Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[MxM] Sub looking for Dom

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Fallen

I only roleplay over the forums. No pm, chat or e-mail.

- I'm a literate roleplayer and write about 2-5 paragraphs per post.
- I prefer MxM but can in some cases do MxF pairings.
- I don't sub for females.
- I want both smut and plot.

- I don't write about incest, rape, furrys or futas.
- I don't like historical or fantasy roleplays. I can, however, do some supernatural ones once in a while if it suits the plot planned.

My current craving involves a character I've been developing for a while, but never got a chance to use. I always play the dominant one and don't get me wrong, it's fun, but I want to mix it up a bit. Therefore I am looking for a dominant male (the writer doesn't have to be male) that can handle a naughty sub that loves attention and is most certainly going to break rules. The rp doesn't have to involve heavy bdsm, but I want the dom/sub relationship between the characters.

My character can be between 18-20 in age and he's not going to give his owner an easy time. He loves to party, going to clubs and that sort of thing. He is going to do things that aren't allowed and he doesn't mind getting punished for his actions. As previously said, he will do everything to gain his master's/owner's attention.

I can make him neko for those interested in that sort of thing. In either case, I will provide basic information, background and a photo (anime or real life, up to your preference) if you want to have that. You can contact me here or through pm for additional plot building. Remember, however, that I don't roleplay over pm, I like to keep track of things. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom