Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come Dominate Me, Please! Non-Con, Dub-Con, Blackmail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

innocentsub

Planetoid
Hello Everyone!

I love to RP and I love developed stories with a partner who can paint the scene. I love when the emotions of the characters can come through the screen! My characters are usually innocent and like to put up a fight. I love stories of sexual dominance, but with the end result of romance. (I know it's twisted, but I love it). I don't enjoy just cold cruelty or brutality! I like dark, dominating male characters who eventually develop an intense interest and love for my character, even if that wasn't their original intent. That doesn't mean cruelty and rape are not a part of the story, just that I like a twisted romance factor. If the story is shallow and lacks this I often find myself disinterested.

To further see what I mean you should check out the three excerpts from my favorite erotica's down at the bottom!

My characters are always female! I prefer MxF, but I wouldn't mind trying a FxF scenario.

FACT ABOUT ME: I put a lot of effort into a roleplay if I decide to pursue one with you. That being said I can get very eager and excited about starting a plot. If your going to give up on me, don't like my writing, etc., just let me know. It makes me sadder to wait in angst for your reply and never ever get one.

Kinks Listed Here

Some Generic Endeavors[/color]:]

King/Conquer x Slave/Villager/Other Royalty

Elves/Vampires/Werewolves x Human/Other race

Any Kidnapped Scenario

Killer x Witness

Mafia boss x Witness

A God x His Sacrifice

Military Officer/Captain/Chief x Lower Ranking Solider (CRAVING)

Military Solider x Civilian ( CRAVING)

Police Officer x Civilian (CRAVING)

Demon/Devil/Fallen Angel x Human/Angel/etc.

Popular Jock x Quiet Smart Girl ( I would prefer a college setting, but can do high school)

Loner/Unpopular kid/Trouble Maker x Quiet, Smart Girl (I would prefer a college setting, but can do high school)

Prisoner x Civilian

Guard x Prisoner

Prisoner x Criminal

Superhero x Civilian

Super villain x Civilian

Superhero x Super villain x Civilian

These are just some generic desires, but if you have any unique ideas or suggestions let me know! I’m pretty open-minded!

***Also I don't know if this is a fetish or not, but I love male characters to have hair on the longer side. It gets my creative juices flowing. That doesn't mean your character has to have long hair. I just think it's hot; however, if your character is bald that will completely demotivate me. I don't know why, it just does.

***I also like handsome, fit men in role-plays. It's suppose to be fantasy right?

For Example:

Shortest (it's also Clint Eastwoods son, so he is just divine anyway), Long, Longer, Longest, and the Bonus

Side Note: I like to write a decent chunk. That being said two sentence responses will generally turn me off from an RP.

Some More Developed Ideas [/color]:]

A Kings Dispute
In an attempt to make peace with an enemy, another empire/nation provides their daughter to marry the eldest son, who is set in inherit the crown. The eldest son is smart, sharp, and level-headed and not outwardly cruel, although he can be. He has a younger brother with whom he often has contention with. His younger brother wants the crown for himself and is jealous of the power it entails, but would never go against his brother as he does have respect for the family and the integrity of the royal family. This younger brother, however, does like to make life hard for his eldest brother in a spiteful sort of way. When the daughter comes over to be wed, the eldest son takes her in with general kindness. The wedding isn't set to happen right away; however, the youngest brother decides to make her his target. He doesn't take her virginity although threatening too. Dealing with this the daughter is very distraught and finds she really admires the eldest son for his kindness to her. She shows real interest in him, but is fearful to tell him about his own brother. The eldest son begins to find himself growing close to her, but then hears of the rumors of his brother and her. This makes him angry and he takes it out on her. I think it would be interesting, especially if both brothers began to feel something for her.

The Dystopia:
This is a world where the lower class is definitively separate from the upper class. The lower class is often used to entertain the upper class in various ways. The lower class is not subjected to this behavior all of the time. Generally, the world appears normal as people go about their daily business, working, getting educated, etc; however, there is a biyearly date at which anyone from the upper class can choose to take anyone from the lower class for whatever purposes they desire.

The Anxious One:
Abby was always fearful about the world. She often suffered from panic attacks and generally confined herself to routine. Her sisters were all normal. They didn't outwardly fear the world as she did, but they didn't have the dreams she did. They didn't understand that she has an intuition that always seems to be spot on. Little did she know however, the protective shell she placed herself in would get her stolen away.

The Indebted:
A wealthy family owns another less wealthy family. When the eldest daughter of the indebted family turns twenty it is required that they hand her over for one of the sons to own and claim. If no daughter is provided, the wealth of the indebted family will be taken away. Despite Emma being kept in the dark about this her whole life, she always knew something was wrong by the way her father guarded her and restricted her movements, as opposed to her other siblings who could carry on as they pleased. She always wondered why she was treated as an asset as opposed to a daughter. She managed to do some digging of her own, finding out about her fate. She plans an escape, leaving before she turns twenty. Escaping into the night. Little did she know the sons of the family who owned her would not just let her disappear.

Criminal Enterprise:
A well-known mafia leader has been expanding his territory, taking over rival groups and mafia with ease. Other groups and families have started to worry and with that worry compromises have been stricken; however, there are always those that need to be disposed of. A particular enemy had earned the wrath of the leader (your character) and instead of having his men take care of the job, he did it himself. Usually extremely careful, methodical, and level-headed he wasn’t excepting a young woman, in her early twenties to witness his actions. She had just been on her way home when she witnessed the unspeakable.

Killing for the Fun of It:
The killer (YC) has a dark past that has driven him to his current state. He is wealthy, owning a lucrative business that is completely legal and requires his presence very rarely. He is methodical in his search for kills, taking men who deserve death a thousand times over, but have escaped the system. He proves that they are not innocent and feeds his dark urges to kill by wiping them from existence. He stalks his victims until he has figured out their entire routine. One day he is at a universities library, watching an egocentric professor that beats his wife and child at home. No one knows this about the professor as he is held in high esteem by his colleagues. A student who is very studious and shy notices the new, handsome face seemingly browsing the library for a book. She wonders if she should introduce herself as she recently received a lecture from her good friend about the reason she is alone. She thinks it over and decides against it, her shy demeanor taking over; however, when she sees he has dropped a small note she picks it up. A few numbers were scribbled on it with various information. She felt nervous he may have forgotten something important and quickly follows him from the library. She doesn't catch up to him before he enters his car and she feels compelled to follow in her own car to give him his note; however, she wasn't prepared for the repercussions of her actions.

Dreams of Hell:
Dreams can be the most amazing places of fantasy for some, while for others nightmares are more of a commonality. Either way, the general population wakes up and has the satisfaction that the dream they had wasn't real; however, for my character one of her dreams turns out to be far too real. One night, after a particularly hard day, she had a dream of a very handsome man who takes her against her will, stating he is Lucifer/Hades/Demon Lord and that he will take her to hell as she is to be his bride. When she wakes up, she finds that she is sore and has all the marks left over from the incident. She feels like she has lost it, but finds herself afraid, trying to stay up to avoid sleep. The next time she falls asleep Lucifer/Hades/Demon Lord takes her through her dream, into his world and she has now exited the human realm both mentally and physically.

Wrongly Accused
On the verge of a huge break a young hacker and journalist, age 22, finds information incriminating the chief of police as well as the governor. Before she even gets the chance to release the information she is arrested abruptly on trumped up charges that she couldn't even possibly have completed. With a crappy public defense lawyer and a system against her, she is found guilty. Worse, the governor and chief of police wishing to teach her a lesson send her to a men's prison. Her hair is cut short and already having small breasts and slender features she looks like a really feminine boy. The warden of the prison is aware of her status and uses his power to assert himself over her. Offering her protection from the general population for her obedience. Initially refusing, she is placed with a cell mate who offers his advice and friendship, assuming she is a boy; however he finds himself noticing strange things about my character and also that he has a strange attraction toward her. This leads to her admitting that she is a woman to him, which changes their dynamic. This role play would require you to play multiple parts as I would really like to explore multiple dynamics of what it would be like for a women in a male penitentiary.

A Person I Once Knew
My character (MC) and your character(YC) would be childhood friends and eventually good friends as teenagers. Both growing up in a small town. MC as a teen and child would have been nerdy, geeky, and sort of a loser; however, YC would have been relatively popular. Both YC and MC still remained close friends, despite differing social statuses in high school. MC eventually developed a small crush on YC and a small romance between the two ensues. With MC being a nervous virgin and YC being relatively popular and always having sexual offers thrown your war, a falling out occurs. As high school neared to an end and college approached both went on their own separate paths, despite being family friends for so long. MC went her own way, developing a booming art career before moving back to the small town at the age of 23. An introvert despite her career she has remained a virgin. The young man she once knew, YC, is now an officer and it doesn't take long for her to run into him, but YC has changed. MC immediately noticed the dominant air surrounding YC and the desire in his eyes for her.

The Nanny
My character is an innocent 20 year old who uploaded her profile on an online care site where parents can reach out to child-care professionals and request services. Currently, my character wants a livein Nanny position. She wasn't ready, however, for the lucrative offer she received from a devilishly handsome father. She accepts the job, the pay too good to deny. After conversing online with the father, he outlined her duties very clearly. She flies out to their large estate and meets his cute child, jumping right into the task of caring for him. Once there, she sees the man who hires her very rarely. One night, however, upon putting the child to sleep she hears the faint scream of a women. Following the noise, she peaks through the bedroom doors of the man who employs her and witnesses him indulging in rough, kinky sex. He notices her peeking, but doesn't stop continuing his brutal thrusts as my character's face turns bright pink. She rushes away, tearing her eyes from the scene and rushing to her own room. She knew she was going to get fired for compromising his privacy. An hour or so later her employer finds her, offering her a deal to keep her position and reputation as Nanny.

A New Spin on Marriage:
Marriage is a must of this world. All women at the age of 19 are basically put up for sale by their families to be married off to men with the best offer. The men of this world have the express luxury of picking their wives, regardless of what the women want. Each area has their own auction. The men don't call it an auction, they call it a coming of age ceremony, but MC certainly doesn't see it that way. Born to a family of low status her Father hopes to cash in on her rare beauty. Amongst the auction are two rich men of status, brothers only a year apart. Both brothers are very handsome men who share everything. They are looking for a wife to share between each other and indulge in their dark cravings, even if it requires force on their part.

Shared by All: (CRAVING)
A young women who works as nurse in a hospital provides aid to a very handsome man. Little did she know the impact her services would have on him and the true identity of the man she had helped save. The man she aided was a foreign dignitary of a remote country situated in a desert oasis and he was royalty. A king, a sheikh, whatever you want to call it. His custom dictates that a women that would be taken for the country must be shared amongst the royal family. With a deep yearning for this women, he has her stolen and taken to meet his brothers. All of which are eager to get their hands on the young maiden.

A New Business Owner: (Craving)
A young women (20-22) has had a dream since her pre-teen years to open a restaurant in honor of her mother and father's memory. Her parents died tragically in a apartment fire while my character (MC) was at school. One of the only items MC had in memory of her parents was a cookbook, which launched her into her desperate desire to have her own restaurant fueled by the memories of her mother vigorously cooking for the family. Luckily for her, she a attended an accelerated cooking program at a technical school, graduated, and had saved enough money to open her own place in a quaint town; however, she didn't realize that the town was relatively unwelcoming to outsiders and that town was very tightly controlled by one handsome man, who was exceedingly wealthy and acted more like a mob boss than he did a pillar of society. With her business going underwater from lack of customers, he swoops in to take advantage of the situation.

When We Were Young: (Craving)
High School can be a time of great memories for some and for others it can be a nightmare. Either way it is a turbulent time for those teenagers involved. My character (MC) a very pretty, yet intelligent and reserved girl keeps herself out of the social loops. She keeps herself focused on her studies in order to escape her neglectful parents. She wants to become a nurse. The popular girls periodically made fun of her and boys thinking of her as prude usually didn't bother with her, despite often times admitting her beauty. That's when your character (YC) is paired up with mine for a group project and finds himself pretty interested in her. YC could either be apart of social outcast group or a popular boy. Either way, a romance develops between the two and MC loses her virginity to YC. I imagine this all takes place during senior year as when it is time to go off to college, MC will not lose sight of her dream to become a nurse. She doesn't want to go to the local university and the two fall out of relationship. Due to this my character is heartbroken, but driven and decides not to take up relationships during her time in school. She graduates at about 23 as an RN and works at a big hospital for approximatly 6 months, but then decides to take a position in the relatively small town she grew up. She is utterly shocked when she runs into YC, noticing how different his persona is from before she met him.
  • * I would like YC to be in some type of position over my character
  • I would like YC to have previously been very romantic, but now more dominating
  • I would like him to somehow get MC into a position that requires her to submit to him.

A Case of Mistaken Identity: (CRAVING BAD)
My character (MC) is an identical twin and comes from a very wealthy, yet sort of cruel and cold family. Most of her life growing up, MC and her twin sister witness the unhealthy relationship of her mother and father. Their father often cheating on their mother, leading to their mothers alcoholic tendencies. Most of the time, MC and her sister are raised by a nanny and during the summers they spend time with their Aunt. MC loves her Aunt, who is widowed and very different from the rest of their cruel family. As MC and her identical twin grow older there are distinct difference between the two. MC's sister is very manipulative, promiscuous, bossy, and very vain often using people to gain her money, apartments, etc. The sisters are still very close, but MC doesn't know everything about what her twin sister does, only that she often schemes and can be very cruel. One summer at 18 MC was staying at her sister's house and her twin sister forces her to stay home. She makes my MC ensure that she remain in her apartment and not leave, or else her plans would be ruined. MC is concerned and tries to get her twin sister to tell her what is going on and to stay home, her sister assures her she has nothing to worry about. Being the more submissive twin she agrees to stay home, despite knowing her sister is lying to her. and being worried about whatever it is she plans to do. MC is the polar opposite of her sister so staying home for one night in bed was not a big deal, but she was worried about her sister. MC falls asleep, only to awoken by the heavy feeling of very handsome man (YC) on top of her with his hand covering her mouth. She goes to scream, but it is muffled by his hand. That's when YC starts talking to her like he knows her, telling her to calm down, it's just him, and he figured he would make her fantasy she had talked about come true. That's when MC realizes that YC thinks she's her twin. He begins to toy with her body, making her gasp. She tries to explain this to him, even stating she is not her sister, but this plays into the fantasy and MC ends up getting fucked by this man, who obviously must be her sisters suitor of choice at the time. Passion and connection passes between the two that is so strong and undeniable and MC is shocked and enraptured by him.

Little does MC know that her sister is off scheming. A scheme, which ends up ruining this man's life, which causes him to plan revenge. He becomes a very rich man, in charge of a criminal enterprise selling arms. MC's sister ends up murdered, found in a car with a man, which MC's family thinks is linked to another person after their families wealth. MC's family covers up the murder, it isn't heard about in the news, or even documented. MC is sent to live with her Aunt off the gird for her safety. Years pass (~4) and MC lives peacefully with her Aunt. One day, however, MC is stolen away by the man who once mistakes her for her sister. MC comes to find out about the scheme her sister made up, but now the man her sister ruined thinks she is her sister once again, but this time he wants her for revenge. MC tries to convince him that she is not her, but he doesn't believe her. It will take some time until YC figures out the truth and believes MC, but I hope a romance can ensue between the two despite the punishment he inflicts on the person he believes is the women he had been dating, the women who had ruined YC's life.

SO THIS IS BASED ON A BOOK. This is the beginning scene of the book, which is an erotic novel. If you are interested in this, I can send you the first chapter so you can see how it all goes down to get a better idea of how this type of story could play out!

For the More Creative Mind

I have some pictures linked below that I really like. If you look at one you like and can come up with a story based on that picture, I would love for you to try it out with me! I have some ideas based on the pictures as well that you can ask about in a pm. Just because there is a picture does not mean you have to make your characters look like those represented in the picture!!!! I do not want to take away that personal creativity. It's just the premise or idea that the picture promotes that I hope may inspire a plot line!

A quick and very short example of my writing:[/color]:]

Her lips quivered visibly at his stone-like expression. His eyes normally alight with love and kindness shimmered with cold anger. Lily swallowed and a small, uneasy breath left her mouth. She didn’t know what to do, she felt cornered even though he was on the other side of the room. She knew just by the look of him that all his anger would spill out on to her, that he would teach her a lesson she never wanted to learn. She wanted to speak to him to calm him down, to beg him to forgive her, but she knew deep down that her pleas would not penetrate the wall of anger he had built himself. She took a step back, pressing her trembling body against the wall, clasping her hands in front of her delicate body. She felt immobilized by his stare and even as he began to move toward her she stayed pinned to the wall. She felt like prey locked in the eyes of predator. “p-please…” she began, but then he was upon her. His face was just mere inches from her own and his unyielding eyes still burned into her. She bit her lip immediately and wished she could make herself smaller. How could he command her with just a look? She felt as if she couldn’t breathe. When would he strike? What would he do to her for her disobedience? Thinking about it made the hair on her skin stand up and she forcibly closed her eyes to shield herself from his gaze.​

A longer example of my writing #1:[/color]:]

Everything seemed to be going in slow motion: from the time of the sunset, to the hours of the night passing by like years, and the slow, laborious rising of the sun. Seconds ticked by like minutes, minutes like hours, and hours like days. From an outside perspective the day would look busy, rushed. Fathers in the village rushed around gathering the final touches they would make on their pretty daughters to make them look perfect. Mothers and daughters were yapping to each other about the excitement of the day and the new families that would be forged. Even the poor in the village were preparing, mobilizing, and getting their daughters ready as an offering. This year many young ladies were coming of age, creating a large selection of girls to be married off.

Jane Cort shifted as her father roamed around the shack of their house pulling every stitch of clothing from the chests and draws around the house. He was not yet tipsy, which was probably the reason he was in a particularly fowl mood, despite his ramblings about the good fortune that would come from this day. His body moved with a determination Jane had never seen before. He was, for all intents and purposes, tearing apart the house looking for something Jane could wear to the festival. Jane was resigned, her eyes tracking her father as he paced, muttering to himself about the lack of good clothing items. Her father was most concerned about the money that would line his empty pockets when she was married off, or as she said, sold. Moving her gaze away from him, her eyes wandered their dingy, small house. She would miss the safe confines of her room and the memories she had left of her mother. She wished desperately her mother was still alive to comfort her through this madness and sneak her illegal romance books from before the collapse.

The collection of books was growing beneath the floor and no one knew about them. Her family could get in trouble for harboring them, particularly the books that made love an optional choice. Often times Jane would swoon at those types of stories, wondering how the world became so different. Her mother said that it was to keep peace. To bring some type of agreement to satisfy all as the world collapsed. The violence her grandmother had spoken about were tales made for nightmares. Jane had been fascinated and curious about all the technology that was spoken about in the novels she read. It was captivating. She pictured a world where machines allowed people to travel in various different ways or talk through airwaves. She was day dreaming now until she felt rough hands grip her shoulders. Her blue-green orbs snapping to her father's face.

"I found what I am looking for. You need to put this on." His voice was stern and gruff as he held up a skimpy, summer outfit. "Remember when you earned that money a few weeks ago and then thought you lost it? You didn't. I took it to buy you proper clothing for this event." Jane felt a hot streak of anger rise from her belly and heat her pale cheeks. Her father was never one to keep promises or think about the consequences of his actions. That had been their allowance for food. Both her and her father suffered because of the purchase of some pointless clothing. Being in a poor family meant that she would be another poor man's wife, or maybe even a middle class gentleman. For some reason her father thought she would go for more. Many times within the past year he had called her a rare beauty. When he was drunk, it would be other indecent and lewd names.

Shifting Jane snatched the clothes he had in his hand. She really had no choice in the matter and neither did he. It was simply the law that all girls her age be presented at the festival. She herself was not a fan of the tradition, of the law. She hated the idea really, but she was resigned to the fact that she would indeed be presented on the County Seat stage and bid on. She slipped into the clothes while her father’s eyes were averted. Once he turned around his eyes assessed her almost too intimately, making her uncomfortable.
-------
By the time she and her father arrived they were ushered into the stadium quickly. Most of the women were lined up behind the curtain waiting for the event to begin. Jane recognized many faces, but saw many new women chatting excitedly with each other. All the sounds and rustling died down when a loud voice boomed over everyone, beginning the auction.

The first woman to go onto the stage was Maggie. She had a tight dress on that hugged her thin body. Her brown hair cupped her face and she had a pleasant smile on. The auction continued in that manner, one girl at a time under the judging eyes of all. Finally, after what seemed like an hour, the announcer poked his head behind the screen. It was Jane’s turn. She shifted tugging at her sheer dress that hugged her curves in the right spots. Her black bra and underwear could be seen underneath the cloudy material of the dress. Her nerves began to get to her as she bit her lip, pushing herself past the curtain and onto the stage. A light shined directly on her, making her squint. She pushed a long piece of white blond hair past her face. The light shining in her eyes prevented her from seeing the audience. She tried to get a better look as her body hummed with nerves under the spot-light. Her legs shook gently as the announcer began.

“This young Lady comes from a poor family with nothing, but is often called the winter beauty. Her looks far exceed her family’s monetary worth.”​

A longer example of my writing #2:[/color]:]

Rose watched observantly as Prince Aldric entered the room. Her quiet nature had led her to be very attentive and vigilant to detail. When the prince stepped in, she found herself captivated by his striking good looks. Her own brother was considered good-looking by typical standards of beauty, but this man was remarkable. His eyes were piercing and his hair darker than any she had seen before. He was adorned in expensive fabric, dark also in color. He was alluring and she wondered briefly how many women chased after his affections. As they stared at each other for what felt like a few moments, which in reality was only a few seconds, the prince flashed her an impressive smile and began to speak.

His voice rang in her ears like a melody, so smooth and charming. She had to shake her head, just slightly to focus on the words he was speaking. She listened as he apologized for his intrusion, but her eyes moved to the door clasping closed behind him. He stepped into the room, making Rose a bit nervous. As her eyes refocused on Aldric, she noticed he was moving toward her, deliberately. She felt a tad like a mouse cornered by a cat. His next line of conversation prompted her full attention; however, as she followed him with her eyes. The conversation geared toward her soon to be husband, her king. Aldric was accusing him of being deeply disturbed, a bad man. She knitted her eyebrows together, shaking her head from side to side. What game was the Prince playing? She observed his features, a concerning look plastered on his handsome face. Was he telling her the truth, warning her of a fate to come? How could she tell if he was lying? As much as she was innocent, she was not dumb. She didn’t take all words at face value.

Prince Aldric began to circle her and she followed his body with her eyes until he lingered behind her, where her gaze could not follow. She tried to turn her body to move and face him, but she felt frozen. Rose felt fear begin to creep into her heart due to her close confines with the handsome devil. She didn’t know what to think of his words, nor his actions, which both concerned her. A poisoned mind? She remembered only hearing good things about her Prince, but Aldric did say he hid his ugly side well.

She felt his fingers graze her hair and shivered softly. This was as close as she had ever been to a man and she had never been alone with a man in her private quarters. A deep scarlet color flooded her cheeks as she thought about that particular detail. She hoped he would face her again, instead of lingering behind her. Then he ushered words of worry, stating he could not stand the thought of her being harmed, situating himself back in front of her. Within in second of that statement he came closer to her, his masculine body very close to her own. He had to bow his head so he was closer to hers and then he spoke of treasonous deeds. Her mind swam with uncertainty at his words, but her attention quickly snapped to his hand stroking her cheek and the hand that came to be situated on her hip. A sharp exhale left her delicate lips and she shuddered lightly, tingles of anxieties working their way throughout her body.

“Prince Aldric….” She paused “I-I don’t know what to say” she took a daring step back, once again knitting her eyebrows together. She had no idea what to do, she didn’t expect to be confronting something like this already. “I have to meet him first. I have to make the decision by myself. I don’t know you well, my prince. I apologize, but how am I supposed to just believe you? I want to maintain peace for my country. What if this is a trick?” Rose took another step away from him, her deep blue eyes boring into his own. Her face held fear in it as she wondered if he would just leave her be.​

Excerpt From an Erotica I Enjoy: [/color]:]

Just as I pulled the covers up to my chin, the door creaked open, slowly revealing the body of the person in the doorway. Naked. Familiar. Wanting. “You’re awake.” He wasn’t drunk anymore. I scrambled back against the headboard. I couldn’t do it a second time that night, couldn’t put myself through it again. I was already teetering on the edge of sanity.

“Please, go away,” I whispered. “I’m done for the night. I’m so tired.” Unperturbed, Beast stalked over and threw off the covers. He grabbed me by the ankles, pulling me down to the edge of the bed. His fingers speared into my hair, making a painful, tight knot of it, then he pulled me close to his face.

“You’re not done until I say you’re done,” he whispered against my cheek. Before I could respond, he’d thrown me back to the mattress. His fingers bruised my thighs, spreading me open, and then his palm was on me. Over the satin panties that went with the stupid nightie I had to wear, he pressed me. Palmed me. Rubbed me. He worked into me with a delirious, tauntingly slow method, his other hand keeping me spread and pinned. I pressed my face into the mattress. I would not like this. Sanity demanded I did not like it. He continued to work me, not bothering to remove the panties. I bit the sheets. “Feel that?” he asked, rubbing me. “Because I can see it. I can see you fucking ruining these panties.” At that he let go and I sighed, hoping it was over. Then he tore the satin off of me and flipped me over so I was on my back. My breath hitched; I was so open this way. On the edge of the bed with him between my thighs, I tried to keep my legs as closed as possible but he leaned down, bruising me with his hands again. “Are you done?” he asked. His gaze ripped into me. Distantly I wondered if I could ever get used to it.

“I…” I trailed off. Bluegreen eyes washed inside of me, the air licking at my lips, making me feel even more exposed. “Yes. I’m done.” I knew it was a trick question, but I didn’t care. Without removing his eyes from mine, he thrust a finger up into me. I cried out. My neck arched off the bed and then teeth—his teeth—were on me. Hard, too, not soft or sweet nibbles, but deep scoring against my flesh as if he were claiming something, marking it with his bite. He pressed against me. Two fingers now, maybe three, entered me. I lost myself in sensations, in the feel of his heat against me, in the sweat building along my arms and legs and neck in a delicious tingle. His cock was iron against my thigh, hard, heavy. I suddenly wished I didn’t have the babydoll on so I could feel him directly, feel his flesh pressing into mine. Feel his muscles, the hard rivets of him press into my soft skin. He slipped his fingers out of me and I whimpered, but that whimper transformed into a groan as he plunged inside me. All of him. Thick, pumping. I reached out, needing to touch him, to anchor myself, but he pushed my arms down. With one hand, he trapped my arms above my head. With his other arm he stretched out the babydoll, exposing my breasts. While he pounded into me, he kept one hand locked on the shirt he’d stretched, his other keeping me pinned. His gaze raked over me, watching me with single-minded intensity. It was feral, like an animal that had just caught its prey.

“Are you done?” he asked, sliding out then plunging inside with ferociousness. “Are you?”

“I’m not done until you say I’m done,” I replied. My voice sounded drugged in my ears. His cock moved in and out, pounding with wild, ferocious abandon. This was what I’d imagined sex with a Beast would be like, what I’d feared since the night he took me. Right then I wasn’t afraid, though. Right then there was something deep within me, something curling and twisting and yearning for more. I don’t know up from down anymore. There’s a hurt inside of me. A hurt he created. A big, gaping hurt. He took a shovel to my soul, and dug with abandon, not caring about the cracks and irreparable holes that would be created. It’s a throbbing hurt. A soul-deep hurt that aches and cries and is viscerally alive with its pain. It has strings, it moves for him; he makes my pain dance like a marionette. And I cry for him to cut the strings. But when he cuts the strings, I bleed, and I think I might die. My head lolled to the side as he released the babydoll. The nighty was totally, utterly stretched. I sighed, feeling deliciously spent, uncaring that I was naked and on display. With his free hand, Beast grabbed my chin.

“Are you done?” he asked. I nodded. I was done , but not for the reason I had said before—not for the reason that had driven him to this. My body and legs were jelly. I was positively satiated. I could sleep for days. I could practically feel the Cheshire smile on my face. A harsh sting vibrated against my cheek and my eyes popped wide open. He had slapped me! The sting ricocheted in my body then settled into a dull, delicious ache as if reinvigorating all the parts of me that had fallen into their satiated comfort.

“You’re not done until I say you’re done,” he growled. I nodded and he pumped into me again. I could feel my body working back up. His bluegreen stare was heated, on fire, like a forest ablaze. I looked away from him. There was a hurt inside of me, a hurt he created. But he was the only one that could make it go away. He was the only one that could fix me now. His touch seared my skin and soothed the wound. His kisses flayed my lips and stitched the flesh. His length tore apart my insides and wove sinful satisfaction. He was the god of my pain, but his touch was my religion.

He pulled out, still hard, and asked, “Are you done?”
“Am I done?” I asked, looking up to him.
“Yes, mio cuore .” He smoothed the hair from my face, looking intensely into my eyes. “You are done.”

He lifted me up from the bed, pulling me into his chest, and then lay down again, holding me. I did not exist without him. He was my universe. I was Galileo staring at the sun, realizing I was nothing , and then the bastard blinded me. He was the sun, and I couldn’t even close my eyes.

Beast by Mary Catherine Gebhard

Excerpt From an Erotica I Enjoy # 2: [/color]:]

The rest of the dinner passes in the same pleasant manner. Julian tells me amusing stories about the different places he’s been to in Asia, and I listen in fascination, occasionally gasping and laughing at some of the more outrageous tales. Beth sometimes chimes in, but for the most part, it’s as though it’s just Julian and me, having fun on a date. Like that time when we had dinner alone, I find myself falling under Julian’s spell. He’s more than charming; he’s simply mesmerizing. His allure goes beyond his looks, although I can’t deny the physical attraction between us. When he laughs or gives me one of his genuine smiles, I feel a warm glow, like he’s the sun and I’m basking in his rays. Everything about him appeals to me—the way he talks, how he gestures to emphasize a point, the way his eyes crinkle at the corners when he grins at me. He’s also an excellent storyteller, and three hours simply fly by as he entertains me with tales of his adventures in Japan, where he once lived for a year as a teenager. I don’t want this dinner to end, so I try to stretch it out as much as I can, helping myself to second, third, and fourth helpings of the fruit Beth prepared as dessert. I’m sure Julian is aware of my delaying tactics, but he doesn’t seem to mind.

Finally, everything has been eaten, and Beth gets up to wash the dishes. Julian smiles at me, and for the first time this evening, I feel a flicker of fear. I can again sense that dark undercurrent in his smile, and I realize that it’s been present all along—that it’s always there with Julian. The charming man that I’ve just spent three hours with is about as real as a figment of my imagination. Still smiling, he offers me his hand. It’s a courtly gesture, but I can’t help the chill that runs down my spine as I see a familiar gleam in his blue eyes. He again looks like a dark angel, his sublime beauty tinted with a faint shadow of evil. Swallowing to get rid of the sudden knot in my throat, I place my hand in his and let him lead me upstairs. It’s better this way, more civilized. It allows me to pretend for a few moments longer—to hold on to the illusion of having a choice.

When we enter my room, he has me undress and lie down on the bed, on my stomach. Then he ties me up again, binding my wrists tightly behind my back. A blindfold goes over my eyes, and pillows under my hips. It’s the exact same position in which he took me last time, and I can’t help tensing as I remember the agony—and the ecstasy—of his possession. Is that what he’s going to do? Have anal sex with me again? If so, it’s not that bad. I survived the last time, and I’m sure I’ll be fine again. So when I feel the coolness of lube between my cheeks, I try to relax, to let him do whatever he wants. A toy slides in, the invasion startling but not particularly painful. I can definitely tolerate it. As before, he leaves the toy inside me as he gives me a massage, relaxing me, arousing me with his touch. He kisses the back of my neck, nibbles on the sensitive spot near my shoulder, and then his mouth travels down my spine, kissing each vertebrae. At the same time, his finger slips into my vaginal opening, adding to the tension coiling low in my belly. My release, when it comes, is so powerful that I buck against the mattress, my entire body shuddering and convulsing. While I’m recovering from the aftershocks, Julian withdraws his finger, and I feel cool air on my back as he leans away from me for a second.

The lick of fire along my buttocks is as sharp as it is sudden. Startled, I cry out, trying to twist away, but I don’t get far, and the second hit is even more painful than the first, landing on my thighs. He’s whipping me with something, I realize. I don’t know what it is, but I can hear the swish in the air as he brings it down on my defenseless ass, again and again while I sob and try to roll away. Apparently tired of chasing me all over the bed, he unties my hands and then ties them above my head, securing my wrists to the wooden headboard. “Julian, please, I’m sorry!” I plead, desperate to make him stop. “Please, I’m sorry I was prying. Please, I won’t do it again, I won’t—”
“Of course you will, my pet,” he whispers in my ear, his breath warm on my neck. “You’re as curious as a little cat. But sometimes you should let things slide. For your own good, you understand?”
“Yes! Yes, I do. Please, Julian—”
“Shh,” he soothes, kissing my neck again. “You need to accept your punishment like a good girl.” And with that, he pulls back again, leaving my back and buttocks exposed to him.

I try to scramble away, but he catches my legs, holding my ankles together with one hand. He’s strong, far stronger than I could’ve imagined, because he’s able to hold my flailing legs with just one arm while whipping me with the other. I can hear the swishing sound his prop makes, and I can’t help the screams that escape my throat each time it lands on my ass. My butt and thighs feel like they’re on fire, and the blindfold is soaked with my tears. I want it to stop, I’m begging him to stop, but Julian is immune to my pleas. It seems to go on forever, until I’m too hoarse to scream and too exhausted to struggle. I can’t even gather enough energy to keep my muscles tense, and somehow that seems to help the pain. I relax further, make my body go limp, and the pain becomes more manageable, each lash feeling less like a bite and more like a stroke. As the whipping proceeds, my world seems to narrow until nothing exists outside of the present moment. I’m not thinking anymore; I’m simply feeling, simply being. There’s something surreal, yet incredibly addictive in the experience. Each swish brings with it a sharp sensation that pulls me deeper into this strange state, making me feel like I’m floating. The pain is no longer unbearable; instead it’s comforting in some perverse way. It’s grounding me, providing me with what I need at that moment. A warm glow spreads throughout my body, and all my worries, all my fears disappear. It’s a high unlike anything I’ve ever experienced before.

When Julian finally stops and unties me, I cling to him, trembling all over. Without the blindfold and the restraints, I feel lost, overwhelmed. As though knowing what I need, he pulls me onto his lap and cradles me gently in his arms, letting me cry against his shoulder until I no longer feel like I’m going to fall apart. After a while, I become cognizant of the hard length of his erection pressing into my buttocks, which are sore and throbbing from the whipping. The little toy he put in my ass before is still there, lodged securely inside me, and I realize that the warm glow within me is different now, more sexual in nature. Apparently sensing the shift in my mood, Julian carefully lifts me and positions me so that I’m facing him while straddling his lap. My hands are on his shoulders, and I can feel the powerful muscles playing under his skin. With my thighs spread wide, the tip of his cock presses against my sex. The smooth head slides between my folds and rubs against my clit, intensifying my arousal. I moan, my head arching back, and he slowly enters me, penetrating me inch by slow inch. With the toy in my ass, he feels even bigger than usual, and I gasp as he goes deeper, filling me with his thickness. It feels good, so unbelievably good, and I moan again, tightening my inner muscles around his shaft. He groans, closing his eyes, and I do it again, wanting more of the sensation. He opens his eyes and stares at me, his face taut with lust and his eyes glittering. I hold his gaze, fascinated by the fierce need I see there. He’s as much in my thrall right now as I am in his, and the realization adds to my desire, further heating up my core. Raising his hand, he curves his palm around my cheek, wiping away the remnants of tears with his thumb. Then he bends his head and kisses me, as tenderly as I’ve ever been kissed. I revel in that kiss; his affection is like a drug to me right now—I need it with a desperation I don’t fully understand.

I close my eyes, and my hands slide up his shoulders, finding their way into his hair. It’s thick and soft to the touch, like dark satin. Pressing closer to him, I rub my naked breasts against his powerfully muscled chest, delighting in the feel of his hair-roughened skin against my sensitive nipples. His lips are firm and warm on mine, and the cock inside me is unbelievably hard, stretching me, filling me to the brim. Still kissing me, he begins to rock back and forth, causing his shaft to move within me ever so slightly, sending waves of heat throughout my body. However, each movement also serves as a reminder of the earlier beating, and a pained moan escapes my throat as my sore buttocks rub against his hard thighs. He swallows the sound, his mouth now consuming mine with unrestrained hunger. His hand slides into my hair, holding it tightly as he devours me with his kiss, his hips rocking harder, adding to the pressure building within my core. His other hand moves down my body, and then he presses on the toy, pushing it deeper inside my rear passage. I fly apart. My orgasm is so strong, I can’t even make a sound. For a few blissful seconds, I’m completely swamped by pleasure, by ecstasy so intense that it’s almost agonizing. My body shudders and undulates on top of Julian’s, and my movements trigger his own release. In the aftermath, he holds me, stroking my sweat-dampened hair. I can feel his shaft softening within me, and then he reaches between my butt cheeks and tugs on the toy, carefully pulling it out. Then he makes me get up and leads me into the shower.

Twist Me by Anna Zaires​

Excerpt From an Erotica I Enjoy # 3: [/color]:]

Hannah screamed as he plunged inside her, forcing his thickness all the way to the end of her channel. The blunt head of his cock collided with the end of her womb, triggering a sharp twinge of pain that made her cry out in satisfaction. Even though it hurt. Even though it was hurt upon hurt. God. What had he done to her? This was so good, so bad, so twisted and sick, but also exactly what she wanted. What she needed. She was lost in sensation, helpless to control herself. Gripping the base of the bed for dear life, she pushed her stinging, swollen ass backwards as he plunged into her again, filling her with his need, stretching her until her pussy burned. She craved the feel of his lightly furred thighs bumping against her abused flesh. She relished the way his fingers and thumbs bit into the fullness of her hips as he rode her hard and fast, driving them both toward the brink. She moaned in abandon and spread her legs farther apart, welcoming him deeper, wanting more pain, more pleasure. When he’d told her how she was to be punished, she’d been afraid, not turned on. She’d had fantasies about spanking before, but never as a way to illustrate that she was beneath a man, beneath his consideration, a whore he would use the way he saw fit. But by the second slap, she’d known there would be no fighting the waves of arousal rushing across her skin, tightening her nipples until they stung.

The blows sent thick, sticky desire spreading through her core, until blood rushed to the places where he struck her, making her engorged sex plump and sensitive. He’d hit her with the flat of his hand, with enough strength to hurt, making it clear this wasn’t about mutual pleasure, but it didn’t matter. The pain summoned pleasure and together they banished the fear and anxiety that had been plaguing her for days. For the first time since they’d arrived on the island, she wasn’t living half in the terrifyingly uncertain future. She was completely in this moment, this spell-binding, mind-numbing moment, where she was getting fucked so hard her stinging ass rippled with every rough stroke of Jackson’s cock. She was soaking wet and her pelvis filled with blood, heat, and that heavy feeling that spread through her core just before release. But this build was so much more intense than anything she’d ever felt before. This was a sledgehammer swinging straight at her soul, ready to shatter everything that made her Hannah apart. This was more than submission, this was abandon, this was reckless and dangerous and afterward she might never be the same.

As the orgasm crept closer, she began to shake, afraid of the wave of pleasure now that it was so close there would be no escape from it, but she was helpless to hold it at bay. The next time Jackson’s cock rammed home she screamed again, her legs buckling as ecstasy unlike anything she’d ever experienced rocketed through her, ricocheting through her body like a bullet fired in a steel room. She fell to the floor and he followed her, kneeling behind her, his urgent rhythm growing frantic as he pushed through her pulsing flesh, forcing her to accept him even as her pussy clenched down so hard it felt like she might squeeze him in half. This hurt, too. It hurt and it was perfect. It was wicked and it was wonderful. She didn’t know up from down, right from wrong, or anything for certain except that when Jackson grabbed a fistful of her hair and wrenched her head back as he came inside her with a roar, there was nothing to do but call his name as she came again. The second orgasm was fire licking across her flesh, singeing her nerve endings, leaving scars behind as her soul was forced from her skin and bones by the strength of her pleasure. She would never be the same. She would never be the same. Never. She knew it was true, even before she came back to herself enough to realize that she was muttering the words beneath her breath, while Jackson stroked a slow, easy hand down her sweat-soaked back.

“Never,” she whispered, gulping hard as she tried to stop the flow of words and failed. “Never the same.”
“Shh,” Jackson said gently, still stroking her feverish skin. “You’re safe. It’s all right.” She shivered. She wasn’t safe. She was far, far from safe. She’d just had an out-of-body experience triggered by a hard spanking and a harder fucking from a psychopath. But something in Jackson’s tone and that soft touch from his often cruel hand helped her calm down enough to regain control.
“I’m sorry, sir,” she finally said, surprised to find tears rising in her eyes.
“Why are you sorry?” He continued to pet her, helping her come back to her body, making her aware of the fact that his softening cock was still buried inside of her.
“I let go of the bed,” she whispered.
“You did,” he said. “You also came without permission.”
“Oh.” Hannah risked a glance over her shoulder. “I forgot about that part.”
“You’re a very bad girl,” he said, running his hand over the swollen flesh of her ass as he pulled out and guided the condom off of his cock. “Very bad.”

Now that she could see her own skin, she was amazed that the spanking hadn’t hurt more. Her bottom was the bright, lobster red of a tourist’s sunburn. It was going to ache like hell tomorrow, and there might even be bruises under that inflamed skin, but right now, there was no pain. Right now she couldn’t feel anything but a floating, helplessly satisfied feeling unlike anything she’d felt before. Even with Jackson that night in her sister’s bed. She was high on what they’d done and already craving another fix.

“Will you have to punish me again sir?” she asked, shocked by the erotic invitation implicit in her breathy whisper. She was even more shocked when Jackson smiled, a beautiful, pleased-with-her smile that made her want to please him again. Again and again, no matter what an insufferable maniac he was or how much she feared that pleasing him wouldn’t be enough to keep him from driving her out of her mind.

“Yes, I’m going to have to punish you again,” he said, sending a thrill of excitement racing through her. “I’m going to have to punish you until you remember to follow the rules. Now turn around, lie down, and spread your legs. We’re going to teach you how not to come.”
“Yes, sir.” Hannah obeyed, fresh heat rushing from her well-used pussy as he brought his hands to the backs of her legs and spread them wide.

Deep Domination by Lili Valente​

RE: Non- Consensual Lover. Ideas Within. Please Consider Me!

Bump. Still want literate partners!

RE: Come Ravage Me Please

Really Craving my plot idea : Killing for the Fun of It. (CRAVING)

RE: Ready to Be Conquered! Non-Consensual Cravings. MxF FxF

Sometimes, you end up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Shame how these things turn out.

Come delve into my world with me! 01/29/2017-02/04/2017

Bump bump for the week of 02/12/2017-02/18/2017

Bump for the week of 02/19/2017 - 02/25/2017

Bump, check out my new plot ideas!!!

Bump for the week of 03/26/17 -04/01/17

Added some new pictures! Still looking!

Always looking! Bumping: Added new plots and more examples of my writing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom