Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A time not my own (pony and kratos)

DepressedGirl9.jpg
Auria woke up in the mid afternoon in an alley way, she groaned and slowly stood up she held her head she was a bit groggy from everything last she remembered was what she guessed to be a few hours ago she was walking through the woods on her way to trade with the Kuric and she had fallen into complete darkness. She looked around curiously she was not sure what to think of this strange place. She slowly started to walk out of the shadowed alley into a strange hard black path she stopped looking down curiously her long staff in hand as she looked around she looked suddenly to her left as she heard a strange sound it was kind of annoying actually this rock like object would inch forward towards her like a cart or something she watched it continue she took her staff and slammed it hard into its head leaving a large and permanent indentation and walked away. People were staring and saying things about how little she wore where she was from this was more than suitable she did not understand the problem.

Codegeass432c9623cc3390_full.jpg
(felt like something different.. if you do not agree i will change image)

Seth generally was one to walk around the local area sometimes, after all mid afternoon was the best time since it was neither to hot, cold or busy in that regard. Midday was generally hectic and on top of that most days he was working till about 2 pm anyhow although this had been one of his days off anyhow. He simply continued upon a new route he had developed the other day, hearing a pretty loud noise of which upon approaching near it there seemed to be gossip about some weirdly dressed female with what looked like some sort of wooden stick, one of them calling it a staff of which she had caused the damage to the concrete. He looked at if for a moment finding it hard from the description that a female such as what had been described was possible at doing such a thing, especially with just some sort of stick.

Auria had eventually managed to escape into a grove trees with paths of stone running through it. She had been being followed by people with strange flashing devices she could only assume it was some sort of magic. She felt so strange being here she climbed from tree to tree until she was out of site. She wasn't exactly frightened just confused. She decided she would stay there till night fall unless she managed to find some one that looked familiar or perhaps useful. She watched everywhere until she saw a man. He didn't look like he was poor and appeared to be fairly educated so perhaps he might be of use to her. She slipped out of the tree silently she slipped across the street and pulled out a knife and slipped around his neck pulling him into an alley.

As Seth walked one thing he had not expected was for something random to happen like it just had, he felt a cold feeling of what felt like a blade near his neck and as he felt who ever it was moving, he simply followed not exactly wanting to get sliced across somewhere so delicate, or sliced in general. Both sounded bad. Compared to the knives he had at home though this one seemed quite blunt, since if he had done this with a kitchen knife of his, well it would have already sliced a little, where as this one simply had pressure against him. He sighed as they were in the alleyway his back still towards his captive mainly because of the reason that the knife would not allow him to turn around. "Is it money you want... or more to the point... Can you get this knife away from my neck.. or do you think I would try to run..?"

"I do not want your money...take me to you home. I need to get out of here I will not hurt you just do not be difficult." she said softly she had a strange accent, she removed the blade from his throat softly She slowly removed the glove from her left hand placing it gently on the back of his neck "try to relax" she said calmly she closed her eyes as she learned a great deal about him "I know you can be trusted. I need help get me out of here quickly I apologize for my approach but based on the reactions I've been getting here I had to be cautious I hope you understand" she said calmly.

He was a little surprised by the words, and more so the voice. What he had expected was a lot more masculine and well on top of that it had a weird accent that he could not work out where she had to have been based from. Feeling the blade moved he let out a small sigh of relief, it sure was more comfortable without a blunt piece of metal hanging dangerously close to his throat. Hearing what she said, Seth tried to although it was kind of hard in this situation only half managing to. "I guess I can .. and I think the reactions are just how you have acted.. If you simply walked and asked, people would be a lot more friendly, and not look at you weirdly.." he took a breath before smiling softly as he turned to face her. "Come now then.. let me lead you to a place you might consider safer"

She looked him int the eyes and started to follow him. "I have never been much for being gentle with people I am not exactly a social person. Where I come from people didn't look at me so strangely for the way I dress or follow people for no reason. Your culture is very different here" She said softly she slowly put her glove back on her hand. "I am sorry for the abruptness of me stopping you I just found it necessary because of all that has happened recently." she said and held onto her staff tightly she looked around this new world "your world is as alien to me as I am to you" she said softly. She stayed close to him almost trying to hide from his world so she would not stick out so much she wondered what all these strange noises were, she wanted to know why there were only a few trees around and why they were caged. She wondered where the animals were that she had hunted every day since she was big enough to hold a weapon.

He could tell she was definitely not from at least around this area, but he found it hard to understand why she said 'your world'. From what Seth knew he was certain there was only one world, and that was Earth.. at least that was close enough to live on that had an atmosphere. "That's fine.. but just try to be a little more civil, around here at least.. otherwise who knows what might happen.. If reports creep out that a odd looking person, seems to be walking around with a weapon.. it would not take the law long to step in and try to capture you.." he did not mind that this stranger seemed to stay close as if using him as a shield from everything around him, still.. if he was going to help her they had to get one thing sorted.. "What did they call you back in your world.."

"they are welcome to try to capture me but so far no one has bothered to try since I destroyed a strange sort of self propelled cart it kept screaming at me." she said shaking her obviously very confused "my name is Auria" she said softly. She pulled out a leather band and tied her hair back revealing her angular ear and more oval like eyes shape. "thank you for being so understanding after how I approached you I was never really the social sort even in familiar surroundings" she said offering a slightly nervous smile. showing off her fangs she wanted him to trust her so she was kind of showing him a bit of what she was. "if you can help me to understand this place and learn what I need I will have a gift for you" she said softly. She looked up at him the new view of her is a view that she had used many times to escape threats because as he would soon notice her features were more beautiful than those of most of the human women he saw but she had no intention of using such things towards him.

As he thought about it, such a thing would actually probably have been quite hard considering what she seemed capable of. It almost made him laugh thinking about how things could have turned out. Her comment about what obviously had been a car made him laugh a little but he made sure not to laugh for to long. After all he did not want to offend her, seeing the nervous smile made him at least feel a little more comfortable but really once she had withdrawn the knife from his throat he somehow for some reason just felt at ease. "I will do my best to Auria" part of his mind wondered what she had meant by gift a little unsure but he decided not to ask as he turned around to look at her for a moment. His eyes could not help but take glances at her body, of which the clothing she was wearing simply seemed to enhance it and compared to most females he knew in person.. she was by far a lot more sexy, but she also was quite different,.. "It's not to far a walk to my house.. from here,.." he simply started to lead again not minding how close she wanted to be upon using him like a shield at this point. Maybe after learning a little about the world she would feel more comfortable with it but either way Seth did not mind.

She saw him eyeing her a bit she was kind of used to it "good because I do not want to stay here in the open much longer it is not safe for me to be out here. I do not blend in enough to stay out here. so what are you exactly?" she was trying to sort out what sort of being he was she knew he wasn't either of the breeds that created her. She kept looking him over he made her more curious side come out. She knew he was trustworthy but she did not know what made him so. "are you sure your mate will not mind me coming?" she asked a bit concerned she hoped she was wording thing properly for him to understand her she hoped he had books so she could learn about where she was.

kratos : Naturally he would have laughed if someone asked him what he was, although he decided she just simply was unsure just like a lot of things in this world that had confused her so far. "A human,.. of which we as a species fill up most of this planet.." A slight look of confusion crossed Seth upon hearing her next question as he did not remember telling her about his mate that he lived with yet he simply spoke "He will be fine with it,.. that and you can't stay around here, I would not want you to have to be stuck in such a confusing place, not knowing what anything really was.."

pony : Auria looked at him carefully "I didn't know you were interested in fellow males it is surprising your culture accepts this. My people would have exiled you this world of yours is truly amazing. Well as long as he does not mind me being there then I will continue to follow. This is strange that humans the corrupt breed are now ruling this world in mine they are treated like a disease. I am not like you at all but you are different than the few I have seen." She said softly. She looked up at him curiously "I suppose it is a good thing that I am a half breed or I would not have lasted long in this intense light from the sky. My fathers kind would be killed instantly we should hurry inside before I am burnt." she said softly.

kratos : From what she had said it almost seemed like she was implying something which quickly hit exactly what she was talking about. A startled expression took a hold of him before he looked at her unsure what to say before speaking once again. "I believe you have mistaken something else about my world.. a mate is a friend.., He was simply visiting for the weekend.. but I have always been interested in females.." His voice almost held a nervous tone before he managed to take control of himself a little better. Although he was not sure what she meant by half breed, or her fathers kind he decided it was best to move them out of the sun if it could burn her with exposure as they were nearing his house. "We are almost there.. about a minute or more,.. and what did you mean.. half breed?"

pony : "oh my apologies for that I did not know this in my world a mate is your chosen partner for life." she said softly. "umm I take you do not have mixes in your culture. I am a mix I'm not just human like you I am two parts. I am part elven on my mothers side...and um well my father was a lord of the night...a vampire" she said softly she lowered her head slightly. "do not worry I will not feed I'm not like my father I took to my mothers habits. I do not eat meat but on a rare occasion." she said softly. She looked him in the eyes. She wished that she could figure out how to get home she knew she would never fit in here exactly she was the only one left of her kind. "and the sun I'm just a bit more sensitive to the red skin that brings than most." she said softly. She bowed her head a bit she could tell by the way he behaved that he might be able to understand her more than most here.

kratos : Occasionally he had heard the term used like the way she had originally thought of which he understood now why she had said it partially helping him understanding her difference to most of the people in his world. Seth listened quite closely to the words that Auria had to say and at first after hearing myths about vampires and legends a slight show of fear had shot across him although it disappeared quickly hearing that she was different to what he had heard about vampires. Then again that was to be expected since she definitely was not from around here. His gaze looked into hers briefly before he finally stopped walking before turning to the left and then walking up to a door "you have to bare that sun no longer.. as we are here"

pony : She smiled and nodded "I'm sorry if I startled you at all by sharing my breeding with you but you have nothing to fear. if I meant you harm I would have done something by now." she said softly. She looked at his home it was strange to her all of the homes where she was from were made of stone for the most part only the poor mad it of anything else but things were so different here. She pulled out the knife and drug her nails across the blade and it was sharpened like it was fresh from the smith. She handed it to him "this is my gift to you it is the most valued thing I own. I would like you to have it." she said softly. She looked him in the eyes what he did not know was that the blade was truly remarkable it was powerful an strong and could almost any living creature even the undead.

kratos : Seth briefly thought about what she had said, finding it completely true of which all fear had completely removed itself entirely. He knew many things in his house would be strange to her, of which soon enough he was going to show her a few of them but first making sure she promised not to destroy anything in this house by attacking it, not wanting something like a broken TV, or radio just because it startled her. Hearing what she said he gazed at what Auria was offering before smiling, something about it telling him it was not just simply a standard knife. Slowly he took it from her hands studying it slightly for a moment before smiling softly "I must thank you, although for now I would not know were to put it.. maybe hold onto it for me until I can work out a place.. okay Auria?"

pony : She nodded and put the blade away she held onto his jacket and looked around his home a bit she saw many things that frightened her just by their appearance alone she looked up at him as if seeking some kind of comfort she was not sure how to react to these strange things she would not attack anything unless he said it was ok perhaps he collected such strange things she would not to disturb his collection which was all she could really do as far as she knew to respect him. She looked up at him "you a very strange looking collection" she said softly continuing to look around.

kratos : Just from the look that seemed to reside in her eyes as she looked around, a lot of things confused and even simply scared her although she at least appeared to look like she was not going to attack or damage any of it since he had asked her nicely not to do such a thing. Softly Seth smiled hearing what she said before speaking back "It's actually pretty common objects in this world.. come have a look at the kitchen, I am sure you will quite like it although it might come as a bit of a shock how everything is."

pony : Where she came from quite a bit of cooking a food preparation was done outside and now he acted as if it were all inside but that would be silly this place was too small for all of it to fit inside. She looked around more curiously she slowly walked towards this strange object it was a box with a window in it. She poked it and suddenly it seemed to come life various sounds coming from it she jumped and hid behind him it was so strange she knew she wasn't supposed to attack it so she hid from it. She stared at it as images passed across the window like little people were inside it. She did not understand.

kratos : Hearing the television turn on he felt her seem to hide behind him from it, but this was expected since she was completely new to technology and this would just seem extremely weird and freaky for the mind to see. "We call those a Television.. the people you see on the screen now, they are not actually in the tv, but it is.. a magical image of them, of which the TV keeps receiving these images to create them moving.." It was hard to try and explain it to her and so he decided for now to simply turn it off using the power button.

pony : She nodded trying to understand this place had some very strange practices. "do you have any ancient texts in your home that I might study to find out why I am here by any chance. I need to find out how to get home I don't think I will be able to blend in here very well considering I grew up there I do not know anything of this world I would have to start all over." she said softly. She bowed her head she was sure she came off as rude though she had nothing waiting for her at home and she had nothing left their anyways she was exiled from both of her people for reasons she did not understand though she would not share that with him.

kratos : His eyes looked at her hearing what she had asked about scratching his head lightly as he thought for a moment before deciding that the standard books within his house might suffice at least a little to give her an idea of this particular modern world that she seemed quite a stranger to. Seth answered seeing as she seemed to think maybe something she said was rude of which he wanted to clear it up that it was fine "Well.. I have some texts you can read, that might be worthwhile.. they should teach you a little of this location, but i doubt you will find anything about yourself around here... even Fantasy books do not seem to be to similar.. come this way and I will find you a few that you will find useful"

pony : She followed him closely She gently grabbed his shoulder "I am not sure if this is alright in your culture but in mine it is a sign of thanks." she leaned up and gently kissed cheek she looked at the books he had lead her too "which should I probably start with and why are the people here dressed so strangely." she said softly. She looked up at him unsure of where she should start her learning process.

kratos : Although unexpected Seth found himself liking how her culture said thanks, as he felt her soft lips against his cheek before hearing her question of which an answer found it's way out of his throat as he grabbed a few books. "I guess you could say, this is just how we dress around here.. but to begin with, I think maybe look at this history book.. it gives a brief description of our time, and progress's to modern time.. of which is what we are in now"

pony : "alright thank you." she said softly. She lightly placed her hand on the book closing her eyes she suddenly jerked standing up straight her eyes quivering. She fell back into a chair "it has been a while since I have absorbed that much information." she said softly. She turned slowly to look at him "is there anything else I should learn while I am here" she said looking up at him. She studied him he seemed to have enjoyed the kiss she had given him. She stood out of the chair. "do you have a place where I can trade so I may purchase some clothes that would be deemed more appropriate I must blend in if I am to survive." she said softly.

kratos : It was odd to see how she had taken in the information so quickly, of which just the fact that she could 'absorb' it so easily made him feel slightly inferior even though he knew more about this world from general experience as well as some books. Hearing what she said he thought about it before speaking "What you are wearing will be fine when not in public.." that was all Seth decided to say about what she was wearing at this moment, liking how it looked on this vampyric elf. "I can handle paying for some clothes for you though.. so I can show you a little of everything that is around at least this neighborhood

pony : "I am not supposed to accept gifts they are not exactly a normal thing where I am from. I will trade with you though I have many collectibles that you might desire." she said softly. She looked up at him "I must earn such things or be able to trade." she said softly. She started browsing through some of his other books looking to see if there was anything else she might need to learn.

kratos : Although her system slightly confused him, he could partially agree with it since nothing really came for free and this was simply reinforcing such a thing although it made him wonder about birthdays. What would they be like. "I am sure we can come to some agreement then.. but I still will buy you the clothes that you need, in exchange for some form of gift.. up to you what you want to give though since I was simply originally just going to let you has it as a favor.. instead of some sort of exchange"

pony : "I am not sure what would be of use to you. You have so much I do not know what I could offer you other than some of my collection or perhaps some skill I possess." she said softly looking up at him she went back to browsing through the books and found one on the nature of the human mind. seh touched it and closed her eyes tightly absorbing all of the information within it she opened her eyes slowly "you so much here that I can learn." she said softly

kratos : Slowly Seth scratched his head for a moment before watching as she seemed to find another book, this one probably more helpful with understanding what went through the human mind a little. Nodding slightly he then started to speak " A skill or something sounds fine.. although I still do not understand why everything must be earned, us humans sometimes just give each others free gifts.. but if your culture makes you do such a thing.. I will not try to force you not to give something.."

pony : "what can I offer you?" she asked softly she soon started to look through his other books "is there another place where I can find books that might help me to learn more like a shop or something." she asked softly. She sighed looking down "I am strangely eager to learn more. I want to know more of this place." she said softly she turned looking over at him she felt so strange right now she sat down looking around she had already learned so much and she had so much left to learn.

Kratos : "shall we get you what you require first before working that out..? That way we might be able to find something of equal value.. or simply something that will help. Hearing what she said after that though slowly he nodded as he spoke "I could take you to the library.. it should still be open for numerous hours .. so we should go get you some clothes and what not first and then I can take you to there, before returning here eventually and working out what you can offer me in return for all that.

pony : She nodded "do you have anyplace where lower priced things may be purchased perhaps even a place well we had this place that in times of poverty they would remove the clothes of the dead or those from abandoned homes and sell them for lower prices. I found many interesting things there. do you have a place like that. So as to save you some cost." she said softly.

kratos : Hearing what she said a slight look of shock crossed him for a moment before slowly he shook his head gently "not exactly.. although we have places where people decide they do not need certain clothes again, and so give them to stores of which they sell them for cheap prices.." it showed there was similarities between the two cultures although in direct comparison they were two different extremes instead.. one simply more well to Seth at least.. modern, the other.. unknown to him

pony : "I'm guessing you do not burn your dead here." she said softly. She looked around a bit "well we should go there then so as not to cost so much." she said softly. She looked up at him and smiled a bit "why do you not have a mate most men your age are where I come from and then again so are most women. Luckily for me I was exiled so I do not have to consider such things." she said softly.

kratos : Hearing what she said he simply shook his head lightly "Not very often unless they request it in the will they leave behind." her question caught him slightly off guard yet now Seth decided it was time to be truthful with such a thing instead of being quite as he had planned to about such a thing "The last one I had cheated on me.. for my closest friend, they are now together.. far away from here,.. although I am partially glad about such a thing.. I was only used so she could get closer to him.." he sighed lightly before starting to walk towards his front door "come now.. lets not dwell on that.. instead lets get you a change of clothes.."

pony : "I am sorry you were hurt in such a way you deserve much better you are very kind. I understand your pain if that helps you at all. When I was exiled I at the time was seeing some one and the law clearly stated I was not allowed to reenter the city. I had done nothing actually wrong to be exiled I was framed for stealing something valuable to my people. I slipped into the city to see the man I was seeing and he was happy to see me but he betrayed me he wanted the cash value of the piece but framed me for it and kept the wealth but he also had been seeing some one else on the side. I found all of this out right before the guards broke in and tried to arrest me." she paused for a long moment "I escaped and I know that pain." she said softly. She looked up and gently stroked his cheek a slight sense of the kind and gentleness she had once contained showed in her eyes then she looked away "yes we should head out."

Seth listened to her story now as she told him more information about her, it was odd finding this all out and yet from what it sounded like, where she was seemed a little unfair compared to the human society where not everything was earned. Still similar things happened within this society as well where people would frame others of a crime, and then the police would try to arrest or at least find more evidence for them and against them to try to make a fair judgement although sometimes it ended badly. He did not really know what to say after hearing what she had said but instead stayed silent feeling her soft hand against his cheek moving lightly as their eyes looked at each others for a moment before she looked away. A small smile crossed his face before he then stretched a little and then spoke "I wish to learn more about you.. at a later point if you would not mind telling me.. I suppose we can consider it a trade for anything you want to know about me.. or the society that I am in.. that sounds fair yes Auria?"

Auria nodded "I suppose that seems fair, although fair means little to me anymore after that betrayal. Considering I trained the men and women who hunted me, I was good enough to train and lead my people in battle but then they turn on me like that. Fair and trust mean little to me." she said softly. she gently touched his face and went back to learning finding a couple of book she sat down and started absorbing information. she would be at this for a while.

Hearing her say such a thing he felt a little sorry for her again, after all she definitely had not been treated fair from what he could tell but that seemed to happen in this society as well just in different ways. "I am sorry to hear that.. " he went silent before watching as she after touching his face again, started taking in more information. From what he could tell maybe it would be better if she did not manage to get back to her own world as such although he was not going to say such a thing or try to imply it since it was her decision and this world would be so different to her. After all only so much in this world could be learned from books. Practical experience usually also was a huge factor since books only gave the general idea, actually doing something gave experience and a different kind of knowledge.

"I was in the process of trading so I could get inside the city to make contact and find out how this happened to me and why, when I woke up here. I'm not sure what happened or how I ended up here but I intend to find out." Auria said softly. She stopped trying to learn from the books "I wish I could at least find something of my people in one of your texts that would give me something to start with." she said "I just want answers but I'm not sure if I wish to return to my home." she said softly. she looked over at him only wishing he were able to help her with all of this but she doubted he would be able to get any more answers than she.

Hearing such a thing from Auria he found it odd that such a thing could have happened. A few ideas of what might have happened crossing into his mind but he still did not really know as to if any where feasible, one came to mind that someone had sent her here for her own safety or something along those lines but he did not say anything "Unfortunately.. I do not think we have any texts that would help you in that regards.. only thing close would be fictitious texts but they are something that someone has made up.." he sighed before then lightly placing a hand on her shoulder "Well.. regardless of what happens I will try to help you as much as I can, I don't know why but I feel compelled to do what ever I can for you Auria.. and in return I ask for nothing.. I just ask you to stay here with me until we find out more or a way to get you back if you want to go back.." Seth lightly smiled keeping his hand on her shoulder for a moment before then sliding it back to his side and turning to look away and around the room even though he knew all its contents.

"what is the oldest text in existence? I do wonder though if this happened to me it could have happened to others. I also need as many history books as I can get my hands on. Do you have any clothes here I might be able to wear do you?" she said softly. She looked over at him "I would like to at least figure some things out right now." she said softly. She stood up slowly "I can't exactly go out like this again remember what happened earlier. I draw too much attention."

Hearing her question he was actually quite unsure but was sure they would find something in the library. In truth he did have some general casual wear clothes that she would get away with wearing being a female after all. It would probably actually look quite cute on her since it would be obvious that they were originally male clothes and most would probably see that they were Seth's to begin with which would probably make it look like they were together. Still she had asked and so he spoke to answer "Well.. I do have some clothes of my own that you could wear.. that would not pull as much attention as what your currently wearing..." he paused knowing that it would pull a little attention but no where near as much. That and the attention would be at least good attention. "So if your fine with wearing like a pair of jeans with a belt and a shirt that is sorta to big for you.."

She tilted her head to the side "what are jeans? and as long as I can wear something that draws less attention than what I'm currently wearing would be good. Thank you for all of your help" she said softly, she walked over kissing his cheek softly. "I would like to change and start adjusting to the clothes as soon as possible please" she said softly. She reached down and started undoing her clothing preparing to remove it she was not shy by any means she had nothing to hide or be ashamed of. Besides she trusted him she hoped that this was as acceptable here as it was at home.

Hearing her question he could not help but lightly laugh "They are casual wear clothes in this society.. so they will easily make you blend in a little more.." Seth then felt the feeling of her lips on his cheek lightly again before hearing her start to speak yet again. He had not expected for her to start removing her clothes though so suddenly of which it startled him for a little as he looked at her for a moment as she had started to prepare to get undressed before he turned his back not wanting to be rude. "I will go get you the clothes Auria" with that said he then walked to his room and quickly grabbed out a pair of jeans and a belt as well as a plain t-shirt. Before starting to walk back towards where she was.

She was kind of behind the recliner so he could not see much as she removed the last of her clothing, all he could see her bare back and shoulders her skin had always been perfectly flawless, she never scarred. "good those should be fine" she looked down realizing there might be a slight problem she tore a long piece of fabric off her old clothing wrapping it across her breasts to help keep them unexposed. She walked out from behind the recliner since the important parts were covered "those should due nicely" she said softly. She took the clothing starting to figure out how to put them on, eventually figuring it out. "how do I look?" she asked softly as she tightened the belt as tight as she could to make the pants not fall down.

Now that he had returned she was pretty much ready to be given the clothes that he had on offer for her, his eyes could not help but glance at her and one thing he noted was that her looked so soft and perfect before hearing that the clothes he had given her would most likely be fine. Once she came back out from behind the recliner his eyes could not help but look at her more so then before, since although everything was covered she was almost completely nude as she looked at the clothes working out how to put them on shortly afterwards. Hearing her ask the question he smiled at her before speaking "Much more normal, although its obvious that the shirt is not yours.. its a little to big,.. still its cute" the smile remained towards Auria since now they would be able to go to any where she wanted, and not much attention would be grabbed except maybe that people thought they as a pair looked good together.. although that was still to be seen and heard if that was the case. Either way Seth was not worrying about such a thing since he mainly wanted to just help her out as much as possible

Auria saw the way he was looking at her she had not been looked at in that way in a long time it kind of made her feel good inside to know that men still found her attractive even he wasn't one of her people. She smiled a little bit back at him. "thank you I'm not sure if I will ever be able to repay you for your kindness. I have not seen this much kindness in many years. If there is anything you desire that I can offer you let me know and it is yours." she said softly. She adjusted the pants a bit it felt a little strange wearing different clothes they felt so strange to her compared to what she was used to.

It was odd seeing her response to the way he partially had ogled at her, although Seth did not mention anything as he heard her speak before slowly smiling "If I think of something, I will tell you but for now... I do not wish anything from you Auria.. as I do not feel that you need to do anything.." in truth he was not used to the system that she was used to and so was quite used to doing something for nothing most of the time. A few things crossed his mind for a moment as he stood there wondering just what she could actually do with her something for something method of thinking but quickly shook such thoughts away as they started to lean towards a slight perversion. "I have been told before, that at the best of times I can be quite a kind person.. so I usually just show people an attitude that I think they would not mind towards them.. if that makes sense.. are you ready to head to the library then? there is a lot of interesting books I am sure you could find there."

Back
Top Bottom