Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daily Life with an Animal Girl (MxF... possible Trap and Harem inclusion :3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordtalos

back and chocolatier than eva!
Hi All ^_^

I thought I'd try something a little different from my usual harem request, this page will probably take a little while to be as detailed and up to the standard of my other request thread, but hopefully I'll be able to cover the bases enough in order to get the main gist of it through :3

First of all, let's get the dreaded section out of the way first... THE RULES!!! make sure you read em, I know its dull but it often answers a lot of questions I get asked, there's even a little 'test' I snuck in ;)

Rules
1. I prefer to RP via PM only, I’ve tried threads before but it’s just not really my cup of tea, plus I find PM’s easier to keep track of
2. I follow the rules of the site, so no characters under 15, petite girls are fine but make sure they’re legal in terms of age and don't look like toddlers... I know Monster girls and Animal girls often vary in terms of size and visual, but even I have limits.
3. I try my best to respond with detail and I understand that by playing multiple characters my own posts may get a little long when it comes to ‘group’ related stuff, therefore I’m not expecting essay length responses from my partner, would however like to request at least one or two decent sized paragraphs in the resonses, and no one liners please… nothing is more annoying that writing a long response and getting ‘Bob pounded Jane’s pussy harder’ as a response.
4. 3rd person is highly preferred.
5. A basic grasp of the English language with responses please, I don’t mind the occasional typo, but if things start going all Duwang on me I’ll get very confused and may ignore it. X)
6. I’m a fairly open person so if there’s anything you’re unsure about feel free to ask, hey the worst I can do is say 'no thanks' right? :3
7. When you send requests, also include your favourite 'food' in the subject bar… just so I know you’ve read the rules :3 failing to follow this rule may lead to me ignoring the request entirely. (this is also so I know which requests are from which thread)
8. HAVE FUN \o/ if you aren’t enjoying it, let me know and we can add a little bit to make it more interesting, add a new girl or satisfy a particular craving.

Summary (like Autumny or Wintery but Summer instead)

Recently I was shown a very 'interesting' flash game, here's a few links of clips from it... it'll probably make my explanation of things a little easier to understand if you see them.
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3215993
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3216080
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3215865

So in summary the idea is based around a young mans daily life living with an animal or monster girl, the game itself is pretty short with only a few scenes (though the graphics are pwetty *_*) but I feel that an RP in a similar setting could be pretty fun and we can take it in a ton of different directions.
Do we want it to be smut based? that's fine, just focus on showering her with love?
Do we want more plot? maybe do more stuff outside of the bedroom :3 going on dates together and generally having fun, I'd like to remain fairly light-hearted so lets not have this go all dank and depressive 'rapey rapey' but it might be nice to have the characters learn about one another.

Speaking of which, lets get to the 'kinks' shall we :3

Turn Ons:
Just a variety of little things I like to see in RP’s, being ok with me including any of these on my girls will make me very happy;

1. Comedy/Parody (we’re all here to have fun after all, a bit of playful banter between the girl and the guy will ALWAYS make me smile and want to reply sooner, it’s not real after all so we could easily throw in some cartoon slapstick or parody the stereotypes usually seen in anime and manga… the MC having hentai protag powers that means he never gets tired, the fact that the girls can go at it for days on end and still not get pregnant etc etc)
2. Dark skin (*looks at avi* yeah… XD I’m not saying every girl has to look like that, but being allowed to throw a bit of ‘chocolate’ into the mix will always make me happy. Something about the 'dark-skin/white-hair' look just works *_* )
3. A happy tone ( try and keep it light-hearted and fun, cheesy at times with a playful and happy atmosphere, there’ll be moments of seriousness sure, but a happy tone is always nicer than a ‘grim-dark’ one for this sort of setting.)
4. Cosplay (y’know what’s cuter than a cat-girl? A cute cat girl in a maid outfit <3 having my girls dress up and have fun in different outfits and costumes keeps things fresh and fun for us both.)
5. Thigh-highs/stockings (Love em... don't know why, but I just love seeing my girls wearing them *_* )
6. OoC discussion (I like talking with people about how the Rp is going on and what direction we’d like to take it, perhaps you’re craving a certain girl more than the others… just let me know, also it’s nice to have a bit of a chat with people)
7: Harems (Why only have one animal girl? why not have twins... or possibly add more girls over time to make things more fun and crowded, harems are a big thing for me, and while I'm fine with one girl being the main focus, its nice to have some variety.)
8: Petting (I always love seeing things like this with animal girls, a scratch behind the ear, a pet on the head, brushing and stroking her tail or giving a tummy rub ^w^ hey if you've got a cat-girl might as well make her purr right ;3 )

And now for the dreaded TURN OFFS!!!
Turn-offs:
I’m open but even I have limits, these are a few things I’m really not too keen on doing or getting involved in with these kinds or Rps;

1. Rape/torture (A bit of rough-sex is fine… heck depending on the species/race ‘some’ of the girls will certainly be into that sort of rough or kinky stuff, but no ‘serial rapist’ protags please… thanks very much)
2. Girl Drama (You ever seen those pictures of a guy getting pulled in two different directions by a pissed off girl on each arm… yeah… NONE of that sort of stuff please, I’d like the harem to get along and ‘share’ so to speak, there’ll be a few dramatic or serious moments I understand that and a bit of a playful rivalry can be fun… but no bitch/cat fights over the man... )
3. Scat/Guro/Watersports (ew ew ew,sorry these are REALLY not my kind of thing x_x)
4. Grimdark protagonist (you have a cute animal girl eager for your junk, cheer up and stop being so edgy XD someone’s who’s playful, fun... and maybe a little goofy will always appeal me more than an emo or depressive one who'd rather indulge in self-pity than in his adorable friend.)
5. Old Men/Fat (I like to keep the girls looking sweet and beautiful, and the idea of a fat old man doing it with them doesn’t appeal, someone around the same age as the girls in question please ^_^ mid-teens at the earliest, late 20’s at the latest, i may go into the 30 territory but after that... not so interested)
6. Bara/Muscle (I'm fine with both the male and female characters having 'some' muscle of their body... heck in the cases or races like orcs or oni's it may be expected, but if they make the tank from Left4Dead look skinny then we may have gone a bit overboard XP )

Who/What I enjoy playing

The girl in the links is a wolf girl, and that is certainly one option (heck I'd be happy playing 'Liru' if that's who you'd like :3 ) but I thought I'd give a few options on the sort of monster girls and animal girls that could work in this sort of scenario, I'll probably add some image examples later on.

-Neko's (speaks for itself this one)
-Dog-girls (Be it house-dogs or wolf girls, or heck even 'hellhounds' if you like em hot)
-Bunny Girls (soft ears, cotton tails and 'very' eager lovers... whats not to love. )
- Lizard Girls (smooth scales and a soft tummy, be it a cute little lizard or possibly even a feisty dragon girl)
-Kitsune's (I. LOVE. KITSUNES. either a cute young fox girl , or an energetic teen could work for this situation )
-Holstaur. (A gentle cow-girl :3 lactation certainly included)
-Demon girls (I'm thinking more the 'playful imp' type than a big sultry succubus)
-Oni girl (think 'Tionishia' from 'monster musume' a big gentle giant sort of girl rather than an aggressive ogre demon, although if you do prefer the latter it could certainly work for a jovial big sister like character)
-Reptile girls (Dragons, Lizards, Snakes, all are acceptable... be it a humanoid with a few features or being covered from nearly head to toe in scales. ))
-Divines (Angels, Valkyries, Cupids, maybe even goddesses, technically not animal girls but I think they fit well with the scenario ^^ )

Other ideas that could work

-Monster Girls: Lamia, Harpies, Centaurs... I'll be here all day if I go over them all XD just say what you'd like an I'll see what I can do :3 )
-Fantasy Races: Elves, Dark-elves, Halflings, Tieflings, Draenei etc etc I'm pretty open and with a little thought we could probably figure something out so just say if there's anything you're craving :3
-Robots: I don't usually 'do' sci-fi stuff but depending on the girl in question these could work, think 'Chii' from Chobits or 'Sonico' as an example of what I mean for this scenario... even the vocaloid girls work too ^_^
-Pokemon: Anthropomorphic pokemon can certainly work for this idea too if you'd like it set in a pokemon world (or have them classified as animal girls... which... they technically are XD )
-Furries: same deal as pokemon.
-Traps: I'll explain this in its own place, but yes... cute feminine looking guys ARE allowed :3

On the topic of traps

For those of you maybe interested in having an MxM scenario or possibly just having a few male animals included in the harem at a later date,... well you're in luck ^_^ I'd by happy to include males as long as visually they're quite feminine/trap like visually, small cute and adorable to look at. (because the idea of a big muscly Lion guy getting nailed up the ass doesn't appeal to me XD) for a few examples of what I mean, look below :3

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3419389
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3359871
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1287964
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3031432
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3401613

Scenarios

Just a few basic ideas for 'starts' pretty simple and all will lead in the same direction, but it may help to set the tone.

A new Pet
In this world 'animal girls' are treated almost akin to pets and you're looking to buy one to look after, its only then you realise just how loving and affectionte for her new master she truly is.

A stray
You return home from work and see this poor and sickly looking animal girl down an alley, either lost or abandoned, not being the heartless type you take her home and look after her, grateful she decides to live with you and help you however she can.

Adoption
not all masters are good... some are violent or cruel and the girls are often taken in by special adoption houses as a result, now might be the time to give this girl the chance at living a happy life that she never got before.

the (monster) girl next door [/url]
you move into a new apartment or you get a new neighbor and decide to introduce yourself... little do you expect that she's not exactly all human.

A new World [/url]
instead of them coming to you, how about you come to them ^_^ the typical fantasy/game setting where our hero ends up in a world filled with cute animal and monster girls, hijinks and much sex ensues.

Inspirations
A few manga/anime/games with similar scenarios that could help with brain-storming.

Wanko to Karuso
T-Rex no Kanojo
Nekopara
Monster Musume
Utawarerumono
Dog Days

Conclusion
I'll leave it at this for now and probably add a little more to it when I've got more time :3 hopefully it'll give you an idea of what I'm looking for though in the meantime XP And if you have any questions, please... feel free to ask them :3 and if you have any pictures of your own you'd like to use as faceclaims... all you have to do is show em :3

Until then, HAPPY RP'ing guys and gals!!! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom