Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desire's Den • m/f

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouja

Moon
Greetings, and welcome to my humble home of pleasure. I am Kouja, a mid-twenties male living in the US, and I am on the hunt for female partners. If what you read below interests you, feel free to send a PM; do not post in this thread, as I will not see it.

My rules are fairly simple:
• Literacy is important to me. One-liners, or even a measly three sentences, will not appease me. Now, this doesn't mean I'm requesting a novel, but somewhere in the ballpark of two to four paragraphs would be sublime.
• I prefer roleplaying via threads, but will consider PMs. Do not request e-mail, IMs, etc.
• I'm looking for smut heavy plots, preferably light on the romance. Romance certainly isn't not welcome, but I prefer darker themes, such as domination, non-con, corruption, and blackmail, so vanilla, sappy fluff just isn't my style.
• Branching off the above, I am interested ONLY in playing the dominant to your submissive. Nothing turns me on more than a vulnerable woman, helpless in the hands of a darker entity. That said, mindless obedience bores me. Beg, plead, struggle - reluctance is key. Needless to say, I will only be accepting m/f pairings, though I may consider playing a futa, if the plot is right.
• We don't need to hash out every tiny detail beforehand. Let's decide on a pairing, a setting, a basic premise, and then jump right in. I greatly prefer figuring it out as we go, as surprises keep it interesting. I'd like it if we can chat at least a little throughout, just so things don't get awkward, but I'm fine with keeping the ooc as minimal as you'd like.

I think that covers the basics. My kinks and anti-kinks follow the same simple chain:
• Monsters, demons, tentacles, vampires, werewolves, minotaurs, orcs to your humans, elves, mermaids, angels - dark vs light, strong vs weak.
• I prefer fantasy and historical settings to sci-fi and modern. They aren't off the table, I just prefer the older and magical.
• Dominating, non-con, blackmail, tension, reluctance, forced, corruption - I crave it.
• I enjoy using anime/fantasy pictures for characters. Give me something cute and skimpy and it'll drive me wild.
• I love restraining, giving oral, and will sexually torment your character. I like to draw it out, tease and make it last.
• What I don't like? Vanilla, vore, gore, mutilation, extreme violence, death, scat, watersports - the usual. There's more, of course, but nothing major I can think of at the moment. If you're looking for something specific, just ask.

Let's get to the plots now, shall we? Do note that all plots are just basic ideas, and details can be combined/edited. Also, every plot can involve more than one character, such a multiple men or women - whichever you prefer.

Snapped
There's always been something off about him, but no one could ever guess the degree. This plot could involve incest, where an older brother takes his sister hostage one day while their parents are out. Or maybe MC is the school outcast, and YC has always been either too nice or too bitchy, eventually enticing a move on his end.

Conquered
A king takes control of a kingdom ruled by a young queen, and forces her cooperation, threatening to unleash his monster army upon her people should she oppose him (of course, he doesn't have to keep his word). Or, a powerful band of brigands, led by MC, decimates a village, sparing only the young women.

Twisted Fairytale
Beauty & the Beast, Little Red Riding Hood, etc - let's take a fairytale and smut it up.

Catacombs
A young woman attends a party in the catacombs beneath Paris, and decides that a little exploration is in order. She thinks she's keeping close and can find her way back, but soon finds she's entirely lost, and will soon find herself at the mercy of all manner of monsters. Or YC is an adventurer, who has dreamed of exploring the dead maze, but isn't as prepared as she once believed.

Innocence
MC takes a slave, a young woman who is completely naive to desire - she's been sheltered, and barely knows what sex is. He decides to teach her. This idea could also work really well with multiple naive slaves - maybe sisters? Or, maybe YC is a princess, kept behind castle walls her entire life - she could sneak out one night to explore the village, and is instead kidnapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom