Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some Fatherly Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so I have this sudden craving that seems to be fairly popular recently. Though I have a specific plot I am wanting.

Your character thought he was in love once. In high school. Him and his girlfriend lasted through all four years of high school despite all the drama and chaos that is high school. He had his life set. Already he had a scholarship to the perfect school, he had the perfect girlfriend and he had plans to propose after they graduated. On prom night they ended up getting a hotel and losing their virginity together. But then everything changed. On the day he was to propose, she never showed. Instead he received a letter from her saying that things weren't working and she didn't want to see him again. Heart broken he turned to a life of one night stands.

What he wouldn't know for years was that she left him because she was pregnant. She did not want to destroy the life he had built for himself so she moved out of state. Years later she tells her daughter everything. Made that her mother has hidden this from her for all these years, she runs away. It takes time but she tracks down her father; she has to see him at least once.

Upon finding him she sees that he is still a very attractive man and she decides to seduce her father. He is known for liking younger women and she looks so much like his lost lover from so long ago so she finds it easy. She looks so much like her mother that he starts to fall for her, feeling the love he thought he'd lost years ago. She too begins to have feelings for him. Yet what happens when he learns that he's her father?

Optional ideas to go along with the plot:
Your character is a teacher and mine is one of his new students
I am willing to play as young as 16
Your character is my characters new boss
My character decides to turn yours into her 'pet'

Here's a list of my top kinks, the more stars mean the more I like them:
Light to heavy BDSM*****
Female Dom/Male Sub
Ruined orgasms***
Edging****
Forced orgasms (male or female)
Bondage***** (anything from simple handcuffs to suspended rope bondage)
Sensory deprivation** (loss of sight by blindfold mostly or noise canceling headphones to lose hearing)
Public Humiliation*
Oral (Giving or receiving)
Non-Con/Dub-Con
Chastity cages***
Tease and denial***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom