Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

WALKING DEAD REVERSE HAREM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilikeladies666

Planetoid
WALKING DEAD REVERSE HAREM

I am 26 white with brown hair, boyish face, 5' 11"ft tall with many tattoos. I am skinny, blue eyes, both ears pierced, and have been roleplaying for over a decade. I am EXTREMELY and VERY detailed and descriptive can type many paragraphs if needed playing multiple characters. I expect the same contribution. I have the body of a basketball player since I used to play for real. I only play through my email, which is Looking4arack@gmail.com. I can get on there more often than I can here. I'm into Reality/Realistic and type in first person. ALL ROLES CAN BE TWEAKED TO FIT YOUR PERSONAL PREFERENCES/ANY KINKS OF YOURS. I WRITE IN FIRST PERSON.

THINGS I DON"T DO
*Animals
*Furry
*Scat/Snuff/Gore/Tentacles
*Superheros/Magic
*2nd/3rd Person​

Plot
Walking Dead Reverse Harem​
You are the ruler of survivor camp and one day on a supply run you and your team get over run by walkers. I end up saving your life. Despite my protests you take me prisoner realizing that I am the most skilled survivor you have ever met and will be a true aspect of the camp. Despite my hatred for you I become one of your pets for your harem. In the beginning I hate you but despite my survivol skills and bedroom endevours I quickly move up your harem ranks and become one of your husband a rank given to only a few that you wish to keep forever. However I have fallen in love and now try to get you pregnant everytime we hook up so you will be only mine. You end up having three kids that our CLEARLY mine and you have to decide to run away with me or keep me as one of your many husbands.

MY TURN ONS
Yoga pants/leggins, mini skirts, pigtails, Stockings, Garter Belts, Lingere, being called daddy and baby. Public sex, being watched, being taped, name calling I can get really bad with that. Thongs (especially sticking out of the pants), making out, swapping, sloppy seconds.

My F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/robbie%20worrel

**BIG**​
EVERY ROLE OF MY CAN BE CHANGED/TWEAKED TO FIT YOUR PERSONAL KINKS. I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN PARTNERSHIP AND WANT A PERSON THAT CAN RP MULTIPLE FUTURE ROLES WITH.

RE: LOVE IN THE DARKNESS (MxF) LONG ROLE

hello im curious about your long term role play and kinda wanna give it a try :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom