Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Learning In A Different Way (NSFW) (YelloMit + AtypicalTyrant)

YelloMit

Super-Earth
Kelly Hale was a High School teacher in Milwaukee, Winsconsin. She began doing so at only 22 years of age and now, five years on, she had got bored. Not so much with teaching, but just in every day life. She decided it was time for something a bit different. Recently, she began to tease and flirt with the students in her class. Nothing major, just little things like bending over just a little extra or wearing clothes that were just a tad too tight for her, showing off her tall, curvy figure.

She could get all the students to drool and grovel over her. Every single time. She found it fun, and in a way, it turned her on a bit as well... Except for one kid, who seemed to not notice her at all. A boy named Ryan Green.

Ryan Green considered himself to be practical, or at the very least he tried to be. He hated the idea of wasted time and effort, and that's exactly what he considered any acknowledgement of his teacher's flirtations to be. She had an incredible body and was one of the most attractive women around, there was no doubt about that. But he was short and a student, there was nothing to be gained from it. After all, she wouldn't risk anything over guys like them. To her, they were just temporary amusements. By keeping this in mind, Ryan was able to think of her little passes as nothing more than annoyances. He'd focus on his studies and get out of this city as soon as he could.

One day, Kelly was in class with all her students. She never had a hard time getting them to pay attention, as she would do something as simply as "accidentally" pose, which got everyone's attention right away. She looked over towards Ryan and noticed that he was looking, but not in a sexual, but in more of a professional, student way. She had to give him some credit, at least he wasn't losing his mind at the smallest thing. He was too smart for that. After 10 minutes of teaching, she made her way up and down the tables, seeing what the students were doing, to see if they were actually learning. While she liked messing around, she was still a teacher.

She got to Ryan, who was focusing hard on his schoolwork. She walked behind, bent over, and looked over his shoulder. "Hey Ryan. How is it coming along?" She asked, moving in closer, with her large breasts very lightly brushing up against the back of his head. "If you need anything, just ask me... okay?"

Ryan always had to admit he had respect for Ms. Hale. She had a natural ability for controlling a room's attention, even if it was done in a sexualized way. He couldn't help but wonder why she was being a teacher rather than any other career he imagined she would have no doubt excelled in and made a lot more money. But these were what he thought when he was bored. In class, he focused entirely on the subject matter.

He was a bit surprised at her approach, but that was only because he had been so focused on his work he hadn't noticed her approaching him. "Actually, Ms. Hale, I do have a question regarding problem twelve," he said, not making any flustered reactions. He moved to the side to let her better see what he was working on.

As Ryan moved over, Kelly moved in, now her breasts dangling right next to his face. She was surprised that he needed help, since he was easily the smartest boy in class, if not the whole school. She looked at the problem, and smiled. "Ah, right. Well, remember the formula we used in last week's assessment? Use that formula to decipher, and the answer will come to you quite clearly." She said, placing her right hand on his left shoulder. She smiled again, and looked at him dead in the eyes. "Anything else, Ryan, just ask." She said, as she took her hand off and began to walk away from him back to her desk, swaying her hips from side to side, no doubt getting stared at from a few boys.

"Thank you," he said, her answer suddenly making the problem so much clearer. He quickly returned to his work. He found math quite satisfying in the respect that there were always clear answers. They were puzzles to be solved, and there was always a satisfaction in solving them. So focused on this that he didn't even notice her breasts when they were hanging next to his face. When she looked him in the eyes, he nodded and returned to work. She was always a bit touchy with all her students, so he barely even registered the hand, and didn't bother looking away from the assignment to see her go. To him, the assignment was the most interesting thing in the room.

Once Kelly got back to her desk, she looked over all the students. Some were working, a few others pretending to do work just to stare at her. Then she looked over to Ryan and saw him still as focused as ever. She tried to think of why he wasn't noticing her... After all, any straight boy would find some way to look at a beautiful woman. Then it hit her. "Maybe he's gay?" She thought to herself, just as the bell rung. School was over for the day. "Alright, everyone. See you tomorrow. Don't forget to do your homework, okay?" She said, as the students began to make their way out.

Before Ryan could leave, she stopped him. "Ryan, can I talk to you for a minute alone?" She asked him. He placed his bag down and looked at her. "I just wanted to see how you're doing. Is everything alright?" She asked him, while sitting in her desk chair, with her legs just a teeny bit too open, revealing just the outline of her red panties, but not enough to be too noticeable.

He was a bit worried when she asked him to stay behind after class. He was sure he had done well on the last test, and it wasn't like him asking for help on that problem had been a bad thing. He wondered if there was some simple thing he was overlooking as he took a seat. When she asked her question, this prompted even more thoughts. Did he do something off? He thought he had been acting just like himself. He looked her straight in the eyes as they talked. While he registered some sort of red in his peripheral vision, he didn't look down to see what it was. "Everything is fine Ms. Hale."

"Okay, that's good." She replied, as she started to spread her legs just a little more, revealing more of her panties. "I'm just asking because I like to make sure my students are doing well. Not just in school, but at home as well."

She leaned back on her chair, clearly showing her panties now, while keeping eye contact with Ryan. "I might be a teacher, but I like to try to be a friend as well. Just remember that."

Ryan could tell what she was doing now, but refused to look down at her. He still thought of it the same way as before, this was an activity that meant nothing. As such, he wouldn't demean himself by giving in to such a simple temptation. Because of his refusal to look, he wasn't aware to what extent she was going. "Thank you for your concern, but everything really is going fine. I'm just studying for college now," he answered. His red blooded male side told him to just give in and look, but his rational and desire to not lose won out.

"Okay then. You can go now, Ryan. I'll see you tomorrow." She finished, with a smile on her face. As he left, she sighed with frustration. He didn't look at all. Not once. It kind of annoyed her. She sighed again as she gathered her things and went home.

The next day, before school, she decided to make herself a little challenge. How much does she have to do before Ryan Green notices her? Today, she also decided to wear something different. At first, not super revealing, but this outfit was more accessible, especially with the buttons. She got to the school, but before she walked in, she undid a couple of buttons, revealing her massive bust. She walked into the class and greeted all the students, then looked at Ryan to see if he noticed anything.

Ryan couldn't help but feel a bit of surprise at her outfit choice today, but at the same time he felt a surge of disappoint. He had admired her ability to make any of her most conservative outfits appealing. By simply walking in sporting her ample cleavage, there was no longer any skill involved. She had been playing the role of a snake charmer, but now she was simply waving meat in front of starving dogs. He gave a sigh of disapproval, and then immediately turned his attention to the lesson, and there it remained.

Kelly notice that Ryan looked away, and she felt bad. Maybe he just wasn't the type. She continued on with her like it was any other day. Most of the students continued to stare at her with lust, but she didn't pay attention to them. She was focused on Ryan. The school bell rang and class was done for the day. Again, Kelly stopped Ryan before he could leave. "Ryan, hang on a moment."

After Ryan stopped the other students left, she walked over to the door and closed it. She then walked up to Ryan, who was a lot shorter than her, and just stood her. "Is everything okay? You seem upset, possibly at me?" She asked him, with her hands on her hips.

Being stopped again for the second day in a row was definitely new, especially considering how strange yesterday's conversation was. Add that with her outfit, and Ms. Hale was acting really off. He was a little annoyed when he was made painfully aware of their height difference, but he had gotten used to that. "I'm not upset," he answered. "What about you Ms. Hale? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, but a bit confused." She replied. Kelly wasn't sure at first if she should bring it up, but Ryan was a smart and mature boy. If she can the following to any of the students, it would be him. She sighed, and then crossed her arms, which slightly lifted up her cleavage. "You're not like other boys. You don't seem to notice women as much, if at all. Or someone like me." She said, as she slightly showed more cleavage. "I just wanted to know why. You don't have to tell me, of course.... but if you do, it'll just be between us and no-one else." she continued.

Ryan was stunned by this confession of hers, and the way she seemed to be actively showing off her breasts didn't go unnoticed if for no reason than his height made ignoring it impossible. He thought carefully about his response before finally speaking. "I'm not like them, as you said," he started. "I like women, women like you in fact, but I have no interest in that which is available for everyone. When you show off to everyone, it's not interesting. I only care when someone is showing off for me." He hoped he didn't sound too pretentious, but it was the truth. It wasn't even a matter of public and private. If he knew she had dressed like that just for him, it would be a major turn on. But as it stood, she appeared to dress like that for everyone.

It all made sense now, and she couldn't blame him at all. She knew he was mature, and what he said just proves it. "So, if everyone can have it, you don't want it? That makes a lot of sense, Ryan." She said, as she walked back to the door and locked it. She looked over towards a couch that was sitting at the back of the classroom. She walked over to it, and sat down on it, with her legs tucked underneath her body.

She looked at Ryan and smiled. "How about this?" she said, as she unbuttoned her shirt and shifted her bra down, revealing her fantastic breasts.

"Trust me, this isn't available to everyone. In-fact, almost no-one." She said, waiting for Ryan to respond.

Ryan was now completely confused. He had an inkling this is what she had been hinting at, but he didn't actually think she would go through with it. At the same time, she had understood what he had said and embraced it. Now here she was, showing him the view that no one else had been given. The idea of that, the sense of superiority it gave him, was quite arousing. Add in her absolutely stunning breasts and he was getting completely suckered in. But he liked this position he was in, of her wanting his attention. So he tried to maintain that.

"A good start," he said, hoping he sounded as confident as he felt. He walked over to her, taking a seat on the couch next to her. "But I don't want to just look."

She giggled at the fact that he wanted to do more. She had finally gotten him to notice her. She wasn't going to stop just yet, but she also wasn't going to give him what he wanted.... yet. "Not yet, Ryan." She said, as she teased him some more before moving her skirt up, showing her panties. She began to slightly rub herself, but not enough to get herself off. She was saving that moment.

Next, she moved her panties away enough so he could see her pussy in all its glory. "Feeling okay there, Ryan?" she asked, with a grin.

He had found himself front row seats to one hell of a show. She was the hottest woman in school by far, he had heard enough girls complaining about that very fact go be sure. He remained composed, but unlike usual his eyes were taking in every inch of her body. It really was incredible, and while part of him regretted not having taken the time to look at it before, he knew that restraint is what had earned him this. "I'm feeling good, though clearly not as good as you are," he teased back. He was using all of his mental facilities to not seem like the total virgin he was.

She was happy that he was happy. He was always a great student and person, so she thought of this as just a little reward. She smiled when he said he felt good. "Well then... Why don't you show me how good you are feeling?" She replied, as her eyes went down straight to his groin, where she could already see the starting of a tent being pitched up by his growing cock. "I showed you mine, now show me yours."

He couldn't deny how badly he wanted this, so he complied quite quickly. After all, his hot, nearly naked teacher was asking for his cock. "Fair is fair," he answered back in a flirtatious manner.. He was starting to adapt to the situation, despite its strangeness. He unbuckled his belt and pulled off his jeans and boxers in one pull. There, all nine inches of his chick stood fully erect for her to see. He pulsing be sure what she was used to, but he could at least be confident he was bigger than average.

Kelly gasped at the sight of Ryan's manhood once it popped out of his pants. Considering how small he was, she was definitely not expecting that at all. "Wow, not bad at all." She said, biting her lip in the process. "But I do notice something. It seems like you need to alleviate yourself. Go ahead." She said, sitting back, waiting to enjoy the possible show that was about to start.

Ryan was a bit disappointed that she only wanted to watch at first, but he knew patience was a virtue. He decided to begin gently stroking himself, making sure to keep it at an angle that was good for her to watch at. Being able to look at her body in person was much easier than just imagining something, and he had to keep the pace slow in order to not get carried away. She seemed to very much be enjoying his performance, so he decided to take a chance. "You said I could ask if I needed anything," he said, reminding her of yesterday. "Well I think I need some help."

"Alright, but nothing more for now." She replied, as she crawled in between his legs and grabbed his engorged cock with both her hands, and started to give him a handjob. She could feel his dick throbbing hard with every stroke, as she continued at a good, solid pace. She was inadvertently licking her lips as she kept changing her vision from the cock to Ryan, and back again.

"When you're ready, just go. No need to tell me." She said.

Back
Top Bottom