Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Ideas and Storylines - seeking m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my request thread!

I have been roleplaying online since I was in high school, and thoroughly enjoy completely throwing myself into a good storyline filled with detail and creativity. I do enjoy writing 1st person, but I can also write in 3rd, with my posts generally ranging from between 2-5 paragraphs. If you like to write more, feel free! As you'll see from my rp ideas below, I'm fairly kinky, but don't let that throw you off. I prefer to rp through threads as pms, emails and skype don't work for my lifestyle at the moment. So if you're interested send me a pm and maybe we can start something fun!

Potential roleplay ideas:

NEW "Dating Dangerously"

It's your typical boy meets girl, they fall in love, boy proposes to girl, everyone lives happily ever after, right? What if the girl is actually in the Witness Protection Program? What if the people she's hiding from find her? What if the fiancé is actually in on the whole thing and is himself hiding his true identity? What if he's actually the head of the group trying to find her? And... what if he starts to truly fall in love with her? Will he do what needs to be done? Or will he find another way?

"Just a Role"

With the current 50 shades craze, a local kinky bar has become the most popular hangout in the city, and all because of one person, Mistress Rose. She is elegant and graceful, seductive and alluring, and when in the mood she can be strict and controlling. It's this mix that brings the punters back, and the highlight of the week is on Saturday night when Mistress Rose selects an unsuspecting 'victim' to take part in her weekly 'punishment'. She is reveired and her opinions on the d's lifestyle are taken as truth.

But Mistress Rose has a secret. She's as vanilla as they come, and part owner of the club. In her everyday, she's not seductive and alluring but rather ordinary. And when the heavy makeup and leather come off, she blends right into the crowd. It all started as a halloween joke with her colleagues and bar co-owners calling her the 'whip cracker', but now has become integral to the bar's survival.

A dominant, recently moved to the city, with a keen sense figures there's something not quite right about Mistress Rose and that she may be hiding something. Will he get close enough to discover her secret? What will he do with her and her secret once he finds out? Is she such a good fake Mistress because she actually has untapped opposite tendencies?

"In The Family" (Step-Brother/Step-Sister; romance)

My father has just recently married your mother, and even though we haven't spent much time together or gotten to know each all that well, you and I don't really get along. To make matters worse, I've just been accepted into the university that you attend. Just before uni starts your roommate decides to move in with his girlfriend. You frantically try to find someone to move in to your apartment and share the rent, but everyone already has accommodation. Except me. As per usual I've put this off till the very last minute and there's literally no more rooms available anywhere. Over a family dinner, my father suggests I move in with you. He says that he'll pay the entire amount of the rent if you'll let me stay. You decide to let me move in.

The first week of uni and living together goes without incident. We've found each other's rhythms and things seem to be going ok. As "O Week" draws to a close, it finishes with a spectacular Masquerade themed party. We both attend and have a great time, you in particular because you meet a fantastic girl wearing a beautiful purple lace mask, make out with her a bit and make plans to see her on the weekend. The next morning you wake up in a great mood, that is until you find a purple lace mask sitting on the kitchen counter next to my purse.

"Genie of the Opal" (romance)

After a dear departed aunt of yours passes away, you are sent a family heirloom that's been in your family for generations. An expensive gold watch that legend has it, has always brought the family good luck. As you turn it over you discover the strangest thing. A beautiful black opal has been inlayed on the underside of the watch. It appears that some words have been etched around the opal, but it appears to have faded from wear. As you run your thumb around the base trying to make out the script, suddenly sparks fly around the room and blue smoke pours out of the watch.

Dropping it in fear, you watch as the cloud of smoke materialises into a beautiful woman. She tells you that you, being of kind heart and noble blood, are to be her new master. Picking up the watch she places it on your wrist and points out a lighted meter. You are now entitled to have the desires of your heart fulfilled, but that you're magic entitlement is limited. Each wish you make uses up your magic entitlement. The bigger and more complicated the wish the more magic is used. And you can keep track of this by the little lighted meter.

She also tells you that you are to be her last master, and that after your magic meter runs out she will finally be free of the curse that binds her. But, when the time comes, do you want to let her go?

"My Best Friend, My Owner"

In a modern world, slavery is used as a punishment for the unemployed. If you are one of the unlucky few to find yourself unemployed, there are two options available: 1. A wealthy family member or friend with a level 3 job can take you on as a private slave. 2. You are transported to a state slave facility where you are subjected to hard labour and minimal rights.

You and I have been best friends since high school. You have always come from a very well-off family, so getting a good job has never been a problem for you. Unfortunately for me, coming from a not so well-off family, gaining employment has always been a bit of a struggle. The last three years I've been working for a small real estate office, but when a local economic crisis hits, the small office can't compete in the business world anymore and I find myself jobless.

Too ashamed to tell my family and friends, I spend the next two and a half months desperately trying to find a job. But with the economic crisis getting worse, it's harder than ever to find a job. and I come up empty handed. Ashamed, I cut myself off from my family and friends completely and prepare to spend my night of freedom by myself. That's when I hear a knock at the door. I open the door, tear-stained cheeked and red eyed from a lack of sleep and desperation, to find you, my best friend on the other side of the door.

"Light Fingered, Heavy Handed"

On a night filled with formal elegance and reformed grace, I sit in your locked study like a caged animal. This is the part I'm not used to. As an experienced and well seasoned pickpocket and thief, I'm well versed in the getaway after the job is done. But tonight, you were waiting for me. You had installed all the latest surveillance equipment and sensors to protect that dear little ruby of yours from any thief that would try to snatch it from your grasp.

I had anticipated it all. The trip wire laser near the entrance to your gallery, the timed release on the glass case, even the 15 digit pin code. I'd even anticipated the decoy you had out on display instead of the real one. What I didn't anticipate was the man I'd hired as my getaway driver was actually working for you. I should have known. Of course the richest man in town would have the finest undercover detectives in town at his beck and call.

As I sit in my pale blue evening gown, contemplating my escape, you enter, looking hotter than hell in your custom tailored tux. You explain my predicament to me. That you have enough evidence on me to turn me over to the police and have me locked up for the rest of my life. Or, I can agree to endure your punishment for a total of five years...

"Twisted Fairytale Mash-Up"

You, dear Prince, are fed up with the weak-willed women that are presented for your consideration week after week. It seems that all the ladies in the kingdom and surrounding areas are looking for a husband to wait on them hand and foot. Outrageous! It's obvious that the normal means of finding your queen-to-be are not working. Something more is required.

You go to your godmother, who has always hinted that she holds certain supernatural powers, and casts a spell. By midnight, your match will be presented to you in the way you find most appealing. You go about your day as per normal, but nothing seems to happen. You start to doubt whether the spell has actually worked. That is until you are summoned to the throne room. As you walk through the ornate golden doors the bell tolls midnight, and kneeling before the throne, clamped in irons and seething from her recent capture, is the notorious thief, "Robyn Hood."

"It's A MMf Life"

I get a message from my sub boy asking to meet with me. He says the phrase that no-one wants to hear, "We need to talk." Dread fills me as I walk up the driveway to his place, dressed in my most casual dress I can find. I had a feeling this day was coming. As much as he was a very good sub, something seemed a little off. I knock on his door and he opens it, wearing a black tshirt and black jeans. He sits me down in the living room and confirms my theory. He says he's met someone else, and that he's learned he's really a dom. He wants to end things, and asks to be released. With a heavy heart I give him my blessing. I really like him, and it breaks my heart but I have to say goodbye. I get up to leave, but he stands in my way. He tells me that he has something else to tell me.

I hear footsteps behind me and turn around to see you, my ex, emerging from the bedroom in your trademark black shirt and black jeans. You're in dom mode. A quiet anger begins to build in me at just the sight of you, as memories of you dumping me for "someone else", bombard my senses. But I also remember how in love with you I was and how that breaking up with you is what began my journey as a domme.

The two of you sit me down, and tell me that you're both seeing each other! But as happy as you've been, something's been missing. You both want to dom, and neither of you wants to sub. Can the two of you calm my anger, assuage my fears, renew my submissive desires and make me your new shared plaything?

-Well that's it for now, I should have some more additions coming soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom