Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is your profession?

I'm a Manufacturing Associate II at a bio-pharmaceutical that produces Vivitrol, Risperdal, and Aristada (injection form of aripriprazole lauroxil). My current hobby has been working on my car :)

The short answer is that I work in finance.

The long answer is that I'm a registered General Securities Sales Supervisor (my industry title), supporting a team of General Securities Registered Representatives who handle equity compensation plans.

There's a reason I usually go with the short answer...

I'm a part-time college student who works two jobs, both at fast food.
I actually like my jobs, but I get tired.

In addition to working at the hotel I now work at a local used game store. Just got hired and my excitement is growing.

im doing computery things with software developers lately. its an amazing opportunity considering i have no background in it nor degree in it and considering my , um, challenges . But the company is a large company committed to bringing more women into tech even those from a non-traditional background.

One thing i have learned , my co-workers many of them make a LOT of money but then i see the hours they put in , no overtime and wonder if it is worth it. They are all so committed to each issue and problem and dont go home until things are right. A huge difference than in restaurants. Most people i know check out mentally before the end of their actual shift, sorry customers at the end .

well, hopefully I plan to soon be an intern for a law office or public defender with a bartending job at night...

currently a student whose planning to go through hell for the next two weeks.

non-profit, grant writing, community building, solidarity champion, youth empowerment, social entrepreneur

Armed Security, usually work Night Clubs / Pseudo Speakeasy "You gotta know the password" and Sex Parties.

I'm also going to school, about to graduate in a week. I'd like to join a local union and either get into HVAC or Welding. I'm tired of being nice to drunk people with an overdose of entitlement.

I'm a programmer, oh, I mean software engineer. Currently working in web development at an engineering and simulation company.

I already answered this before, but I'll answer again because there have been some updates.

Already have two degrees, one in Studio Arts and one in Correctional Intervention (social intervention/ rehabilitation). I volunteer at an addiction center and work part time at a book store (for fun).

I'm also a student, studying to be a registered Recreation and Art Therapist. Kind of my way of combining my art side with my intervention side. :) But as students can relate, this degree will most suck me dry for the next few years.

#thatbrokestudentlife

I was a machinist in the Navy for a little over 20 years. Now I'm a senior distiller for a well obviously a distillery.

Vita. Go HVAC. Unless you're an ironworker or fitter welding doesnt pay shit anymore.

Aidler said:
Vita. Go HVAC. Unless you're an ironworker or fitter welding doesnt pay shit anymore.

That's the new plan, just finished my interview for the Local. I'll be transitioning into HVAC in August, possibly sooner as they're looking to start their Apprenticeship soon.

Salesman, Customer Service rep, mechanic. All at the same time. And with a bit of luck, adding manager onto that list next year!

VitaObscura said:
Aidler said:

That's the new plan, just finished my interview for the Local. I'll be transitioning into HVAC in August, possibly sooner as they're looking to start their Apprenticeship soon.

Also look into boilermaker. Big money there.

Aidler said:
Also look into boilermaker. Big money there.

The Local has that as well. In so far, I have five years of Apprenticeship/night courses ahead of me, which isn't that bad considering I get to sleep in my own bed and won't get shipped out to some BS place to do some BS AIT for 36 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom