers are out there wanting to just do plain old pure smut stories or cybering, its disgusting....

Yeah, goddamn people wanting a sexual outlet in writing and doing it on a website made specifically for that. DISGUSTING.

Seriously though, their style is not your style, and that's fine. No need to insult anyone.

Alright, I think that's a place to draw a line.

We get it, you aren't looking for pure smut.

However, those that are looking for smuttier roleplays doesn't make them "disgusting" or "creepers," and it doesn't mean they want to cyber you. It means that they're just looking to write mainly sex scenes.

And you know what? There's nothing wrong with that. If you didn't want to find that, what did you think BMR was for? It's an erotic roleplaying site, where you play as a character and write stories with varying degrees of eroticism.

There is actually no reason why you should be calling people "creeepers" and "disgusting" simply over their roleplaying preference.

I had a look over your request thread. My best advice to you is to examine your threads and see how it represents you as a person and roleplayer. Look over your posts on forums, even those on the OOC sections, and ask yourself what kind of attitude it represents. I am almost 100% positive that presenting a negative attitude won't get you any suitable roleplay partners. Attracting 'good' or 'bad' partners is no one's responsibility but yours. Don't just complain; think about how you can improve the situation and what you can do to make those improvements. Be patient, and understand that roleplaying is also about waiting. I wish you all the best!

~Circa 2019

PensiveWoman: "I'm really going to leave this place you guys. Soon. Eventually. I promise."

Maybe you should go ahead and leave then. I'm sure nobody here is impressed with you either.

The people in this thread, and across the site, have been very understanding and accepting of you. At worst they've suggested that you take a look at your own actions and consider if you might be the common denominator. When you have trouble fitting in on multiple online communities, then the problem might not be the communities. You seem to have some strong opinions about other people, so I'm going to give you a strong opinion in return.

Delusional. You come across as vaguely delusional, as you duck and dodge the shadowy conspiracy that stretches across the Internet. Everyone seems to be out to get you. At any drop of a negative word, you point fingers and claim that the person is attacking you, or acting in a rude manner. Under the smallest of criticism, you plug your ears, shut your eyes, and threaten to pack your bags. You act like a child. Like a child, you expect the entire world to conform to your whims and desires. Then when you find out that things aren't as you desire, you pout, complain and whine. Your entire search thread is filled with demands and conditions that do nothing other than to serve you.

There's no feeling of friendliness, compromise, or the very understanding you seek from other people. It's a collection of demands that do nothing but paint you as a selfish person. You seem to demand that other people play canon characters for you, while you create an original character. It isn't as if you wish that the other person have fun playing a canon character, but you instead expect them to service your self-insert fantasies. Regardless of how you feel about it, that's how other people will perceive it. Just like you perceive anyone with an interest in smut as a disgusting pervert. If you want to talk about being a pervert, then perhaps you should consider your own interest in role-playing against YouTube celebrities. Surely you aren't JUST looking for a role-play where you play out a platonic friendship, where you giggle and record YouTube videos with Markiplier.

See how easy it is for someone to dull out a judgement call against you? Notice how it feels?

I think this has gone on long enough, and I doubt you'll get the point. You'll probably take this as a personal attack against you. So go ahead and leave, because I doubt anyone will really miss you. You'll leave here and then find that yet another community will turn out to be a den of disgusting perverts, who are all rude and out to get you. One day, maybe one day, you'll come to understand that the real problem is your paper skin, chlid-like behavior, and general selfishness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom