Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairy tail

Status
Not open for further replies.

winx

Supernova
Is anyone interested in doing a fairy tail role play with me. Can follow the story or make it up.

OK next generation cool can do that one. :).
Any type of quests you really like?
Type of threats, that kind of thing.

Preferably any quest where my character could go absolutely nuts on in terms of fighting. My character would also be close with Mirajane and Wendy as they split the job of raising him since Erza was always busy.

OK how does this sound. In one of blackmore's knight's songs it meantions 7 sisters. from the song guessing it's 7 sisters of the stars. What it also meantions is the book of secrets.

Since there is god slayers we know about the war of the gods guessing around or more likely befoure the war of the dragons. At a guess not read the books the god slayers were made first.

So from that what do you think about the book of secrets being the god of life. The book tells all the secrets of life but in the hands of earthly ones it's cursed to help keep it all a mystery to them.

Didn't think of that one.
I need to get head phones mother broke them she didn't tell me she stood on them lest week. Then I will post the song see what you think it's saying.

Going off that they can only eat there dragon or gods type. What do you think of the one who created the book of the one who creates life chosen one? The human child they gave there power to.

The dragons and gods would have chosen there human child for what ever reason and taught them there power. The ones of the sky are the only ones known that can heal and have shown casting spells. They others seem to have just acted.

So what happens if the book acts on the gods power it's self. since the humans have there power it's like they are a weaker version to the gods.

If a mortal tries to read it bad things happen. They get attacked by something or makes it look like a natural disaster. Not thought that far. Just an idea from a song.

You got anything you like to happen?

Other than the occasional npc troll and doing an arc for the Grand Magic Games that includes Pandemonium, not right now. I'll let you know if I come up with anything.

where do you want to do the character foarm noticed its only for group here.
In the role play it's self. PM. Or here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom