Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Jessica Nigri RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
The title pretty much tells you everything. Not really sure why I'm suddenly craving this, but I'd really like to find a partner or two to help me with this idea. For those of you that don't know who she is, Jessica Nigri is a popular cosplayer, often dressed in sexy and revealing outfit. One of her first popular outfits was her Pikachu outfit, but possibly her most famous cosplay is her Lollipop Chainsaw cosplay. And I would like someone to play as her for a roleplay, preferably someone with knowledge of her. Not sure how this will work out, but it's worth a shot. :)

Rules:
1. I'm a straight male looking for a female partner.
2. Please have a decent understanding of the english language.
3. I prefer to rp through PM, Email, and thread, in that order of preference.
4. I usually post around 1-3 paragraphs, sometimes more. Please try to post a similar amount.
5. Let me know if something comes up and you have to stop the roleplay or you don't wish to continue. I totally understand. Also let me know if you want to change anything, we can work something out.
6. I work long hours, so I might not be able to respond right away. I'll try to reply at least once a day, but there might be a few times where I might take a day or two.

Kinks: For a full list, refer to my F-List.
Likes- Rought Sex, Messy Sex, Cheating, Cosplay, Lots of Cum, Semi-Public Sex
Dislikes- Scat, Watersports, Vomit, Vore, Death, Hardcore BDSM, Extreme Violence

Something else I'd like to mention, I'm not really looking for Interracial or Ageplay in this roleplay. I might be convinced otherwise, but it's a pretty low chance. Just wanted to put that out there.

General Idea-
Jessica Nigri is a famous cosplayer. She goes around to various conventions in all sorts of outfits, most of them very revealing. While she's seen as a generally fun and goofy person, she has a secret side of her that she doesn't often show to people. While she does enjoy the conventions and getting to see fans while dressed up, she's actually a huge pervert. Wearing these revealing cosplays, having all of her fans eyeing her, hearing some of them tell her about their fantasies, it all gets her off. She loves showing off her body, she loves it when people get attracted to her. What she really wants though is for someone to actually take her by force, she wants to get raped. To her surprise, it's never really happened to her. Sure someone might grab her ass when walking by, or accidentally grope her while in a big crowd, nobody has actually taken that leap and fucked her senseless. Maybe it's because guys are afraid that she'll press charges? Maybe it's because they see her as this unobtainable goddess? Whatever it is, it's actually quite frustrating for her.
Trying to fix the solution, she went out and got herself a boyfriend, but it might've made things worse. She loves the guy, the sex is great, but now she's fantasizing about cheating on him, on top of her other fantasies. She just wants to be treated like a slut, she wants to become someone's depraved little fuck-toy. All she needs is for that one person to take that step and give her what she wants. She'll do anything for that, she'll gladly become his pet, she doesn't even care who it is anymore, as long as he can satisfy her. My character will be that guy, perhaps another con-goer. It could be someone she knows, it could be a complete stranger, but she'll gladly let him do whatever he wants with her when he finally corners her.

Extra Bits: These are optional additions to the plot, you don't need to worry about adding them, just some extra ideas.
Step-Siblings- Jessica is suddenly my character's step-sister. Our parents got married, and we're now living under the same roof. My character is kind of a fan of her, so suddenly living with her is kind of stressful. She's got a great body, and almost all of her clothes show off her figure, and he's seeing it every day. Eventually he won't be able to hold back, maybe even forcing himself onto her when their parents are gone for the weekend.

Cosplay Transformation- What if Jessica Nigri didn't just cosplay as various characters? What if she became these characters? It's a bit more of a complicated idea, but perhaps she gets heavily into character when she cosplays. When she's dressed as Yoko, she is Yoko. When she's dressed as Super Sonico, she is Super Sonico. When she's dressed as Juliet Starling, she is Juliet Starling.

Well, here's the line, hope someone bits. Send me a PM if you're interested, and feel free to suggest some ideas as well, if you'd like to change some stuff around. I hope to hear from someone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom