Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Learning In A Different Way (NSFW) (YelloMit + AtypicalTyrant)

After a few moments of just laying, she finally built the energy to get up off of Ryan. "I think that is enough for today. Class is dismissed." She said, with another grin on her face. She walked over to her clothes and slowly began to fix herself up. She looked over to Ryan, who was pulling up his pants.

"You go first. I need to clean myself up a bit more." Kelly said. She quickly walked over to Ryan and quickly gave him another kiss, this time on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow, Mr. Green." She said.

Her kiss after he had finished dressing was nice, it made him feel like he might be more than a momentary distraction for her. Deciding to show a little passion himself, as she pulled back after it he piled her back for another brief but more passionate kiss. He didn't do it long, he just wanted to take the initiative a bit. "Your class is very educational."

Once again, when he was at home he could do nothing but do his homework and fantasize about her. This was more than he had ever dared hope for. He wondered if she was thinking about him, and more importantly if she wanted to have sex again.

That night, Kelly slept like a baby. During the night, her dreams consisted of Ryan and his massive cock. At one point, the dreams got so good, she woke up just to get herself off. She masturbated furiously and came, before going back to sleep with a relaxed smile on her face.

The next day, she picked out a slightly more revealing outfit for class, one she knew Ryan would love. She went into class, and saw Ryan sitting at the front again. "Good morning, everyone." She said, as she walked over to her desk, her breasts bouncing up and down slightly, almost falling out of her dress.

Ryan could hear the whispers buzzing around the room when she walked in. Conversation had stopped dead when she walked in the room. The girls were horrified that their teacher would wear that, and the boys wouldn't be able to stand for a little while. He stayed composed. He liked it, but their game required he stay quiet.

The day was even more sex charged than usual, with her ocassionally bending over to give the entire class an eyeful of cleavage. Today, he wasn't going to the cafeteria for lunch. He decided to pay Ms. Hale a visit.

Kelly watched as the kids went to lunch.... all except Ryan, who stayed inside. Once it just the two of them, Kelly walked over to him and smiled. "Hungry for something else?" She asked him. "We don't have too much time, so this will have to do." She continued, as she unbutton her top and revealed her massive tits.

Then, after doing that, she got down to her knees and began to unbuckle Ryan's belt and pants, enough so that his huge cock, which might've actually gotten bigger since the last time she saw it.

"My tits are here for you, Mr. Green."

He was loving how he didn't even need to ask her for this. Just being alone with him was enough to cause her to start acting sexually. Of course, the same thing applied to him as well. When his pants came down, he was all ready to go.

"I want to feel them on my dick," he told her, leaning back to push it closer to her. "Unless you'd rather ride me while I suck on then."

Kelly giggled, then shook her head. "Let's leave the best stuff for after school hours." She said, as she then proceeded to grab his cock and stick it in between her tits, masturbating it nicely. She then picked up the pace, since she knew that there wouldn't be much time. "Cum for me, Mr. Green." She pleaded, licking her lips, before opening her mouth wide open.

He was a bit disappointed, but he also knew that this was still an incredible thing to receive a totfuck from his teacher in his classroom in the middle of the school day. He allowed himself to enjoy the feeling, not holding back at all since there wasn't a lot of time. After several minutes, his time had come. He shot his load, covering her face and tits with his seed. "I hope you enjoy your lunch," he tried to say flirtatiously.

"I did. Thank you." Kelly replied, wiping the extra cum off her face with her fingers and swallowing it. She cleaned herself up, as did Ryan. Lunch finished and the students came back to the classroom, not expecting anything.

The rest of the day went by and school was finished. The bell rang and the students started to make their way out. "Have a good weekend, everybody." Kelly said as they left. Ryan stayed in his seat, and looked at Kelly.

She walked up to him and lightly kissed him on the lips. "Ring your parents. Tell them you're going to a "friend's house" and sleeping over." She said, and winked.

Ryan took a great amount of pleasure in the rest of the day. She spent the rest of class with the taste of his cum in her mouth, and none of the other students had any clue. It was even more satisfying when he heard the male students debating which of them she had the hots for. He stayed silent, just enjoying the sense of superiority.

After school finished and he got her message, he was more than happy to call his parents. His mom didn't like him spending nights out on weekdays, but as this was Friday she would have no objections. Plus it meant he wouldn't have to go all weekend without his new greatest pleasure. Permission gained, he returned to her classroom, ready for what she had in store.

Kelly waited to hear what happened. "Judging by the grin on your face, they said yes?" She asked him, obviously knowing the answer. "Well, grab your bag and follow me." She said, as they both walked out of the classroom, which she locked behind her, and continued to walk towards the staff member car park. Unfortunately, there was another teacher there. The science teacher, who was also a bit of a dick, Mr. Austin.

Before he saw them, Kelly quickly turned around and whispered to Ryan. "If he asks, I'm tutoring you." She said, before composing herself and began to walk to her car, which was only a couple down from where Mr. Austin was.

Ryan followed her along, taking his time to appreciate her body that he had spent so long ignoring. Now that he had access to it, he could appreciate it so much more. When they reached the parking lot, he saw his least favorite teacher in school. He had once corrected him during one of his classes, and Ryan had learned Austin held grudges. Very petty grudges.

As they were walking up to the car, he looked at them, giving them an inquisitive look. Ryan knew that acting nervous and quiet would only arouse suspicion, so he did what came naturally. He waved to the teacher, saying "have a good weekend Mr. Austin," as he took his seat in the car. He seemed satisfied with this simple gesture and returned to whatever he had been doing.

Mr. Austin nodded back, without saying a word. He didn't say much, mainly because when he did, he was "dribbling shit" according to a lot of people. Kelly got into the driver's seat of her car, strapped in, and started to drive off. She quickly looked back in her rear-view mirror and noticed that Mr. Austin didn't get into his car and just watched them leave, like a hawk. It was creepy. Once he was out of sight, Kelly let out a massive sigh. "That could've been bad." She said to Ryan, as she continued to drive back to her apartment, which luckily was only a 15 minute drive from the school.

"Everyone knows he has a thing for you. He wouldn't try anything he knows would look bad in front of you," Ryan responded. He still remained on his best behavior for the entire car ride, not even bringing up anything suggestive or sexual. There was something about being in the car and their run in that made him feel exposed. Personally, he wanted to get to her place and into her bed. It was surprising how close she lived to the school, and in no time at all they were walking in her front door.

Kelly unlocked the door and she walked in first, followed by Ryan. Her apartment wasn't anything special, but it did the job. It had 2 bedrooms, one for guests, which she probably wouldn't be using right now, a bathroom, a decently sized kitchen, and a living room. She put her keys in a bowl that was nearby on top of a small table. She quickly bent down and took off her heels, forgetting that Ryan was right behind her, who got an eyeful, before simply throwing them into her room. She turned around and looked at Ryan. "Make yourself comfortable. If you're hungry, I got plenty of food. Take whatever you want... except the Snickers bar. That's only for me!" She giggled, as she walked over to the couch in her living room and sat down, sighing again.

He was surprised at how simply she lived, but then he remembered that she was a teacher, despite her looks. He took time to savor the sight of her taking off her heels, and listened quietly to her explanation. Instead of getting food, he followed her to the living room and joined her on the couch. "If I can help myself to anything," he said, leaning in to kiss her. He couldn't hide how excited he was for today, and he at least wanted to show her that in some way.

She let him kiss her for a moment, before softly pushing him back. He was definitely excited, and she couldn't blame him. "Hold it, big boy. We have plenty of time for that." She said with a cheeky grin on her face. "Plus, I'm still a teacher and you're still my student."

"In fact, I'll make a little game for us." She continued. She grabbed a pen and paper off the coffee table and began to write on it.... a lot. She was going for a good 5 minutes before handing him the paper and pen.

"There's 5 questions on there. For every answer that is correct, I'll strip a bit of clothing off."

He realized just how impatient he seemed, and suddenly felt quite embarrassed when she pusehed him away. It really reminded him that she was an adult and he was just a kid. It made him question what their relationship was. But before he could go too far in that line of thinking, she handed him the sheet with the questions on it. He was confident until he saw what types of questions she had written. These were not simple problems. They were long, and each had elements designed to mislead a person. But he would get pass them. After all, her naked body was an incredible promise.

Kelly quietly sat on the couch, trying to let him focus on the questions that she had written. After a few minutes, she decided to mess with him a bit. Suddenly, she yawned out loud and stretched her arms up high, making her massive tits follow suit, showing them off and almost falling out of the dress, before placing her arms back down and onto her lap. "If you're having trouble, I can't help you, just so you know." She laughed. She was such a good teaser.

Ryan was having more trouble until he had a sudden realization, one of her tricks actually held the solution. She had made the one of the wrong approaches in each of the questions the way to solve the previous ones, assuming he would do them from 1-5. So he found the answer to four in five, and worked backwards from there. In no time at all after his realization, he had solved four of the problems. Now it was on to focusing on the fifth. He gave her a cocky smirk once he had those four done.

Kelly looked over to the paper once Ryan smiled. She quickly checked and saw that he got 4 of the 5 questions right, with him working on the last one. "Well, since you've gotten 4 of them right so far, I might as well get ready." She said, as she slowly began to strip off her clothes. She could tell Ryan was having a "hard" time concentrating, but also knew that he'd be able to figure it out.

After she was done, she sat there on the couch, wearing just her panties.

He was struggling to find the answer, and his lust for her was making it no easier. He wracked the parts of his brain that weren't thinking about her naked body, and those were very few in number. Yet he then remembered the first day this had started when she had given help on his math assignment. It was the same solution as the one she had showed him then. With that, problem five was solved. That had been a test less about math, and more about memory and pattern recognition. He was impressed.

He turned towards her, giving a smile. "All done Ms. Hale," he told her. He wondered if he was going to get a special reward for getting all five, though her being naked would've been satisfactory enough in itself.

She took the paper from Ryan and looked at the final answer, which was correct. "Nicely done." She said, as she placed the piece of paper onto the table. She then reached down to her panty straps and pulled them down, taking them off and showing off her completely nude body.

"This is just part of your reward." She said with a cheeky smile, as she moved in closer to him and reached for his crotch, unzipping them and pulling out his throbbing cock. Kelly licked her lips in anticipation as she jerked it a couple of times before licking the tip. Her tongue swivelled his head for a moment, lathering it up, before she went in further and put his cock in her mouth.

There was something quite enjoyable about watching her strip that he handy expected. He had before thought of that as an annoying step before the good stuff started, but seeing her strip for him was another thing entirely. If she would allow for requests, a strip show would be very nice some day.

He took a moment to lean back and relax as she unzipped his pants. He felt like a king, being serviced by a beautiful woman in this manner. Like before, he placed his hand on her head in order to guide her motions up and down. It was more of a way to participate and passively receive, and he also enjoyed feeling like he had a bit of control over her. It didn't take long for the pleasure to build.

Kelly could feel his cock swell up inside her mouth, ready to explode at any minute with cum. She took his cock out and smiled, before shaking her head. "Not so fast, big boy." She said, as she re-positioned herself on the couch, so that her pussy was out in the open. You could tell that she was already starting to get a bit wet.

"Tell me, how you eaten pussy before? You will." She said in a silly Batman-esque voice, as she began to rub herself and tease Ryan.

Back
Top Bottom