Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caffeine Addiction (Killer_kenny x MistressFlames)

killer_kenny

Supernova
Shadows danced upon the walls as the candles cast their light randomly upon the rooms interior. It reminded her of home, there was always a fire burning where Marolyn grew up, she hadn't realized how much she missed the scent of sulfur until she had started the ritual.

In truth this whole event made the little imps heart sink, missing her home as she sat cross legged in the middle of a pentagram on her dorm room floor. The whole ritual was such a last minute throw together she beat herself up for it but she needed results NOW. the Pentagram was drawn with black lipstick, the candles small votives, and instead of nectar from the pits of hell she had a bowl filled with her favorite cola flavored drink sitting between her legs. she hadn't even dressed up for it, instead going with a tiny T shirt that hung just below her nipples and high cut shorts.

She felt pathetic for doing the ritual, but her curiosity and need for companionship was too great now. The imp had friends, that wasn't too hard to find in a school this large, it was romance she yearned for, all these girls she met, they were one night stands, few ever thought of her as anything else. Mainly due to the hardware she packed between her legs, the girl was 'gifted' as few demon women were to be able to grow her own male appendages, the problem being they were usually ALWAYS present during sex, and it was hard to find a girl to accept her for that other than a quick round or two a week.

So now she sat here, cross legged chanting away to see what eh bowl of cola would show her, to show her a girl that yearned for the same things she could give. "father of darkness, sisters of fire, show me what love burns in the sha-"" RING RING "SHIT"

Marolyn's eyes shot open, glowing as the spell cast while she stumbled for her phone, a sot smile slipping over her black lips as she saw the name, the ritual could wait.

"KYRAH!" She exclaimed happily as she spoke tot eh demon on the other line, unbeknownst to her the Cola boiled in the bowl under her as the spell continued casting. "Yes of course I'm already on campus, I never left! I know I miss those demon orgies. But the clothing here I found the cutest black frilled skirt, apparently it's some design from France." Her conversation with the Demon girl continued for an hour and soon Marolyn found herself in bed, the votive candles dead and her only illumination he light of her cell phone. "Well it's late and We both have home room don't we, give Luna a hug for me." With that the room went dark and the girl stretched out with a yawn upon her mattress, not bothering to tuck herself in as she curled herself around a pillow and drifted to sleep, unaware of what her words and mangled spell had made.

Marolyn
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3352860

The Girl she has created
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2414340

It was early morning when the spell, which had been cast hours before, finally started to show signs of production. The bowl of cola fizzed and bubbled. Foam overflowed from the top. The brown liquid poured out onto the floor. More than the bowl could possibly contain. At first there was a large puddle then as the liquid continued to flow the puddle rose up and began to take mass. Slowly it began to take form from the foot to the ankles then the two knees. Voluptuous thighs split into two. The brown liquid formed into a female figure and when the formation was complete it shifted into a more solid state. A young woman sat on the ground completely nude. Her eyes, a mix of burgundy and orange, opened slowly. The color glowed a fluorescent light then faded to normal. The girl blinked, curiously looked over her body. Then she looked over to the bed where the imp slept. "Hmmm"

The slime girl rose and walked over to the bed. Curiously she looked down upon the red girl sleeping. 'My boobs are bigger.' She thought. 'But she is wearing something over her body to cover hers... she looks cute in it.' she thought with a slight blush. 'Should I be covering mine too?' she wondered. For the next thirty minutes, the blob girl searched the imps room for something to cover her large breasts. She was careful to be quiet as she dug through different drawers. A few garments were tried on, most of it was left scattered messily about. Then she moved onto the closet. This was where the prettier clothing was held. It took fifteen minutes and trying on five different dresses before she picked out the one she had liked. It was a deep brown dress that fit over a white top and apron. She even found a matching headband and thigh highs in a plastic bag attached to the hanger. Unknowing to her this was more of a costume than regular clothing. She thought it was adorable. So, content that she was now clothed, the girl wondered back to the bed.

She crawled onto her knees and sat beside the girl with a deep sigh. 'Boy she is a heavy sleeper. I'm bored.' The sleeping girl had adjusted positions during her sleep and was now sprawled on her back with one leg towards the edge of the bed and the other had a knee hooked to the side over the pillow. Her eyes wondered from looking upon the demons face, down to her chest then down her slinder body but stopped when she noticed the lump in her shorts. 'I shouldn't.' she thought to herself. 'Maybe just a little peek. She will never notice if you take a peak.' The girl encouraged herself curiously.

Carefully the cola girl slide her fingers over the edge of the imp's shorts and tugged them down long enough to pull down the panties as well. A penis sprang up from beneath the material. Her eyes grew in surprise. That was impressive. She wondered how it tasted. Would she be able to fit that thing in her little mouth? No, she shouldn't do it. She was only supposed to peak. But it the girl was a heavy sleeper. So she decided to take the risk. The girl crawled forward and lay flat on her stomach then curiously stuck out her tongue and licked the side of the cock. She paused looking at the girl. Then watched as she licked again. Nope still sleeping. The girl snickered to herself then kissed the thick pulling cock. Her tongue slide up the side of the shaft then she parted her lips and slide the whole head into her yearning lips.

The first morning of the school year and Marolyn was no where to be seen. 'probably still sleeping, she could sleep through Lucifers rising.' Blank thought to himself with a silent chuckle as he walked down the hall. the slender man was bitch black his body seeming to meld to the shadows yet keep form, a unbuttoned short sleeve shirt and boxers adorned his body, the school performed him to wear clothes so as to be seen by other students and force the Nightwalker to be social, it didn't work. still he had gotten comfortable with the feel of the fabric on his skin again, it reminded him of his former life.

"HEY DID MARRY LEAVE EARLY?" the shadow man called out down the hall to the kitchen where he could hear their other dorm mate cleaning up his breakfast, followed by a hearty chuckle from the unknown man. Blank took that as an obvious no, which meant he was allowed to peak in the imps room, maybe he could get lucky and find her sleeping without her penis this morning. She was a deep enough sleeper he had been able to get a little fun on her before. the idea making his lips curl up to show a set of normal white teeth before he stepped into the walls shadows.

this blue eyes peaked into he room from the shadows, taking in the shapes in the dim light, and to his delighted surprise it seemed Marolyn had a guest already. A good girl wearing one of marry's old costumes, she had to be a sex summon that just hadn't burnt out yet, it would explain the summoning circle. 'well no use letting her go to waste if Marolyn is just going to sleep through it.' the justified in his head as the shadows by the door took shape, his clothes left behind in the hallway. his steps were silent he was nothing but darkness now as he weaved over the mess on the floor to stand behind the soda girls ass, bending down to look at the perfect brown lumps, pleased to see she didn't have any underwear on, she defiantly had to be a sex summon.

he put a foot up on the bed so his hip was over her bump, leaning forward his lean muscular body hovered over the 'maids' back as he hissed upon her ear. "keep sucking, Marry might not wake but her body will respond." Blank informed as one hand came to rest on the girls goo tendril hair making sure she didn't pull off of the imps cock while his other hand took his own shaft, leaning down so his head slipped under her skit to rub between the cleavage of her but. he thrust back and forth enjoying the feel of the girls plump body before he used his hand to move the member around, unsure of what the girl had as fare as orifices went he just blindly searched for the first indent in her back side and shoved his cock half way in with one thrust.

"keep your mouth on that head, muffle your moans or she might wake." the shadow man warned in a whisper upon her ear as he leaned farther down against her so his chest press upon her backnowledge, his free hand leaving his shafts to run along her thigh, cradling her knee and lifting her leg ever sof slightly so he could keep her behind I place as he moved his hip to swish his member in the goo girls unknown hole. for him it didn't matter, she was slime every hole she had was lubed.

he was right too, Marolyn hadn't moved since the whole thing began. the little red imp only giving off a soft groan as the soda girl kissed her sensative head.

To the bubbly girl's delight the red phalus was a perfect fit. The girth was not too thick for her copper lips to purse around nor was it too small for her taste. She suckled on the head, sliding her tongue under the head as if this was a sweet treat. She was so preoccupied in enjoying the scarlet cock that she did not notice someone else come into the room.

A deeper voice whispered in her ear. The girl nearly jumped but remained flat on her belly in position due to the fact that he was right on top of her. She nodded her head in response since the goal was to allow this Marry to sleep. To prove she was not there to protest she lowered her head down taking more and suckled on the flesh. She felt something rub between her legs. The girl coed softly, spreading her thighs to help prepare for what was to come. Then she felt something warm and thick thrust into her. The girl pushed her head down, a gurgling moan came out as the cock rubbed the back of her throat. Her hand reached up to grasped something, it curled over the sleeping imp's hip. The other grasped the sheets between her leg. She arched her back slightly, bucking her hips backwards against him as she pulled her head up stopping with her lips pursed at the head of the appendage. "Who are you?" She whispered turning her head to try looking at the man who was pressed against her. As she waited for an answer she slide her lips back onto the the thick cock and began to bob her head up and down.

she was a tight, wet fit, how he loved fucking goo girls. they came in literally every shape and size, and always fit as much as he wanted.

"They call me Blank, but you can call me, master." He growled out hungrily, she was a good shape, not too round that she was cartoonist but she defiantly had curves that he took the liberty to play with as a hand squeezed between the mattress and her body to feel over the silky fabric that covered her enormous breasts.

"moan for me you whore"he demanded as he thrust in to her as hard as possible , his body slapping upon her round but ox, chest pressed to her back. one hand shoved her head down to take the full length of the sleeping imp while the other pulled the elastic down to let the girls breasts free, his hand moving up to press into the globular globes of love, pinching her nipped between his index and middle finger while he pulled out. his teeth nipping at her moist neck, running his rough tongue over her 'flesh' noting the sweet taste before bi5ig. down again as he shoved back in. the shadow man going at a steady pace now, both his hands finding their way to her breasts, rolling his fingers over her nipples when he would pull out, and yanking on the bags when he thrust in.

Mmm she liked him. She did not know this Blank but he had a sexy voice and good taste in girls. Master's hand wondered under her body. It was solid yet swished and molded slightly against him under the fabric. There was no verbal response though as her mouth was preoccupied.

A muffled moan escaped her lip as he push his full length inside goo hole. His pelvis slapped against her body causing her perfectly round butt cheeks to ripple and jiggle. Her body shifted forward against the bed sheet. Her backside arched up against him as he shoved her head down. The girl gasped making a gargling sound as the thick cock hit against the back of her throat cutting off the air supply. Though this was now problem. What could be considered her pussy squeezed against him as well as her thighs. Her body tensed up then she relaxed and let her body adapt. Her throat relaxed to the point where it began to liquify slightly so that her throat grew wider to allow air to pass, the sides just barely able to graze against the cock.

She felt the cold air meet her breasts as he set them free to grope, pinch and tease. She took in a deep breath inhaling the juicy red cock and exhaled a moan as a shiver of pleasure ran up her body. He began to thrust in and out of her carbonated pussy. She body rocked forwards and her hips bucked back to help his thrusting. The girl moaned as she pulled her head up about an inch before bobbing back down. The more he thrust and played with her breasts the more aroused and heated the girl became. Unlike normal girls her excitement showed a little differently. He would feel bubbles form and dance around his cock massaging against the appendage like the bubbles in a jacoozie. Her tongue grew in length to wrap around the cock, and like the rest of her body her throat began to bubble as she her throat gargled against the head of the sleeping girls cock. "Mmm moooreee Maassther" She tried to speak over the appendage as foam seaped from her lips and dripped around the girl's balls.

Blank was unrelenting with his movements, he knew her species could take it as rough as he wanted and he wasn't shy to show that. Not once did he kiss or caress her softly, his grip strong and forcefully, his mouth play always involving teeth, every thrust was full force, surprised that the good girl could even hold on to the sleeping imps cock with his movments. then it began, his cobalt eyes shooting wide as she began to bubble and foam, WHAT kind of goo girl was she?! He had no time to think of it, his body just working with hers as it bubbled around his member, the strong master giving off his first show of weakness as he groaned into her neck.

"What are you?" he asked though not expecting and answer as he continued his work. Marolyn finally began stirring under the soda foam, a soft moan escaping her black lips as the pressure rose in her sleeping body, her hands running up to subconsciously cup her breasts while the other rubbed at the bedding above her head as she tossed and turned, inaudible words escaping her lips as her feet kicked at the sheets trying to find purchase, her back arching as she groaned out one last time. cum pouring into the bubbling mouth as the girl finally released, the sensation finally waking her as she went limp from what she thought was just a wet dream.

the important linked her lips with a soft moan of satisfaction as she pushed herself to sit up, her free hand rufiling her own hair, a crooked smile on her lips as she remembered the dream that made her dirty her sheets. then her eyes finally took in the scene in front of her, a foaming female's lips still around her member, and Blank coming at the girl from behind.

"WHATS....you no what no. You don't get to have a party with my body and not expect a round two." She grumbled out as a hand came to the goo girls head before she could pull away, keeping her down and her cock in her throat. the imp repositioned herself, twisting her cock in the girls mouth as Marolyn took a kneeling position on the bed. "You foaming dirty slut, suck me off again, and this time make me remember it." the imp hissed don't angrily, but her dorm mate had other plans.

Blank was going to take advantage of this, the whole commotion, watching Mary orgasim had sent him over the edge as his cock now sloshed Ina mixture of fizz and cum. the best part though was now he did not have to muffle the girls groans, he waited for the imp repositioned herself before he swatted her hand from the whites hair and pulled the goo girl off of Marolyn with a grunting thrust, pulling the girl up against him as he stood straight, letting her fall upon his cock before putting a knee on the edge of the bed and lifting the girls skirt with one hand to show Marolyn the fizzing mess.

"come now, you know you want to stretch thus hitch wide open." Blank growled out his hungery glare meeting Marolyn's who returned with a toothy smirk as she crawled forward, grabbing their where's shoulders to pull the imp toward her and position her cock at the base of Blanks, only to shove in the same hole. Marolyn did not wait either, the hungery little demon took what she wanted, one hand keeping her cock I place, the other grabbing a handful of the gooey breast and pulling it up so she could bite upon her sweet nipple. Blank continuing his onslaught, on hand on the free breast as be boulder the goo girl up and down upon his cock, the other hooking. Tokyo fingers in her mouth and pulling on the edge of her cheek to force her mouth open.

their clocks grinding upon each other as they ravaged the bubbling. hole, blanks cum dripping out with every thrust, Marolyn was silent now as she enjoyed the taste of their toy, cola, what had she done to deserve a morning gift like this from Blank, she hadn't even known that the shadow man knew summoning spells this complex, maybe she was just a classmate, if so Marolyn was even more extatif. maybe her incantation worked, maybe it brought this classmate to her, but he hadn't wanted sex, still she wasn't not going to pass up ravaging this where's body as much as they allowed. the important let herself get lost in the sensations, groaning upon the slaves breast as sh3 felt the tip of her head slam upon Blanks before slip into. and grill dig against the tight gooey wall again. both the captors took about half the time to climax a second time, their bodies over stimulated from the rush of new sensation and soon enough both Marolyn and Blank were biting g I to the good girl to muffle their ecstasy driven screams as they pumped her full of their second load.

it took nearly a minute for both of them to gain their composure again, Blank speaking first.
"Man Marolyn, I can't believe you figured out how to summon such a slut." He sighed out happily as he stepped back, letting his member pop from the hole, a satisfied grin on hi face as he watched a few drops of cum pour from the goo girl.

"What, no don't joke around Blank, I know it was you, you summoned her, I just want to know why you would do such a nice thing for me." Marolyn chuckled out, her hands wrapping around to behind the goo girl, playing with her perfect round ass as she held herself against the whore.

the smile disappeared when she saw the shock in Blank's eyes. "I didnt... you didnt.. fuck this shit DID WE JUST RAPE YOUR STALKER OR SOMETHING! you know what no, I'm out, YOU deal with this im going to school." the paniced words rushed from his moth as he hurried backwards, backpedaling into the shadows to leave the two girls alone.

the imps eyes wide as eh looked at the girl in her arms, it took a second before Ehsan too freaked out, shoving the unknown intruder off of her and on the ground as she backed up to huddle in the corner wall of the bed. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND.. and... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" the importance demanded as she glared at the girl, unsure now of what todo, did she really just rape some stalker of hers, was that rape? was Blank just messing with her?

The man delivered to her please. His thrusts were strong and forceful pushing her body against the sheets but she seemed to thrive on his rough actions. His teeth tingled against her flued body. It would leave a mark that disappeared seconds later as the brown sweat dripped over her fluid flesh. She groaned and moaned, her lips practically suctioned to the phallus. Then her horny sounds of desire were met with another female’s moans. She opened her eyes looking over at the girl beneath her. The imp was moaning and squirming in her sheets. At first the goop girl was alarmed. She feared the maker would awake. Then she realized thats exactly what she wanted to happen. With a new enthusiasm the girl sucked harder and bobbed her head faster, eagerly slurping until she finally got her prize.

Creamy hot liquid shot into her throat. The girl held her head down against the imp’s pelvis. “MMMMMM…” She swallowed, moaning in approval as she drunk Marry’s creamy nector. Her eyes were set on the waking woman. Watching how much she had enjoyed it in her sleep was turning the soda girl on soo much. She groaned, gargling but obediently staying in place as Marry repositioned herself. For that brieve moment she was able to grope Marry’s thighs.

Then a squeel of protest escapped her lips as she was pulled off the delicious red cock. Her back curled into a deep arch. She sat up on his cock. Her hands quickly came behind her to grasp at his sides for support. The girl licked her lips, wiping away the foam and cum. Her eyes staring at Marry waiting to see what she would do. Her toes curled in excitement as the woman took the offer. She aimed then the goo girl shuddered as the second cock slide into the same hole. Of course her inner walls stretched and kissed up against the cocks. “Ohhhh” Her moanes were louder, no longer held back or muffled. “You’re both inside me..” She breathed out the obvious. Her hands moveing to grip on Marry’s shoulders. “I-It feeeels soo good.” She moaned each word separately with each thrust. Her head rolled back against the Master’s shoulders while she was soon sandwiched between the two. Her body squishing and giggling beneath the force. Her boobs bounced with an arousing weight and felt almost like jello beneath Marry’s hands. But most importantly to them the bubbling inside her swirled a little stronger. She bounced and moaned, completely entranced in the fun until the pressure built up to a point she could not hold in. Just as their hot fluids shot shot inside her the mysterious blob girl convulsed and came. Their bites and screams sending her over the edge.

While the two caught their breaths and spoke, she layed lazyly forward against Marry with a pleasant smile on her lips. The cum swirled inside her stomach, only fizz of her own orgasm and a little cream seeped out once Blank pulled out. What was a perfect blissful experience turned on the girl faster than she could realize. One minute Blank was there the next he ran off calling her a stalker? Whatever that was it did not sound good. Still she had her Marry.

“Ouch.” The soda girl complained once her butt bounced on the hard floor. “What was that for?” She looked up towards the imp to see she was no longer standing there. “Huh?” She saw the red girl freaking out in the corner. “What am I doing here?” She seemed much more calm than the other two. The goo girl leaned on her elbow, curling her legs to the side. She decided to get comfortable on the ground. “You wanted me here.” She told the girl as if she had lost her mind for asking such a silly question. She left her breast hanging out and uncovered as she settled her arm on her hip. “You wanted someone to love. Someone to yearn for the same things as you.” She explained. She liquefied into a puddle of brown liquid that traveled over to where Marry cowered. Then the liquid rose up and retook shape directly in front of her. She stared deep into the imps eyes as she found herself on all fours. “Show me what love burns” she recited mimicking Marry’s words. “You wanted me...” She leaned her head in speaking in a soft lustful voice “You yearned for me…” There was a heated sort of breath in her words as she was so close now their lips barely touched. “You created me..” She said then took the risk and pressed her lips against Marry’s curious to how it would feel and taste. She slithered her tongue between their lips just enough to give her the taste of cola then she pulled back. Looking into her eyes a moment longer the blob girl bite on her bottom lip while her body leaned backwards. She fell back sitting up on her knees with her legs spread and her hands settled back behind laying lazily on the bedsheets by her ankles. “I am yours.” She confessed and bowed her head as an act of submission towards the imp, offering her exposed body to the one that made her.

Her fear and confusion did not prevent her from appreciating the sight I front of Marolyn, the goo girl had a perfect figure, elegant movements, and by the gods those breasts. it was hard to look too afraid as her own flaccid member twitched and grew again just by looking at the caramel colored slime. That didn't stop her from looking baffled at the girls words, some one to love and yearn for, was she talking about? the girls eyes went wide as she noticed the large empty bowl at the intruders feet. No, she couldn't be, this wasn't the spell she was trying to cast, she wanted to find some one, not create them.

then suddenly the girl was gone, disappeared into a puddle, Marolyn backed up farther into the corner, one leg kicking out to push her farther into the comfort of the two walls as the ooze creeper close before reforming, this time naked, her uniform on the floor where she liquefied. Now Marolyn could see the caramel girls perfect body, noting the large glob of white goo that floated in her belly, her eyes fixated at the ball as she subconsciously bit her lip, the thought that most of that werect her juices aroused her more than she enjoyed admitting. her site blocked soon by the pendulum sway of large breasts as the goo crawled forward, her golden eye meeting the burnt orange pupils, their lips brushing as the girl spoke of yearning, how she yearned to just lay atop the girl right now.

then their lips met and her eyes grew wide for but a moment before closing and enjoying the sensation, the hairs on her neck standing on end as tingles scurried down her spine, the softest moan escaping her lips as the slime tongue forced it's way in allowing the imp a taste. everything clicked together now as the undeniable flavor of cola spread over he taste buds, she was hers, she had made her and she was Marolyn's. the imp gave a soft gasp as their lips left, a longing hunger in her eyes as her toy crawled back and presented herself, stating exactly what the imp had thought.

she was irresistible now her breasts pressed in the air and legs spread, cum still dripping ever so slightly from her filled hole, yet her position kept Marolyn from penetrating her any easy way. it was a taunting pose, begging the new mistress to play with the girl, but denying them both the big prize as the imp Un curled from her defensive position and crawled over. her lips at the girls navel as she looked up at the large mounds above, just barely able to gleam the goo girls bowing head through the cleavage. "soooo." She finally spoke before pressing he r lips to her belly button, staring a soft trslal of kisses up her body as her hands came to lay on her spread knees.

"you will do anything." She mused, pausing from her kisses as she moved her head away, skipping the girls large blossom, her hands moving now as one glided up her thigh to press at the oozing hole, slipping back and forth to realise it was the equivalent to the girls pushy, she felt no folds just a slit though, and a nub, she knew exactly what todo with that as her index finger came to scrape her nail at the sensitive button, her other hand trailing up her side tracing her curve with her middle finger, letting just the one index tease at the goo girls flesh as it made its way to her voluptuous mounds.

"and everything?" She asked again before forcing her lips upon the slaves, if you could call it forced, both women willing todo what the other said at the drop of a hat. her hand now rolling under the girls breast as she pressed her chest against the slaves, one nipple grinding upon one another, though Marolyn felt dwarfed by the woman's size, she wasn't jealous hardly even envious, just hungery, hungery and wanting to do everything to this goo girls body. her body was too hungry too though as her hand quickly left the goo girls to massage her own unique attended breast so one grinder upon the goo girls, the other was fondled by her self while she hummed the carmel woman's thigh, runic g her already throwing member upon her lubricated flesh while her other hand began working g the slit, a finger slipping along the line to tease her little toy, waiting to feel the girl shudder under her touch before she slipped a finger in the tight hole. her lips finally leaving the goo girls. "don't move your hands." She commanded in a heated breath upon her lips before continuing her hungery onslaught upon. her lips as her tongue snaked I this time to dip under the goo girls, her mind lost in the last. this wasn't what she had wanted, she had wanted a lover, not a sex toy, but she still wasn't going to deny the gift given to her.

For the first few seconds she could not see what her maker was doing. The girl stared down at the sheets then found her eyes fixated on that beautiful red thing between the womans. Her cheeks flushed a light reddish shade of copper. It was not completely limp. Nerviously she waited to hear the red girl speak. Instead red breasts covered in a small top abstructed her view of the prize. She was coming over. The girl did not move, obediently she allowed her new maker freedom to do as she pleased. Warm kisses began at her naval and traveled upwards causing her body to shudder. "Mmmm?" She hummed to show she was listening and let the woman continue.

Would she do anything? For Marry, there was no doubt in her newborn mind. Though it was a little hazzy with lust and desire right now, both as an after effect of being double penetrated and anticipation of the fun that was about to begin again. Fingers wondered between her legs and one particular found her love button. "Ohhh..." She coed softly "Anything" She breathed out softly as her thigh twitched and her back shifted as if to stretch. A trail of tingles traveled up the side of her body. It felt delightful.

She closed her eyes opening her lips to happily respond but her words were cut of before she could even make a sound by soft lips. She moaned softly by the pleasant surprise. A quiver ran through her body just from the excitement as their chest pressed together. She pressed her lips passionately with Marry's hungry to please and craving more. She felt the familiar appendage rubbing against her thighs. Her knees shifted in the sheets. Any minute now she hoped it would travel further up to her slit. Instead a smaller finger teased that wet spto. Just as the woman wanted the glob girl's body phyiscally shuddered. She bucked a little and the finger slide in. It was not the juicy penis but it would due for now. The girl exhaled a heated breathe as their lips parted. "Whatever you wish." She respoded in shaky soft words to the woman's command. She would do anything and everything asked of her. She wanted to make the woman who created her happy. She also selfishly wanted to feel more pleasure. Her hands stayed firmly in place by her ankles but her back shifted in the arch as she waited impatiently for Marry to do more.

Marolyn was loving this, the power she had over this voluptuous woman. Marolyn was an Imp, a low ranked low 'powered' demon, she never had the power in her hand, even Kyrah her friend treated her more like a mortal than a fellow demon. This new girl on the other hand would do anything for her new mistress. her lips leaving the goo girls with a devious little smile, she wanted to see what she could get this girl todo, nothing too hard for now but oh was did she have plans.

Marolyn moved her lips to kiss at the nape of the girls neck, her body still softly rocking as she continued to hump the goo girls leg, one of Marolyn's breasts still rubbing on one of the girls hugest jugs while Marolyn continued to fondle her self with her free hand and breast, slowly and softly, making sure to last as long as possible as she enacted her little scheme. "when ever I am hard, you will call me Lady, or Lady Scarlet." She commanded, each sentence slipping from her lips between kisses as she kept suckling her slaves neck, a second finger slipping into the girls hole as she began pumping the two digits in and out of the girls gooey variant at intervals, as one slipped in the other would scrape out, running her nail along the fleshy inner walls. "now your lady commands you, be as verbal as possible, tell me what you love about your lady's body, tell me what you feel as I amd playing with you, if you stop talking I will stop teasing." She warned, a devious grin slipping on her lips , still pressed upon her neck but no longer suckling, waiting for her girl to comply. The mistress was cruel, pulling out her fingers every time the goo girl moaned for too long, waiting for a compliment or a yearning description of her last before she began pumping again, she didn't stop her rows pleasure though, still slowly humping the girls leg, only arching he4 back to rub her breasts to her slaves when she was being good.

it was a nice long while before the the slave climaxed, music other Marolyn's ears , and a delighted surprise as she felt a stream of sticky liquids poor from the hole. "Don't move from the position" She ordered as the girl road her climax, the imp givinguyen her little devilish grin as she pulled away to watch her slaves convulse, stroking her cock one last time as she stood over the girl and let her white ooze shower over the goo girl, her body shivering but she held in her desire to shudder in pleasure, standing strong over her slaves writhing body.

The goo girl opened her eyes when their lips broke apart but then her body physically shuddered under the touch of the demon's lips to her neck. Her head rolled back and ponytails dropped behind her. A coeing moan of delight parting from her lips as if it were how she breathed. The goo girl was putty in her makers greedy deserving hands. "Lady Scarlet." She tried out her new mistress's title. "Mmmm..My Lady." She hummed lovingly confirming she understood her place. She felt a new finger push into her wet pussy and the other scrap out sending a new wave of pleasure through her. The girl arched her back letting free another excited moan of approval. Luckly she was not loud enough to over power her Lady's next set of instructions. Her eyes glowed slightly in the dimely light room as she looked up at the woman in charge. She had to speak during this fun now? She learned quickly that the red imp was serious. She noticed the lack of wonderful kisses tingling her neck. "I love... the red color of you soft skin." She had paniced and quickly stammered out the first thing that came to mind. Then relaxed when the suckling on her flesh put her mind at ease. She closed her eyes as a sigh ran through her body. "ohhahh I feel Lady Scarlet's soft lips making my neck and chest tingle." She began to try it more. She started off doing well but as she concentrated on what she felt she began to maon out more. Her fingers clenching to the bed sheets as Lady scarlet worked her wet hole with her fingers. It felt so good between her legs. Her back arched and shifted in pleasure and right when a wave coursed trhough her spin the fingers came out. She opened her eyes and whimpered aloud. Her head lifted up as if to ask why but the Lady only looked back with a devious smirk. "I-I love your thick crimson cock." She confessed with cheeks that flushed a matching color. "It's so thick and long filled with cream. Mmmm..." She hummed with satisfaction as fingers went back in.

This continued on for a while. The longer the Lady teased her and demanded words the longer the goo girl squirmed. It became increasingly difficult to hold that position. She wanted despritly to move her hands. Not because it was strenuous on her body. It was because she wanted to grab the imp's head and hold it to her skin. She wanted to grop the soft pillows that ground against her nipples. As she was reacher her peak she would give anything to grasp that plump cock that forever teased her quivering thighs and push it into one of her holes. Anus, pussy or lips as she reached her climax the girl no longer cared which any would do. Then her bubbling body had reached its peak and she tensed up then cunvulsed, her pelvis tried pulling away from the fingers then pressed up against her hand as if trying to swallow it inside the slimy hole. Her juices foaming around the red hand. There was no verbal warning though just a cry of pleasure as she rolled her head back. Her belly and breasts were pressed up in the air and her eyes squint shut as she enjoyed the burst of pleasure. Her fists clenched the bed sheets. After the initial wave of pleasure ran through her a second smaller one soon followed as her push twitched now against the open cold air. Her arms shook as she wanted to fall backwards but she was ordered not to. "Y-y ess." was all she managed to say. After the third wave she opened her eyes and looked over to watch Lady Scarlet shoot her hot sticky semon on the girl's sweaty body. She sucked in her bottom lip blushing and feeling a strange amount of humiliation from the sight and action. This coming mostly from the arousal she felt as she came down from the euphoric high. The girl took a moment to catch her breath, still miraculously holding the position she had been in the entire time. The girl was on her knees, her perfectly shaped body arched and her pussy and breasts exposed to the air. The bubbles that were pullsing inside her before had calmed to a very slow pace inside her transparent self. Her dark body glistening in her makers white cum. She stuck out her tongue to lick the cum from her cheek.

"Can I move yet?" She asked without thinking. She looked up at the mistress her eyes looked at her messy black hair and horns then met with her eyes. The way she was looking at her made goo girl quickly shift her eyes away. They were so strong and passionate and wanting. She blushed then tried to look again but found herself avoiding the eyes and looking at the lips instead. She could almost feel the womans kisses. Her eyes traveled downwards over her smaller but plump breasts, the thin curves to the naval she wanted to delicately kiss then down further until her own eyes grew slightly wide as they met the prize. The thick appendage the imp was holding in her head. The slave felt her loins grow hot and a small shiver ran up her spin. She knew what she wanted and was surprised of herself for getting roused up again so quickly after such a large climax. "L-lady Scarlet." There was a little doubt in her voice. How was she supposed to word this? "Use my body again. I want to feel your cock inside me." Her eyes were fixed in the intimidating red cock. She would rather stare at that than up in those strong almost intimidating eyes. "Please tell me what to do m'Lady. I don't care which hole you use. I-I just want it." She pleaded while wondering what the consequences would be if she had taken what she wanted instead of asking.

"You are a thirsty toy aren't you?" Marolyn mused with a confident grin, looking down upon her plaything as her finger trailed over her own still throbbing member. IT had been so long sense she had such unregulated fun with a willing candidate, Marolyn was an imp, a low class demon, she very rarely got to be on top like this, at least not back home, the red girl now was soaking up this much needed boost of confidence. stepping over to her Soda slave, taking her chin in her hand to force her to look her in the eyes, she spread her lips to speak, but after a moment instead forced their mouths together. Moaning heavily into the girls mouth as she cherished the sensation, her tongue running deep into her slaves mouth, deeper than enemy humans as she snaked into eh back of her throat, cherishing her sweet flavoring before pulling out with a satisfied sigh. looking the soda demon straight in the eyes before forcing the girls head back as she stepped back.

"You don't get to move, not yet." She spoke out sternly, putting one foot onto the bed before hoisting herself up her throbbing member hovering just in front of the hungry salves face, Marolyn wasn't tall, even kneeling and leaned back her creation stood tall enough that Marolyn's member was only up to her chin. That didn't matter too much though as the Imp took the pop princess by the horns , getting up on her toes so the head of her member pressed upon her lips. "suck it, clean your lady's meat, and take my next load." She ordered before dropping down, not even waiting for the girl to respond with a yes or no, shoving her member into eh girls mouth, she knew she could take it, she had woken up with her full girth in the girls mouth after all.

She went full force from the beginning, yanking on her horns to shove the girls face against Marolyn's hips, shudders running over her body as she felt her rough tongue grind upon the bottom of her shaft, the girls eyes went wide and she gave a soft whimper before she bit her lip as her sensitive head slammed upon the soda pops back throat. She stood there, taking in the wondrous feeling of her whole member engulfed by this beautiful creation, she could feel her soft nose upon her hips. "take in all of your Lady, breath in my loving aroma." She mused out before loosening her grip to let the girl pull back and breath if she wanted. " Your lady Scarlet has changed her mind, move for me, feel over your masters body as you take her." Marolyn demanded, a twisted grin of satisfaction upon her lips as she looked down upon her caramel maid.

The soda girl's body grew excited when her lady came close. She was forced to look into the Imps eyes. They sent a shiver through her. Then their lips met creating a fresh blush upon her cheeks. She moaned obediently kissing Marolyn. Her lips hungrily pressing upwards and her tongue snaking around her the girls. Her hands clenched the bed sheets tight in order to keep herself from disobeying her orders. "Mmmm.." She hummed, still feeling the kiss after the woman pulled back.

She whimpered softly when her Lady once again told her she could not move. "Y-y-yes Lady Scarlet." She confirmed that she understood even though she despritely wanted to rebel. Of if Lady Scarlet knew how much she wanted to feel over those soft crimson curves. The restraint made the girl so horny she could pounce on top the imp at any moment. At the same time she was loving the tease. Her copper colored eyes grew wide when the prize was finally set in front of her. Goo girl parted her lips to thank her creater but she must have been more eager than the goo girl for she got a mouth full of pulsing hot cock.

She initially gagged on the full girth. It was a lot to take in when her body had no warning to adjust. None the less she eagerly suckled on the appendage like a popsicle. Her tongue slithering as best it could and she moaned for both of their pleasure. Hearing her lady whimper made her pussy twitch. She inhaled deeply taking in the imp's sweaty aroma and shuddered. Then the most magical words came to her ears. She was given permission to move and feel over her master's body! Her mistress's words were so strong and commanding. The girl could not wait to comply. She pulled her head back, gasping in a deep breath of air. "Oh thank you... m-my Lady." She moaned out before sliding her lips back over the cock. Her hands released the bed sheets to grasp each side of the woman's pelvis. She quickly inhaled the whole cock all the way down until it hit the back of her throat again causing a reflexive gagging sound. Really she just wanted to hear her mistress whimper in pleasure again. She closed her eyes as she suckled on the cock. Her head bobbed on and off hungrily. For the first two minutes. The girl was greedy. She suckled on the cock bobbing her head hungrily taking what she had been denyied. Her hands trailed around the hips, under the shorts to feel the two round and pleasantly firm butt cheeks. Her fingers squeezed playfully then clung hold as if they were hers. The girl's thighs and pussy twitched below her. This was what she had wanted.

Then when her Lady released a spurt of precum did she start thinking about her mistress again. She began to gargle her throat causing her inner liquid to fizz and bubble around the head of the cock. Her hands trailed up the imps side, under her top until they were cupped over the squishy breasts. She groped her mistress then with a hungry moaning she made something new happen. She looked up at Marylyn, a smile grew on her lips as her copper eyes gave a soft glow. Her hands began to bubble and fizzle which would send an erotic tingling through the imp's breasts. She squeezed and rolled them around in hopes of hearing more of her ladies melodious moans and whimpers.

Back
Top Bottom