Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Age: The World of Thedas

Sanoci

Bloody Heart Shaped- Box
This is a thread dedicated to fishing out whom among the fanbase would potentially be intrigued by the idea of playing in this universe. A unique world of this Dark Fantasy Epic, many of your typical tropes are not as blatant here with its excellent stories, creatures, cultures and other factors leading to a marvelous experience.

I wouldn't necessarily say be too fixated on the class mechanics from the games and the tabletop but do use a lot it as good reference points. Obviously gauging the power scale and whatnot will need to be addressed. Also where in the timeline because that will mean a lot. The idea of immersion within other areas in the world definitely tickles my interest, however, this will require discussions. For the meanwhile gathering up who might wish to play is my primary focus. Afterward, more can be figured out.

I am definitely interested in seeing how this goes. My biggest complaint of Dragon Age was the whole "chosen one" feel, but that wouldn't be as bad in a group. I definitely like having mechanical character sheets with numeric limits, even if rolls aren't made. What I liked most about the story was the choices without the "good/evil" points resulting from them. It was more mature, which fit the story.

I threw together a small idea in the header. For those actually interested, the thought was making this after the events of Inquisition. Granted withave this flexible world..that might warrant decisions as there no true default

well there's already a DA group roleplay that came 2 years ago I think, it didn't even had a starter so I doubt if this one would come into fruition.

This sounds very interesting indeed, I do hope that it is still going to come into being.

Back
Top Bottom