Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can we make this interesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been role playing as a Dominant man for a long time. I really enjoy it. I like the character development and the arcs of a story. I like the creative smut scenes that come out of a long-term interesting plot. And I love the kinks and pleasures of BDSM. Truly, the kinkier and more creative we can get the better for me.

Just one small complaint. Sometimes in a Dominant/submissive RP the submissive ends up just saying "Yes, Sir" and not adding much to the flow. I know it's easy to fall into since the Dom is supposedly in control, but I've struggled finding great RP's lately where it's a mutual progression of the story and the smut scenes. But I like the Dominance aspects in my life so much I thought I'd try again.

With that said, a few plots I've been craving lately:

A BDSM cruise for singles. It's a place where those who have been interested in BDSM can come on the cruise, and there are all the social events, parties, shows, contests etc of a regular cruise, only they are all based on BDSM and single people meeting each other who have mutual interests...we just happen to find each other there. I'd love to be creative with the decor, theme rooms, contests, etc.

A FxF couple seeking training. Yeah, I admit this falls into a guys fantasy cliche. But I'd love to play a character known for being an excellent Dominant trainer of submissives, and you play a couple who wants to explore this in their lives but have found they are both submissive, so seek a trainer to teach them the ways of submission.

I am an older, experienced Dominant and you are a sorority girl in the local college. We go out on a date as you have an interested in submission and on our date we don't do much other than a little bit of light spanking, etc. You get home that night and text me telling me how much you'd love to explore deeper submission with me, but I tell you I don't think you are ready...and the plot is us exploring this dynamic. You trying to show me you are ready, and my resistance because of the level of submission I crave.

Those are some basic thoughts. If you'd like to discuss, or suggest others, please let me know.

A few kinks:
Obedience training, rules, assignments, slutty dress, cum play, crawling, rough oral, blindfolds, exhibitionism, hand signal training, directed encounters with other men and women, a measure of humiliation in the right spots, rough sex, anal, rimming, spanking, anal toys, forced orgasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom