Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Permanent Female Long Term RP Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilikeladies666

Planetoid
**Looking for Permanent Female RP Partner**​
I want a female that is as extremely detailed as I am. I Usually write 3-4 paragraphs. So WE don't want to keep looking for partners. I am very open minded with roles and easy going. If you want a guy that is very detailed, responds multiple times a day will not disappear and wants to do many roles with you for a LONG time. Then I am your man.

I am 26 white with brown hair, boyish face, 5' 11"ft tall with many tattoos. I am skinny, blue eyes, both ears pierced, and have been roleplaying for over a decade. I am EXTREMELY and VERY detailed and descriptive can type many paragraphs if needed playing multiple characters. I have the body of a basketball player since I used to play for real. I expect the same contribution. I only play through my email, which is Looking4arack@gmail.com. I can get on there more often than I can here. I'm into Reality/Realistic and type in first person. ALL ROLES CAN BE TWEAKED TO FIT YOUR PERSONAL PREFERENCES/ANY KINKS OF YOURS. I WRITE IN FIRST PERSON.

THINGS I DON"T DO
*Animals
*Furry
*Scat/Snuff/Gore/Tentacles
*Superheros/Magic
*2nd/3rd Person​

PLOT #1
Marriage Problems​
You and your husband have been married three years and I am your husband's brother. You and him have been trying to get pregnant for years and years. However testing has concluded that your husband could never get you pregnant. And unable to afford adoption you and him come to conclusion that I should get you pregnant. You have the first kid, but now you guys want a second kid. However the second time is proving more difficult and we start hooking up all the time. However your husband starts to grow jealous bc he thinks that you are sneaking around when all we are doing is really trying. Your relationship deteriorates and eventually you get pregnant again but now you have to decide whether you wanna stay with your husband or be with me.

Plot #2
Pregnancy/Marriage Issues​
You and my wife have been best friends since you could walk. Her and I have been married a couple years and you have been married 6 years and have four kids already. However My wife and I have been trying for years. Your best friend calls you “Fertile Mertile” and asks you I could knock you up so we could have a kid. Everything goes back to normal however something in my wife snaps and she doesn't see the baby as hers and accuses you having an affair (were not). She tries sleeping with your husband multiple times unsuccessfully however you decide to get some revenge and get with me out of spite and eventually I get you pregnant again.

Plot #3
The Hardest choice​
The year is 1940 and I am a top ranking SS Nazi officer and you are the member of an anti-Nazi guerrilla group determined to bring down the Third Reich by any means necessary. You're group needs you to infiltrate the top so you can leak information to them. You pretend to be my girlfriend only using me for information and to hide your identity in the end you must kill me when I have served my purpose. We date for years even having two/three children together but you always say no when I want to marry you. In the last days of the Third Reich your group gives you orders to kill me. However do you go through with it or run away with me and the family that we have created together?

Plot #4
BASKETBALL GIRLFRIEND​
We went to the same high school but I was always a benched player. Considered the loser of the team you and your friends attend the game. And as a joke, you end up hooking up with me. Considering me pathetic you blow me off treating me like crap. In college I blow up and am already in talks with joining the nba. Using what you know about me, you work you're way back into my life becoming my girlfriend on the road. Desperate to get pregnant as many times as possible and married just to use me for the alimony to never work again. You put up with my lifestyle and we end up having two kids together before you come clean on your plan all along. However afterwards you end up growing to love me.

PLOT#5
Queen/Princess​
My father is the Ruthless King of the British Empire and you are French Princess. France and England have been at war for years and at long last the war has ended with England's victory. To satisfy A peace treaty you're father ends up forcing you to divorce your husband and marry your new husband me the prince to keep peace between our countries. You hate me but our forced to be a baby maker for me to create heirs. We both hate each other but after multiple children we begin to fall in love. And soon France invades us and you have to decide to be in exile while we fight for our country or go back to your former husband.

PLOT#6
Princess/Prince​
England and France are at war. However France looses in the peace treaty you are the queen of France and must remarry the ruthless king of England. I am his son and the prince. A notorious gambler one night while playing cards with my father he runs out of money and wagers a night with you. I win sparking an affair leading up to several kids that are mine and yours due to our infidelities but the king believes to be his heir. When France invades a civil war forms between my father and me. And you have to decide to stay with the true king of England, me the prince who is causing a civil war, or the invading army of France your former husband and brother.

PLOT #8
Walking Dead​

It is the beginning of the Zombie Apocalypse and we our boarded up in the house. The world has ended and months and month go by without seeing anbody. You and I have always been close like best friends but our parents believe that we are the last on the world. Wanting to keep the population going and keep our blood pure of all inferiors we hook up (whether forced or not is up to you..which can lead it all sorts of stuff like people watching and so on). You end up pregnant and have a kid. One day our house is overrun and we end up in the field having survived. Wandering the land we find a safety community and live there for a while I end up falling for another girl. But you wanting to keep close try seducing me many times to have another kid...to keep us together. Well we do have another kid but that community gets overrun and then we end up in another survivor camp and this time the opposite happens. You wanting to clean up our fucked up family fall in love with another guy. And I try to win you back having falling completely in love you. It can go further if you want like the guy discovers that the kids look like you and me and is blackmailing you and me or he will have the town kick us out.

(DARKER VERSION COULD BE PARENTS INVOLVED TOO)
PLOT #9
Walking Dead (2)​

We are neighbors you are married and have a kid and I am married and I have a kid. Who are best friends. We have always been friends but have been flirting with each other since we practically moved in. When the apocalypse hits, we end up sharing a house together to survive. We end up having an affair hooking up like twice but you end up feeling guilty and ending it. We live with the secret but you end up pregnant. Knowing that it is my kid you keep it a secret not wanting to break up the families for safety in numbers and since I hunt and am good with weapons. However you believe that your husband is having an affair with my wife. Desperate to get revenge you come back to me and hook up until you get pregnant again finding out that your husband wasn't cheating. You decide to keep the secret again for fear of safety and tell him that he is the father again. When the house gets overrun and we are on the road you're husband starts to realize that the two kids don't look like him they are looking more like me.

MY TURN ONS​
Yoga pants/leggins, mini skirts, pigtails, Stockings, Garter Belts, Lingere, being called daddy and baby. Public sex, being watched, being taped, name calling I can get really bad with that. Thongs (especially sticking out of the pants), making out, swapping, sloppy seconds.

My F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/robbie%20worrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom