Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SinfulSilence's Simple Sexy Story Schemes

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SinfulSilence

I'll be honest - I put far more time into the title of this request thread than the actual writing of it. This is meant to be a really simple, down and dirty request thread to give you an idea of how writing with me might be.

When I'm writing- thoughts, feelings, and emotions take precedence over sights, sounds and actions. It's really important for me to truly flesh out why my character does what they do. It puts context to the actions, and meaning to the story. As a result, I write in first person. I don't need you to write in first, though you're more than welcome to. It really helps my writing in a big way, though.

I almost exclusively take submissive/victim roles. I'm not a dominant individual. While it's possible for me to switch, at times - it's a LOT easier for me to run into writer's blocks.

If I haven't bored you to death yet, definitely shoot me a message. I'd love to talk with you more, and find something fun to play together.

SinfulSilence

I love doing original settings, but it seems like fandom RP's are popular here too. Here's a quick list of some things I'm familiar with that sounds fun:

Mass Effect
Star Wars
Life is Strange
Dragon Age
Civilization (If we can somehow make this a super sexy RP, I'll be impressed)
Saints Row
Deus Ex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom