Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's national sandwich day, bitches.

T

TheGameMaster

And this is important shit.

So put your learning caps on and strap in because I'm about to get educational in this motherfucker

s0cRHQE.jpg

QMlhe5r.jpg

Credit goes to The Oatmeal for his comic.​

You made me quite literally spit out my drink from that comic because I'm FOREVER telling my husband that Duke's Mayo is the ONLY thing that's acceptable in that family of condiments. He is in love with Miracle Whip though

*gag*

I love mayonnaise and (real, not the yellow sweet thing) mustard.
But Americans come up with the most random days!

Despite knowing how much fat mayo has in it, I eat it anyway. I think a little bit can really go a long way in a sandwich, as I really hate the feeling of dry-ass sandwiches in my mouth. I have never even had Miracle Whip once, but my friends and family have always told me that mayo is a lot better. +1 for mayo!

This was a way bigger debate than I expected. Mayo is a staple of our diet down here in the south. Weirdest sandwich I've ever had; mayo and banana on white bread. It was pretty good.

Mayo and banana sandwiches are good. No self respecting southerner would use anything except Duke’s. lol. I don’t like a lot of it on my sandwiches though. A thin layer on both sides of the bread is enough. Of course my family also eats mayo sandwiches. Nothing but bread and mayo. It’s a rare thing, but yeah, we have eaten those.

Mitsu said:
I hate them both. Dry sandwiches for life.

How, Mitsu, how?! xD

When I don't put any mayo on, I still have to reach for something else. Mustard or Jalapeño Ranch are my other go-tos.

When I was a young, I had a bad experience with a cheeseburger. The ketchup had made the bun very soggy, and as my tongue ran across the underside of that bun, I nearly gagged to death. The texture was so repulsive that it has put me off from sandwiches with just about any kind of spread on them. Sometimes I can tolerate a very small amount of BBQ sauce, but 99% of the time my sandwiches are dry.

I dislike Mayo, its too fatty. Ketchup is awesome, and so is everything else basically.

Except Guacamole. I can't tolerate that lol

a spoonful of mayo is not that unhealthy compared to whatever else you're putting into your sandwich (cheese, meat, etc)

but listen, you don't need mayo

http://boarshead.com/products/detail/788-deli-dressing

sprinkle a little of this on there and you're good 2 go

Forbidden Fruit said:
Except Guacamole. I can't tolerate that lol

I'd say we couldn't be friends anymore, but you share my love for queso tho, so it's okay. (;

Oh yeah, a bit of mayo is not bad. Homemade is even healthier (though many American people won't do raw eggs so that's an issue).

Back
Top Bottom