Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the hunt for smut! ~details on inside~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Femmesto

Star
Hello everyone! My name is Earin, but call me Femmesto or Femm for short. I am in the hunt for a pure smut driven rp! Now it seemed thee are hard to come by, so I'm making my own thread and seeing if that works. Basic general information about me: I'm 22 years old and I have been rping for 6 years. My time zone is central, just a heads up and I'm very active on Skype and KIK versus the message boards. Now, onto the reason why we are here. Smut. These are some scenarios I would love to do:

Breeding/impregnation

Incest - I have a plot for this

Monsters

Very light bondage

Anal play

Breast play, etc.

Vaginal play, etc.

Pokemon gijinka! Love stuff like this. I have something in mind with this with trainer/coordinator/Pokemon rangerX Pokemon gijinka.

Now I will either have a picture of my character or describe. I hope for your character, you have a person or describe them. However if you want to do it.

I write between 1-4 paragraphs, and I can be very detailed when it comes to sex scenes.

I don't do toliet play or water sports/ scat. Just FYI. Also no death or vore! However bulging is fine.

Now I have a incest plot in mind: wife leaves her tall and handsome husband for another man. Feeling jaded by her, he goes and gets moral support (and a confidence boost) from his beautiful daughter. Willingly, she lets her father use her the way she wants to, all the while he is thinking about turning her into his "wife", which leads to becoming pregnant and starting a family. But they have sex tons of times.

I'm also open to any of your ideas. Just pass them by me. I'm online now and ready to rp with you guys!

Instant message information!

Kik: onyxperl

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

By monsters, would you playing as a supernatural female like a succubus,gargoyle, etc, count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom