Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SinfulSilence's Super Specific Story - Sunstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SinfulSilence

Hey everyone. You might have seen my more generic thread already. This thread will change rather frequently, based on what I'm craving the most.

I've been absolutely craving a story like Sunstone - the graphic novel from Shiniez. I'm not necessarily looking for an exact replica, neither in story or characters. I'm mostly looking for the overall tone, setting, and overall experience.

Tone - Fun, flirty, and fantastic; with a healthy dose of BDSM and the occasional drama.

Setting - Realistic modern, with our two characters meeting online.

Overall experience - Something I can really really get emotionally invested into, and fall in love with your character myself.

Your character - I'm usually very very not picky with what kind of character my RP partner plays. In this one however, I'd love to see either a dominant female or TG woman. Your character would need to be calm, collected, and relatively stable. I want my character to be able to rely on yours, and really grow to trust them entirely. That will open the doors for your character to be able to suggest more and more exciting things.

If this sounds like something you'd enjoy - definitely let me know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom