Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DESCRPTIVE MALE LOOKING FOR LONG TERM FEMALE RP PARTNER

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

groupieluver68

Hello if you are looking at this I want to first thank you for giving me a chance. I am not new to roleplaying but new to this site. I am extremely detailed and descriptive believing 60/40 plot to smut. I have been roleplaying for 10+ years. Still working on this so please bare that in mind as I keep growing this thread. I RP Through email. I can do pm's to if the right person comes along. But I can email faster and quicker there.

NO NO's​
All the Usual: Tentacles, Scat, Vore, Toilet, Vomit​

ADDITIONAL NO'S​
NO FANDOM, NO MAGIC, NO ERA, NO FURRIES

YES​
I LIKE REALISM/REALISTIC RPS AND I WRITE IN FIRST PERSON.​

PLOT #1
Zombie Apocalypse/Forced Marriage

We went to the same high school until the Zombie Apocalypse hit the world. Starving and barely surviving your father was killed by the walkers. My family has taken you in to survive. However your mother fears that my parents will throw you guys out despite our mothers being friends. I was always the loser and school and you were Miss popular. Your mother forces you to marry me and get pregnant as many times as possible so that they we will always look after you guys and provide for you home, safety, and shelter. I am a virgin and I have no idea about any of this and think that this is genuine love that we have for each other.

PLOT #2
Millionaire/Hooker
(Long Role)​

I am a millionaire and looking to go international with my company. I need a woman to pretend to be a loving wife. Finding you I offer you the chance to pretend to be my wife for a weekly price. However when you realize how much money I REALLY have you want bigger payments. The business world is a lot more sleazier then you thought you put up with it desperate to get pregnant with my kid as many times as possible so that you can get hefty child support. You get pregnant multiple times for higher payments until it wins over and we become a real family.

PLOT #3
Harry Potter​

We are from two of the most loyal families or we can be from the same family. And our forced at a young age to marry to keep the pure blood line going. Attending Hogwarts together we struggle to stay in love and married loyal to our blood line. You end up getting pregnant and we have a child. When Voldemort grows to power. However Voldemort's power is challenged by me. Creating a small faction within the death eaters I am defeated and when Voldemort rises to power is sentenced to Azkaban to keep the bloodline alive. When Voldemort is defeated the world forgets about me and even you do. Marrying someone new. However former Death Eaters rally to me and break me out. You return to my side to try and be my second in command my Bellatrix Lestrange in retrospect. However I am distrustful of you as you earn your way back into my ranks, my heart, our marriage, and my bed. Desperate to get pregnant and have as many kids as you can with me to appease me. You are constantly torn between taking over the ministry of magic or living with your new husband who you also love dearly.

**OTHER VERSION**​

Voldemort has fallen and the magical world begins to return to normal. However what most people don't know is that there were two dark wizards during this time. I was caught allowing Voldemort to rise to power. Spending years in Azkaban I have finally been broken out. I am the other dark wizard and you are my loyalist follower my Bellatrix Lestrange sorta speak. With the ministry beginning to recover I begin to take over the ministry anyway I can. I am from the oldest pure blood families and you and you're husband are too. However I need you to bare me a son. An heir to carry on the dark ways. However feeling love for both me and your husband you are torn between us. As I try to have you bare me a son.

FURTHER NOTE
ALL PLOTS CAN BE ADJUSTED TO FIT YOUR PERSONAL KINKS AND WHAT HELPS TO GET YOUR ROCKS OFF.[/align]

TURN ON'S

TITS, LARGE ASS, BEING CALLED DADDY OR BABY, STOCKINGS, LINGERE, NAME CALLING, BEING WATCHED, LOUD MESSY SLOPPY HOOK UPS, VIDEOTAPPED, CHEATING, PREGANCY, SLOPPY SECONDS, MAKING OUT, SWAPPING MY F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/groupie%20luver[/size]

Maybe I had more in common with this family then I thought

one last bump before new bumping policy takes affect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom